PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Godmailer

ahalla
11-08-2008, 01:33 PM
My family just received their postcards from Mickey Mouse anticipating our arrival. It was a huge hit. We are leaving November 30 and I would absolutely love to send a post from Mickey Mouse! Anyone interested? PM me! I will send upto 3 postcards! This will be good for anyone going January/February.

angela1044
11-08-2008, 02:49 PM
That sounds awesome. I need to do some more posts so I can PM you.

ahalla
11-09-2008, 09:23 AM
Angela1044 I just got your pm! Added you to my list and that makes me full! Thanks for letting me share the magic!

tribus121
11-09-2008, 11:26 AM
If any one else is going between now and early January My DD 6 would be thrilled to receive a card from Mickey ( 2 years ago one of my DIS Friends sent my DD a Christmas present from mickey when she herd that i had lost my job just before Christmas and DD was thrilled .)

I also would like to be a Fairy god mailer for some one going after the end of January

Any one interested can PM me

ktdaiwik
11-09-2008, 04:38 PM
My son also got a postcard in the mail the other day,he was sooooooooooo excited thanks to a great Fairy Godmailer!If anyone would like to have a card sent I will do 3/4,we leave on December 1st to go to Disney World.Pm me your info and I would love to return the favour!:santa: