PDA

View Full Version : Girls: Favorite Guy Trends?

HouseMD1120
10-22-2008, 04:07 PM
I saw that we had a thread about what female trends annoyed guys the most, so I decided to ask the opposite. Girls, what guy trends do you love?

For me: Chace Crawford. His hair, his clothing, his shoes, everything.

-I also like athletic guys (as long as they are smart)
- Hoodies are good
-Jeans are a must
-Polos, as long as they arent tucked in
-I melt when they wear blazers... especially khakis, navy blazer, and some form of tie
-one word: Sweatervest!!! I dont know why I love them, but I do.

So I guess you could say that I love guys that dress classic and neatly. Although I can live with a wrinkly t-shirt every now and then. My poor future bfs are going to have a hard time with their wardrobe!!!

Ms.Squeakers
10-22-2008, 04:34 PM
Im.....im...

im a sucker for when they comb their hair nicely and gell it *not too much* and....classic 50s boys

im just a sucker for them.

EDIT
-
uhm..wow, thats NOT what she said.
*looks around nervously and runs away*

imabrat
10-22-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm a sucker for the athletic boys. Not the dumb jocks with the monotone voice though, they have to be articulate. Well, somewhat. ;)

Babyjustrun
10-22-2008, 05:11 PM
I think she's asking what styles boys like ;)

HouseMD1120
10-22-2008, 05:18 PM
haha yep. sorry I was not very clear about that. But we can change it!!!

Okay. Thread is fixed now. Sorry about that!!!

::Snow_White::
10-22-2008, 05:46 PM
Button up shirts and sometimes polos.
I love sweaters over button up shirts.
Nice shoes. :p

Basically any pants that actually FIT. Ugh, that annoys me so much.
I don't really like buisness type looks with ties and other things (Well I guess it depends), I like more of the casual look.
It's hard to describe.
People that look smart...Lol.

Unfortunately nobody ever wears cool clothes like polos and button up shirts.
They're always wearing the annoying trend of huge t-shirts, with their baggy pants they have to pull up every couple steps. :headache:

HouseMD1120
10-22-2008, 05:58 PM

I don't really like buisness type looks with ties and other things (Well I guess it depends), I like more of the casual look.
It's hard to describe.

They're always wearing the annoying trend of huge t-shirts, with their baggy pants they have to pull up every couple steps. :headache:

I totally forgot about button-up shirts! And I agree, the pants HAVE to fit.

JulielovesDisney
10-22-2008, 06:10 PM
Football players, football players, football players!!!
I don't know why, but I'm attracted to everything about football players (except the big fat linemen. lol), they way they talk, the way they act, the way they walk, the way they dress...oh man. They are my weakness.

Other than that, I love basically any guy except the really metro ones, like the ones who wear Hollister all the time and always look nice. Ehh..not so much. I love really athletic guys, guys who wear sweatpants and tshirts.

But they do need SOME kind of fashion sense. Like if we ever go out on a fancy date, they can't look like a slob.

I also like guys who are surfers and like to wear summery clothes. =) That's hawt.

DramaQueen
10-22-2008, 06:36 PM
LOL Hunter how did I know this would somehow relate to Chace Crawford :lovestruc

Personally, I know it's not a trend you EVER see in Real Life (except on Farnsworth Bentley or Andre3000 lol)), but I am ADDICTED to Chuck Bass' outfits!! They are amazzzzzing!! Such a great sense of style.

But obv. my BF wouldn't be caught DEAD in anything like that.
I like it when he wears nice fitted polos :love: And he has this one hoodie from Hollister that I die when he wears it!

I really like prep-school style. (not necessarily on my BF lol, it just looks nice on boys)

Babyjustrun
10-22-2008, 07:58 PM
LOL Hunter how did I know this would somehow relate to Chace Crawford :lovestruc

Personally, I know it's not a trend you EVER see in Real Life (except on Farnsworth Bentley or Andre3000 lol)), but I am ADDICTED to Chuck Bass' outfits!! They are amazzzzzing!! Such a great sense of style.

I like it when he wears nice fitted polos :love: And he has this one hoodie from Hollister that I die when he wears it!

I really like prep-school style. (not necessarily on my BF lol, it just looks nice on boys)

Chuck Bass is sexy. I know he's not the most ... say hot of the three GG guys, but he would be more likely to make me swoon in RL than Nate or Dan.
His outfits are great.

But if you wanna use GG to classify the type of clothes, I guess Dan's style. I guess more laid back, not quite preppy...
Idk.
This guy friend of mine that I've liked for quite a while is quite tall and looks great in ... skinny pants? They're not tight tight, but they fit close to his legs. Paired with a t-shirt that fits him nice and button down shirt with his sleeves rolled up... I really like that.

HouseMD1120
10-22-2008, 08:05 PM

Well you know I kind of have a thing for chace... But that I was actually an afterthought.

Oh I love prep school!!! And I do like Chuck Bass' clothing too... however I prefer the more laid-back style of Nate's.

DramaQueen
10-22-2008, 08:41 PM
Chuck Bass is sexy. I know he's not the most ... say hot of the three GG guys, but he would be more likely to make me swoon in RL than Nate or Dan.
His outfits are great.

oooooh you got that right!!

lol i was talking to my sister yesterday about how much i love chuck bass and she's like 'ooooh you must really love ed westwick when he has his british accent then' and i was like....not even. his sexy little broody seductive chuck bass voice makes me m-e-l-t!!! :cloud9:

3mtn-kate
10-22-2008, 08:43 PM

It's hard to describe.

::yes::

i love big hollister or abercrombie sweatshirts
i'm always stealing my bf's sweatshirts cause they just so big and comfty i LOVE it :love:

Tinkerbell424
10-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Athletic guys.
I love when guys wear hoodies and casual jeans and converse.

Babyjustrun
10-22-2008, 08:57 PM
oooooh you got that right!!

lol i was talking to my sister yesterday about how much i love chuck bass and she's like 'ooooh you must really love ed westwick when he has his british accent then' and i was like....not even. his sexy little broody seductive chuck bass voice makes me m-e-l-t!!! :cloud9:

It makes me melt too. Blair makes me angry. I know he was mostly at fault for the first part of it, but I just...
I don't know, I believe there's a good guy down there.
I wish things could have worked out this week with him.

valeriesunshine
10-22-2008, 08:58 PM
Wear plaid and Ill love you for life. :D

i<3castawaycay123
10-23-2008, 03:53 PM
As long as their anything like Nick Jonas!!! lol:rotfl:
umm seriously as long as their nice. and u know they have 2 be somewhat hott!! make that really hott!!! and they have 2 b smart and a good sense of style! i know im picky!!

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-23-2008, 04:40 PM
I am a serious sucker for nerdy guys. I don't know, I just love the whole glasses, plaid button down shirt, jeans look. HAHA. Plus I like to actually be able to have conversations with guys not just listen about there stupid jokes to there friends, or the words I don't know. I HATE THOSE WORDS! hahaha this was the conversation with the guy I almost went out with over the summer.

Him: Hey
Me: Hey, how are you?
Him: Good, you?
Me: Good, I just got off work, do you want to hang out?
Him: Yeah, that sounds cool.
Me: Okay, what do you want to do?
Him: idk.
Me: Do you want to go out to dinner?
Him: okay.
Me: Where do you want to go
Him: idk.

Lets just say, I quit trying soon after that :rotfl:

I guess this has nothing to do with clothing :lmao: back on topic:

-Nice Jeans.
-Nice Shoes, no flip flops :sad2: I hate guys with flip flops.
-Nice button down shirts[sleeves rolled up, not tucked in, come on not too nerdy :) ]
-short hair. Love love love short hair[but not bald :laughing: ]

So basically the preppy nerdy type of guys. I think my standards are too high :lmao:

Then again I also like those boys in the bands. Especially bass players, I know about 3 guys I have been interested in and they all play the bass :laughing:

EDIT:
I forgot to add, having a nice body is a plus ;].

jbcheerchick93
10-23-2008, 07:50 PM
i like....

when guys wear button downs with the sleeves rolled up..showing their forearms...gah :lovestruc

i like the hollister, abercrombie, american eagle looks...but not waaaay baggy or waaay tight, fitted. so i can see the body

jeans

shorts-preferably khaki, but basketball shorts are okay.

sweatshirts that are big and warm, so i can steal them

sporty. not too sporty.

no flip flops

shorter hair. not bald, maybe like, 1/2 inch thick? something fuzzy to run my hands over!

ive realized that it doesnt matter too much, but if we"re going somewhere nice, DRESS NICE

Ms.Squeakers
10-23-2008, 09:32 PM

It's hard to describe.

Exactly!!!!!

It looks soo good!

Thats why i like admin guy so much xD

He knows how to dress and style his hair!!:cutie:

Ms.Squeakers
10-23-2008, 09:35 PM
soem sort of dress shirt *with a collar* and then a sweater with the collar over top of it.

I cant describe it..but...it makes one weak in the knees!

::Snow_White::
10-23-2008, 09:42 PM
soem sort of dress shirt *with a collar* and then a sweater with the collar over top of it.

fkejow.
Okay, kinda like Roger wears in 101 Dalmations?
I know this might sound weird, but I LOVE that style of clothes.
Rolled up sleeves on button up shirts, and sometimes sweaters.
I love the hat he wears (Even if it's animated, I can't remember what it's called in RL.)

I have a thing for flat caps too, and I adore glasses.

seaturtledude
10-23-2008, 10:35 PM
what does everyone think of the "fauxhawk" hairstyle? I'm getting a haircut saturday, and i'm thinking of getting one.

HouseMD1120
10-23-2008, 11:17 PM
what does everyone think of the "fauxhawk" hairstyle? I'm getting a haircut saturday, and i'm thinking of getting one.

I think they are okay; I just don't like them if the person's hair is long. BUt if your hair is short then I kind of like them

Tinkerbell424
10-23-2008, 11:20 PM

I love the fauxhawk. But only on certain guys. Hopefully you can pull the look off!

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-24-2008, 05:52 AM

omg, I love that type of style.
& the whole pants that fit, nice shirt, nice hair. I wish more guys would actually try and look nice to impress girls, not there friends. :rolleyes:

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-24-2008, 05:53 AM

Its alright. It depends on the guy, as long as your hair is short it will look fine. :]

wdwllamadancer
10-24-2008, 03:45 PM
kinda nerdy, chuck bass, longish hair, cardigans, or skinny jeans. :D

softball chick
10-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Guys that don't have their butts sticking out of their pants.
And somewhat longish hair but no longer than their eyebrows.

HSMndLKfan92
10-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Polos are nice on occasion.
And if the guy can pull this off, skinny jeans. OMG SKINNY JEANS.

princesskelz
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
usually when there pants are down to there crotch it means someone died:lmao: wearing there pants at half staff:lmao:

ok its a grandma joke

i love a guy who has Mucles and shows off for the girl he likes.
i also like a guy who is nicely dress and smells amazing!!
he has to have SHORT hair! i dont get it why guys want long hair. do they want to be girls:confused3

seaturtledude
10-24-2008, 11:22 PM
Its alright. It depends on the guy, as long as your hair is short it will look fine. :]

I love the fauxhawk. But only on certain guys. Hopefully you can pull the look off!

I think they are okay; I just don't like them if the person's hair is long. BUt if your hair is short then I kind of like them

Thanks! :goodvibes

Sparx
10-24-2008, 11:47 PM
i pretty much love shaggy hair that i can play with.

Babyjustrun
10-25-2008, 10:47 AM
I am not picky about hair.
Honestly, I liked guys with short hair, I like them with shaggy hair, and yes on occasion I've found a guy with long hair good looking.
The only thing I'm not crazy about it buzz cuts.

Cassidy
10-25-2008, 11:49 AM
When they have this awesome long hair, then they cut it. :headache:

Babyjustrun
10-25-2008, 12:09 PM
When they have this awesome long hair, then they cut it. :headache:

You know what I notice?
Guys all get their haircut at the same time.
I swear, if you see one guy who has got his haircut one day, then you're bound to see about 2 others who got their hair cut as well.
I am not. kidding.

one tme my French teacher got his haircut, and the next day someone in that class got their haircut too and he was like 'So I totally saw you last night!'

Princess victoria
10-25-2008, 10:06 PM
oh booyyyy :]

i'm a sucker for the...,i guess you could say, "Rocker/amo/prep" look
idk it's confusing

i looooveee skinny jeans on guys :]
and i love longish hair, especially when it does that swoop thing and they do the hair flip thing.....:lovestruc ....idk why but i think it's really hot

anyways
i also have this thing for skinny guys
LoL
but a body is nice too

and they have to have a good sense of style
oh and idk why but i love when guys have long shaggy hair and they wear Bandanas :love:
that always looks amazing xD

yea i like alot of different things

oh but a major thing i hate is SAGGING PANTS

iickkk
it looks really stupid

ShaneGray
10-26-2008, 05:20 PM
I like guys in skinny jeans and converse

wdwllamadancer
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
oh booyyyy :]

i'm a sucker for the...,i guess you could say, "Rocker/amo/prep" look
idk it's confusing

i looooveee skinny jeans on guys :]
and i love longish hair, especially when it does that swoop thing and they do the hair flip thing.....:lovestruc ....idk why but i think it's really hot

anyways
i also have this thing for skinny guys
LoL
but a body is nice too

and they have to have a good sense of style
oh and idk why but i love when guys have long shaggy hair and they wear Bandanas :love:
that always looks amazing xD

yea i like alot of different things

oh but a major thing i hate is SAGGING PANTS

iickkk
it looks really stupid

omg i like the same guys. i was at a concert last night and there was this guy with awesome long hair and he was skinny and had on skinny jeans that were bright blue and black checkered and black converse. it was amazing :D

MushuGirl06
10-26-2008, 09:57 PM
zac efronnnnn
anything involving him
hes athletic and can sing and dance
what more could a girl want?!

I'm a Divaaaaa
10-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I suck at what I like but it is what it is.

Tight pants, combovers, dirty shoes, ripped clothing. I like "trashy" boys, I guess. Trash, but clean all the same.

Princess victoria
10-27-2008, 01:27 PM
omg i like the same guys. i was at a concert last night and there was this guy with awesome long hair and he was skinny and had on skinny jeans that were bright blue and black checkered and black converse. it was amazing :D

yessss
*high five*

omgawwww

he definitly sounds droolworthy xD

who was playing at the concert?

HouseMD1120
10-27-2008, 01:38 PM
EEK!!! I HATE skinny jeans. I HATE them. I can not emphasize this enough. Luckily most college guys have outgrown the whole skinny jean trend.

I dont like long hair either. If it's longer than Chace Crawfords, its a definate no. BUt I dont like buzz cuts either

Aimbier31
10-27-2008, 03:17 PM
You know what I notice?
Guys all get their haircut at the same time.
I swear, if you see one guy who has got his haircut one day, then you're bound to see about 2 others who got their hair cut as well.
I am not. kidding.

one tme my French teacher got his haircut, and the next day someone in that class got their haircut too and he was like 'So I totally saw you last night!'

omg I thought the exact same thing like i go to school today and like 7 guys got haircutc im like do u guys call each other ndsay lets all get our haircut