PDA

View Full Version : *Old* Girls only Vegas thread. See new link in first post. Thanks!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:16 PM
Please see new trip planning thread! We've reached our limit here. Thanks!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2202649

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:17 PM
::yes::

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:18 PM

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:19 PM

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:20 PM

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:21 PM

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:22 PM

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 01:36 PM

toocherie
10-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Beth: you always amaze me with all the photos and graphics you find!

jordansmomma
10-29-2008, 02:08 PM
It has only been 2 months since I have been there but I am ready to go
back TODAY!!!!!!!!

I am in for this trip!!

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 02:10 PM
Beth: you always amaze me with all the photos and graphics you find!

LOL
Posts 3, 4, 7, and 8 are all pictures I took. The rest are just ones I found online. Oh, but the Support Lap Dancing is mine. I have that in a big magnet that Ruben actually bought for me. :rotfl:
That was in my sig for awhile at one point. :rolleyes1

I hope we get lots of ladies to join us!! I've been wanting to do a ladies trip out here forever! Way before we even moved here. :yay:

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 02:12 PM
It has only been 2 months since I have been there but I am ready to go
back TODAY!!!!!!!!

I am in for this trip!!:banana: :thumbsup2

jordansmomma
10-29-2008, 02:16 PM
LOL
Posts 3, 4, 7, and 8 are all pictures I took. The rest are just ones I found online. Oh, but the Support Lap Dancing is mine. I have that in a big magnet that Ruben actually bought for me. :rotfl:
That was in my sig for awhile at one point. :rolleyes1

I hope we get lots of ladies to join us!! I've been wanting to do a ladies trip out here forever! Way before we even moved here. :yay:

Girls trips to Vegas is so much fun!!
I was with a group of 4 when I went in June.

Hmmm...where is justmarcie?

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 02:30 PM

I bet you all had a blast!

I don't know who justmarcie is, but get her over here! :rotfl2: The more the merrier! And wilder. :rotfl:

jordansmomma
10-29-2008, 02:50 PM
I bet you all had a blast!

I don't know who justmarcie is, but get her over here! :rotfl2: The more the merrier! And wilder. :rotfl:

Oh yes, it was great!! I crashed a bachelor party. :rolleyes1
We even had people in the elevator remembering us from the night before.popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :woohoo:
It was a great way to end my 30 birthday celebration. Ok so it was 6 months
before that but you only turn 30 once!!:lmao: :woohoo:

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 03:00 PM
Oh goodness gracious. Talk to me after the March Girl's Trip. :rolleyes:

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 03:01 PM
We even had people in the elevator remembering us from the night before.popcorn:: :rolleyes1 :woohoo:
before that but you only turn 30 once!!:lmao: :woohoo:I was going to ask you about that! I saw your post on the other thread. I think that is a story we all need to hear in March. ;) Unless it's DIS friendly, which if it was that good, it shouldn't be. LOL

So you just turned 30 in June? Man, why am I so much older then everyone else??? When the heck did that happen?? :lmao:

I remember one time I saw this group of ladies, they all had drinks in their hands, tiaras on their heads, and big, fluffy boas on their necks. They were just walking around, talking, laughing and you could tell they had been having the time of their lives! :rotfl2:
They were older ladies, in their 50's and 60's, (which made it even cuter). My SIL talked to them and they said they'd been getting together for over 20 years now for an annual girls trip. I thought that was so cool.

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Oh goodness gracious. Talk to me after the March Girl's Trip. :rolleyes:
Um, ok. :rolleyes: :confused3

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Um, ok. :rolleyes: :confused3

One trip at a time woman! Sheesh! Talk about overload. ;)

And I don't think "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" really works for you, because you live in Vegas and I don't need you posting about my Vegas embarrassments.

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 03:17 PM
One trip at a time woman! Sheesh! Talk about overload. ;)

And I don't think "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" really works for you, because you live in Vegas and I don't need you posting about my Vegas embarrassments.
Oh please! You're young! Can't you handle two at a time?

TRIPS!! Two trips!!!! With you I better clarify that. Lord only knows where your mind will go. :sad2:

As for posting about your embarrassments.....well, that's what hidden cameras and youtube are for. ;)

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 03:39 PM
Oh please! You're young! Can't you handle two at a time?

Yes I can...oh wait are we talking about trips?

Zoemakes5
10-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Okay, I'm subscribing over here. Just posted a note back to stacielee about the timeshare. How cool would that be!?! And, both of the timeshares have shuttles to various places we'd want to go, so we wouldn't have to worry about driving if we didn't want to.

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 03:53 PM
Okay, I'm subscribing over here. Just posted a note back to stacielee about the timeshare. How cool would that be!?! And, both of the timeshares have shuttles to various places we'd want to go, so we wouldn't have to worry about driving if we didn't want to.Yeah, driving in the Strip traffic can be a PITA. Shuttles would be nice. Taxis are ok, but that can add up really quick.
So shuttles or someplace centrally located are the way to go.

I hope some good deals come out for that time frame! :cool1:

bigskyernurse
10-29-2008, 04:13 PM

:rotfl2:

jordansmomma
10-29-2008, 04:30 PM
I was going to ask you about that! I saw your post on the other thread. I think that is a story we all need to hear in March. ;) Unless it's DIS friendly, which if it was that good, it shouldn't be. LOL

So you just turned 30 in June? Man, why am I so much older then everyone else??? When the heck did that happen?? :lmao:

I remember one time I saw this group of ladies, they all had drinks in their hands, tiaras on their heads, and big, fluffy boas on their necks. They were just walking around, talking, laughing and you could tell they had been having the time of their lives! :rotfl2:
They were older ladies, in their 50's and 60's, (which made it even cuter). My SIL talked to them and they said they'd been getting together for over 20 years now for an annual girls trip. I thought that was so cool.

No, I turned 30 in Feb. (but I celebrated it for a month, and then again in August) hence the fact that the trip in March will be my birthday present. I guess Vegas will hopefully be my I got accepted to nursingschoolmommaneedsavacationawayfromthekids trip!!
I think that the only disfriendly thing that happened in Vegas was the plane ride!! :lmao:

I will post pics when I get home. But one night of our trip we went to the Tourn. of Kings at the Excalibur and we all had tiaras on. It was a hoot!! The wizzard was like, "hey, You. The 4 divas in the tiaras!! Show the crowd how to drink...ok you don't have to tell me twice!!
Anywhoo...we were the loundest and funnest group there and we were sitting next to HOT soldier boy who had just came home from Iraq!!
I hope when I am 50 that I still have friends like the people you saw.
BB says well you are not too far from 50....grrrrrr...he is lucky I love him!!
Ok so he is 3 years younger than me. So he always gives me crud about my age....

Ummm...i was going to comment....but I won't.....:rolleyes1

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 04:31 PM
:rotfl2:

Noooo, do not encourage her. :sad2:

(Didn't I say her mind would go there?? And I was right!) :rotfl:

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 04:34 PM
Noooo, do not encourage her. :sad2:

(Didn't I say her mind would go there?? And I was right!) :rotfl:

You're the one wanting me "topless"!

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 04:35 PM
BB says well you are not too far from 50....grrrrrr...he is lucky I love him!!
Ok so he is 3 years younger than me. So he always gives me crud about my age....

Yeah, but you still just turned 30 this year. I on the other hand.....well.......I turned 30 again! Yeah, that's it. Again for the 7th time. :rotfl:

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 04:36 PM
You're the one wanting me "topless"!

No dear, your the one going topless in your TR!!! What is that thing up to now.....like 40,000 views???? :lmao: :lmao:

jordansmomma
10-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah, but you still just turned 30 this year. I on the other hand.....well.......I turned 30 again! Yeah, that's it. Again for the 7th time. :rotfl:

Hey, thats not a bad idea....30 has been pretty fun so far!!

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 04:44 PM
No dear, your the one going topless in your TR!!! What is that thing up to now.....like 40,000 views???? :lmao: :lmao:

I should set up a paypal link to fund my Disneyland and Las Vegas trips, maybe show some more "topless" pics and earn more money. :rotfl:

stacielee
10-29-2008, 06:02 PM
Here's what I posted in the other thread:

LOL true about Vegas and Phoenix in June!! :lmao:

That is DIRT cheap for that timeshare!!! Wow. How many could you get?

I don't know anything about them, but that's the advantage to being local. I can go check them out! :rotfl: Any resort we are interested in, I can scope out and take pics, maybe ask to see a room, etc.

We have a total of 3 weeks to exchange, plus 2 more coming in January, so I'd have to ask my DH about it. Usually, I can call and find out about getting more than one room in the same week. But once I do it, we lose some/most/all of our money depending on when it's canceled.

And I'm sure my DH, being the frugal guy that he is, will let me know how much each person will have to pay. When other people have used our timeshare, there's usually a little extra cost for the maintenance fees we pay every year. But I would think no more than $50/person for the week, not each day, the week, if we had 6 people.

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 06:10 PM
I should set up a paypal link to fund my Disneyland and Las Vegas trips, maybe show some more "topless" pics and earn more money. :rotfl:LOL Just be careful! Mary Jo has her eye on you! :rotfl:
http://bestsmileys.com/eyes/1.gif

We have a total of 3 weeks to exchange, plus 2 more coming in January, so I'd have to ask my DH about it. Usually, I can call and find out about getting more than one room in the same week. But once I do it, we lose some/most/all of our money depending on when it's canceled.

And I'm sure my DH, being the frugal guy that he is, will let me know how much each person will have to pay. When other people have used our timeshare, there's usually a little extra cost for the maintenance fees we pay every year. But I would think no more than $50/person for the week, not each day, the week, if we had 6 people.
Well, it sounds great. But no pressure. If your DH isn't up for it or whatever, that's cool. There are so many places to stay, I'm sure some deals will pop up and with splitting the room cost, it should be fine. Thanks for thinking of it though. :goodvibes

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Just so we are all on the same page, I'm totally going on this trip. It will be my first time in Vegas so I'm expecting all of you experts to show me everything there is to be seen!!!!

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 06:13 PM
LOL Just be careful! Mary Jo has her eye on you! :rotfl:
http://bestsmileys.com/eyes/1.gif

Hey wait a minute, that's not Mary Jo's eye! Someone else is watching me! :scared1:

I'll try and stay Disney friendly from now on. :goodvibes

;)

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 06:17 PM
Just so we are all on the same page, I'm totally going on this trip. It will be my first time in Vegas so I'm expecting all of you experts to show me everything there is to be seen!!!!
Ah ha! A Vegas virgin! This will be fun.....:stir:

I mean, I'll help you out. You can totally trust me. :angel:

Hey wait a minute, that's not Mary Jo's eye! Someone else is watching me! :scared1:
Well, what did you expect with those pictures you posted! :lmao:

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 06:36 PM
I mean, I'll help you out. You can totally trust me. :angel:

Yeah, right...

Just don't let me get married, OK?

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 06:40 PM
Yeah, right...

Just don't let me get married, OK?
I promise.

As for any funny tattoos......no guarantees. :rotfl:

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 06:41 PM
As for any funny tattoos......no guarantees. :rotfl:

As long as it's on my back, I don't care! But good like getting me to sign the waiver saying that I'm not drunk! :rotfl:

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 06:45 PM
As long as it's on my back, I don't care! But good luck getting me to sign the waiver saying that I'm not drunk! :rotfl:
Please, it's Vegas. All you have to do is toss some extra cash their way and it's all good. ;)

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 06:46 PM
Please, it's Vegas. All you have to do is toss some extra bucks their way and it's all good. ;)

Thanks for the tip. Now lets see, what can I get tattooed on Beth? Hmmm....

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 06:53 PM
Thanks for the tip. Now lets see, what can I get tattooed on Beth? Hmmm....One problem with that. You drink, I don't. LOL

Actually, I'd love a tattoo. I almost got one on one of our trips here when we lived in CA. I picked out a little heart with barb wire around it for my ankle. Then they told me it would be $250!!! :eek: For a little heart?? No way was I payin that. So we left.

