PDA

View Full Version : Trip report 10/26 -11/7

5stljayhawks
11-08-2008, 08:58 PM
Trip report 10/26-11/7

Ahhh, we just got back tonight from 2300 miles, 13 days at the FW and 7 days in the parks and 1 day at sea world. This time we stayed in the 300 loop, it rocked. The workers were busy cleaning out the underbrush and pouring expanded pad loop 400, on the sides and back part of the pads.

When we started to see the Halloween decorations, I knew I paled in comparison to fellow WDW junkies…… It was great, we went to the MMNSSH Oct 30, HOLY MILK CHOCHOLATE, the candy just kept coming and coming. I kid you not, between my two kids, I must have 10 LBS of goods. That doesn’t include the candy that I gave back out on the 31st….

Over all the lines were short, and got shorter during the days after Halloween. It was also neat to see the Christmas decorations start to appear. Even the gift stores got into the action, changing over displays, like that Disney magic….. now you see it now you don’t.

The only gripes were the meal at mamma mia’s, got dropped from the wait list, then they put 5 people (me, dw, dd,ds,dd baby) at a square 4 person table…… then my DS meal was cold and not cooked. They ended up comping the kids meal and 20% and a few fast passes, but still I would of taken a smooth meal, btw it took almost 2 hours…

Then when we were running down the dock to catch the boat after a quick back and pants change, the boat took off, as we were yelling… There were only 2 people on the boat. The next boat that we caught sat there for about 10 minutes…. At the end of the night we ended up getting own Disney bus back from the MK to FW, as the boats stopped running, We were coming from epcot. It was a the transportation night saga that wouldn’t end….

All in all, I am already planning for 2010….

OK GRUMPY
11-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Thanks for sharing. It's great to read about others experiences.:thumbsup2

thomasclan85
11-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Thanks for sharing! We'll be at the Fort for our first visit real soon!

3gr8kids
11-10-2008, 07:01 PM
Any pics?? :)

my2dogs
11-10-2008, 07:19 PM
We ALSO were on the 300 loop during the same time as you! We had the 2 golden retriever dogs.

This was our first but not the last visit to to the Fort! We had a GREAT time.

stacktester
11-10-2008, 09:08 PM
We ALSO were on the 300 loop during the same time as you! We had the 2 golden retriever dogs.

This was our first but not the last visit to to the Fort! We had a GREAT time.

Nothing like the first fort trip. Thanksgiving will be 4 years we've been going and wish we had found it sooner.