PDA

View Full Version : Anyone been to Garden Grill lately??

mom2jcc
11-07-2008, 02:30 PM
I need a review or two please:)

BFS 2010
11-07-2008, 06:50 PM
I had dinner there as part of a Candlelight Processional package in 2006 and was not sure what to expect. The characters are amazingly playful and spend a good amount of time with each table. The food was good, and the service was too. The breaded catfish (looks like chicken) was to die for!!! I highly recommend it. The floor does spin, but you don't realize it! :yay:

wvdisluv2
11-07-2008, 08:05 PM
My Mom and I were there in Sept. and really loved it~the spinning is almost un-noticable, the food is really good and the character interaction was GREAT! They (characters) stopped at EVERY table and we took some wonderful pictures~mind you, my Mom and I are 63 and 41 yrs old:lmao:

DanaAustinChelsea
11-07-2008, 08:22 PM
We enjoyed Garden Grill this September. I was extremely hesistant to book a character meal for my DS12 & DD18 but they had a blast! My daughter was almost in tears laughing with the characters & dancing with Mickey. It was one of our best WDW memories. The menu was slightly different than I had expected, but it was all okay to good food. I even enjoyed the Warm Apple Bread Pudding & I normally detest bread pudding!