I know people who have gotten bigger tattoos for much cheaper. This was a place on the Strip, but I have no clue why they were so expensive. :rolleyes:

vegasnative
10-29-2008, 06:59 PM
One problem with that. You drink, I don't. LOL

Actually, I'd love a tattoo. I almost got one on one of our trips here when we lived in CA. I picked out a little heart with barb wire around it for my ankle. Then they told me it would be $250!!! :eek: For a little heart?? No way was I payin that. So we left.

I know people who have gotten bigger tattoos for much cheaper. This was a place on the Strip, but I have no clue why they were so expensive. :rolleyes:

Pussykats on Tropicana near Maryland Pkwy, go see Roger! He is one of the best in Vegas! Then you can "get scratched at Pussykats"!! :thumbsup2 I'd really like to go on this trip. I'll have to check into schedules with Dh's work, sounds fun!!!

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 07:09 PM
Pussykats on Tropicana near Maryland Pkwy, go see Roger! He is one of the best in Vegas! Then you can "get scratched at Pussykats"!! :thumbsup2 I'd really like to go on this trip. I'll have to check into schedules with Dh's work, sounds fun!!!
Oh, thanks for the tip!!! Maybe we can do this in June and see about a group rate. :rotfl:

We'd love to have you join us! :yay: We are just in the very beginning stages, don't even have official dates yet, just the month, but keep an eye on the thread as that can change at any time. :thumbsup2

jordansmomma
10-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Here's what I posted in the other thread:

The maintenance fees are crazy!!

Oh this would be your first time!! Oh it will be so fun!!

:scared1: we were all going to get on in August, but really...the tattoo was more than I paid for any of the 4 that I already have!! I mean serioulsy!!

Oh, thanks for the tip!!! Maybe we can do this in June and see about a group rate. :rotfl:

We'd love to have you join us! :yay: We are just in the very beginning stages, don't even have official dates yet, just the month, but keep an eye on the thread as that can change at any time. :thumbsup2

I am all for getting another tattoo!!
I want one on my left foot.

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 08:06 PM
We could all get matching tattoos! :rotfl:

bigskyernurse
10-29-2008, 09:32 PM
I've always wanted a Disney tattoo! We could all tattoo little lime green mickey heads!!:woohoo:

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 09:33 PM
Holy cow! I go to work and not only have your guys been posting away, but there is not a Vegas thread??? Damn! Now I got to catch up.

bigskyernurse
10-29-2008, 09:33 PM
the scary thing is....I'm not kidding. I would totally do it.

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 09:40 PM

I'd do it too!

Zoemakes5
10-29-2008, 09:45 PM
I totally love vegas, but won't do a tatoo. Sorry. I have issues with needles.

21yankees
10-29-2008, 09:45 PM
Alright, ladies I'm in for Vegas :thumbsup2 ....I need to start saving now. :rotfl:

steph

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Yeah, driving in the Strip traffic can be a PITA. Shuttles would be nice. Taxis are ok, but that can add up really quick.
So shuttles or someplace centrally located are the way to go.

I hope some good deals come out for that time frame! :cool1:

FYI - I don't do busses.

I will shuttle, I will taxi and I will limo. Heck, I will even drive. But I refuse to hop on the bus.

stacielee
10-29-2008, 09:55 PM
I've always wanted a Disney tattoo! We could all tattoo little lime green mickey heads!!:woohoo:

I have thing about needles, too, but I've always wanted a Minnie tattoo on my ankle, but I like the lime green mickey head idea!!

Cute Minnie or green Mickey??? Tough decision!!

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 10:24 PM

They can say "LPFs Forever!"

wendylady36
10-29-2008, 10:28 PM

Heck yeah! Your DBF would love it!

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 10:32 PM
Of course he would.

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 10:41 PM
Then the questions comes into play......Where on our bodies would we get the tattoo at? And do we all get them on the same place? And if they are in no lookie locations, do we still take a group photo?

lulubelle
10-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Ok, I might go. DH & I are doing an Alaska Cruise in June and I won't have any vacation time left. But I could do a weekend, but don't want to drive alone. Maybe DD will come with, hummmm....

I did a girls only trip about ten years ago and it was one of the funnest weekends I have ever had. But boy did we drink a lot. That would have to change. Unless Beth could walk both of us drunk-butts safely back to our rooms, Wendy.:confused3 .

Seriously, there are so many awesome shows and fun things to do, I WANNA GO!

bigskyernurse
10-29-2008, 10:57 PM

LPF?? I'm lost....:confused3

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 11:01 PM
LPF?? I'm lost....:confused3

Lingerie Pillow Fights

DBF had vision of those when I first told him last year that I was going on a Girls only trip and rooming with ladies I have never met before. All he said was take pics. I asked of what. He said the pillow fights, you know, where you guys hang out in your lingerie and stuff. So ever since then its been LPFs.

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 11:10 PM
:scared1: we were all going to get one in August, but really...the tattoo was more than I paid for any of the 4 that I already have!! I mean seriously!!
I know! The prices were insane. We should check out that place Vegasnative was talking about.

We could all get matching tattoos! :rotfl::banana:

I've always wanted a Disney tattoo! We could all tattoo little lime green mickey heads!!:woohoo::lmao: I went to WDW on a ladies trip with someone who had the cutest Thumper tattoo.

Holy cow! I go to work and not only have you guys been posting away, but there is now a Vegas thread??? Damn! Now I got to catch up.Miss a day, miss a lot. :rotfl:

I totally love vegas, but won't do a tattoo. Sorry. I have issues with needles.I don't blame you. You can take pics of everyone in pain. LOL

Alright, ladies I'm in for Vegas :thumbsup2 ....I need to start saving now. :rotfl:

stephNo kidding!! I'm glad you'll join us!

FYI - I don't do busses.

I will shuttle, I will taxi and I will limo. Heck, I will even drive. But I refuse to hop on the bus.I don't ride the bus either.

Cute Minnie or green Mickey??? Tough decision!!Yeah Stacie is going to get one too! I vote for a cute minnie for you.

Ok, Unless Beth could walk both of us drunk-butts safely back to our rooms, Wendy.:confused3 .

Seriously, there are so many awesome shows and fun things to do, I WANNA GO!
Of course I will! Drink away!

Lingerie Pillow Fights

DBF had vision of those when I first told him last year that I was going on a Girls only trip and rooming with ladies I have never met before. All he said was take pics. I asked of what. He said the pillow fights, you know, where you guys hang out in your lingerie and stuff. So ever since then its been LPFs.
:rotfl2: That still cracks me up. Has he ever seen the real pics from the first trip?

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 11:18 PM
:rotfl2: That still cracks me up. Has he ever seen the real pics from the first trip?

No, he hasn't. He said he wants to keep the dream alive. Unless I have LPF pics, he doesn't want to see them.:confused3

mommaU4
10-29-2008, 11:24 PM
No, he hasn't. He said he wants to keep the dream alive. Unless I have LPF pics, he doesn't want to see them.:confused3
:lmao: Well, ok. We'll let him have his fantasy. What is with men and that particular one anyway?? :rotfl2: Ummm, then again, skip it. This is the DIS after all. :rotfl:

Stacerita
10-29-2008, 11:33 PM
:lmao: Well, ok. We'll let him have his fantasy. What is with men and that particular one anyway?? :rotfl2: Ummm, then again, skip it. This is the DIS after all. :rotfl:

If thats his only fantasy, I'm gonna let him have it.

Guys are just another creature.

ImMarcik
10-30-2008, 07:13 AM
Okay I've been sick so I didn't read it all but I'm in, for vegas & tattoo. :lmao: Deb, thanks for the heads up.

ImMarcik
10-30-2008, 07:46 AM

I'm here, i'm here. Late but here. I was with Deb in Vegas.

ImMarcik
10-30-2008, 07:47 AM
before that but you only turn 30 once!!:lmao: :woohoo:

WHERE'S MY RAE RAE?????

I'm at the blackjack table with Jeff.

ImMarcik
10-30-2008, 07:50 AM

I will be 38 in Feb. :confused3

bigskyernurse
10-30-2008, 08:28 AM
Lingerie Pillow Fights

Too funny!! My hubby would probably think the same thing. Men!! :rolleyes:

jordansmomma
10-30-2008, 08:42 AM

:woohoo:

Me too!!

WHERE'S MY RAE RAE?????

I'm at the blackjack table with Jeff.

Umm...who is Jeff???:rolleyes1

mommaU4
10-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Guys are just another creature.That's for sure! LOL

Okay I've been sick so I didn't read it all but I'm in, for vegas & tattoo. :lmao: Deb, thanks for the heads up.I'm hope your feeling better! And I'm glad you could join us! :cool1:

I'm here, i'm here. Late but here. I was with Deb in Vegas.Ahhhh, so you can fill us in on all the juicy details too! :rolleyes1

I will be 38 in Feb. :confused3Good! :rotfl:

jordansmomma
10-30-2008, 09:42 AM
That's for sure! LOL

I'm hope your feeling better! And I'm glad you could join us! :cool1:

Ahhhh, so you can fill us in on all the juicy details too! :rolleyes1

Good! :rotfl:

Juicy details...We had people we didn't even know taking pictures with us, randomly grabbed hot boys and had our pics with them, drank Kahunaville a@ TI out of big Kahunas, awww..remember grandma & grandpa, met a few hottie soldier boys from Fort Lewis (hey thats close to me), came strolling in around 4:30 AM, oh and RFC was quite fun!! Not as much fun as Roxy's but it was a blast!!

I think that taxi rides were the best!! OMG!! I just hope we don't end up on confessions of a taxi cab...well I would be safe...

ImMarcik
10-30-2008, 10:00 AM
Juicy details...We had people we didn't even know taking pictures with us, randomly grabbed hot boys and had our pics with them, drank Kahunaville a@ TI out of big Kahunas, awww..remember grandma & grandpa, met a few hottie soldier boys from Fort Lewis (hey thats close to me), came strolling in around 4:30 AM, oh and RFC was quite fun!! Not as much fun as Roxy's but it was a blast!!

I think that taxi rides were the best!! OMG!! I just hope we don't end up on confessions of a taxi cab...well I would be safe...

Ummmm I wouldn't be safe. :confused3 :rolleyes1 Do you think I should pack knee pads this time? My knees were bruised for a week after crawling on that bar. Roxy's was my fave!!!!!! I wanna visit Mickey.

jordansmomma
10-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Ummmm I wouldn't be safe. :confused3 :rolleyes1 Do you think I should pack knee pads this time? My knees were bruised for a week after crawling on that bar. Roxy's was my fave!!!!!! I wanna visit Mickey.

awww...Mickey and Sweet Pete!! :lovestruc

audrabolster
10-30-2008, 11:15 AM
I just got back from visiting family in Vegas, and would love to go!

Stacerita
10-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Just call me Ms. Pappagorgio.

wendylady36
10-30-2008, 02:40 PM
Just call me Ms. Pappagorgio.

OK, Ms. Pappagorgio!

Stacerita
10-30-2008, 02:44 PM
OK, Ms. Pappagorgio!

Thank you!

vegasnative
10-30-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm serious when I say Roger at Pussykats is one of the best out there. He is an amazing artist and does great work. I got my tattoo at Pussykats and it was reasonable. One place you won't want to get it done at is Hart & Huntington that is Carey Hart's (Pink's ex) place. Very pricey, it's more a thing to say you got it done there. But, Pussykats is well known, but it's off the Strip and the rates will be way better!

I wanna know where abouts (roughly) Mommau4 lives & bigsykenurse. Plus where the heck is Desert Oasis, WA Jordansmomma? Will you (mommau4) be staying at your house or checking into hotels with everyone? My parents live in Henderson still, but I would probably stay with you (hotels) all if I went. Plus, one of my BFF lives in Vegas too, she's a Dis gal, so I know she would join us!

vegasnative
10-30-2008, 03:36 PM
http://pussykat-tattoos.com/
We know him as Roger, but the site shows him as Rogerio....sounds even better now doesn't it????? :rotfl:

jordansmomma
10-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I'm serious when I say Roger at Pussykats is one of the best out there. He is an amazing artist and does great work. I got my tattoo at Pussykats and it was reasonable. One place you won't want to get it done at is Hart & Huntington that is Carey Hart's (Pink's ex) place. Very pricey, it's more a thing to say you got it done there. But, Pussykats is well known, but it's off the Strip and the rates will be way better!

