PDA

View Full Version : The Willy Wonka movie FREAKS me out !!!! TV fears??

sallyfan
10-23-2008, 06:06 PM
The part when the girl blows up and turns purple. AHHH! I hate that movie and it comes on all the time! I wish it would go away. Does anyone else have a fear of something on tv??

acesupercoolme
10-23-2008, 06:11 PM
There used to be this commercial by the Government of Canada that would be on aaaaalllll the time, and it really scared me.
There's these two blue monsters signing a song about putting things in your mouth...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyl5Mwr84MA

Cassidy
10-23-2008, 06:46 PM
IM SCARED OF THE TINY LADY IN THE ICREDIBLES.

Shes creepy. :/

inlalaland
10-23-2008, 07:06 PM
I hate all the Cartoon Network shows. :eek: They've always freaked me out for some reason.

Zip-A-Dee-Lady
10-23-2008, 07:08 PM
The part when the girl blows up and turns purple. AHHH! I hate that movie and it comes on all the time! I wish it would go away. Does anyone else have a fear of something on tv??

I love that movie.

Aimbier31
10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
the horror movie commercials- saw, the commercial with the guy with the hole in his neck, those little messages that pop up on the bootom of your screen about breaking news and the tv make a beeping noise idk why i guess im scared that theyre gonna say that the world is ending or a murderer is on the loose, and when a TV scrambles

::Snow_White::
10-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Those...poofy things. They kinda look like Tellytubbies but only not cool.
They are fluffy and kinda look like aliens. I don't know what they're called but whatever they are it's weird.

The oompa loompas in the Gene Wilder version used to scare me. Gene Wilder used to scare me.
Now that you mention it, the same guy playing all the oompa loompas is kinda scary too. Lol.

Kairi-Angel
10-23-2008, 07:26 PM
There used to be this commercial by the Government of Canada that would be on aaaaalllll the time, and it really scared me.
There's these two blue monsters signing a song about putting things in your mouth...

Oh. My. Gosh.
:eek: Those things are FREAKY!:guilty:

AliceinHalloweentown
10-23-2008, 07:38 PM

WOW! I'm am dying laughing from that :lmao: :rotfl:

imabrat
10-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Ally those things are fuh-reak-ayyyy!

Boo-bahs scare me. IT petrifies me, I will turn into a hysterical ball in the corner singing "LA LALA LA LA I can't hear you!".
I think this whole "Anime cartoons" thing is really scary. They freak me out, I just want my good ol' Scooby Doo.

inlalaland
10-23-2008, 08:02 PM

Boo-bahs scare me. IT petrifies me, I will turn into a hysterical ball in the corner singing "LA LALA LA LA I can't hear you!".
I think this whole "Anime cartoons" thing is really scary. They freak me out, I just want my good ol' Scooby Doo.

:eek:
Me too! They freak me out so bad. Everyone at my school is obsessed with them.

Tinkerbell94
10-23-2008, 08:04 PM
I can't stand the huanted mansion with Edie murffy!!! :eek: It scares me to death!!!! :goodvibes

PosessedEeyore
10-23-2008, 08:06 PM
the new willie wonka scares me
the old one doesnt

the new one is stupid and corney xD
and dont forget... SCARY

Ms.Squeakers
10-23-2008, 09:46 PM
the new willie wonka scares me
the old one doesnt

the new one is stupid and corney xD
and dont forget... SCARY

Exactly..the new oompa loompas are....so..scary....god i hate that movie.

Gene Wilder...HELLO AMAZING ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krXP_TUZqsk *ahhhhh runs away*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLsONa3gKIQ "SICK SICK SICK"
xD

and..surprisingly the flying monkeys from the wizard of oz..never have scared me.
They scared the shiz out of my mom but..i kinda thought they were cute.
Man i love wizard of oz..like...probably like..my favorite movie.

::Snow_White::
10-23-2008, 09:49 PM

Ah!
That's what they're called, those are the things I was talking about in my post.

Babyjustrun
10-23-2008, 09:51 PM
Dontcha put it in your mouth is gold.

As a kid I was afraid of Snow White, Goosebumps: Stay Out of the Basement. That freaking terrified me, and actually probably would still. Goosebumps, not Snow White.

JulielovesDisney
10-23-2008, 09:56 PM
I get scared of the Burger King commercials with that big king mascot. He freaks me out soooo much!

HouseMD1120
10-23-2008, 11:25 PM
I get scared of the Burger King commercials with that big king mascot. He freaks me out soooo much!

Me too! Oh my gosh I have to change the channel everytime a Burger King commercial comes on! All of my friends are the same way too.

And those youtube videos just scarred me for life.

Disney.Ears
10-24-2008, 05:56 AM
JAWS :O :scared: :sad:
I'm terrified of anything with sharks..I seriously cry whenever it's on :/

Those...poofy things. They kinda look like Tellytubbies but only not cool.
They are fluffy and kinda look like aliens. I don't know what they're called but whatever they are it's weird.

Boo-bahs?

PurpleDucky
10-24-2008, 09:15 AM
JAWS :O :scared: :sad:
I'm terrified of anything with sharks..I seriously cry whenever it's on :/

Boo-bahs?

BOOOOOOBAAAAAH

Gene Wilder
X-Files. I remember in one episode this girl got this really weird green bump on her neck and I was convinced I was getting one too.
Are you afraid of the dark?

Aimbier31
10-24-2008, 11:10 AM
anyone remember are you afraid of the drak that show scared me even the title of the show scared me lol its just creepy and my cousin was petrified of the flying monkeys in the wizard of oz

Aimbier31
10-24-2008, 11:17 AM
this guy scares me idk if this commercial is only on in NY but they play it all he time it's so creepy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRHvZazd4IM&feature=related

Tinkerbell424
10-24-2008, 01:44 PM
Most of the stuff that appeared on So Weird.
Especially the episode when they had to take care of a baby and it turned evil and got these weird looking teeth.
That scared me!

acesupercoolme
10-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Oh. My. Gosh.
:eek: Those things are FREAKY!:guilty:

I KNOW!
And I was seeing that when I was only like... 5!
They still terrify me.

I always used to watch Are You Afraid of The Dark? when I was really young too, I don't know why I kept watching it, it really freaked me out since I was so young, and I would sleep in my parents bed all the time because I thought of the show whenever I went to bed and it creeped me out. I guess I was a stupid kid...

piratemamaof3
10-24-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah I hate hearing the the * beep beep countdown before they do the "breaking news" always kind of scared what it;s going to be.

Any any commercials for scary movies. They tend to show them at night when it's dark and I don't want to see people being pulled into the dark by murders.

Ok and BK guy when he is sitting in the bed, or hiding behind the tree is just creepy. I'm sorry I am in the woods and see that thing behind a tree I am going to freak out.

ETA sometimes when I DVR wrestling at night I used to get commercials for the local strip club blurry shots of girls dancing. So not what I want to see.

HSMndLKfan92
10-24-2008, 10:09 PM

I had the same problem for years. I'd cry when I thought about it, and didn't watch it for, oh idk. Nine years or so.

I still don't eat blueberries, but the original version of willy wonka and the chocolate factory is one of my favorite movies ever.

imabrat
10-24-2008, 10:10 PM
The BK guy scares me. He's a pervert, a peeping Tom!

I Am What I Am
10-24-2008, 10:53 PM
The BK guy scares me. He's a pervert, a peeping Tom!

::yes:: :lmao: