PDA

View Full Version : Some DDE questions...

auntsue
11-07-2008, 02:57 PM
I am not sure if I have a current DDE card. All of my Disney stuff, APs, Rewards card, etc., are in FL and we are here in MD because my DH is undergoing chemo. He insisted that we go to Disney as planned next month. Well see how that goes. Anyway, is there a phone # I can call to find out if I have the DDE card with time left on it? Is it good for the Fantasmic package dinner or the Candlelight Processional package dinner? That may be all the dining out we do, as DH is not eating much these days, but it might still be worth the $20 replacement fee if its good for those two dinners. We decided to cancel the DDP, since it seems like a waste of money at this point in time. By the way, how much is a new card these days? Thanks.

BCV23
11-07-2008, 08:00 PM
A new card is $60 if you have an AP. You can now just purchase it at any Guest Services so that should make it a bit easier for you. You can check if your card is current when you get back to FL.

I know you can not use DDE with the Candlelight Dinner package. I think Fantasmic packages are excluded too but not sure.

I hope your husband makes a speedy and complete recovery. Take care of yourself too.:goodvibes

auntsue
11-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the info. We are flying into Disney from here, so I won't get to the FL house before we go. Do you think the DDE place has some sort of record? Do you know the phone #. If it is already expired, I don't think I'll get a new one for this trip, I really don't see us eating out much.

BCV23
11-08-2008, 10:11 AM
The phone number is 407-566-5858 according to allears.

I don't know if they can look up your info but would think it likely.

Good luck with everything.