PDA

View Full Version : Resort room decorations??? Who do you call?

Ladyw/theTramp
11-08-2008, 07:36 AM
I seem to remember that they just started being able to have your resort room decorated (like the stateroom decorations on DCL) but, I can't seem to find the place or number to call ...

I can't find it on the regular WDW website and the search doggie's just at a loss !

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Ladyw/theTramp
11-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Bumping... anyone?

Lynne M
11-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I don't think that service is available yet. The last I'd heard, it was still just a rumor. You can be sure that there'll be lots of discussion about it on the Resorts board as soon as it's available.

koolaidmoms
11-09-2008, 05:15 PM
I found this on the Disney Mom's Panel Website. Hope it's okay to just paste it here:

At Walt Disney World®, one of the new ways you can personalize your special occasion is through In-Room Celebrations – new experiences designed to "wow" you the moment you enter your resort hotel room. Suppose you are celebrating your son's or daughter's birthday. With one call to the Disney Florist, you can have your Walt Disney World® Resort room magically transformed with celebratory in-room décor. Imagine the surprise when your child discovers that Mickey and the Gang knew about his or her special occasion and left personalized gifts, a birthday banner, splashy wall decorations and even Mickey's footprints leading the way into the room, and a little bit of pixie dust! Prices vary for décor packages based on the different add-ons and modifications requested.

The décor packages are not limited to birthdays. Celebrate romance, milestones, and holidays. Or maybe the celebratory adornment is "just because." Regardless of the reason, the looks of surprise and joy on your family's faces will be a treasure in your memory.

It's that extra magical touch that only Disney can deliver. To discover more about the In-Room Celebrations, click here or visit www.disneyflorist.com. Or you can call the Walt Disney World® Florist at (407) 827-3505.

Hope this works!:)