PDA

View Full Version : These People...

Disney.Ears
10-19-2008, 08:33 PM
should not be allowed to vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyvqhdllXgU

:rolleyes: Some people are so friggin clueless in this world and so uneduction on the candidates in this election.

Em&Em
10-19-2008, 08:41 PM
God, those people are clueless. I am only 14 and I would make a more educated vote than that.

blindsided
10-19-2008, 09:05 PM
That's pretty sad, but then you have people on the other end that say stuff like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRqcfqiXCX0

At least the ignorance is equally spread out.. :\

DisGirlAllie
10-20-2008, 07:21 PM
I am 13 and I am very sure my IQ is atleast 100 points higher than their's.

pitt02
10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Its not that there that clueless on political views they are just so biased bc of there skin color which is horrible. My seven year old sister could go tell ppl her political views and say it was Obama and they are going to follow.

Disney.Ears
10-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Its not that there that clueless on political views they are just so biased bc of there skin color which is horrible. My seven year old sister could go tell ppl her political views and say it was Obama and they are going to follow.

While they are biased for their skin color, they should at least know that Sarah Palin isn't Obama's partner...

notokay
10-20-2008, 09:13 PM
Eh, as long as it gets Obama the vote.

pitt02
10-20-2008, 10:57 PM
But the problem is they dont care who his partner is, from day 1 they had it in there mind on who they were voting for no matter what happened. They could have said Tom Brady was the vp and there response would have been great choice i support him 100%.

baby<3
10-20-2008, 11:08 PM

You wouldn't be saying that if these people were voting for McCain.

Disney.Ears
10-21-2008, 05:50 AM
But the problem is they dont care who his partner is, from day 1 they had it in there mind on who they were voting for no matter what happened. They could have said Tom Brady was the vp and there response would have been great choice i support him 100%.

Ahh true. I see what you're saying.

imabrat
10-21-2008, 09:46 AM
People hear what they want to hear, bottom line.

Someone on the CB said something like "When you're 1/2 black, it's enough for some. For others, it's too much black" in referance to Obama.

It infuriates me that as long as we keep dividing ourselves (Like "Who ya gonna vote for, the black or white candidate?) we will never become equal.

nickkevingirl93
10-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Wow~ these people are dumb! LOL!

I think McCain needs to win. Obama needs help in the head. Obama Bin Lauden! LOL! Anyways.......GO MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imabrat
10-21-2008, 05:01 PM

I think McCain needs to win. Obama needs help in the head. Obama Bin Lauden! LOL! Anyways.......GO MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm, talk about ignorance! You're saying these people are dumb because they're ignorant yet you make an ignorant comment like Obama Bin Laden. Wow!

ThePurpleMorphy
10-21-2008, 05:05 PM
While I'm pretty much as clueless as these guys (LOL, jk but I really don't know much. I'm not totally gone though.) I wouldn't be if I were actually voting :p.

Axel
10-21-2008, 05:16 PM

Talk about hipocrasy in America these days.

I agree, those people should not be allowed to vote. Their reasons are stupid- and they're uneducated about the candidates positions.

Had I been born a year earlier, I would proudly cast my vote for the man I think is most qualified- most suited to lead our country in a just and equal fashion.

Barrack Hussein Obama.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME IN THE SECRET SIGN OF TERRORISM: THE INTER-GENDER FIST-BUMP?!?!

chisnpeke
10-21-2008, 05:19 PM
There are so many STUPID people in this country. It makes me sick that they are going to be able to vote! Some people don't know how many states we have, some don't even know who the vice president is. They need to know the basic understandings of how our government is run. Get real!!!

AbsoluteAwesome1
10-21-2008, 05:21 PM

....That was almost as ignorant as the people in the video.

Talk about hipocrasy in America these days.

I agree, those people should not be allowed to vote. Their reasons are stupid- and they're uneducated about the candidates positions.

Had I been born a year earlier, I would proudly cast my vote for the man I think is most qualified- most suited to lead our country in a just and equal fashion.

Barrack Hussein Obama.

WHO WANTS TO JOIN ME IN THE SECRET SIGN OF TERRORISM: THE INTER-GENDER FIST-BUMP?!?!

:lmao:

I will. *bumps fist*

<.< ........ >.>

do you think they saw?

chisnpeke
10-21-2008, 05:22 PM

Really? You think it's fine that a bunch of uneducated idiots are voting for someone because of race or when they don't know anything about government? I think it's sad our next president is going to help be selected by these people.

chisnpeke
10-21-2008, 05:24 PM

Wow. You are one of those people who should not be allowed to vote and since I'm assuming you are under 18, I am so thankful you aren't.

seaturtledude
10-21-2008, 05:35 PM
There are voters just like that who if in the same situation, were given Obama's policies, would still support McCain.

Axel
10-21-2008, 06:26 PM
:lmao:

I will. *bumps fist*

<.< ........ >.>

do you think they saw?

My friends and I do that all the time as a joke. Even some of our teachers have joined in.

Ah....how I love living in an at least semi-liberal state.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-22-2008, 05:39 PM
Oooo, I just thought of what this all reminds me of:

"Here's your sign." - Bill Engval (sp?)

xD