PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical 3...

MuskratSusie
10-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Lol, I can't believe I'm saying this...but, I SAW IT and I LOVED IT. :lmao: Man, my Mom even liked it...rofl!!
Okay, anyway, I prolly won't be making another thread like this ever again, but I had to say that I LOVED IT, and that I SAW IT.
For me... I think it was better than the last 2 HSM's yet! I'm not even a HSM freak either..
but I loved all the music in the movie, which is scary for me and yet I liked it. LOL. So Have you seen it? or are you going to see it?

I'd appreciate it if everyone would keep their rude comments to themselves about this movie.
Its fine to show your opionions on this, but please keep it not so rude, thank you.
I was only making this thread for people who saw it or are going to see it.
Not looking for hate comments on this thread, thank you very much.
As the saying goes, not everybody has to like what everyone else likes.
So, please keep this in mind while posting. :)

Em&Em
10-24-2008, 08:02 PM
I am looking forward to seeing it next week probably.

MuskratSusie
10-24-2008, 08:04 PM
I am looking forward to seeing it next week probably.

I think you'll really like it! I know I did, lol. :)

3mtn-kate
10-24-2008, 08:05 PM
ha i'm probably gonna see it next weekend then make fun of it but secretly love it

that's usually what happens

Em&Em
10-24-2008, 08:07 PM
I think you'll really like it! I know I did, lol. :) I actually saw a premeire show yesterday on the TV Guide channel and it had the red carpet and interviews and clips of the movie and the songs and movie actually does look very good.

ha i'm probably gonna see it next weekend then make fun of it but secretly love it

that's usually what happens:rotfl2:

MuskratSusie
10-24-2008, 08:10 PM

that's usually what happens
Lol, I do that too! Its a good movie to be able to do that (to laugh at it..), rofl.
I actually saw a premeire show yesterday on the TV Guide channel and it had the red carpet and interviews and clips of the movie and the songs and movie actually does look very good.

:rotfl2:

Oh, I wonder if they have that all on youtube so I could see that, lol. It was actually really good.

Cassidy
10-24-2008, 08:16 PM
I'm just gonna wait until I can watch it online. I really hate HSM.

softball chick
10-24-2008, 08:25 PM
I went today and thought it was just ok.
The last song was really stupid though!

MuskratSusie
10-24-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm just gonna wait until I can watch it online. I really hate HSM.
Well that's fine, lol. Everyone doesn't have to like everything. ;)
I went today and thought it was just ok.
The last song was really stupid though!

Well, that's cool that you saw it, and just thought it was ok. Its fine, we all have our own opinions on things. :)

KitKat_Tink
10-24-2008, 08:33 PM
I saw the last like 5 minutes...YAY USHERING(cleaning theaters)

I wanna go see it...

That_Australian_Kid
10-24-2008, 08:37 PM
It doesnt come out for so long here.
:'[

But i cant wait!!!
haha

DramaQueen
10-24-2008, 08:45 PM
i haven't seen the whole thing yet, but i was ushering tonight @ work so i watched most of it. (lol thats what i do when i have no theatres to clean)
I have to say....it looks pretty freaking AMAZING! All the musical numbers I saw looked GREAT. (and when i say amazing, i mean the music/musical numbers/dances....not the cheesy other stuff) But I mean seriously, it looks like they went ALL OUT on this one!

Anyways....HILARIOUS story.
FULL house @ HSM3, I go in during the big finale (the 'high school musical' song) I look up into the audience. EVERYONG is DANCING in their seats/in the aisle/standing up. It was MADNESS>
And then at the end when the "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" sign comes down and they all jump....these kids
LOST
THEIR
FREAKING
MINDS!!!!!!!

SCREAMING, clapping, dancing, standing on their chairs, FREAKING OUT as if Zac Efron himself was standing RIGHT in front of them. I could NOT believe tha madess that I was witnessing!!
I LOLed

I Am What I Am
10-24-2008, 08:52 PM
i haven't seen the whole thing yet, but i was ushering tonight @ work so i watched most of it. (lol thats what i do when i have no theatres to clean)
I have to say....it looks pretty freaking AMAZING! All the musical numbers I saw looked GREAT. (and when i say amazing, i mean the music/musical numbers/dances....not the cheesy other stuff) But I mean seriously, it looks like they went ALL OUT on this one!

FULL house @ HSM3, I go in during the big finale (the 'high school musical' song) I look up into the audience. EVERYONG is DANCING in their seats/in the aisle/standing up. It was MADNESS>
And then at the end when the "HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL" sign comes down and they all jump....these kids
LOST
THEIR
FREAKING
MINDS!!!!!!!

SCREAMING, clapping, dancing, standing on their chairs, FREAKING OUT as if Zac Efron himself was standing RIGHT in front of them. I could NOT believe tha madess that I was witnessing!!
I LOLed

:lmao:

I think I'm going to see it with my friend soon. It looks really good. They pulled out all the stops here.

MuskratSusie
10-24-2008, 08:58 PM
I saw the last like 5 minutes...YAY USHERING(cleaning theaters)

I wanna go see it...
Hope you get to see it sometime soon! Its quite worth it, lol. x]
It doesnt come out for so long here.
:'[

But i cant wait!!!
haha
Lol, aww, well it'll come out sooner or later there! Then you'll be able to see it! :goodvibes :)

LOST
THEIR
FREAKING
MINDS!!!!!!!

I LOLed

I NEED TO BREATHE AFTER READING THAT!!! LMAO!
LOL ROTFL!!!!! OMG Thats HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I'm laughing at that last part, LOL. That would have been a site to see! It really was a great movie, they went ALL OUT on this one, for sure! I truly love it and loved it! Lol. :)

diva122094
10-25-2008, 06:22 AM
i saw it yesterday and it was actually really good!
i am seeing it again today and probably next weekend too!
i saw it with my mom,sister and sisters friend and we all loved it!
the new characters were really good too!
and when the girls saw zac efron they would start screaming.
well zac is pretty hott though.

wilmabride'sdaughter
10-25-2008, 06:34 AM
My friend saw it on the wednesday and he loved it. he's going again later this week to see it again.

I'm going this afternoon with my friends. I can't wait :)

diva122094
10-25-2008, 06:44 AM
My friend saw it on the wednesday and he loved it. he's going again later this week to see it again.

I'm going this afternoon with my friends. I can't wait :)

i think it is an amazing movie!

iluvstitch029
10-25-2008, 09:01 AM
I want to see it so bad. It looks really good. I'm a big musical freak, so I loved the other 2, and can't wait for this one. I think I'm seeing it tonight. I hope so.:banana: :upsidedow

StitchfansJr
10-25-2008, 10:46 AM
I wanna see it, but my parents don't really want to

Aimbier31
10-25-2008, 11:48 AM
i saw it loved it troy was hott and i felt like a loser in the theatre lol i was screaming during troy singing scream but every girl was

Kairi-Angel
10-25-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm thinking of seeing it sometime in the next few weeks. If not, I'd buy it on DVD, because I though HSM 1 + 2 we're fairly okay/good movies, so I think I would like this one.

(Plus there is Zac Efron. Eeeeep xD)

diva122094
10-25-2008, 01:10 PM
I'm thinking of seeing it sometime in the next few weeks. If not, I'd buy it on DVD, because I though HSM 1 + 2 we're fairly okay/good movies, so I think I would like this one.

(Plus there is Zac Efron. Eeeeep xD)

lol.
i saw it yesterday and i am seeing it at 6:45.lol.

Jasmine45
10-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I saw it yesterday.
My friends tricked me :/

I thought we were going to see nick and norahs infinite playlist but they bought high school musical tickets.

And I hated it. It was really long and the music was'nt very good. It was really corny too. But I have to admit...That guy Rocket Man was pretty hot. :]

CrazySteph
10-25-2008, 01:41 PM
some of my friends saw it.. and said that it was amazing!!! and they even cried!!! (but that was the senior.. so i think it was emotional for her!!)

lol I like hsm!! i mean.. that stuff would never happen.. and some of its cheesey.. but lol i love LOVE IT! so i can' twait to see it!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

AbsoluteAwesome1
10-25-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm going tonight with my friends.
...To make fun of it. xD

And also because, OMG, this one new guy in it looks JUST LIKE NASTY NATE.

http://www.cosmogirl.com/cm/cosmogirl/images/Ryne-Sanborn-de.jpghttp://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk21/nastynateftw/Cobra%20Starship/nateeysmaller.jpg

!!!!!

except Nate's waaay cuter.

i<3castawaycay123
10-25-2008, 04:19 PM
i went 2 see it yesterday and it was pretty good. i admit zac is pretty hott lol:rotfl: um my mom even cried @ one part (i would tell u which but i dont want 2 spoil it for the people who havent seen it) i loved the song and number the boys r back!! that was cute!! yeah roket man was hott!! hehe do u think they will make another one? my mom says that she thinks they will b/c they introduced all those new characters. i dont think they will b/c what will they call it? this one was senior year so what would the next one b? even if they do i dont think it would b as popular then the last 3 just b/c they took the original people out.