I wanna know where abouts (roughly) Mommau4 lives & bigsykenurse. Plus where the heck is Desert Oasis, WA Jordansmomma? Will you (mommau4) be staying at your house or checking into hotels with everyone? My parents live in Henderson still, but I would probably stay with you (hotels) all if I went. Plus, one of my BFF lives in Vegas too, she's a Dis gal, so I know she would join us!

Moses Lake. I am about an hour and half away from you.

I remember one day on the radio, they were calling Yakima the Palm Springs of Washington...WTH??? Have they been to Yakima?? No thank you!! I would rather get lost in the ghetto of Tacoma and take my chances.....

http://pussykat-tattoos.com/
We know him as Roger, but the site shows him as Rogerio....sounds even better now doesn't it????? :rotfl:

I am going to check that out!!

here is my dolphin
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/DSCN0438.jpg

my foot...
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/DSCN0433.jpg

that is my fave!

Oh and here are the divas and King Henry...
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/m_800de00acdf02fcc631d01c5f3a607ce.jpg

4fosterkids
10-30-2008, 05:07 PM
Hi Girls
fun thread...I'll have to keep my eye on it, not sure if I can make the trip or not. DS is getting married in May and we have a family vacation to Yosemite in early July, but I LOVE Vegas and have not been for a few years. I'm not a crazy partier, but love to see the shows, hotel decors, eat and shop....oh and float in the pool!! FUN

mommaU4
10-30-2008, 05:16 PM
I just got back from visiting family in Vegas, and would love to go!
Sounds good! I'm starting a list on the front page so we can keep track of how many we have interested.

I wanna know where abouts (roughly) Mommau4 lives & bigsykenurse. Plus where the heck is Desert Oasis, WA Jordansmomma? Will you (mommau4) be staying at your house or checking into hotels with everyone? My parents live in Henderson still, but I would probably stay with you (hotels) all if I went. Plus, one of my BFF lives in Vegas too, she's a Dis gal, so I know she would join us!Thanks for the info and the link for the tattoos! We'll have to check that out for sure.

I'm not sure if I'll be at home or get a hotel. Guess it all depends on the rates at the time. I'm on the border of Summerlin. Between the Red Rock casino and Boca Park shopping center.

Who's your DIS gal friend? Tell her to stop in and say hi. :)

I am going to check that out!!

here is my dolphin
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/DSCN0438.jpg

my foot...
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/DSCN0433.jpg

that is my fave!

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/m_800de00acdf02fcc631d01c5f3a607ce.jpgI love your tatts! They are great. And what a fun pic! :cool1:

, but love to see the shows, hotel decors, eat and shop....oh and float in the pool!! FUN
All that sounds good to me! See, you have something for May and for July. This will be your thing for June. ;)

vegasnative
10-30-2008, 06:17 PM
Moses Lake. I am about an hour and half away from you.

I remember one day on the radio, they were calling Yakima the Palm Springs of Washington...WTH??? Have they been to Yakima?? No thank you!! I would rather get lost in the ghetto of Tacoma and take my chances.....

Yakima??? I ain't moving to YAKIMA!!! Sorry, I watch too much iCarly. So, if you go on this trip will you fly out of Spokane? :confused3 Maybe we could sit together? I know you don't know me from Jack, but just a thought. :rotfl:

ImMarcik
10-30-2008, 07:05 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p21/jordansmomma96/m_800de00acdf02fcc631d01c5f3a607ce.jpg

I see me!!!

BC Disney Lover
10-30-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi Ladies,

I followed the posts for your first Girls Only Trip but our family trip was booked for a month before, then I started to think I'd join in on this years trip but I'm expecting a call for surgery around that time. So maybe I should try and join you for Vegas.

How was it meeting up for the first time? Did you feel that you knew each other from on chatting on the boards? I'm usually shy at first and don't want to feel like an outsider since I've missed 2 trips and getting to know everyone.

My husband and I have been together since Gr.12 so I'm not used to doing much without him. He thinks I'd love it once I get there.

mommaU4
10-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Hi Ladies,

I followed the posts for your first Girls Only Trip but our family trip was booked for a month before, then I started to think I'd join in on this years trip but I'm expecting a call for surgery around that time. So maybe I should try and join you for Vegas.

How was it meeting up for the first time? Did you feel that you knew each other from on chatting on the boards? I'm usually shy at first and don't want to feel like an outsider since I've missed 2 trips and getting to know everyone.

My husband and I have been together since Gr.12 so I'm not used to doing much without him. He thinks I'd love it once I get there.
Hi there! Hey, they say the third times the charm right? So since you missed the first trip, and probably won't make the second, looks like Vegas it is! :thumbsup2

As for meeting up, I can honestly say this is one of the nicest groups you will ever meet. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Sure, there will always be some shyness when you first meet someone, even if you have been chatting for months online. But that won't last long at all! You'll see. Listen to your husband, he knows what he's talking about. LOL ;)

I've known my husband since the 8th grade, and we started dating in grade 11. From then on it's always been the two of us. So I can understand your hesitancy to do something without him. Believe me I do! But you will have fun, and we all need a break now and then. Some girl time. LOL

I hope you decide to join us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me. We don't have much planned yet. Just a general time frame, but I'd be happy to answer any questions I can. :goodvibes

BTW, I see you'll be in Disney in 19 days! How fun. We were just there but I want to go back. 5 days wasn't enough! LOL Then again, is any amount of time really enough. ;)

bigskyernurse
10-30-2008, 08:48 PM

I'm way up in the northwest. like so far our neighborhood isn't on some maps..lol. a little northwest of where the 95 meets N. Durango.

vegasnative
10-30-2008, 10:41 PM
mommau4 & bigskyenurse you guys are both way out the other end of town from where I used to live. I lived in Henderson near the Valley Auto Mall, and my parents live out near the St. Rose Hospital on St. Rose/Eastern. I miss Vegas. :sad1:

BC Disney lover, I'd really like to do this trip too, and I didn't do the last girls trip to Disneyland, and I probably won't get to do the one coming in March. But any chance I get to go home to Vegas, I try!!!! Anyway, I don't know anyone of these gals, I rarely even come to this part of the Dis boards, so I'm kinda in the same boat as you. But hey, it sounds like fun, and I'm sure we would all have fun, I mean who doesn't have fun in Vegas?!?! I mentioned it to my DH earlier and his response was..."just spit it out, you want to go right?!" He's happy for me when I do stuff like that. :)

I just did a girls trip to Minnesota last month with a friend of mine from TX, and it was just the 2 of us (who had not seen each other in about 15 years) and it was great. We said it would be a blast to do it again with more people. The more the merrier I think. :)

stacielee
10-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah Stacie is going to get one too! I vote for a cute minnie for you.

I said MAYBE! :eek: I'll think about it!!! :scared1:

He's okay with it, since we have so much we have to use up. He's willing to give up 2 weeks which would give us 2 timeshares for 6 people each. Does everyone think $50 each for the week is okay? I'll check into the cancellation policies and post tomorrow.

jordansmomma
10-31-2008, 08:07 AM
Yakima??? I ain't moving to YAKIMA!!! Sorry, I watch too much iCarly. So, if you go on this trip will you fly out of Spokane? :confused3 Maybe we could sit together? I know you don't know me from Jack, but just a thought. :rotfl:

Yakima gives me the chills..in a bad way..
I would fly out of Spokane, probably Southwest. I am just waiting for a good ding or something.
I know I don't know you but thats fine.
I didn't know Marcie and spent a week together in Vegas.

He's okay with it, since we have so much we have to use up. He's willing to give up 2 weeks which would give us 2 timeshares for 6 people each. Does everyone think $50 each for the week is okay? I'll check into the cancellation policies and post tomorrow.

I am good with paying.

ImMarcik
10-31-2008, 08:38 AM
I'm fine with the time share. Can't wait. Do we know the dates yet?

mommaU4
10-31-2008, 11:44 AM
mommau4 & bigskyenurse you guys are both way out the other end of town from where I used to live. I lived in Henderson near the Valley Auto Mall, and my parents live out near the St. Rose Hospital on St. Rose/Eastern. I miss Vegas. :sad1:

BC Disney lover, I'd really like to do this trip too, and I didn't do the last girls trip to Disneyland, and I probably won't get to do the one coming in March. But any chance I get to go home to Vegas, I try!!!! Anyway, I don't know anyone of these gals, I rarely even come to this part of the Dis boards, so I'm kinda in the same boat as you. But hey, it sounds like fun, and I'm sure we would all have fun, I mean who doesn't have fun in Vegas?!?! I mentioned it to my DH earlier and his response was..."just spit it out, you want to go right?!" He's happy for me when I do stuff like that. :)

I just did a girls trip to Minnesota last month with a friend of mine from TX, and it was just the 2 of us (who had not seen each other in about 15 years) and it was great. We said it would be a blast to do it again with more people. The more the merrier I think. :)Most of the DISers I've talked to online who live in Vegas seem to live out near Henderson or Green Valley. We looked out there but fell in love with this area.

I love your DH's response!! :lmao:

And yes, the more the merrier!!!! :dance3:

He's okay with it, since we have so much we have to use up. He's willing to give up 2 weeks which would give us 2 timeshares for 6 people each. Does everyone think $50 each for the week is okay? I'll check into the cancellation policies and post tomorrow.Maybe will turn into yes after a few drinks. It always does. ;)

That is so nice of you and your DH to do this with the timeshare!!! $50 each for a whole week???? That is fantastic! So that is a total of 12 people then, right? Between the two that is?

We are already up to 13 on the front page, and I know we will get a lot more, so we'll do the timeshares and also a hotel. Where is that timeshare again? I'd like to drive by and take some pics to post. And see what hotels it's near.

Yakima gives me the chills..in a bad way..
OK, I have to ask......what is the deal with this Yakima place????? :confused:

I'm fine with the time share. Can't wait. Do we know the dates yet?Nope not yet, just that it will be within the last two weeks of June.
We have a Girls Only trip to Disneyland being planned right now for March '09 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1993145) and most of the ladies going to Vegas are going to that as well, so for awhile that might take some priority over this one, just because it's coming up first.
We just wanted to get the word out about this one. But dates will come soon, I promise! :woohoo:

mommaU4
10-31-2008, 11:45 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/bday%20holiday%20clip%20art/Halloween-Minnie-Mouse.gif

Zoemakes5
10-31-2008, 01:59 PM

$50 per person for the week!? Whoo hoo! I'm in! Even if I can't be there for the entire week, it would still be totally worth it!

Zoemakes5
10-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Hey Stacie,
I just called Summer Bay. First, it's about a block and a half off the strip, back behind the Flamingo and Imperial Palace. It's a quick jump to the monorail, if we want to do it. About two blocks to Bellagio.
They are just completing their renovations (the ones I was so worried about before). They just built a new pool and pool bar area. They plan to have everything open and running by next month.
Of the two places you mentioned, I think this one is a much better option for us, if you're able to get in.
I checked out trip advisor, and it appears that what negative comments were out there were about the construction and the management of the place during the construction or the need for construction. Many of the reports were very positive.
But, I'll let everyone else decide. I figured I'd do a little research beforehand.

BC Disney Lover
10-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Count me in for this trip, $50 for the timeshare sounds great but there's always deals at the hotels too.

Stacerita
10-31-2008, 02:57 PM
I'm down for $50 for a week. Who wouldn't be?

mommaU4
10-31-2008, 03:13 PM
Hey Stacie,
I just called Summer Bay. First, it's about a block and a half off the strip, back behind the Flamingo and Imperial Palace. It's a quick jump to the monorail, if we want to do it. About two blocks to Bellagio.
They are just completing their renovations (the ones I was so worried about before). They just built a new pool and pool bar area. They plan to have everything open and running by next month.
Of the two places you mentioned, I think this one is a much better option for us, if you're able to get in.
I checked out trip advisor, and it appears that what negative comments were out there were about the construction and the management of the place during the construction or the need for construction. Many of the reports were very positive.
But, I'll let everyone else decide. I figured I'd do a little research beforehand.
I'll look into it too. Just because I'm so close I might as well. Though for that price it can't be beat. And I'll check the area too.

Count me in for this trip, $50 for the timeshare sounds great but there's always deals at the hotels too.
Great!! I'll add you to the list!

I'm down for $50 for a week. Who wouldn't be?No kidding! LOL Even $50 a day per person would be GREAT for June in Vegas.

Stacie, you charged too little!! You could have charged more and funded your next Disney trip. :lmao: Too late now though! :rotfl:

Stacerita
10-31-2008, 03:28 PM
I'll look into it too. Just because I'm so close I might as well. Though for that price it can't be beat. And I'll check the area too.

Great!! I'll add you to the list!

No kidding! LOL Even $50 a day per person would be GREAT for June in Vegas.

Stacie, you charged too little!! You could have charged more and funded your next Disney trip. :lmao: Too late now though! :rotfl:

Yeah, she should have upped the price to cover herself, and then some. None of us would be the wiser.

mommaU4
10-31-2008, 03:32 PM
So we've already had requests to keep the trip away from the first half of June due to various end of school activites. Which is how we ended up with the second half.

After looking at the June calendar I realized the third week-end in June (the 21st) has Fathers Day. http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/custom.html?year=2009&country=1&month=6&hol=313&moon=on&typ=1&display=1
I'm guessing for some of you that could be an issue. Don't want to ditch the hubby and kids on Father's Day. (Or do you? lol)

But we don't want to get close to the Fourth of July. It's madness!! So that only leaves the week-end of the 27 and 28th.
Saturday night will be a killer price wise for anyone staying on the Strip though. So what about having the trip start on Sunday, the 28th? And then go for however many days everyone can swing?

Thoughts?

mommaU4
10-31-2008, 03:42 PM
Hey Stacie,
I just called Summer Bay. First, it's about a block and a half off the strip, back behind the Flamingo and Imperial Palace.
I couldn't find reviews on it. Is it the Summer Bay Las Vegas Desert Club?

Also right now, TI has rooms on June 28, 29, 30 and July 1, for $71 a night. Pretty good for TI and better if it's split between two or three people.

jordansmomma
10-31-2008, 06:10 PM
Most of the DISers I've talked to online who live in Vegas seem to live out near Henderson or Green Valley. We looked out there but fell in love with this area.

I love your DH's response!! :lmao:

And yes, the more the merrier!!!! :dance3:

Maybe will turn into yes after a few drinks. It always does. ;)

That is so nice of you and your DH to do this with the timeshare!!! $50 each for a whole week???? That is fantastic! So that is a total of 12 people then, right? Between the two that is?

We are already up to 13 on the front page, and I know we will get a lot more, so we'll do the timeshares and also a hotel. Where is that timeshare again? I'd like to drive by and take some pics to post. And see what hotels it's near.

OK, I have to ask......what is the deal with this Yakima place????? :confused:

Nope not yet, just that it will be within the last two weeks of June.
We have a Girls Only trip to Disneyland being planned right now for March '09 (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1993145) and most of the ladies going to Vegas are going to that as well, so for awhile that might take some priority over this one, just because it's coming up first.
We just wanted to get the word out about this one. But dates will come soon, I promise! :woohoo:

Yakima AKA Krakima..is a town that is way GHETTO!!! Seriously!! Its the kinda place you don't wanna go outside after it gets dark!!

Also right now, TI has rooms on June 28, 29, 30 and July 1, for $71 a night. Pretty good for TI and better if it's split between two or three people.

That is a great price for TI. That is where we stayed in August.

stacielee
11-01-2008, 09:15 AM
No kidding! LOL Even $50 a day per person would be GREAT for June in Vegas.

Did I say $50, I think I meant $500!!! Just getting up so I'll let you know what I find out today. :surfweb:

mommaU4
11-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Did I say $50, I think I meant $500!!! Just getting up so I'll let you know what I find out today. :surfweb::lmao: Sorry, too late now. LOL

Zoemakes5
11-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I finally added pics from the mini meet to the shutterfly account. Those who are able can upload them here, if you want. Sorry I'm not able to.

I've been still fighting my illness. Went to the dr. on Friday and have bronchitis. Lots of fun, especially with me starting my new job tomorrow! Oh, well, I'm starting a job tomorrow, so I'm not one to whine!!

mommaU4
11-02-2008, 08:54 PM
I finally added pics from the mini meet to the shutterfly account. Those who are able can upload them here, if you want. Sorry I'm not able to.

I've been still fighting my illness. Went to the dr. on Friday and have bronchitis. Lots of fun, especially with me starting my new job tomorrow! Oh, well, I'm starting a job tomorrow, so I'm not one to whine!!HI Michelle! Sorry you are still feeling bad. Bronchitis! Man, that sucks. I hope tomorrow goes ok. Thanks for uploading the pics. I think you meant to post this on the other thread. LOL I'll post them over there. Feel better!!! :hug:

Zoemakes5
11-02-2008, 09:11 PM
HI Michelle! Sorry you are still feeling bad. Bronchitis! Man, that sucks. I hope tomorrow goes ok. Thanks for uploading the pics. I think you meant to post this on the other thread. LOL I'll post them over there. Feel better!!! :hug:
oops, you're right, I did mean to leave this over there! Thanks!

disneegrl4eva
11-03-2008, 12:49 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5507.jpg

ok so if I come can we get a hotdog at Carnegie Deli????????

where'd you go? the Palms?

whoo TI? love that hotel....so Beth I want to put my vote in for Love..I really want to see that one...

mommaU4
11-03-2008, 01:21 PM
ok so if I come can we get a hotdog at Carnegie Deli????????

where'd you go? the Palms?

whoo TI? love that hotel....so Beth I want to put my vote in for Love..I really want to see that one...
You can get a hot dog! I'm getting some of that dessert. :lmao:

I went to a place down on the Strip called Diversity. They have several different artists. Maybe I got the most expensive one. :confused3

LOVE was awesome!!! I'd totally see that again. KA too. :)

wendylady36
11-03-2008, 01:30 PM
I would die to see LOVE. :lovestruc

jordansmomma
11-03-2008, 01:45 PM

I went to a place down on the Strip called Diversity. They have several different artists. Maybe I got the most expensive one. :confused3

We went to this place on the strip,I don't remember the name, but its was at the end by the Stratosphere & IHOP, to get 2 blue hearts in my ear was $250!! are you freakin kidding me???

I would die to see LOVE. :lovestruc

I haven't seen LOVE.
I saw Mystere. That was good!

disneegrl4eva
11-03-2008, 02:05 PM

We went to this place on the strip,I don't remember the name, but its was at the end by the Stratosphere & IHOP, to get 2 blue hearts in my ear was $250!! are you freakin kidding me???

I haven't seen LOVE.
I saw Mystere. That was good!

well maybe thats because it was on the STRIP?????? look OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffff the strip...AWwwwwwway from the strip...far far away:rotfl:

mommaU4
11-03-2008, 02:13 PM
I haven't seen LOVE.
I saw Mystere. That was good!I saw Mystere and while it was definitely good, I liked LOVE and Ka so much better. LOVE was more fun, while Ka was just super impressive. The stage almost takes on a life of it's own. It's awesome.
Zumanity was good too.

well maybe thats because it was on the STRIP?????? look OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFffffffffffffff the strip...AWwwwwwway from the strip...far far away:rotfl:
:rotfl:

ImMarcik
11-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Just checking in. I loved TI, I would be happy staying there.

Yup the tattoo parlor was next door to IHOP, I remember.

I'm still stick too, coughing, sniffles. fun fun

mommaU4
11-03-2008, 02:42 PM

I'm still stick too, coughing, sniffles. fun funHope you feel better soon! Take some NyQuil. I love that stuff. :lmao:

jordansmomma
11-03-2008, 10:48 PM

I'm still stick too, coughing, sniffles. fun fun

I was like you have got to be kidding me!!
So are you sick or are you a stick with sniffles??? :lmao: :rotfl: :confused3

Hope you feel better soon! Take some NyQuil. I love that stuff. :lmao:

I really don't like NyQuil, but tonight rasp vodka & diet 7-up is doing the trick!!

Stacerita
11-04-2008, 12:26 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/sig%20stuff/Support_Lap_Dancing_Magnet-140x258.jpg

I just want to make sure I keep this alive, unfront and in everyone's face. Get your stripper cash ready!

ImMarcik
11-04-2008, 08:20 AM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/sig%20stuff/Support_Lap_Dancing_Magnet-140x258.jpg

I just want to make sure I keep this alive, unfront and in everyone's face. Get your stripper cash ready!

OH yea, I am ready!!!! I was loving me some Romanian chippendale last time. :love:

ImMarcik
11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
I'm out of nyquil. Guess I have to go get more. All you hear out of me is cough,sniff. I took actifed last night but it doesn't do much. Oh I also had 3 malibu & juice. So, I was feeling pretty good besides the sniffles.

mommaU4
11-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Oh I also had 3 malibu & juice. So, I was feeling pretty good besides the sniffles.
LOL Well, that works too! :thumbsup2

mommaU4
11-04-2008, 10:05 AM

I just want to make sure I keep this alive, unfront and in everyone's face. Get your stripper cash ready!Maybe we can add that to our sigs as the trip gets closer! :rotfl2:

Stacerita
11-04-2008, 10:13 AM
Maybe we can add that to our sigs as the trip gets closer! :rotfl2:

I was planning on it. Last night I was toying around with it in my sig. But there wasn't enough room for my ticker, my name and the turkey with that. So I will wait and as it gets closer, get it into my siggy.

jordansmomma
11-04-2008, 10:14 AM

I have the George Washingtons ready!!

OH yea, I am ready!!!! I was loving me some Romanian chippendale last time. :love:

Yep, she was lovin some Romanian!!!!!

Maybe we can add that to our sigs as the trip gets closer! :rotfl2:

That would be perfect!!

jordansmomma
11-04-2008, 10:15 AM
My turkey isn't showing up!!

Stacerita
11-04-2008, 10:30 AM

When you click on the "little mountain" to paste it in, delete what it there, then paste what you copied. That should work.

stacielee
11-04-2008, 01:12 PM

You only have to go into to edit your signature and put before the link and after the link you already have for the turkey.

mommaU4
11-04-2008, 01:36 PM
I was planning on it. Last night I was toying around with it in my sig. But there wasn't enough room for my ticker, my name and the turkey with that. So I will wait and as it gets closer, get it into my siggy.:thumbsup2 I had in it my sig for a long time and no one said anything so it shouldn't be an issue. :cool1:

My turkey isn't showing up!!The Stacie's beat me to it. LOL

stacielee
11-04-2008, 03:10 PM
Hey Stacie, I just called Summer Bay. First, it's about a block and a half off the strip, back behind the Flamingo and Imperial Palace. It's a quick jump to the monorail, if we want to do it. About two blocks to Bellagio. They are just completing their renovations (the ones I was so worried about before). They just built a new pool and pool bar area. They plan to have everything open and running by next month. Of the two places you mentioned, I think this one is a much better option for us, if you're able to get in. I checked out trip advisor, and it appears that what negative comments were out there were about the construction and the management of the place during the construction or the need for construction. Many of the reports were very positive. But, I'll let everyone else decide. I figured I'd do a little research beforehand.

Thanks for checking this out, Michelle! I have some information on dates & cost now.

The website for the timeshare is Summer Bay Resort (http://www.summerbayresort.com/vegas.html); please go check it out yourself.

Resort information:
Our property in Las Vegas is located one block from the Las Vegas Strip, nestled behind and within walking distance to hotel/casinos including Bally's, Paris, Bellagio, Caesar’s Palace, the Venetian, Flamingo, Imperial Palace and Harrah's. Nineteen acres of beautifully manicured grounds set the backdrop for Summer Bay Resort Las Vegas Desert Club. The resort offers 648 one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites. Each suite offers a full kitchen, washer/dryer, private patio, air conditioning, cable TV, DVD player, wireless internet, Roman Tubs and your own fireplace! Two bedroom suites accommodate up to six guests. Each suite has two king size beds and a queen sleeper sofa and 2 bathrooms. On-site amenities include: 5 heated swimming pools, 5 Jacuzzis; barbecue facilities; an exercise room; game room/arcade; business center; an elegant main lobby; concierge service; activities center; shuttle service; convenience store/gift shop; and 24-hour front desk.

Dates:
June 21-28, 2009; June 21 is Father's Day so we could start that day or Monday, June 22. I'm not sure which day I will come out; if I'm coming out on June 22 and others want to come out June 21, I can put it in someone else's name so they can check in; that would cost $59 for what they call a Guest Certificate.

Costs:
Timeshare $50 per person; I can reserve 2 units for a total of 12 people.
Local Las Vegas ordinance requires the resort to collect a local occ. tax of $5.20 per suite per night. The total cost would be $56 not including the cost of a Guest Certificate if we have to use one.

I can't reserve the timeshare(s) until I have money from whomever wants to stay there. If for some reason I cannot go, I can still put the timeshare(s) in another name, which is $59 for a Guest Certificate, so about $10 more per person.

Please send me a PM if you are interested; I'm not sure how long the timeshare will be available. It could still be available in May of next year, who knows, but it may not.

Beth, did I forget anything?

mommaU4
11-04-2008, 04:51 PM
Stacie, it sounds good to me! :cool1: I'll post that info in the front and update the title.

Those dates work well too. As for Father's Day, we don't do much usually, so we can do something that morning or whatever. I'm not worried about that.

The price is GREAT! Heck, that time of year, you'd be lucky to share a room and still pay $50 for each night! So even if it went up some due to the guest cert or whatever, it's all good!! :yay:

Thank you Stacie for doing this!! :)

mommaU4
11-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Just to let everyone know, I'll keep this thread updated in the way I do the Disneyland trip thread.

For those who aren't familiar with that thread, basically what that means is any important plans, updates, lists, etc will all go on the first page (where the pics are now).
So as the thread grows and plans are made, if you miss a day or fall behind in the thread, you can always check there for any news. I also try to update the title as needed to reflect any planning going on. :thumbsup2

stacielee
11-04-2008, 10:07 PM
I did forget something:

Cancellation Policy:
Greater than 60 days - $109 USD forfeited (we would only get back $55)
Less than 61 days - Entire exchange fee forfeited

mommaU4
11-04-2008, 10:46 PM
I did forget something:

Cancellation Policy:
Greater than 60 days - $109 USD forfeited (we would only get back $55)
Less than 61 days - Entire exchange fee forfeited

Oops, yeah, that's important! LOL I'll add it.

21yankees
11-05-2008, 09:23 PM
I have missed a few (to say the least) Father's Days for work, so I won't be going out until Monday.

Thank you all for putting so much work into this trip (not to mention the other trip).

steph

stacielee
11-05-2008, 09:32 PM
We have our first timeshare filled, plus we're already starting on the 2nd! So far this is the list of people I have:

Stacie/stacielee
Cheryl/toocherie
Wendy/wendylady36
Michelle/Zoemakes5
Stacie/Stacerita
Steph/21yankees
Debbie/jordansmomma
Marcie/ImMarcik

This would be the cost, depending on how many total people we have; the $56 is based on 6 people per 2 timeshares, so 12 total. I'm going to assume we won't have less than 8 people; although if we end up with only 6, we can do 1 timeshare.

2 timeshares
12 - $56
11 - $61
10 - $67
9 - $75
8 - $84
7 - $96

1 timeshare
6 - $56
5 - $67
4 - $84

Make sure you read post #2 with the dates, costs, cancellation fee policy, etc.

ImMarcik
11-06-2008, 08:49 AM
I want to sign up, been so sick. I don't know what to do? Guess I need to read.

mommaU4
11-06-2008, 11:47 AM
I want to sign up, been so sick. I don't know what to do? Guess I need to read.

How are you feeling? Any better yet? :hug: Just PM stacielee if you want to be in the timeshare. Feel better!! :wizard:

ETA: Never mind, I see she added you already. You're good to go!

mommaU4
11-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Stacie, is this how you have the breakdown so far??

Timeshare #1
1. Stacie/stacielee
2. Cheryl/toocherie
3. Wendy/wendylady36
4. Michelle/Zoemakes5
5. Stacie/Stacerita
6. Steph/21yankees

Timeshare #2
1. Debbie/jordansmomma
2. Marcie/ImMarcik

So we have four spots left in timeshare number two, correct? Then once those are full, whomever is left will have to start looking at sharing a hotel room, right?

I think it sounds good so far! I'm excitied. :banana:

ImMarcik
11-06-2008, 11:57 AM
How are you feeling? Any better yet? :hug: Just PM stacielee if you want to be in the timeshare. Feel better!! :wizard:

ETA: Never mind, I see she added you already. You're good to go!

Thank you! I started feeling better last Thursday but then by Sunday I was coughing again. Now I'm feeling worse. Just trying to take it easy.

stacielee
11-06-2008, 05:48 PM

Timeshare #1
1. Stacie/stacielee
2. Cheryl/toocherie
3. Wendy/wendylady36
4. Michelle/Zoemakes5
5. Stacie/Stacerita
6. Steph/21yankees

Timeshare #2
1. Debbie/jordansmomma
2. Marcie/ImMarcik

So we have four spots left in timeshare number two, correct? Then once those are full, whomever is left will have to start looking at sharing a hotel room, right?

Yes, that's what I have in my list. And we can move people around if they want to be. Just let me know!

BC Disney Lover
11-10-2008, 03:32 PM
I was all set to join you ladies on this trip but it looks like I'll have to wait until the next trip. My husbands Grandma is turning 90 in May but can no longer fly so we're all driving half way across the country for her birthday. That eats up my holidays.

Have fun!
Angie

mommaU4
11-10-2008, 04:36 PM
I was all set to join you ladies on this trip but it looks like I'll have to wait until the next trip. My husbands Grandma is turning 90 in May but can no longer fly so we're all driving half way across the country for her birthday. That eats up my holidays.

Have fun!
Angie

Aww, I'm sorry you can't make it. But it sounds like you are doing a good thing and turning 90 is definitely something to be celebrated. She'll be thrilled ya'll drove out to be with her, I'm sure. :)

stacielee
11-10-2008, 05:14 PM

Timeshare #1
1. Stacie/stacielee
2. Cheryl/toocherie
3. Wendy/wendylady36
4. Michelle/Zoemakes5
5. Stacie/Stacerita
6. Steph/21yankees

Timeshare #2
1. Debbie/jordansmomma
2. Marcie/ImMarcik

I'm going to change the list a little bit, just to show the total number of people we have and not list it by room. I may have a friend coming so I obviously don't want her in a different room than me. So let's just list like this:

1. Stacie/stacielee
2. Cheryl/toocherie
3. Wendy/wendylady36
4. Stacie/Stacerita
5. Steph/21yankees
6. Debbie/jordansmomma
7. Marcie/ImMarcik
8. < your name could be here >
9. < or here >
10. < maybe here >
11. < or even here >
12. < what about here >

mommaU4
11-10-2008, 05:21 PM
I'm going to change the list a little bit, just to show the total number of people we have and not list it by room. I may have a friend coming so I obviously don't want her in a different room than me. So let's just list like this:

1. Stacie/stacielee
2. Cheryl/toocherie
3. Wendy/wendylady36
4. Michelle/Zoemakes5
5. Stacie/Stacerita
6. Steph/21yankees
7. Debbie/jordansmomma
8. Marcie/ImMarcik
9. < your name could be here >
10. < or here >
11. < maybe here >
12. < or even here >

OK, that works! I like the last few......come on people! There's room for your name. ;)

mommaU4
11-19-2008, 11:11 PM
Just giving this a little bump up with some fun pics I took within the last 1-4 months. I can't wait until next June!! :cool1:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5028.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5024.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5018.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5489.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5495.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5499.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5356.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5386.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5387.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5399.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5407.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5424.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5318.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF4286.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5434.jpg

bigskyernurse
11-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Just giving this a little bump up with some fun pics I took within the last 1-4 months. I can't wait until next June!! :cool1:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5028.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5024.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5018.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5489.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5495.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5499.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5356.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5386.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5387.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5399.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5407.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5424.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5318.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF4286.jpg

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d37/mommaU4/Vegas%20stuff/DSCF5434.jpg

Hey Beth,

What hotel are the pics on the bottom from?

mommaU4
11-22-2008, 09:21 PM
Hey Amy!
The first one is from our stay at the Palazzo. And the second is from our stay at Planet Hollywood. I have more pics from both if anyone is interested, or has any questions. :)

Oh, and the volcano at the Mirage reopens on December 8! We'll probably go check that out at some point.

Zoemakes5
11-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Well, all, I hate to do this, but I'm not going to be able to come on the Vegas trip. You don't know how much this bumms me out, I LOVE Vegas and the idea of doing it with a bunch of ladies makes it even more appealing.

But, the good news is we just booked WDW that week! We decided it was a one time shot to be able to go, and we've got friends going, too. Should be alot of fun. That's the last week of the buy 4, get 3 free week is that week. The kids' last day of school isn't until the 18th, so that's the first we could go. We're so excited!

bigskyernurse
11-22-2008, 10:39 PM
Hey Amy!
The first one is from our stay at the Palazzo. And the second is from our stay at Planet Hollywood. I have more pics from both if anyone is interested, or has any questions. :)

Oh, and the volcano at the Mirage reopens on December 8! We'll probably go check that out at some point.

Both look very nice! We need to get out more....

bigskyernurse
11-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Well, all, I hate to do this, but I'm not going to be able to come on the Vegas trip. You don't know how much this bumms me out, I LOVE Vegas and the idea of doing it with a bunch of ladies makes it even more appealing.

But, the good news is we just booked WDW that week! We decided it was a one time shot to be able to go, and we've got friends going, too. Should be alot of fun. That's the last week of the buy 4, get 3 free week is that week. The kids' last day of school isn't until the 18th, so that's the first we could go. We're so excited!

Sorry you can't make it but heck, I'd rather be in WDW too! That's awesome!!

mommaU4
11-22-2008, 11:53 PM

But, the good news is we just booked WDW that week! We decided it was a one time shot to be able to go, and we've got friends going, too. Should be alot of fun. That's the last week of the buy 4, get 3 free week is that week. The kids' last day of school isn't until the 18th, so that's the first we could go. We're so excited!Awww, sorry you can't make it Michelle. I'm glad you'll get to go to WDW though.

Both look very nice! We need to get out more....My inlaws are always getting free rooms at all the hotels. When they come here from CA, they actually prefer to stay at our house with the kids, so they spend the night at our place and we take their free room!

So we've been able to stay a few times at Planet Hollywood, once at the Palazzo and once at the Venetian for free. The other places we've stayed at were all before we moved here when we used to take trips. At those times, we'd go cheap and stay at Luxor, Circus Circus, Excalibur, and places like that. LOL

stacielee
11-26-2008, 10:59 PM
Hey everyone, I just checked the timeshare and there is still at least 1 available. I won't know if there are 2 until I actually reserve 1, then search for and reserve a 2nd one. I'm wondering if we want to do it now just to make sure we get them. If someone ends up not being able to go, as long as we can get someone else to take their place, you can get your money back. If we don't get someone to replace them, they would be out the money that has to be paid in order for me to reserve them. What do you all think? Is it too close to Christmas for any of you to pay now ($56)?

mommaU4
11-28-2008, 12:58 PM
Hey everyone, I just checked the timeshare and there is still at least 1 available. I won't know if there are 2 until I actually reserve 1, then search for and reserve a 2nd one. I'm wondering if we want to do it now just to make sure we get them. If someone ends up not being able to go, as long as we can get someone else to take their place, you can get your money back. If we don't get someone to replace them, they would be out the money that has to be paid in order for me to reserve them. What do you all think? Is it too close to Christmas for any of you to pay now ($56)?
Hi Stacie,
Thanks for keeping on top of the timeshare. I know June seems far away right now, but reserving the timeshare is an important step or else everyone will end up in an expensive hotel, so I appreciate you doing that.

It sounds like you'd better book now or else run the risk of losing it altogether. I know my aunt has to book her timeshares sometimes a year out!!

I know it's close to the holidays but $56 isn't too bad. And it will be worth it to pay that now, rather then to pay more then that per night in June.

I've updated the thread title and posted on the Girls Trip so hopefully those interested in the timeshare will see your post and get back to you so you can finalize things with that. Let me know.

toocherie
11-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I am fine with sending you the $$$

I have your address already! Thank you so much for arranging this--what a cost savings (and fun!) this will be . . . .

21yankees
11-28-2008, 06:30 PM
Hi Stacie

I can get you the money by Christmas. PM me you address and I'll get a check in the mail to you.

steph

Stacerita
11-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Hi Stacie

PM me your address and I will send you out a check. I haven't actually got the time off or got someone to take care of DD. But for that price I don't want to miss out. I would rather spend that money and have a place to stay if I can go, then wait and miss out all together. I'm sure I won't have problems getting the time off or someone to stay with DD, just haven't gotten around to it yet. But send me the info and I will send you the money.

Thanks again Stacie for getting the timeshare together for us.

kesharn81
12-05-2008, 05:16 AM
thanks for the info - useful thread...

this seems useful information...thanks for sharing...:dance3: :santa: :banana:

mommaU4
12-08-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh Stacie......how's it coming with the timeshare? Did you get all the money you needed from everyone?

I got an offer in the mail today from Disney Visa. It's to pre-order tickets for The Lion King show!! :yay: That opens on April 22, 2009 and tickets go on sale with this promo on December 15. They range from $49.50 up to $110.

I think it's definitely something y'all should plan to do while you are here. Work a little Disney into the trip. ;)

stacielee
12-08-2008, 09:11 PM
Oh Stacie......how's it coming with the timeshare? Did you get all the money you needed from everyone?

I got an offer in the mail today from Disney Visa. It's to pre-order tickets for The Lion King show!! :yay: That opens on April 22, 2009 and tickets go on sale with this promo on December 15. They range from $49.50 up to $110.

I think it's definitely something y'all should plan to do while you are here. Work a little Disney into the trip. ;)

I actually do have a Disney Visa, I'll have to check and see if I get that brochure; I should be getting it soon.

Cheryl, Stacie, & Steph all said they were sending me checks; I've received Cheryl's so far. As soon as I have at least 3, I can book the 1st timeshare. I wish others would let me know if they are still interested. (hint, hint) :rolleyes1

mommaU4
12-08-2008, 09:33 PM
I actually do have a Disney Visa, I'll have to check and see if I get that brochure; I should be getting it soon.

Cheryl, Stacie, & Steph all said they were sending me checks; I've received Cheryl's so far. As soon as I have at least 3, I can book the 1st timeshare. I wish others would let me know if they are still interested. (hint, hint) :rolleyes1Stacie, I sent you a PM with all the info on the show and tix.

OKay, so this is who I have on the front page list:

List of attendees
1. Mommau4/Beth (no room needed)
2. Stacerita/Stacie (check on the way?)
3. Wendylady36/Wendy
4. toocherie/Cheryl (sent check)
5. jordansmomma/Debra
6. stacielee/Stacie (booking the timeshare)
7. 21yankees/Steph (check on the way?)
8. vegasnative/ (no room needed)
9. ImMarcik/Marcie
10. bigskyernurse/Amy (no room needed)
11. audrabolster/Audra
12. Dylan?

I don't need a room, neither does vegasnative, or Amy.
You got Cheryl's check. Stacie and Steph's are on the way?

So we need to hear from Wendy, Debra, Audra and Marcie on whether or not they still want in the timeshare. Did I get all that right?

stacielee
12-09-2008, 08:51 AM
Stacie, I sent you a PM with all the info on the show and tix.

OKay, so this is who I have on the front page list:

List of attendees
1. Mommau4/Beth (no room needed)
2. Stacerita/Stacie (check on the way?)
3. Wendylady36/Wendy
4. toocherie/Cheryl (sent check)
5. jordansmomma/Debra
6. stacielee/Stacie (booking the timeshare)
7. 21yankees/Steph (check on the way?)
8. vegasnative/ (no room needed)
9. ImMarcik/Marcie
10. bigskyernurse/Amy (no room needed)
11. audrabolster/Audra
12. Dylan?

I don't need a room, neither does vegasnative, or Amy.
You got Cheryl's check. Stacie and Steph's are on the way?

So we need to hear from Wendy, Debra, Audra and Marcie on whether or not they still want in the timeshare. Did I get all that right?

Yup, that's right! I heard from Wendy so we have 5 for sure.

mommaU4
12-09-2008, 10:40 AM
Yup, that's right! I heard from Wendy so we have 5 for sure.

OKay, well, I'll send out PMs to the others then just so we know if they are still interested or not.

And if anyone is interested in seeing the Lion King show in June post here so we know how large a group we'd possibly have.

toocherie
12-09-2008, 12:08 PM
And if anyone is interested in seeing the Lion King show in June post here so we know how large a group we'd possibly have.

Me me!

I've never seen it.

mommaU4
12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Me me!

I've never seen it.
OK, so Stacie that's at least two for Lion King in June.

Edit: Debra said she was interested too, so that would make it:
Stacie
Cheryl
Debra

mommaU4
12-09-2008, 12:36 PM
Stacie, I just send out PMs about the timeshare, so hopefully you'll get some responses. And also I told anyone interested in the Lion King to post here so we can see how many we'd have and figure out the best way to get that booked, what day, time, etc.

mommaU4
12-09-2008, 12:45 PM
Oh, and in the PMs I sent out, I goofed and said "the Vegas trip in March". Sorry!!
It's still in June.
I'm just so used to saying March because of the Disneyland trip. LOL :rotfl:

Zoemakes5
12-09-2008, 02:22 PM
I saw Lion King on it's opening run in Minneapolis. I wasn't keen on going, as I wasn't all that impressed with Beauty and the Beast, but WOW. It's awesome. You certainly won't regret going.
I'm keeping up with this thread on the off chance that the wdw trips ends up not happening.

stacielee
12-09-2008, 02:23 PM
OK, so Stacie that's at least two for Lion King in June.

Edit: Debra said she was interested too, so that would make it:
Stacie
Cheryl
Debra

Do we want to put this on page 1?

mommaU4
12-09-2008, 06:40 PM
I saw Lion King on it's opening run in Minneapolis. I wasn't keen on going, as I wasn't all that impressed with Beauty and the Beast, but WOW. It's awesome. You certainly won't regret going.
I'm keeping up with this thread on the off chance that the wdw trips ends up not happening.
My in-laws saw it when it was playing in Los Angeles and loved it! I saw Beauty and the Beast and really liked it. We saw the one with Susan Egan. I thought she was a good Belle. So if you think it was better then that, it must be great. I can't wait!
Ruben wants to see it too though, so we'll probably go see it together, but I'd love for the ladies coming out in June to be able to see it.

I hope your WDW trip doesn't fall through, but at the same time I'd love for you to be able to join us. So I'm torn.....:rotfl2:

Do we want to put this on page 1?Sure! I'll add it to the second post on page one.

Stacerita
12-09-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm down for the Lion King. Add me to that list!

Stacielee - I am a dork! I forgot to send you the check. I have been doing this new planner/organizer thing and I put down everything I am suppossed to do so I don't forget. Guess what I forgot to put down to do? Sorry. It will be dropped in the mail asap.

stacielee
12-09-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm down for the Lion King. Add me to that list!

Stacielee - I am a dork! I forgot to send you the check. I have been doing this new planner/organizer thing and I put down everything I am suppossed to do so I don't forget. Guess what I forgot to put down to do? Sorry. It will be dropped in the mail asap.

I think that if you want your organizer to work, you have to write the things down that you are trying to organize :rotfl2:

I do the same thing, I have little notes all over the place except where they're supposed to be, in my Palm!!

mommaU4
12-09-2008, 09:32 PM
I think that if you want your organizer to work, you have to write the things down that you are trying to organize :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: That totally sounds like me! I'm so forgetful. LOL

Stacerita
12-09-2008, 09:41 PM

I do the same thing, I have little notes all over the place except where they're supposed to be, in my Palm!!

Im working on it. Trust me. I'm working on it.

bigskyernurse
12-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Do we want to put this on page 1?

Me too! Me too!

I'd love to say my hubby would attend with me before the Vegas meet, but I think I'd better jump at the chance to go with the group!

Amy

bigskyernurse
12-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Sorry. Half asleep and quoting the wrong post. I meant please add me to the Lion King group.

mommaU4
12-10-2008, 11:30 AM
Amy, I'll add you to the Lion King group. :thumbsup2

ImMarcik
12-11-2008, 01:04 PM
I want to see the Lion King too! I'll be mailing my money next week.

mommaU4
12-11-2008, 01:21 PM
OKay, so quick update on the lists.

This is who I have signed up to go:
1. Mommau4/Beth
2. Stacerita/Stacie
3. Wendylady36/Wendy
4. toocherie/Cheryl
5. jordansmomma/Debra
6. stacielee/Stacie
7. 21yankees/Steph
8. vegasnative/Corinna
9. ImMarcik/Marcie
10. bigskyernurse/Amy
11. audrabolster/Audra
12. Dylan? (not sure)

Of those, this is who has said they are in for the timeshare:
Stacie
Wendy
Cheryl
Debra
Stacie
Steph
Marcie

The rest are either local or have family they plan to stay with.
**Does that look right to you Stacie? Let me know if there need to be any changes, and also when you've received all the money. :thumbsup2

OKay, as for shows so far we've only decided on the Lion King and this is my list for that:
Stacie
Cheryl
Debra
Stacie
Amy
Marcie

Have I missed anyone???

Now with that Disney Visa flyer I mentioned, and the code, you can buy tickets before they go on sale to the public starting on Dec. 15, BUT that offer is good through Jan. 30, so if y'all want we can wait until after the holidays to figure out a time/day to see it. Let me know.

And since I won't be going to see it with you guys, then you'll need to plan amongst yourselves which day and time would work best, and maybe have a plan B in case you can't get seating for your first choice. OK?

For our trip the showtimes will be as follows:
Monday - Thursday at 8 p.m.
Fridays are dark
Saturdays and Sundays at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.

mommaU4
12-11-2008, 01:21 PM
I want to see the Lion King too! I'll be mailing my money next week.

Gotchya down! :thumbsup2

stacielee
12-11-2008, 03:11 PM
OKay, so quick update on the lists.

This is who I have signed up to go:
1. Mommau4/Beth
2. Stacerita/Stacie
3. Wendylady36/Wendy
4. toocherie/Cheryl
5. jordansmomma/Debra
6. stacielee/Stacie
7. 21yankees/Steph
8. vegasnative/Corinna
9. ImMarcik/Marcie
10. bigskyernurse/Amy
11. audrabolster/Audra
12. Dylan? (not sure)

Of those, this is who has said they are in for the timeshare:
Stacie
Wendy
Cheryl
Debra
Stacie
Steph
Marcie

The rest are either local or have family they plan to stay with.
**Does that look right to you Stacie? Let me know if there need to be any changes, and also when you've received all the money. :thumbsup2

Looks good to me. I've received a check from Cheryl so far.

