PDA

View Full Version : Starbucks!

SDAngel101
05-05-2002, 11:22 PM
I hope i am not the only one here that has an obsession for this place. I can't go one week without having a Grande Chocolate Brownie Frappachino.. $3.55! haha i get one at least every Monday night after my youth group at my church. Man i love it.. the weird thing is i dont really like coffee, like the hot coffee people drink in the morning to wake them up. I only get frappachinos, or tazoberries, or the hot apple cider.. GREAT STUFF! I know there are more Starbuck lovers out there!

supercarrie
05-06-2002, 12:02 AM
Hehe Starbucks is WONDERFUL. I actually like The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf better (Ice Blended Mochas = YUM!) but I will never pass up a frap or iced tea from Sbux...ahhh...

And I am the same way, I don't like real coffee. When I drink it in the morning to wake me up I put a ton of mocha flavoring in it.

pReTtYpRiNcEsS
05-06-2002, 12:49 AM
omg! im not alone! lol... i LOVE the grande brownie frap. & get one every thurs. morning before school!! (our whole school get in late on thurs, 9:30 am instead of 7:30 am)

for my b-day and Christmas I got soooo many starbucks GC! lol i guess my obsession is obvious!

and btw did yall know about the new mocha coconut frap? i'm pretty sure thats what it is... i know it had coconut! i keep meaning to try it, but the brownie is soooo good! lol

PigSoldier
05-06-2002, 11:53 AM
I love Starbucks too!!!

I always have a cappucino, and they're so nice. You get so much thick froth. Mmm....... I love all those little sprinkly things with chocolate and cinnamon and stuff in. I always go so crazy with them.

- Suzi
:D

ContempoSMT
05-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Vanilla Frappucino is the best stuff at starbucks.. they make a good hot chocolate too.

DiSnEyGrL13
05-06-2002, 03:55 PM
uh please don't call me a loser but what is a frappachino, i no its coffee but thats about all i no:rolleyes:

SDAngel101
05-06-2002, 05:51 PM
i thught a frapachino was like a capachino but it is blened with ice.. so it is more like a coffee smoothie. Im not sure, but i like them!!

oohh.. Pretty Princess i have been meaning to try the mocha coconut Fraps too, but im also to attached to the Chocolate Brownie ones!

DiSnEyGrL13
05-07-2002, 07:00 PM
Thank you! Now that I know what it is, It sounds good!

pReTtYpRiNcEsS
05-10-2002, 11:22 PM
Yesterday (aka Thurs.) I went to Starbucks (the whole school has late arrival on Thurs.). I was waiting to order and another highschooler said, "just wanted to warn ya, but next wk b/c of exams we get in late on tues., too." Well, the employee like rolled his eyes and was like "OMG! Another 'frappy thurs.'!"
It was sooo funny. I guess all us whimpy highschoolers get the chocolate called coffee! hehe but they are sooooo good.. (we have like 4000 students and like one starbucks.. of course not all go thurs. , but trust me, A LOT do!)

NEWAYS!! I went wild and tried the coconut frap that day (hehe)... good but VERY coconutty!
I think ill stick to the brownie!

Flower4Pwr
05-12-2002, 06:01 PM
My favorite is the Tazzo Berry. A Couple of summers ago I blew like ALL the money I had earned at a job on the tazzo berry (then called Tiazzi's) and knew my obsession had gotten out of control! LoL! Since then I've cut back and I only go with friends! like once a week. Since I'm 18, I can sign myself out of school so we all leave and hang out at starbucks during 7th period (Law...blech!)