PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! Last night Restaurant neeeded!

momdad4kids
11-09-2008, 09:03 AM
We're staying in WDWD from Feb 25 to March 05 and have all our reservations for the restaurants we wanted and even got our times within 15 minutes of what we thought would be ideal. Now though we need 1 for our last full day there ,any suggestions?There will be 3 adults and 4 kids ,6,6,6, and 9.We are leaning towards Ohana possibly.Currently we have..........
50 Prime Time
1900 Park Fare
Chef Mickeys
Crystal Palace (breakfast)
Planet Hollywood
Le Cellier
Sanangelo Inn
&
Whispering Canyons
:confused3

wdwrich
11-09-2008, 09:13 AM
I recommend you consider Boma. Not only will you get a great meal, but you get the chance to explore the beautiful AKL and view the animals. I would also suggest changing out Planet Hollywood for 'Ohana- much better food and experience.

BurghFan111
11-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Ohana is a great experience and has good food. Your kids will love all the activities they do with them. Choosing what to eat is easy, they bring you some of everything. For just the two of us we prefer Kona(food is great) when eating at Poly but with a group Ohana provides a very fun overall experience.

LAWalz23
11-09-2008, 11:14 AM
Looking at the ages of your kids have you thought of the Hoop Dee Doo Revue? My niece and nephew loved it when they were 6 years old.

robwthomas
11-09-2008, 11:28 AM
I would also suggest Hoop Dee Doo. It's fun for the kids and the parents (free beer, wine and san gria.) And the show is great!

momdad4kids
11-09-2008, 01:36 PM
We thought about Mickeys back yard BBQ or the Hoop Dee Hoo but we're doing the dining plan so then 1 meals going to be out of pocket anyway and with either of these they require 2 credits ,start multiplying 2 meals x 7 ppl it gets a bit expensive unfortunately. Someone had suggested not doing Planet Hollywood but our (yo has this as his "top" restaurant,LOL.Thanks anyhow for the suggestions.:goodvibes

B-Ride
11-09-2008, 05:53 PM
I would also recommend 'Ohana which is great for kids and has the best dessert at WDW, IMHO.

jdvm
11-09-2008, 07:36 PM
This doesn't quite answer your question but I'd suggest starting a tradition where every trip to WDW starts with a meal at one favorite restaurant and ends at another. We've always done this and it really makes a great start and end to our trips.

John

disney aviator
11-10-2008, 05:46 AM
You might want to check out the Cape May nightly clam bake. It has a great variety for adults and children.

Also, you might want to consider dropping Planet Hollywood. The experience does not come close to compensating for how bad the food is there. Good luck!