PDA

View Full Version : How much more will places be with holiday dining rates-chef mickeys and cape may?

Disneyfun1
11-09-2008, 01:06 PM
I know that they have holiday pricing in effect and was wondering if anyone knew how much they go up?

We have reservations at cape may on thanksgiving night and at chef mickeys the next night, how much more will they be?

Also, does anyone know if at cape may they will have traditional turkey along with the buffet on thanksgiving or just the buffet they normally have?

We have a DDP for just one day, thanksgiving, and were wonering if we should pay cash at cape may and use it for chef mickeys, since normally CM is higher priced to begin with, or just use it at cape may? we do have until midnight the day we check out to use it, so we could use it at chef mickeys the next day.

also, what are the exact dates of the holiday pricing menus?

TJA
11-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Good questions and hopefully somebody has some good answers! We are going during Easter and are interested in holiday prices as well. In fact, we are doing the meal plan purposely because of the elevated holiday pricing.

pigget74
11-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Add $4 for each child and I think $5 for each adult.

carmiedog
11-09-2008, 02:57 PM
According to this site
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining.htm
it's $4 adult, $2 child

but I could've sworn I've read before that it's $5 per person. :confused3

I think it's wise to note they say "on average." ;)

disneypolybride2008
11-09-2008, 03:44 PM
i was thinking $5 for adults also.

teacher31
11-09-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm having dinner at Cape May on Thanksgiving, too! Was actually thinking about changing it because we were there in October and it wasn't that great. Don't like fried cod instead of salmon for the fish. When I was speaking with dining about changing it they told me the Thanksgiving menu. Yes, it is more turkey-ish, but with a lot of other things fishy. Made me feel better about sticking with it. Besides, having Oreo bon-bons on Thanksgiving will make any dinner better!