PDA

View Full Version : New Room Only Codes

wee-haggis
10-19-2008, 05:57 PM
New room only public codes for Nov-Dec.
Value from $59/night (damn.....it was $89 when we started to look :confused3 )
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#roomonlycodes

mjf
10-19-2008, 07:05 PM
Thanks! You just saved me $125!

wee-haggis
10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Thanks! You just saved me $125!

Great !
I'm glad someone got the benefit from it :thumbsup2

mousy_in_canada
10-20-2008, 11:40 AM
I could not apply it because I was told that I am checking in on the 6th and the code is up until checking out on the 6th of Dec... weird.. and I called back and got the same answer, so I guess I not getting a discount on that night. .oh well I have CAA for that night which is better than nothing.

Thanks for letting us know there was a code. I hope someone can use it!
Mousy

drag n' fly
10-20-2008, 12:10 PM
We used that code last week on our 1 night at POR and saved 85.00!!

drag n' fly
10-20-2008, 12:57 PM
I could not apply it because I was told that I am checking in on the 6th and the code is up until checking out on the 6th of Dec... weird.. and I called back and got the same answer, so I guess I not getting a discount on that night. .oh well I have CAA for that night which is better than nothing.

Thanks for letting us know there was a code. I hope someone can use it!
Mousy

That's odd maybe it is a blackout day.:confused3 We are staying one night at Por from Dec 21st to 22nd and used the code.

mousy_in_canada
10-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Looking for an opinion here...

I was just talking to CRO and I got offered pop for $94 a room for one night Dec 6th.. would need 2 rooms for our family and total cost would be $211 we currently have FW cabin for $243 for the one night and it is tied into another ressie for 40% off the rest of the stay. Would you do it for one night and save $32 or is the move after 1 night not worth that? I would need to get grocieries after we move instead of arrival day. Right now I am leaning towards not doing it but am I being silly or would you not do it also? On the plus side it is a chance to see a hotel we have never been in and we can get a good nights sleep without the kids in our room but then have to unpack the next day after a day in the parks.

Thanks in advance!
Mousy

mousy_in_canada
10-20-2008, 01:47 PM
I just looked on the web site and that is rack rate for POP.. I did not know that. I just she was just giving me some options.