OKay, as for shows so far we've only decided on the Lion King and this is my list for that:
Stacie
Cheryl
Debra
Stacie
Amy
Marcie

Have I missed anyone???

Now with that Disney Visa flyer I mentioned, and the code, you can buy tickets before they go on sale to the public starting on Dec. 15, BUT that offer is good through Jan. 30, so if y'all want we can wait until after the holidays to figure out a time/day to see it. Let me know.

And since I won't be going to see it with you guys, then you'll need to plan amongst yourselves which day and time would work best, and maybe have a plan B in case you can't get seating for your first choice. OK?

For our trip the showtimes will be as follows:
Monday - Thursday at 8 p.m.
Fridays are dark
Saturdays and Sundays at 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.

I wonder which day would be the least crowded, and the most likely to get the best seats, that's what I vote for.

mommaU4
12-11-2008, 03:28 PM
I wonder which day would be the least crowded, and the most likely to get the best seats, that's what I vote for.
Maybe sometime mid week? People tend to take long weekend trips, but I'm thinking a Wednesday might be slow? :confused3

Stacerita
12-11-2008, 04:20 PM
Looks good to me. I've received a check from Cheryl so far.

I agree with this.

Stacie - the check is in the mail. Meant to let you know last night.

mommaU4
01-03-2009, 09:39 PM
Oh Stacie! Yooo-hoooo! Over here. :yay: So how goes it with the time share? Anything to report?

I added the Support Lap Dancing ribbon to my sig as a reminder of this trip. I hope y'all are putting aside those singles! You'll need 'em! :banana:

stacielee
01-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Oh Stacie! Yooo-hoooo! Over here. :yay: So how goes it with the time share? Anything to report?

Nothing new, the timeshare is still available, I made sure the other day. I have checks from Cheryl and Stacie, but no one else. Can everyone please let me know, either here or PM, if you are still interested? I need at least 4 people to send me a check for $56 before I can reserve the timeshare; so far I have 2. If you need my address, please PM me and I'll send it.

mommaU4
01-04-2009, 11:42 AM
Nothing new, the timeshare is still available, I made sure the other day. I have checks from Cheryl and Stacie, but no one else. Can everyone please let me know, either here or PM, if you are still interested? I need at least 4 people to send me a check for $56 before I can reserve the timeshare; so far I have 2. If you need my address, please PM me and I'll send it.
Hmmm, this was the list I had for the timeshare:
Stacie
Wendy
Cheryl (paid)
Debra
Stacie (paid)
Steph
Marcie

So you're waiting on Wendy, Debra, Steph and Marcie?

Come on ladies!! We don't want to lose the timeshare. :yay: I hope everyone is still planning to come but if not, PLEASE let stacielee know so we can move forward with the plans. Thanks!!!! :)

wendylady36
01-05-2009, 12:45 PM
I mailed my check today! :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: :banana:

mommaU4
01-05-2009, 05:13 PM
I mailed my check today! :thumbsup2 :woohoo: :yay: :banana:
:cool1: Ruben and I were down on the Strip today after running some errands, and I was thinking how I can't wait until June when we have a group out here!! :dance3:

Stacerita
01-05-2009, 08:26 PM
I can't wait either. DBF was in LV this weekend dropping off his kids. And I was so jealous. I can't wait to be partying with the Ladies!

stacielee
01-09-2009, 08:54 AM
I got a check in the mail from Wendy, so I went ahead and reserved 1 timeshare. Here are the new cancellation policies:

RCI Cancellation Policy

Check-in Date: 06/21/2009

If you decide to Cancel, the following table indicates what amount will be forfeited:

If canceled during Amount Forfeited
01/11/2009 - 04/21/2009 $129.00
04/22/2009 - 06/21/2009 $164.00

mommaU4
01-09-2009, 10:51 AM
YAY!!!!! That makes it seem more "real" by having it booked!! It's going to be so much fun. I can't wait to just hang out with everyone and have a blast!!! :banana: :banana:

So is one time share enough? I know we lost Steph and Michelle, and some of us are local.

mommaU4
01-09-2009, 10:53 AM
This is what I have on the front page:

List of attendees
1. Mommau4/Beth (local)
2. Stacerita/Stacie
3. Wendylady36/Wendy
4. toocherie/Cheryl
5. jordansmomma/Debra
6. stacielee/Stacie
7. audrabolster/Audra
8. vegasnative/Corinna (local)
9. ImMarcik/Marcie
10. bigskyernurse/Amy (local)

Audra, if you read this, you were staying with family right?

And three of us are local and will just be meeting up on the Strip.

So that leaves 6 in the timeshare? Is that right Stacie?

stacielee
01-09-2009, 02:02 PM
This is what I have on the front page:

List of attendees
1. Mommau4/Beth (local)
2. Stacerita/Stacie
3. Wendylady36/Wendy
4. toocherie/Cheryl
5. jordansmomma/Debra
6. stacielee/Stacie
7. audrabolster/Audra
8. vegasnative/Corinna (local)
9. ImMarcik/Marcie
10. bigskyernurse/Amy (local)

Audra, if you read this, you were staying with family right?

And three of us are local and will just be meeting up on the Strip.

So that leaves 6 in the timeshare? Is that right Stacie?

That's what I have so far. If we end up with more than 6, we can get another time share, but they each sleep 6 so we should be fine. Here's what it says about sleeping arrangements:
2 king or queen beds, 1 sofa bed OR
1 king or queen bed, 2 twin beds, 1 sleep sofa

I'm not sure if I can request a certain type, but I can try. I know I'm going to call and ask about getting a first-floor unit.

I was also thinking we could trade off who sleeps on the sofa bed.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 04:19 PM
That's what I have so far. If we end up with more than 6, we can get another time share, but they each sleep 6 so we should be fine. Here's what it says about sleeping arrangements:

I'm not sure if I can request a certain type, but I can try. I know I'm going to call and ask about getting a first-floor unit.

Sounds good! Thanks again for booking it. :banana:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 09:35 PM
I added the Support Lap Dancing ribbon to my sig as a reminder of this trip. I hope y'all are putting aside those singles! You'll need 'em! :banana:

I guess I am the only one who went ahead and did it. Thank goodness for that I guess. :rotfl:

I got a check in the mail from Wendy, so I went ahead and reserved 1 timeshare. Here are the new cancellation policies:

RCI Cancellation Policy

Check-in Date: 06/21/2009

If you decide to Cancel, the following table indicates what amount will be forfeited:

If canceled during Amount Forfeited
01/11/2009 - 04/21/2009 $129.00
04/22/2009 - 06/21/2009 $164.00

Thanks for making the reservations. Can't wait!!

So how many of us will there actually be in the time share? Are there enough of us? Do we need another? Just wondering.

I am sooooo looking forward to this trip. Cant wait to let my hair down non disney style. ;)

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:06 PM
So how many of us will there actually be in the time share? Are there enough of us? Do we need another? Just wondering.

I am sooooo looking forward to this trip. Cant wait to let my hair down non disney style. ;)I am too!!! I've been trying to get a group of gals together in Vegas for a long time now. Way before we ever moved here.

I think there are exactly six in the time share now.
You, Stacielee, Wendy, Cheryl, Debra, and Marcie.

So what does everyone want to do? Any "must dos" on the list?? Besides Olympic Garden that is. :rolleyes1

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:13 PM
I wanna support..well, you know. ;) :rotfl2:
(The male ones at least) :rolleyes1

I'm super excited for my first trip to Vegas! :yay: :woohoo:

toocherie
01-10-2009, 10:15 PM

this is your FIRST trip? oh my.

toocherie
01-10-2009, 10:16 PM
So what does everyone want to do? Any "must dos" on the list?? Besides Olympic Garden that is. :rolleyes1

I used to work with this woman who regularly went to Olympic Gardens.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! !!!!

mommaU4

This is your first trip??? Did I know that? LOL Well, if I did, I forgot.

This is going to be even more fun then!!! We'll have to make sure you really see it all. :banana:

wendylady36
this is your FIRST trip? oh my.

Yep, so you all better make it good!

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM

Lord help you.

You got to get a football. Can't visit Vegas and not get one.

I would love to go dancing. Not a must, but its something that I don't get to do all the much. But I really enjoy. Hanging out Down Town is always fun to do. I say we visit all the hotels and check everything out. Must see the the water at the Bellagio. Can you believe I have never had a chance to do that. Every time it I've been there they never did it. Too windy. UGH!.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM
One thing I want to do is go to the VooDoo Lounge at the Rio and order a drink called The Witch Doctor. A friend of mine told me about it once and I've always wanted to go get one.

No, I don't drink, but I just want my picture taken with it!! :rotfl2:
She said they are big enough to share. :dance3:

Here is a link to some pics of it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41564535@N00/2909489828/in/photostream/

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:23 PM
OMG! I LOVE Cruzan! It is my weakness and it's what will get me drunk. So I definitely think we need to get one, or two, or three...

toocherie
01-10-2009, 10:24 PM
One thing I want to do is go to the VooDoo Lounge at the Rio and order a drink called The Witch Doctor. A friend of mine told me about it once and I've always wanted to go get one.

sounds good to me--I love Rum!

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Lord help you.

You got to get a football. Can't visit Vegas and not get one.

I would love to go dancing. Not a must, but its something that I don't get to do all the much. But I really enjoy. Hanging out Down Town is always fun to do. I say we visit all the hotels and check everything out. Must see the the water at the Bellagio. Can you believe I have never had a chance to do that. Every time it I've been there they never did it. Too windy. UGH!.

No way. You've never seen the fountains?? Oh man. Those are my favorites. I could watch them all day. :goodvibes

Downtown.......well, it's a must see, especially Fremont Street, but I'll admit it's not my favorite place. You can get a deep fried Oreo or Twinkie though. :rotfl:
I do agree we have to check out all the hotels.

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:26 PM
Yep, so you all better make it good!

Yes mam!

Oh, we should see one of those cheesey lounge shows. Or just visit all the lounges that have live bands.

I have never been to Hoover Dam, not sure if thats something that you guys would be up for. No biggie if not. There will be plenty of chances to go.

A visit to slots of fun is always a must. Don't know why, we always go there.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:29 PM
OMG! I LOVE Cruzan! It is my weakness and it's what will get me drunk. So I definitely think we need to get one, or two, or three...

I can guarantee you a great time! I cannot however guarantee you'll remember any of it. ;)

toocherie
01-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Lounge shows are good; some of those cheesy men dressed as women shows are good too. anyone interested in seeing a headliner show--Barry Manilow? Bette Midler-- not sure who else might be there thenl

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:30 PM
I can guarantee you a great time! I cannot however guarantee you'll remember any of it. ;)

It's usually better if I don't remember it. :rolleyes1

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:31 PM

I'm down for that! :thumbsup2

No way. You've never seen the fountains?? Oh man. Those are my favorites. I could watch them all day. :goodvibes

Downtown.......well, it's a must see, especially Fremont Street, but I'll admit it's not my favorite place. You can get a deep fried Oreo or Twinkie though. :rotfl:
I do agree we have to check out all the hotels.

I have just missed the fountains each time I have been there. Either timing was off or something else. I've seen them in movies and on tv, but never in person. So I am determined to see them next time I go.

Yeah, Downtown. Its something you got to see and do, but not spend forever there. Freemont Street is great. And lots of the places are so cheap down there. Love me deep fried Oreos though. Yummy.

I think it would also be a hoot to visit one of those quickie chapels and be witnesses to a wedding. Just a silly thought.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Yes mam!

Oh, we should see one of those cheesey lounge shows. Or just visit all the lounges that have live bands.

I have never been to Hoover Dam, not sure if thats something that you guys would be up for. No biggie if not. There will be plenty of chances to go.

A visit to slots of fun is always a must. Don't know why, we always go there.The lounge shows can be really fun. Best of all they are usually free. We saw one once......at Harrah's I think, and they had a dueling pianos lounge. It was fun.

