PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary meal in/near Magic Kingdom

pigby
11-08-2008, 06:14 AM
Our wedding anniversary is our first full day in WDW and we have decided to go to MK on that day. (We had originally planned Epcot becuse of the choice of restaurants around there but MK fits better)

Which restaurant would you choose? - price is not a major factor (except Victorias and Alberts) - the only nice one we have done in that area is Artists Point and we do like that one, but preferred to try one that's new (to us)

csarenz
11-08-2008, 06:26 AM
DW and I ate at Narcoosee's during the first night of our honeymoon at WDW. It was relaxing, excellent food and nicely away from the frantic nature of the parks. Plus you can just hop on the monorail to get there, then go back to MK for Wishes, or you can stay and watch from the dock right by the restaurant.

Hootch
11-08-2008, 07:25 AM
obvious choices are California Grille and Narcoosee's. You'll find fans of both and both are good. I would call CG more adventurous and Narcoosee's more traditional. The menus can be found here.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/disneydining.cfm#resorts

One idea that might work for an anniversary is private dining. There is a separate menu, or for a little more you can opt for the Narcoosee's or Citricos menus

Pakey
11-08-2008, 10:57 AM
I think it depends on what you are looking for. If you want a great view, CG offers the best. If you want something quaint, Narcoosees is the best. If you want the best food and the best chance for a quiet dinner, I'd have to say Citricos.