PDA

View Full Version : We're headin back to the World & looking forward to the eats!

wlwilliams9
11-09-2008, 12:13 PM
My 180 days for ADRs starts tomorrow and here are the selections I've made. What do you think? We chose places we have never eaten at (except Tutto Italia, because it's delicious!)

Wave
Jiko
Tutto Italia
Ohana's Breakfast
Kona
Le Cellier
Flying Fish
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Pakey
11-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Looks like you've got some great choices; I've eaten at all but the Wave. Jiko is a nice quiet adult oriented romantic relaxing place. It's one of our absolute favs but make sure to plan on a long meal--they have never rushed us there. The filet with mac and cheese is very good but it's the chantarelle soup with pumpkin seeds that is by far the best single dish I've ever had at Disney.

Flying Fish is another one of our favs. I've never had a fish dish there that I didn't enjoy.

Have a great vacation.

tripplanner
11-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Those sound great - don't be surprised when you call and aren't allowed to make your reservations due to a system upgrade. I just called and was told to call back 12/22 to make reservations for a trip 3/29 - 4/4. There were a few that I could book, but didn't have on my list like Victoria and Albert's, Chef Mickey's, CRT. She told me to call in early Dec in case they could accept them earlier.

Tricia1972
11-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Your choices look great! The PP is right that you won't be able to make your reservations tomorrow (other than if you want to do Chef Mickey, CRT or V&A)

You will want to keep your eye on this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1977770 which is stickied at the top of this forum. The first post will always have the most updated information about the ADR System upgrade.

wlwilliams9
11-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the info on the ADR system!

bangzoom6877
11-09-2008, 01:29 PM
We always look forward to the food on vacation too! Enjoy!

disneyfav4ever
11-09-2008, 01:44 PM
Good choices! You're eating at a few of my favorites.