PDA

View Full Version : backpack at wdw

pigletlover91
10-19-2008, 03:30 PM
im going to the World over thanksgiving and i always bring a backpack to the park but i cant decide what to put it in it. so i need to your help. i i have a blue disney world drawstring back that i got last year.
1.what kind of bag do you bring
2. what do u put in it
3. any extra stuff?

you can put pictures of it 2

diva122094
10-19-2008, 03:35 PM
1.what kind of bag do you bring? i brought a bag from american eagle
2. what do u put in it? camera,autograph books,sunglasses
3. any extra stuff like water, deorderent? nope.

JulielovesDisney
10-19-2008, 04:16 PM
I use a backpack like this:
http://dsp.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p2067902p275w.jpg

I use it to carry my camera, water bottle, any purchases I make, chapstick, wallet, etc. It hold a lot of stuff, and it's lightweight.

marypops!
10-19-2008, 04:56 PM
I need to get a new bag. I'm hoping to get a drawstring bag, that is waterproof. I usually pack my camera, a few snacks, wallet, books, etc. I'll bring some Crystal Light, and possibly some squash, so I don't have to drink fizzy drinks (I hate water...) and also a few sheets for some things i'm planning.

Babyjustrun
10-19-2008, 05:02 PM
I don't carry anything on me in the parks.
My mother usually has a purse or a fanny pack with sunscreen and tape for our feet.

Tinkerbell424
10-19-2008, 05:21 PM
I usually bring a tote bag.
I put my purchases in there, money, camera, sunglasses, cell phone, maps, and autograph book/pen. (:

Vannah
10-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Last time I went to Disney (last Thanksgiving) I had a drawstring Minnie Mouse Bag. Usually I carried my wallet, water bottle, hat, chap stick, autograph book/pen, camera, and my sunglasses, sometimes with a few other random items, as well.

PurpleDucky
10-19-2008, 05:56 PM
I can't find a picture of mine but I usually put in it:
My wallet
Chapstick
Water bottle
Sunglasses
Deodorent (never know when ya need it..)
Cell Phone
Camera
Purchases
and maps

PinkLadyBug
10-19-2008, 05:57 PM
1.what kind of bag do you bring? sometimes a purse and I have a drawstring Disney backpack that I sometimes bring. Sometimes I don't even bring one.
2. what do u put in it? deoderent, hairbrush, waterbottle, make-up, chap stick, money, used to bring sunglasses, but now I don't have any. Maybe a jacket if it's cold, camera
3. any extra stuff? not really

pigletlover91
10-20-2008, 04:14 PM
im so glad there are other people out there that bring deorderent!! my family thinks im so werid that i bring it. but hey like you said you never going to know when u need it. hahahahahah

AliceinHalloweentown
10-20-2008, 04:17 PM
My friend and I had the make-your-own messenger bags from Disneyshopping. They were slightly different than the design for this year, but worked perfectly.

I brought extra sunscreen, money/ticket/room key, usually a few maps, a card of our reservations and hairbands. I had an autograph book but darn if I could find a pen.

I learned the hard way about putting water in the bag- my spray bottle broke and my shorts got soaked.

My friend also brought a jacket because it got so cold in some restaurants.

3mtn-kate
10-20-2008, 06:43 PM
i usually bring a drawstring bag it works great

i carry around my camera and wallet and sunglasses and case for my other glasses for water rides and stuff

and a poncho or umbrella for those crazy 5 minute florida storms

i try to save room for souvenirs and stuff

HouseMD1120
10-20-2008, 07:15 PM
1. what kind of bag do you bring? https://www.prosoccer.com/common/productImages/1614.jpg

2. what do u put in it? camera, cell phone, money, feminine products, money, wallet, extra hairties, lotion, and a water bottle. Im sure I have other stuff too.