PDA

View Full Version : Hearing aid battery

domiii
11-08-2008, 06:08 PM
We are currently staying at SSR and my DMIL forgot to bring extra batteries for her hearing aid. We don't have a car so where do you think we can get batteries?

Any Help will be appreciated. Thanks

LivingtheWDWdream
11-08-2008, 06:28 PM
My Suggestion would be check your hotel gift shop they might have some in case of this situation. If they don't, take a bus to DTD and then you could walk down hotel plaza boulevard to Goodings and see if they have them its a supermarket and would be the likely choice.

If you don't see it at your gift shop ask them maybe they have a way of finding one for you too.

I hope it works out!

eta: My mom said to try calling the front desk that they might know of a pharmacy that might have them and deliver them also.

disneyag
11-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Many times the hotel gift shops have certain items behind the counter and not on display. I would certainly ask at ANY Disney gift shop.

justtobeme2
11-08-2008, 07:16 PM
If those don't work for you contact wegoshop.com and have her go pick them up whereve you want and she charges 17.00. That's a bit high but you could have them pick up other things you might be interested in too, like water or any groceries.

Cheshire Figment
11-09-2008, 09:47 AM
I called the main switchboard and they said that they do have them at the Resort Gift Shops but that also there is a possibility they may have them at the Park Camera Centers.