PDA

View Full Version : wagons

Cruisincanadian
10-21-2008, 02:20 PM
are children wagons allowed in the parks and if not, does the park have anything that we can rent? We don't want to hear them whining the whole time we are there that they are tired.

Any help is greatly appreciated

joech
10-21-2008, 02:49 PM
I never see any wagon in the parks from our trips. You can rent single or double stroller in the park and I believe the single is $15 and double is $30 per day (too expansive IMHO). You get a couple buck discount if you rented it for multiple days. We used our phil & Ted double stroller for our 1st trip and always worry about getting it stolen. So our last trip we bought 2 cheap umbella stroller and they worked wells for us.

Jaymie
10-23-2008, 01:15 PM
A friend of mine tried to bring a wagon and wasn't allowed to. I think they're a little concerned because you're pulling a wagon and can't see what you're kids are up to since they're behind you while you're pulling them. A least with a stroller, you're pushing and always have your kids in front of you.

declansdad
10-23-2008, 03:06 PM
I saw a family with a wagon turned away at AK last year. Apparently wagons are not allowed but you can dring in a cooler on wheels. Doesn't seem right to me.

disneynuts777
10-23-2008, 06:24 PM
No Wagons allowed;)