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-25-2008, 04:47 PM
I can't wait to see it. :goodvibes
I absolutly love HSM. Hahaha. My friends all make fun of me for it [but I know they all secretly love it, they are just to embarressed :thumbsup2]

I would have seen it this weekend, but I am already seeing Saw V tonight. Why am I wasting my money, I do not know lol :sad2:

CutieEm
10-25-2008, 04:55 PM
I saw it yesterday night with my friend and 3 guys. It was hard to pay attention with the guys, they were all talking and stuff. But I liked HSM2 better, but the scene on the top on East High with Troy and Gabriella in the rain was genius =]

diva122094
10-25-2008, 07:48 PM
i saw it again tonight and it was still as good.
like i found it just as exciting as i did yesterday.

DisneyTeen2592
10-25-2008, 09:13 PM
I'm seeing it tomorrow, and i'm really excited!

♥DizzyDizney♥
10-26-2008, 01:21 PM
I watched it yesterday, and when we got our tickets, the line to wait for the theater to open was HUGE.
The Boys Are Back was really adorable when Troy and Chad turned into little boys.
I didn't like the ending much, but I actually like everything else. Rocket Man is hot.

nickjonas1221
10-26-2008, 01:28 PM
I want to see it so bad but im going to be in florida at Disney World!:confused3

ThePurpleMorphy
10-26-2008, 03:47 PM
Cool! omg i forgot it came out lol!!

I'll probably netflix it though lol.

edit: done. lol

DancinDisney221
10-26-2008, 06:13 PM
Cool
I am going to see it probably next week.
My mom didn't want to fight the opening weekend crowds.
I can't wait though!

inlalaland
10-26-2008, 07:39 PM
My cousin [she's 16] and I saw it last night, and...umm...

We LOVED IT!!!
Phew. xD
I was so surprised, Disney definitely did go all out for it.
It made the first two look like crap. :laughing:
The dancing and choreography was awesome, and songs were very catchy as usual. We were just going to laugh at it but ended up loving it. xD
I can't pick a favorite number, but I really loved the little houses in "Night to Remember". And "I Want It All" was crazy. And Zac and Vanessa doing the waltz in the rain was really cute. Oh yeah, and Corbin and Zac turning into little kids in "The Boys are Back" was adorable! All of it was actually really cool.

Wow I can't believe I actually admitted all that. xD
Nobody believes us that it was actually really good, haha.

But phhheeww, I feel so much better.

DramaQueen
10-27-2008, 03:51 PM
Me & My sister just got back from seeing it.
I loooooved it!!
I thought all the musical numbers were AMAZING and really well done!
I loved how they had so many ballroom numbers!! The Troy/Gabriella dance on the roof was soo cute. And I LOVED the boys are back.
I loved all the numbers really, they were great.

You can tell they had a way bigger budget for THIS movie!!! lol
The song were Troy is being all broody/angsty is so cool too! I loved the roating room thingy. It was amazing.

The dancing and songs were all great. they storyline was...meh, but that's not what matters really lol!

sallyfan
10-27-2008, 05:24 PM
I saw the movie Sunday afternoon. I thought it was "fabulous"! Sharpay's outfits were so cool. Everybody was giggly when Troy took off his shirt, including me! I like the message of the movie. Go for YOUR dreams. Can't wait to buy it on DVD. I already bought the soundtrack.

pigletgirl
10-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Alot of girls in my hall went this past thursday. I may take my little sister at thanksgiving.

Captain Brain
10-27-2008, 05:45 PM
I'll probably have to wait till this movie comes out for DVD. I already missed my chance to go see it.

Padrepride
10-27-2008, 06:09 PM
I'm probably going to see this with some friends next weekend. People at school are making fun of me because of that. But I think it'll be a good movie.

nerdylightbulb
10-27-2008, 09:44 PM
I have no interest in this movie. I'm only posting because some guy who i go to school with is in the movie. Appearently, in the cafeteria, he's sitting at a table alone eating his lunch in between Ryan and Sharpay.

WendyLovesPeter
10-27-2008, 10:03 PM
hi. I'm a mom and I took my girls tonight. I really liked it. The Boys r Back song and the Prom Night song were awesome. Sharpay makes the movie for me - she has such an attitue - just love her!! I didn't like the ending song as well as the other 2 movies, but it was still good.

wilmabride'sdaughter
10-28-2008, 04:41 AM
I went to see it last weekend. It was AMAZING. I thought this film was way better than the last two.

In the cinema, when Troy and Gabriella kissed, all the girls were shouting 'Get off him'. It was pretty funny. It made me cry too, though i have to say it doesn't take much to make me do that.

Overall i LOVED IT!! The songs are awesome. My faves are Scream and The Boys are Back. Though i like Can i have this dance, A night to remember and Senior Spring musical. All of them are totally cool. :). The filming was incredible.

I would totally reccomend it to those who haven't seen it. Even people who don't really like HSM said they really enjoyed this film.

Go Wildcats!!