PDA

View Full Version : Getting from Pop to Ohana's

BranNich
11-09-2008, 01:23 PM
We have an early morning ADR for Ohana's in December. I was told that there is no longer an early morning character meal bus. We were thinking about taking a cab. Are they normally sitting outside of Pop early in the morning (7:45 am)? :goodvibes :goodvibes

Fire14
11-09-2008, 02:00 PM
I personally have always taken personal car or caught bus to MK and than resort monorail to poly. I've never seen cabs just sitting

bigbabyblues
11-09-2008, 02:15 PM
We made it to 'Ohana from Pop for a 7:45 am ADR last year with no problem. There is no specific character meal bus, but the park buses start running around 6:30 am. They don't run as often that early in the morning, but they are available.

mjaure
11-09-2008, 02:15 PM
When we went to O'hana for an early breakfast two weeks ago, we caught the MK bus. The driver told us that after dropping off the MK people he would be stopping at the Contemporary and the Poly for the people who have breakfast ADRs. He let us off right at the main entrance.

--Mary

blanq
11-09-2008, 02:16 PM
I think that taking the bus to the MK and the monorail to 'Ohana is an easy way to get to the Poly. We have done this quite a few times when we are eating either at 'Ohana or Kona.

princesswendy720
11-09-2008, 03:17 PM
When we went to O'hana for an early breakfast two weeks ago, we caught the MK bus. The driver told us that after dropping off the MK people he would be stopping at the Contemporary and the Poly for the people who have breakfast ADRs. He let us off right at the main entrance.

--Mary

Good info to know! We have an 8 am Kona ressie one day from Pop and I was wondering how easy it was to get there that early. What time did you leave and when was your adr? I don't want to wake up Dbf earlier than I have to..he's not a morning person! :sad2:

jcc0621
11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
We took a cab in August to the Poly for O'Hana breakfast (Tropical Storm Faye made us do it;) ) We just walked over to the front of the main building and one of CM's there called. There were a line of 3 or 4 cabs waiting off to the side!:thumbsup2

BranNich
11-10-2008, 07:12 AM
Thank you all for the info! :goodvibes :goodvibes I guess I was worried over nothing:) . Does anyone know the approx. time to get from Pop to Ohana's via bus?

BigGreen73
11-10-2008, 07:56 AM
We will be booking a couple of breakfast ADR's for our next trip to WDW. We have already booked for Chef Mickey's at the Contempory and will be booking a breakfast ADR at Ohana's at Poly as soon as we can.

We were also wondering about the transportation as we will be staying at Pop as well. Our ADR's will not be that early as we want time to check out the resorts too. We are looking at 10am times. We will take the Bus to MK and will walk to the Contemporary from there and for our Ohana ADR, we will Bus to MK and then we can just take the Ferry over. Plus the monorail is always another option.:thumbsup2