PDA

View Full Version : Missing WDW :(

hackettdude
10-24-2008, 04:42 PM
Well I live in the UK, but I suppose I visit WDW quite alot. However now I'm home and not returning for another year, I'm getting quite upset and missing it ;( Coming from Florida weather to England weather is tough, plus I just fidn that I'm really BORED at home now, I can't just hop on the bus to DTD :P
I used to play VMK and that put my mind off it abit, but now thats closed all I keep doing is thinking of my trip =[ anybody got any tips? :S

Tinkerbell424
10-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Find something to do at home that make's you happy.
I haven't been to WDW for a year or so, and I only went to 2 parks.

It's definitely boring around here, but when I'm with my friends at the movies or the mall, it usually take's my mind away from things. When I'm missing WDW, I come on here and DIS and stick to the Disney Restuarants Board and the TPAS Board, as well as look at my guide books.

I hope this feeling passes over you soon!

hackettdude
10-24-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks, it always hits me, and last year i was there for a whole month! and it still didn't hit me as bad as this :confused3 but I suppose this was my best trip so far :goodvibes but I'm going to have to face it soon! I've been home over a month now :confused3

JulielovesDisney
10-24-2008, 04:56 PM
My parents are in WDW right now, and I'm stuck at school. It's awful. I miss it so bad. I'm going again in 3 months, and the last time I was there was in May. It's so long! Especially when I'm stressing about school and I'd give anything to go to WDW to escape everything and relax for a week.

I totally see where you are coming from.

I usually come on here, there's a good support group on here. :teeth:
I also listen to park music, although that can make it worse.

hackettdude
10-24-2008, 04:59 PM
LOL I'm listening to park music as we speak, TORTURE lool. I'm going new york for christmas and I can't stand the thought of being in the states, but not in WDW :P

NeverLand<3
10-24-2008, 06:48 PM
i know. i get that way alot. i even get to where a word will remind me of disney or i will see mickey mouse heads all over the place! haha. i usually start planning of next trip. even though it is like 10 months away! 12th time!

marypops!
10-24-2008, 07:05 PM
I have 34 days to go, and the days are soooo long! I have been since December 2006, so i'm very excited.

I usually listen to park music, play some Disney games, etc. until i'm satisfied with my Disney fix.

hackettdude
10-25-2008, 07:04 AM
Well october 09 will be 14th trip woot :)
The month in 07 was excellent though, 2 weeks at POFQ and 2 weeks at POP :D

wilmabride'sdaughter
10-25-2008, 07:10 AM
Wow October 09, that's when i go. What date do you go?? It will be my 3rd trip :)

hackettdude
10-25-2008, 07:22 AM
Ehh, I think the 25th, but my sig is wrong, I'm going for 3 weeks :P

KidGoofy
10-25-2008, 12:31 PM
Pre-Trip Reports and Trip Reports they are the only thing keeping my sanity. And listening to Disney CD's.

Disney Princess Elli
10-25-2008, 03:03 PM
I know how you feel I live in England too and I used to go every year... now we've started to go on Disney Cruises instead. Although I also go to Disneyland Paris every year so I had that to look forward to! I used to get so sad that I'd cry on the plane home lol! I think looking at the pictures and the stuff you bought there helps and looking at holiday brouchers of the hotel you're going to next time helps and makes you excited for next time!

:)