PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

Ms.Squeakers
10-21-2008, 05:17 PM
:goodvibes Today...was the Best.Day.Ever...well...in a long time at least.:goodvibes

How was your day?
:)

Babyjustrun
10-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Today was really great. Right after like the worst school day that everyone had yesterday.

But French class was so hilarious and fun.

Tinkerbell424
10-21-2008, 05:19 PM
Awe, that's great Mouse! :D
My day was alright...I was kinda bummed though, especially after lunch...

Ms.Squeakers
10-21-2008, 05:20 PM
I agree. I was at my lowest...and now..I feel like nothing can stop me, which is a LOT from a girl with the lowest self esteem in the world.

:D

Ms.Squeakers
10-21-2008, 05:20 PM
Awe, that's great Mouse! :D
My day was alright...I was kinda bummed though, especially after lunch...

Aww im sorry :hug:

Tinkerbell424
10-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Aww im sorry :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

PosessedEeyore
10-21-2008, 05:26 PM
Sophies day was okay.

some *bad word here xD* were making fun of me today.
you see, i have ADHD and i dont really notice if im shaking or something. so today i had to do a project in the front of the class and i was sorta... twitching. so after class the were like "ha ha ha did you see sophie, she was twitching!" bla bla bla.
gurrrrr

Ms.Squeakers
10-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Sophies day was okay.

some *bad word here xD* were making fun of me today.
you see, i have ADHD and i dont really notice if im shaking or something. so today i had to do a project in the front of the class and i was sorta... twitching. so after class the were like "ha ha ha did you see sophie, she was twitching!" bla bla bla.
gurrrrr

Aww im sorry.:hug:
Im kinda..OCD...and..if someone books a book back in a shelf facing the wrong way, i like..HAVE to go fix it. People laugh at me all the time for it.
You dont pay attention to anything they say! Some people are just so rude! :mad: :hug:

Cassidy
10-21-2008, 05:32 PM
Mine was FANTASTIC.

You see, I kinda 'lost' this guy friend a few weeks ago. We DESPISED each other last year, and this year he just got like 500 times nicer. I did something and I didn't even know what I did, so he has been mad at me since I did that..thing, or whatever. But today he hugged me. xD

And we started talking.
Now I have a crush.
On my old enemy.
Which is kinda hilarious.

But were like best friends again. :DD

PosessedEeyore
10-21-2008, 05:36 PM
Im kinda..OCD...and..if someone books a book back in a shelf facing the wrong way, i like..HAVE to go fix it. People laugh at me all the time for it.
You dont pay attention to anything they say! Some people are just so rude! :mad: :hug:

and... those girls... sad to say... were who i used to be friends with. :sad2:

::Snow_White::
10-21-2008, 05:47 PM
My day was pretty good.
Our teacher faked being a real...well pain. To teach us a lesson about To Kill a mockingbird. He kept yelling at us for talking when we weren't and ripped up some papers telling us that if we didn't want to study then all of us were going to get zeros on our tests. (Which...was what tipped me off he was joking. He's definately not that kind of person.) He started yelling at a kid when his computer wouldn't work. Then near the end of class he was talking about the worksheet where this guy was put in jail unfairly and he asked "When have you guys felt like you've been treated unfairly?" and one of the girls screamed out "IN YOUR CLASS! TODAY!"
It was hilarious, because we had no idea why he was so mad at everyone. Come to find out he was acting the whole time, and didn't rip our papers up. I thought it was funny.
Then I went to see The Secret Life of Bees for school, (amazing by the way) and then I'm home now...Lol.

Ms.Squeakers
10-21-2008, 05:49 PM
My day was pretty good.
Our teacher faked being a real...well pain. To teach us a lesson about To Kill a mockingbird. He kept yelling at us for talking when we weren't and ripped up some papers telling us that if we didn't want to study then all of us were going to get zeros on our tests. (Which...was what tipped me off he was joking. He's definately not that kind of person.) He started yelling at a kid when his computer wouldn't work. Then near the end of class he was talking about the worksheet where this guy was put in jail unfairly and he asked "When have you guys felt like you've been treated unfairly?" and one of the girls screamed out "IN YOUR CLASS! TODAY!"
It was hilarious, because we had no idea why he was so mad at everyone. Come to find out he was acting the whole time, and didn't rip our papers up. I thought it was funny.
Then I went to see The Secret Life of Bees for school, (amazing by the way) and then I'm home now...Lol.

What..grade..are you in?????

*is UTTERLY confused*

10-21-2008, 05:50 PM
What..grade..are you in?????

*is UTTERLY confused*

To Kill A Mockingbird is a book.
About this man being wrongly accused, and treated unfairly.

Sorry if it was confusing.
I'm a sophomore.

inlalaland
10-21-2008, 05:57 PM

I'm the exact same way.
Except I think I have pretty severe OCD. I'm always fixing stuff like that, just little annoyances bug the crap out of me. And people are always making fun of me about it, and I know they're kidding around but it just gets really annoying. :headache: Or if I'm unable to fix something that's annoying me, and someone can and they don't just to get on my nerves really sets me off...

Okay. Rant over. xD

My day was pretty good I guess. During last period though I got a really bad stomach ache and when I came home I took a nap. I still don't feel really well...

Kairi-Angel
10-21-2008, 06:06 PM
My day was okay.
But my boyfriend might not be going to the homecoming dance this saturday. (it's a casual one, like jeans + nice shirt)
I'm the exact same way.
Except I think I have pretty severe OCD. I'm always fixing stuff like that, just little annoyances bug the crap out of me. And people are always making fun of me about it, and I know they're kidding around but it just gets really annoying. :headache: Or if I'm unable to fix something that's annoying me, and someone can and they don't just to get on my nerves really sets me off...

Same here, my best guyfriend made a song for me about it...
O-C-D! *clap clap clap clap clap* O-C-D! *clap clap clap clap clap* (it repeats, lmao)

diva122094
10-21-2008, 06:08 PM
My day was really good.

Everyone wants to hang out with me.Like 5 people asked me to hang out with me at lunch.I felt so special.And this really popular girl is asking me to go to a party on thursday night.(we have no school on friday)She asked me to go out to lunch with her and her friends.And people are telling me loads of stuff that i never new before.I will seem really mean when i say this but i am happy these 2 girls are mad at each other,because they both talk to each other behind their backs and don't act like friends.On saturday one of my crushes and 2 of my friends asked me to go to a movie with them.I got asked to hang out with these people on the weekend.

I feel so special.lol.

Ms.Squeakers
10-21-2008, 06:32 PM
To Kill A Mockingbird is a book.
About this man being wrongly accused, and treated unfairly.

Sorry if it was confusing.
I'm a sophomore.

Oh...
no i know exactly what its about, we are reading it in class. (even though we are only sposed to be on chapter 9...i finished it....sooo awesome definatly one of my favorites)
Im just wondering because im in the 8th grade...and im like "but..i know..youre not.."

so thats why im confused.

Nah, i know they wouldnt teach that...thats insane xD BESIDES..

Its a sin to kill a mockingbird..they dont do nothin to you except sing...theyre innocent :)

NeverLand<3
10-21-2008, 06:52 PM
mine was pretty good. just same ol' same ol'.....:thumbsup2

10-21-2008, 07:00 PM
Oh...
no i know exactly what its about, we are reading it in class. (even though we are only sposed to be on chapter 9...i finished it....sooo awesome definatly one of my favorites)
Im just wondering because im in the 8th grade...and im like "but..i know..youre not.."

so thats why im confused.

Nah, i know they wouldnt teach that...thats insane xD BESIDES..

Its a sin to kill a mockingbird..they dont do nothin to you except sing...theyre innocent :)

Oh. Lol.
Yeah, we just read it this year.
It's one of my favorites too.

Yes. :goodvibes

ginnygirl102
10-21-2008, 10:12 PM
I had an OK day. Dillon sat by me at lunch! :lovestruc and Uh oh yeah my best friend hates me again. And at the football game tonight I got there late so I wasn't a watergirl and one of my friends who was kept rubbing it in. Dillon hurt his broken ankle AGAIN but he was ok shortly afterwards. Well yeah the only highlights of my day were when I was with Dillon. I don't know why but whenever I am around Dillon I all of a sudden get in a really good mood...

So yeah my day wasn't too good.

Ms.Squeakers
10-22-2008, 05:34 AM
Aww im sorry.

Imma make today even better then yesterday, but nothing could ever beat '"Hi :) i finally got this fixed so i can talk to you :)" and im like "eep omg is that really you!?" xD and..nothing can beat the hottest guy EVER calling my name..with a sad voice
and nothing can beat when my crush looked me in the eyes and said "I have to tell you something..."

eeeeeep I cant think of anything better..i can but its ...not possible. So.....oh well. Imma keep wishing anyway.

Ms.Squeakers
10-22-2008, 03:36 PM
:(
my day has been busy
and...gr.

Em&Em
10-22-2008, 03:42 PM
My day was a normal day. Nothing really exciting.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-22-2008, 04:53 PM
It was good enough for me.

Took the ITBS though.

Blah.

Good chance to daydream <3

EDIT: Although, Monday was pretty bad. I finally got my TP poster in and it was badly beaten up. Had to go to Joann to get it sucked to a peice of foam core board -it's suspossed to get the creases out-. It won't be done for a week. The poster was already late xD.

Cassidy
10-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Today was bad. :/

ThePurpleMorphy
10-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Today was bad. :/

Aww :hug: . What happened?

VolleyballQt07
10-22-2008, 06:48 PM
It was pretty good. :] Other than the fact I got a bad grade on a test today was pretty good and tomorrow is only going to be better! :D

Babyjustrun
10-22-2008, 06:54 PM
It was a day.
But I got three new books so I'm happy =)

PurpleDucky
10-22-2008, 06:55 PM
It was a good day.
School was alright but when I come home and talk to ..someone..I'm always in a better mood and it makes my day worth while :)

ThePurpleMorphy
10-22-2008, 06:58 PM
It was a good day.
School was alright but when I come home and talk to ..someone..I'm always in a better mood and it makes my day worth while :)

Oooo, is this a special someone? (nudge-nudge nudge-nudge)

10-22-2008, 06:59 PM
Today was good.
I got a compliment.
The work was easy.
And I have English tomorrow!

Ms.Squeakers
10-22-2008, 07:06 PM
oH WOW.
i just realized i have the next section of my autobiography due tomorrow...
shoot xD

ThePurpleMorphy
10-22-2008, 07:07 PM
oH WOW.
i just realized i have the next section of my autobiography due tomorrow...
shoot xD

lol nice catch

seaturtledude
10-22-2008, 07:14 PM
today was alright. i'm thinking of switching out of honors english into cp english. other than that, today was really productive, and i stayed after for extra help in math before a test tomorrow, so i'm really happy that i'm all prepared for my exam. I'm also happy tomorrow is thursday. i'm going to try and accomplish 1.finishing cell analogy poster
2.playing saxophone

i don't get a lot of time to play my sax during the school week, but i'm really going to try and sit down and just practice for an hour or so tomorrow, so i'm really excited for it.

AbsoluteAwesome1
10-23-2008, 03:42 PM
My day was rediculously awesome.
I want to marry this day.

I did awesome on all my exams - EVEN ALGEBRA - which I thought was gonna be really hard.
And after school, I talked to the guy I like for like 20 minutes :]

It was great.
My bffl thinks he likes me!! :D

sallyfan
10-23-2008, 04:26 PM
Today was okay, just a regular day. Have to study for a hard math test that is tomorrow.

Cassidy
10-23-2008, 04:36 PM
Today was awesssome.

inlalaland
10-23-2008, 04:49 PM
It was okay I guess. Nothing special.
But tomorrow is Friday! :woohoo:

3mtn-kate
10-23-2008, 05:11 PM
today was suckish

i had a huge blowout screaming yelling fight with zach it was such a cliche...still waiting for it to end actually.

god i'm so upset...:sad1:

seaturtledude
10-23-2008, 05:16 PM
today was great =). my english teacher didn't overreact when i told her i might switch to a cp level course, i aced my honors geometry test, if finished my bio project, got to play my saxophone, and The Office and SNL are on tonight! =]

Mrs.Musso
10-23-2008, 05:21 PM
today was wondermous. (i love making up words)
i got a bad grade on a test but my teacher said we could fix the ones we got wrong so now i have like an A or B :)

Ms.Squeakers
10-23-2008, 08:26 PM
Today sucked.
Tomorrow will too.
Thats why im going straight to S.S. tomorrow.

Babyjustrun
10-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Today was okay. My math buddy was missing. We're watching Astérix and Obélix in french class...
I finished Paper Towns by John Green. Good book, but it depressed me a bit.

inlalaland
10-24-2008, 03:13 PM
It was alright. I got a 76 on a Math test I thought I actually did really well on. :( But atleast it's Friday...

JulielovesDisney
10-24-2008, 03:21 PM
Today was ok. I voted!! Yay!
Then my friend said something REALLY funny that totally made my life.
And I have plans for tonight, which is so exciting. We're going to some Midnight Madness thing for the basketball team. I think we just go and watch them mess around all night. I have no idea. lol But it sounds fun!

Sparx
10-24-2008, 03:25 PM
i'm sick. i missed my early college class this morning cause i was sick. i came in and stayed the rest of the day. but i'll lose my voice soon. its not been too terrible though. i'm just sick. i had to do a presentation in english, and my voice was shakey. i got a 100 though. cause i could ramble for 10 minutes about the catcher in the rye.

i'm going to spend this weekend sleeping off whatever is attacking my immune system this time lol.

Tinkerbell424
10-24-2008, 03:29 PM
i'm sick. i missed my early college class this morning cause i was sick. i came in and stayed the rest of the day. but i'll lose my voice soon. its not been too terrible though. i'm just sick. i had to do a presentation in english, and my voice was shakey. i got a 100 though. cause i could ramble for 10 minutes about the catcher in the rye.

i'm going to spend this weekend sleeping off whatever is attacking my immune system this time lol.

I hope you feel better soon!

My day was alright. My night however, was not. This girl basically came to my neighborhood, and everyone was playing manhunt, including my ex. 2 of my friends and me, absolutely do not like him. So, this girl proceeded to call us names and call my friend some pretty rude things. Luckily, my friend walked away before she heard any of this, or else she would have hit the girl. This girl is in 1 of my classes...:headache:

3mtn-kate
10-24-2008, 07:34 PM
today started out amazing *me and zach made up*

but then it got normal and boring again...

10-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Today was good.
Except I have a dark black bruise on my foot because people kept stepping on it. Ow.

llamasrcool
10-24-2008, 08:08 PM
I fell asleep in school...like 10 times today..no joke.

Ms.Squeakers
10-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Yesterday - amazing, i just wish i had made some better choices, yet i dont regret it at the same time

today - im gonna make it great..if i can ever get yesterday out of my mind...i want..more...i wouldnt have let go if it werent for "YOUVE GOTTA GET BACK BEFORE SOMEONE YELLS AT YOU" so....yeah..i wouldve held on forever if it werent for that.

Miss_Taylor
10-25-2008, 09:10 AM
ok..........maybe not so great on a count of i am sick

Captain Brain
10-25-2008, 05:03 PM
Gah. I'd like to erase this day from my memory.

Babyjustrun
10-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Boring...
I woke up at like 11, got in the shower at like 1.30... I peeled apples, read The Lovely Bones, watched some music videos (one of Billy's FAVORITES, Good Time by Alan Jackson :rolleyes:), ate supper (roast beef, and then apple crumble for dessert) and then I came online and got back on Nerdfighters.

PinkLadyBug
10-25-2008, 05:10 PM
Well I was at a sleepover last night. (we watched prom night! very good movie.)
This morning we went to the beach and the mall. And now I am here chatting with ya'll.
I had a very fun day!
:]

JulielovesDisney
10-25-2008, 05:49 PM
It was pretty good. I slept until 11, then fell in and out of sleep until 12. Then me, Sam, and MK went to the mall for hours. I bought a new pair of jeans at AE. Then we came back to school, and now it's boring. We weren't hungry for dinner, so we just chilled in the room. I'm not eating a bowl of chicken noodle soup for dinner. =/ I think tonight we're having a movie night, and hopefully we'll order some Dominos or something.

DollfieDreams
10-25-2008, 08:32 PM
mmf. boring.
and i hate being on the bad end of the "im lying to you" stick. :/

disneydance
10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
Todays been great!!!!

I slept in till 11:00 then watched Skate America at 1:00 which just ended and now I'm going to Everett to go see Skate America live. This has sure been a day for ice skating lol.

Pirate King 123
11-08-2008, 10:06 AM
I had agood day. Found out the marching band I am in is going to the rose bowl parade.

Princess victoria
11-08-2008, 10:10 AM
so far......It Sucks

JulielovesDisney
11-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Well, last night me and my friends Liz, Mary Kate, and Dianna went to a club, but it was really lame. So we were out until 2, then we went to Wawa because we were all starving. Then we went back to the dorm. Now I'm waiting for my brother to come and we're going out to lunch, then shopping, then dinner. can't wait!!