PDA

View Full Version : Are Raglan Road & Rose & Crown Too Similar?

tarheelmjfan
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM
We were late to the ADR party, & had very limited options. :sad2: For Thanksgiving dinner, we were able to book RR. For a Candlelight Processional package 2 days later, we had a choice of San Angel Inn or Rose & Crown. I'm going to keep trying for a CP package cancellation at one of the places we prefer. If nothing becomes available, my DH wants to go with R&C. We haven't eaten at either, but I checked out the menus & they looked very similar. Are they? Would you want to eat at them only a couple days apart? TIA for your input. :flower3:

OKW Lover
11-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Given all the different options at WDW, I'd chose to do something different rather than do both RR & R&C.

DanaAustinChelsea
11-07-2008, 08:15 PM
The Allears menus are not totally up to date or correct (RR has atleast additional two entrees not listed on allears) so you can't always base it on those. I guess if you are choosing the same type meal at both places, it might be a good idea to just do one of them. I am very partial to Raglan Road though. We (me, dd18, ds12) ate at Raglan Road & loved it so much we went back a few days later. The It Ain't Bleedin' Chowder is the one and only thing I craved when we returned home :love:

NancyIL
11-07-2008, 08:18 PM
I prefer the food at Raglan Road to the food at Rose and Crown - but you can't do the CP dinner package or see Illuminations from RR!

tarheelmjfan
11-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the input. :) I'm going to continue calling hoping to get a CP package we'd rather have. Unfortunately, I've called once or twice a day for a couple months, so I'm not very optimistic at this point. :guilty:

Thanksgiving is our arrival day, & we thought about spending the evening at DTD. Since we've never tried RR & it was one of the very few places available, we thought this would be a good time to give it a try. I'm not sure what to try to switch RR with, if we're stuck with R&C. :scratchin