PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart Logistics

AllyGirl_79
11-08-2008, 08:15 PM
Hi all -

I've rooted through a bunch of golf cart related threads, but I can't seem to figure this out.

We are arriving at FW on a Saturday evening at about 8pm. We're staying in a cabin until Thursday morning. I currently have a golf cart reserved from Sunday morning to Thursday morning, as I figured we had to pick up the golf card at the Bike Barn, and I didn't think I'd be able to do that at 8pm.

After I got the whole reservation settled, the CM at the Bike Barn told me I'd pick up the cart at the Reservation Outpost. First, is that right? Second, does anyone know how rental time is measured? If I change the reservation to pick up the cart on Saturday night, am I paying for an additional day as compared to picking it up on Sunday morning?

If anyone can give me some insight on this, I'd appreciate it!

bigdisneydaddy
11-09-2008, 09:27 AM
Although I havent experienced it first hand, my understanding is that the cart rental is now handled at the check in area (Outpost)

In the past, the rental time has started around 1 PM and the turn in time is around 11 AM, similar to a hotel room. Others will chime in with the exact tim3es but that should be close.

njcamper95
11-09-2008, 11:20 AM
I was just down there last month and yes you pick up the carts at the outpost now don't know if they changed times on when you can pick up carts but still need to return by 11:00 am i would guess if you could pick it up on saturday night they would charge you for that day also I would talk to them and see if they would allow you to pick it up and cost maybe they would do a partial day rental but my guess is not that late or for a partal cost when we were there in oct they had lots of people who did'nt have ressies or since they moved to front gate they aren't ready for them or something people only could get 2 day rentals not sure if they are short on carts or there was just that many people trying to rent if you don't have ressies i would do that very soon

AuburnJen92
11-09-2008, 12:44 PM
You might want to call and check on the logistics yourself since things have recently changed. Here is the number 772-824-2727 or the bike barn might have information for you 772-824-2742

stacktester
11-09-2008, 01:03 PM
You might want to call and check on the logistics yourself since things have recently changed. Here is the number 772-824-2727 or the bike barn might have information for you 772-824-2742

If not mistaken, I think the area code is 407.

des1954
11-09-2008, 01:24 PM

You are correct, Donnie. The area code is 407. Jen had a brain fart & posted her own area code.:rotfl2:

AuburnJen92
11-09-2008, 04:48 PM

sorry, force of habit, that is my area code...I get the idiot award for today!