PDA

View Full Version : Girls Only Transportation Thread

trodrigue
10-27-2008, 10:46 PM
This post is to help those of us going on the March 5-March 9 Girls Only trip to DLR join together to make transportation from the local airports to HOJO's as easy and inexpensive as possible.

While the Disney Express and the Shuttles are affordable options for LAX, and for SNA, they are certainly not the fastest and most convenient. For Long Beach and some of the other airports, shuttles are not an option. So, I say let's look at the options, and see if we can combine our efforts.

Please just post what your needs are, and then if you see someone that you think you would be able to ride share with, just post a message. I will compile the results on the next post, and then we will go from there.

Thanks, look forward to seeing you all in March.

Tracey

trodrigue
10-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Needed:
Ride Share on Mar. 5, around 9:00PM
To: HOJO
Estimated Cost: $40.
trodrigue/Tracey

Also: Ride Share on Mar. 8, around 4 or 5
To: Long Beach Airport
Estimated Cost: $40
trodrigue/Tracey

goofy4tink
10-28-2008, 05:06 AM
Are you sure you don't want this over on the DL boards?? You may get a lot more 'traffic' that way. Let me know.

trodrigue
10-28-2008, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the offer. We don't seem to have a transportation area. But actually, no need to move it. I have really just parked the post here, since it deals with transportation, but have put the link within our trip planning post, so the gals that need to get here, will end up getting here.

Did I miss the transportation area for DL? Or is there really not one?

goofy4tink
10-28-2008, 09:53 AM
No, you didn't miss it. Everyone usually just posts within the DL boards..but sometimes the transportation posts get lost in there....wish they would put in a sub-board for DL transportation stuff. Most people here are posting about WDW stuff. But, anyone can post anything pertaining to Tranpsportation here...anywhere.

sahbushka
12-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Just thought I would put in my flight and see if anyone else was on the same one. I am flying from seattle to LAX on March 5th at 7am arriving in Lax at 9:40am...anyone, anyone?

Sarah

grizbuzz
01-06-2009, 06:04 PM
Anyone want to share transport from and/or to Long Beach Airport?

Here's my travel info:
06 Mar arrive to Long Beach, CA 12:25pm
08 Mar leave from Long Beach, CA at 4:06pm

bumbershoot
01-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Drat, grizz! If only you'd booked for LAX or I had booked with LGB...would have worked out well! We're coming in and leaving the same days.

stacielee
01-13-2009, 05:55 PM
We have a group of girls who will be going from John Wayne/Orange County airport to HOJO on Thursday, March 5, between 11:30am and noon then returning from HOJO to John Wayne/Orange County airport around 5:30-6pm. So far, I think there are 5 of us on the trip to HOJO (Heather, Stacie, Callie, can't remember the other 2), possibly 5 on the trip from HOJO (Heather, Stacie, Callie, Sherri, Deanne). Please reply and we can add more. If we get to 9, it's cheaper to do a group reservation.

BillyFan
01-15-2009, 12:03 PM
Stacie, my mom and I are landing in OC at 12:10, so if you want to wait a few minutes, we'll ride with you. But if that's too late, no worries.