PDA

View Full Version : Kids Menu Le Cellier

debbs0723
11-07-2008, 09:17 PM
I have kids 4 and 7 and we will be eating at Le Cellier soon and are on the regular DDP. Is the chocolate moose not an option for them? I looked at allears.net and it looks like they get just either icecream or a fruit cup. I was planning on ordering the creme brulee and I know my husband will order the whiskey cake but one of us might have to "take one for the team" so they can get the moose if it is not something they can order.

Thanks,
Debbie

debbs0723
11-08-2008, 05:01 PM
This is just a shameless bump of my own thread to see if I have any luck.

Debbie
:goodvibes

bigbabyblues
11-08-2008, 05:27 PM
It wasn't on the kids menu last year when we were there, we just paid OOP for it 'cause we didn't want to share, either.

debbs0723
11-08-2008, 05:30 PM
Okay thanks. It really should be on the kids menu in my opinion. Oh well.

Thanks for answering.

Debbie

catho72
11-08-2008, 08:00 PM
I don't believe it is on the kids menu. I know my three kids all had a shake for a drink and an ice cream sundae for desert. I had the moose and loved it! What you could do is order it for you and have them eat it while you eat their ice cream. :)

Tricia1972
11-08-2008, 09:24 PM
It used to be on the kids menu, but is no longer an option.

disney1990
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Actually, this is one of the main reasons that we prefer to eat at buffets with our granddaughters. Take a look at the Disney Children's meals. How many times can a child eat a hamburger and macaroni and cheese? Eating at a buffet allows children to eat the same food that the adults eat. My granddaughters love to eat a variety of foods and would be so incredibly bored with the Disney Children's meals. At the places that we ate that were not buffets, we ended up getting an adult meal for the girls to share, just for that reason. At the buffets, the girls were able to eat the same desserts that the adults ate.