PDA

View Full Version : Rainforest Cafe ADRs??

LovinPooh
11-07-2008, 09:42 AM
The one in AK. Should I call for an ADR midweek during Feb? Or is this just a walkup restaurant. Is the food any good? Any other recommendations? Its our day at AK.

scootch
11-07-2008, 09:45 AM
We were there midweek mid november and they told us 20-25 min wait... it was probably closer to 15. We just walked around the store, so the kids were not impatient or anything. This was right at peak lunch hour.

annnewjerz
11-07-2008, 09:46 AM
To my knowledge, Rainforest Cafe in both AK and DTD are not participants of the DDP and do not accept ADRs. When we went to the location in DTD, we just walked up and gave our name and waited until a table was available.

Good luck!

LovinPooh
11-07-2008, 09:53 AM
thanks!
The place looks really cool from the outside. We really had wished we had eaten there last time we were at WDW.

I really hate to have any more conf #s to deal with:lmao:

Twoboysnmygirl
11-07-2008, 09:54 AM
The do take reservations(DTD), I made them in August, for Sept. and there was no problem (probably b/c most people don't realize they can make reservations). They got us right in and I was glad I made them!

worm761
11-07-2008, 10:04 AM
I made ressies last June for the RFC in AK. Then later in the week just did a walk up when Boyfriend wanted to go back. We love this place! I understand that some people don't like it for the loud noise but it doesn't bother us. When you go..try the Bamba's Barbeque Wrap. The chicken one is better than the beef but both were really good. This is Boyfriends favorite place to eat.

kellypooh
11-07-2008, 10:06 AM
they do take ADRs at the AK Rainforest Cafe -- I eat there at least once per trip. Try the Peanut Butter Pie -- it's awesome!

LovinPooh
11-07-2008, 10:15 AM
ummm... I think I was sold with the Peanut butter pie:love:
DH loves BBQ and such, and the kids love loud thrills. I just love to eat :lmao:
Maybe I will make an ADR, couldnt hurt. We are going on a evening EMH, thinking I will make the ADR for around 4ish. That way we wont miss the EMH.

I think I need a notebook just for all these #s:rotfl2: