PDA

View Full Version : WOO-HOO! We're staying at...

minniesBFF
10-20-2008, 07:48 PM
WILDERNESS! :cool1:

I am soooooo happy right now! My mom just called today and changed our reservations for May from Saratoga Springs to Wilderness. I love SS and everything, but I think Wilderness is such a pretty and cool-looking resort. And I like staying at different places. We've already stayed at SS, so I'm really happy we're staying somewhere different. :goodvibes

So...where have you stayed in WDW?
Which resort was your favorite?
Which resort would you really love to stay at?

discuss. :)

::Snow_White::
10-20-2008, 07:49 PM
I've only stayed at Pop and AS movies.
I loved Pop. It's my favorite.

I'd like to stay at AKL once, but I'll really don't think I could stay anywhere besides Pop and AKL.

minniesBFF
10-20-2008, 07:54 PM
AKL would be amazing...

We were considering switching to AKL, but we decided on Wilderness instead. But that's ok with me because I think the resort is beautiful.

I'd love to stay at the Polynesian too. I think that resort is really cool, and it's one of the original resorts, so that makes it even cooler. :]

BandGeek911
10-20-2008, 07:56 PM
OMG LUCKY!
I lovee love LOVE wilderness lodge!!!!!!

I've stayed at Boardwalk Villas, Saratoga Springs, and Dixie Landings (1995)

Axel
10-20-2008, 08:17 PM
So...where have you stayed in WDW? Fort Wilderness, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk Villas, Villas at the Wilderness Lodge, Old Key West
Which resort was your favorite? Of the ones I've stayed at, it's a tie between Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk.
Which resort would you really love to stay at? Beach Club Villas (FEBRUARY!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO STAY THERE!!!)

Tinkerbell424
10-20-2008, 08:18 PM
Luckyyy!

I've stayed at AsMu, AsMo, AKL, POFQ, and another one I think...
My favourite resort is AKL.
I would love to stay at the Poly and WL.

Disney.Ears
10-20-2008, 08:20 PM
So...where have you stayed in WDW? Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk, Beach Club, and Old Key West.
Which resort was your favorite? Probably Boardwalk.
Which resort would you really love to stay at? Anywhere except the like, the All Star resorts..

Miss_Taylor
10-20-2008, 08:24 PM
So...where have you stayed in WDW?Dolphin and Contemporary Resort
Which resort was your favorite?Dolphin Resort
Which resort would you really love to stay at?Boardwalk

shellybellypolo
10-20-2008, 08:25 PM
Niceness. I prefer the New Orleans resort, only because I haven't been anywhere else.

Babyjustrun
10-20-2008, 08:27 PM
I've stayed at the Poly and... Wilderness Lodge?
I can't keep the names straight.
Maybe it was Fort Wilderness.
It's the one that has the boat to MK but isn't part of the campground.

Anyways, I'd really like to stay at the Carribean Beach or the Contemporary. Or AKL.

chandlerwolf
10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
So...where have you stayed in WDW? POFQ, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, Old Key West, Saratoga Springs, Contemporary, (AKL in a Grand Villa next summer and the Bay Lake Tower spring break of 2010)
Which resort was your favorite? Wilderness Lodge at Christmas time
Which resort would you really love to stay at? Polynesian

pigletgirl
10-20-2008, 08:37 PM
So...where have you stayed in WDW? Contemporary, Polynesian, Port Orleans - French Quarter
Which resort was your favorite? Contemporary
Which resort would you really love to stay at? Grand Floridian, Boardwalk

rock.my.socks
10-21-2008, 05:00 AM
Which resorts have you stayed at? Fort Wilderness, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge and Pop Century.
Which is your favorite? Definetly Fort Wilderness
What resorts would you like to stay at? AKL and the Grand Floridian

wilmabride'sdaughter
10-21-2008, 05:04 AM
The Wilderness Lodge is awesome. You will love it...Well i do :)
I have stayed at Wilderness and All Star Movies
My fave resort is Wilderness
I would like to stay at...I'm not actually sure.

Ampris
10-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Aww, cool! Lucky! That's gonna be so awesome. :D

I've stayed at Wilderness Lodge (once, on our first trip maybe ten years ago), Shades of Green, the SoG wing of the Contemporary back when they were set up in there, and Fort Wilderness. Favorite is definitely Fort Wilderness, and not just because we've stayed there so often that it totally feels like home to me. It's also a lot of fun on it's own, the whole camping experience (lol, that kinder, gentler, Disney-er camping experience that's not quite the same as pitching a tent on a dank, miserable mountainside, in that it's a million times more fun) and the atmosphere of the campground are what make staying there so great. I mean, a ten day trip just chilling out at the campground is an excellent vacation in itself, even without the parks. That place is amazing. <3

As for resorts I'd like to stay in? I'm game for staying anywhere on property, but the ones I'd really *love* to stay at are AKL, WL, PO (either one), and the Polynesian. But any trip were we stay at the campground is enough for me. :lovestruc: