PDA

View Full Version : Help us pick a restaurant

AsherBear
11-08-2008, 07:09 PM
My husband will not be able to attend the company xmas party so his boss told us to go out to dinner and charge it to the company card (as long as we kept it under $100). We can't decide where to eat..any recommendations?

engle
11-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Total for the 2 of you? Or each? Either way, I would say Cali Grill or Jiko. Love both. Get lots of wine!!

dzneelvr
11-08-2008, 07:39 PM
I'd say go on allearsnet.com and look over the menus on the premier sit-downs both at the parks and the resorts. Depending on your taste preferences and how much you want to include a Disney experience, your choices can run the gammit from Shulas (overpriced steak no Disney) to Victoria and Alberts (mucho bucks but the ultimate in Disney dining). Narrow it down based on the menu and then decide how much you want to pay in additional out of pocket:goodvibes

kaytieeldr
11-08-2008, 07:53 PM
I'd say go on ... I'd say stay right here on the DIS and look at the menus on its home site http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/disneydining.cfm :teeth:

catho72
11-08-2008, 08:05 PM
California Grill or LeCellier are my suggestions.

Aimeedyan
11-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Jiko - but it'll likely be over $100 for the two of you.

Citricos is also excellent. I would steer clear of anything that is considered to be 1 TS, personally, and go for a signature spot OR a non Disney restaurant, such as Blue Zoo, Shula, etc.

AsherBear
11-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks everyone for the recommendations and the menus link! I think Le Cellier would be perfect. Hopefully we will be able to get a reservation!