And at Planet Hollywood one time this older guy, must have been in his 70's at least, got up to do karaoke and sang "She Bang" by Ricky Martin. It was a hoot!! :lmao:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Lounge shows are good; some of those cheesy men dressed as women shows are good too. anyone interested in seeing a headliner show--Barry Manilow? Bette Midler-- not sure who else might be there thenl

Are you a "Fanilow"? :lmao:

I love seeing shows. "La Cage" is one of my faves. Love those female impersonators.

Downtown at the Plaza they had a good lounge show. One man sort of thing. The Luxor also used to have a great impersonator show.

I know the Tropicana has a good live band. Can't remember where else right now.

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:38 PM
I think it would also be a hoot to visit one of those quickie chapels and be witnesses to a wedding. Just a silly thought.

I'm down for that...as long as it's not my wedding. :rotfl2:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:39 PM
The lounge shows can be really fun. Best of all they are usually free. We saw one once......at Harrah's I think, and they had a dueling pianos lounge. It was fun.

And at Planet Hollywood one time this older guy, must have been in his 70's at least, got up to do karaoke and sang "She Bang" by Ricky Martin. It was a hoot!! :lmao:

We should totally go do karaoke one night.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Confession time: I love Barry!! :rotfl2: I have for a long time. LOL His tix are expensive though.
I hope there are some bargins then. Right now locals can get tix to KA, Zumanity and Mystere for only $49 each. I could get us tickets! But summertime is prime tourist season so I'm not sure if I'll be able to score any deals. I'll try though.

Tony and Tina's wedding would be fun as a group. It's an interactive dinner show. Ruben and I went, but I'd go again. OR something silly like Carrot Top. We've seen him too and I've never laughed so hard in my life.

It's usually better if I don't remember it. :rolleyes1
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think it would also be a hoot to visit one of those quickie chapels and be witnesses to a wedding. Just a silly thought.That would be too funny.
We saw someone in the Venetian once getting married by the gondolas. Oh, speaking of which, gotta ride those too!

We should make a list, going hotel by hotel and make notes of various points of interest to see at each place.

grumpyvet
01-10-2009, 10:40 PM

Hey, don't be knockin' the quickie chapels!! I got married at the Graceland Wedding Chapel complete with ELVIS. (I had to pay extra for him!!!!!)

AMYSUE

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:40 PM

You never know. Your true love could be handing out flyers on the strip. This could be you :bride:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:41 PM
Hey, don't be knockin' the quickie chapels!! I got married at the Graceland Wedding Chapel complete with ELVIS. (I had to pay extra for him!!!!!)

AMYSUE

Well look who has come out of hiding. Thought you were in the witness relocation program or something.

And no way am I knocking those chapels. I just always wanted to go to one. Everyone I know who has gotten married in Vegas has always gone to one of the hotel chapels. I would pay to see one with Elvis.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:43 PM
Are you a "Fanilow"? :lmao:

Is that what they are called? LOL Then I am one, baby!! Barry is HOT! :rotfl2:

Well, that depends on how many of those Witch Doctors you have. We will do our best, but no promises you won't end up hitched.
If he's rich, is it ok then?

We should totally go do karaoke one night.:scared1:
I'll give Wendy all my drinks after I've posed with them so she'll get drunk and SHE can do karaoke, I'll film it and put it on youtube for millions to see. :rolleyes1
Oh, but don't tell her....... :ssst:

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:44 PM
You never know. Your true love could be handing out flyers on the strip. This could be you :bride:

I always wanted to marry a guy that hands out flyers for a living. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.

Who wants to be my maid of honor!?

:lmao:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I always wanted to marry a guy that hands out flyers for a living. It's been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.

Im a kick *** maid of of honor.

Just don't make me wear a butt bow.

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
If he's rich, is it ok then?

As long as he's cute too! (I know, I ask for a lot, don't I?)

I'll give Wendy all my drinks after I've posed with them so she'll get drunk and SHE can do karaoke, I'll film it and put it on youtube for millions to see. :rolleyes1
Oh, but don't tell her....... :ssst:

Scary thing is, I probably would after a few drinks. :rolleyes1 But if you post it, you die!

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:47 PM
Im a kick *** maid of of honor.

Just don't make me wear a butt bow.

Well then, looks like I have my maid of honor! No butt bow required! I'll even make sure Elvis is there. :thumbsup2

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:47 PM

AMYSUE
Well, hey there stranger! Why don't you join us in Vegas and take us down your memory lane. ;)

Oh, and Elvis is always worth paying extra for. :thumbsup2

grumpyvet
01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Well look who has come out of hiding. Thought you were in the witness relocation program or something..

Not the witness relocation program, more like a Troll's den or something. I've been in a funk....for awhile.

Is that what they are called? LOL Then I'm one baby!! Barry is HOT! :rotfl2:

In the Copa Copa-cabana, hottest spot....

Oh pick me, pick me...but I am old, so have to be a Matron, and only if I get to wear a dress with a hoop, butt bow and in a color not found in nature!!!

AMYSUE

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:50 PM
Well then, looks like I have my maid of honor! No butt bow required! I'll even make sure Elvis is there. :thumbsup2

WooWhooo! I'm in! We can double the week there as a bachelorette party for you too then.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:52 PM

These aren't just any flyers. They are special. We'll pick you up a few. :rotfl2:

Stacie can be your MOH, but I want to be in charge of entertainment at your bachelorette party. :banana:

As long as he's cute too! (I know, I ask for a lot, don't I?)

Scary thing is, I probably would after a few drinks. :rolleyes1 But if you post it, you die!If he's got money, who needs cuteness? :confused3 Enough money will make anyone cute. LOL

I'd never really post it. Silly girl. I mean, you trust me right? :angel:

:rolleyes1

grumpyvet
01-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Well, hey there stranger! Why don't you join us in Vegas and take us down your memory lane. ;)

Oh, and Elvis is always worth paying extra for. :thumbsup2

You say that, but I was married in '96 when they only had the older Elvis impersonator. Go on their website now, and the impersonator is the young, and not so paunchy ELVIS!!!

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Not the witness relocation program, more like a Troll's den or something. I've been in a funk....for awhile.

Oh pick me, pick me...but I am old, so have to be a Matron, and only if I get to wear a dress with a hoop, butt bow and in a color not found in nature!!!

AMYSUE

Well glad you are back.

Remember, Lola wanted to be a star, but Tony always tended bar.

And yes, those are the requirements for being a Matron of honor. The maid of honor gets to wear a cute dress, in a slimming color, and gets the pick of the hottest male attendant in the room.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:55 PM

AMYSUEWell, snap out of the funk and start getting funky!

OK, that was dumb, LOL, but it's good to see ya!

So you WANT the butt bow? :rotfl:

Now I'm going to have to play that song so I can hear the rest of it.....:cool1:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 10:55 PM
If he's got money, who needs cuteness? :confused3 Enough money will make anyone cute. LOL

That and drinking. The more drinks you have, the cuter they get.

You say that, but I was married in '96 when they only had the older Elvis impersonator. Go on their website now, and the impersonator is the young, and not so paunchy ELVIS!!!

Oh, so you got the "real" Elivis impersonator.

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 10:56 PM
AMYSUE

Yay, a Matron of Honor! I'll make sure that you wear something EXTRA special. :thumbsup2

WooWhooo! I'm in! We can double the week there as a bachelorette party for you too then.

Yay, a bachlorette party and a wedding! I"ll be doing Vegas the right way for my first time!

These aren't just any flyers. They are special. We'll pick you up a few. :rotfl2:

Special flyers? I can't wait to see them. ;)

Stacie can be your MOH, but I want to be in charge of entertainment at your bachelorette party. :banana:

You got it!

If he's got money, who needs cuteness? :confused3 Enough money will make anyone cute. LOL

I need cuteness! I suppose I could always divorce the guy and take all his money and find a new husband, right?

I'd never really post it. Silly girl. I mean, you trust me right? :angel:

:rolleyes1

:rotfl: Yeah sure, I trust you. :lmao:

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 10:58 PM
We should pretend it's really her bachelorette party! She might get special attention at the OG. :thumbsup2

Well, if they've got the hot young one now, it might be time for me to look into renewing my vows. ;)

grumpyvet
01-10-2009, 10:59 PM
That and drinking. The more drinks you have, the cuter they get.r.

Otherwise known as BEER VISION!!!!

AMYSUE

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 11:03 PM
That and drinking. The more drinks you have, the cuter they get.Exactly! There are always ways to make it work. True love (of money) knows no limits.

I need cuteness! I suppose I could always divorce the guy and take all his money and find a new husband, right?Now your catching on! It can all work out in the end. When you are a rich divorcee just remember the friends who helped you get there.

We've got plans for your bachelorette party, marriage and divorce all in the span of one week in Vegas. :thumbsup2

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 11:04 PM

AMYSUE

Beer vision can work wonders!

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/18.gif

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 11:05 PM
We've got plans for your bachelorette party, marriage and divorce all in the span of one week in Vegas. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: This trip is going to be awesome! :rotfl:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 11:06 PM
We should pretend it's really her bachelorette party! She might get special attention at the OG. :thumbsup2

That sounds like a plan. We should make sure we get her one of those Bride to be sashes. :bride:

AMYSUE

Beer Googles :3dglasses

Exactly! There are always ways to make it work. True love (of money that is) know no limits.

Now your catching on! It can all work out in the end. When you are a rich divorcee just remember the friends who helped you get there.

Tis life on the strip. :woohoo:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Beer vision can work wonders!

http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/18.gif

YOu always find the best graphics

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 11:09 PM
One night we should do a slumber party. Order pizza, hang in our jammies, facials, truth or dare, bras in the freezer, the works. Might be fun.

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 11:14 PM
One night we should do a slumber party. Order pizza, hang in our jammies, facials, truth or dare, bras in the freezer, the works. Might be fun.

I was watching Babysitters Club earlier today and I was thinking about how much I missed having slumber parties. I would be down for having a girls night in! :thumbsup2

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 11:19 PM
I just saw the best thing. They have "Stripper 101" at Planet Hollywood. Its like $40, and they teach you to "dance". An hour and 15 mins. You learn pole and lap I believe is what I read. Plus they serve cocktails while you are learning. No men allowed. Its an all female class. At least 6 ladies needed to hold the class. And when its over, you get a certificate that states you are a Vegas "Stripper License".

Just another thought of what we can do.

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM
:woohoo: This trip is going to be awesome! :rotfl:
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: Got that right!!

That sounds like a plan. We should make sure we get her one of those Bride to be sashes. :bride:I think so!! We'll have to make up a fiance for her in case someone asks his name.

Wendy, any suggestions for your true love's name? :rotfl:

Dare I ask.............bras in the freezer????? :scared1: :confused:

Stacerita
01-10-2009, 11:24 PM
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: Got that right!!

I think so!! We'll have to make up a fiance for her in case someone asks his name.

Its Peter of course.

mommaU4
I just saw the best thing. They have "Stripper 101" at Planet Hollywood. Its like $40, and they teach you to "dance". An hour and 15 mins. You learn pole and lap I believe is what I read. Plus they serve cocktails while you are learning. No men allowed. Its an all female class. At least 6 ladies needed to hold the class. And when its over, you get a certificate that states you are a Vegas "Stripper License".

That's right! I've seen that!! And sometimes they even have discounts. I'd be up for that. We can go back home and show our hubby's what we learned. :lmao:
With a bunch of friends, I think it would be a blast.

Stacerita
Tossing out another suggestion.......

Lucky Cheng's Drag Cabaret

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 11:27 PM

OMG! I SO want to do that!

According to this quiz (http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/577377/414278/) it should be Ryan, Bob or Randy. Peter works too! What should his last name be?

Have you never heard of that!?

mommaU4
01-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Its Peter of course.OK, why of course? What did I miss?? Who's Peter?
I would think she'd go more for the name Edward......... :rotfl:

wendylady36
01-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Tossing out another suggestion.......

Lucky Cheng's Drag Cabaret

:rotfl: I love this quote from their front page of the website:

A Virtual Bachelorette Party Disney Land. -NY POST