PDA

View Full Version : Guys: Crazy Trends

♥Ariel♥
10-18-2008, 10:38 PM
Ok, so i was talking to my guy friend and he does not understand half the things girls wear and why they are so popular, like leggings and stuff. what do you guys think is a crazy fashion trend for girls?

Cassidy
10-18-2008, 10:39 PM
Skinny jeans and flip flops.

StitchfansJr
10-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Those Ugg shoes. :confused:

swimmingneno
10-18-2008, 10:54 PM
like a billion spagettie strap shirts...

StitchfansJr
10-18-2008, 11:02 PM
like a billion spagettie strap shirts...
::yes:: Like when sometimes you see two straps..one is the girl's bra strap and another is a spaghetti strap shirt?

PigletGurl
10-18-2008, 11:09 PM
skinny jeans everywhere in my university! it is sooo annoying! i officially hate skinny jeans and i dont even own a pair haha

SnowyJingleBells
10-19-2008, 12:09 AM
What I see most at our school is like 3 spaghetti strap shirts (not including the bra), and uggs with the jeans tucked in.

life of the party
10-19-2008, 12:31 AM
i am everything you guys hate:guilty:

xD

I layer alot.
Love skinny jeans.
& Uggs are the most comfy thing my foot has ever been in.

That_Australian_Kid
10-19-2008, 01:18 AM

xD

I layer alot.
Love skinny jeans.

ditto
lol:banana: :banana:

Cassidy
10-19-2008, 03:33 AM
I like skinny jeans, but I don't like the combination with flip flops. It just looks tacky.
I have to agree about the uggs, their weird!

marypops!
10-19-2008, 06:37 AM
Coloured skinny jeans, converses and mix matched clothing...

My sisters have so many skinny jeans in different colours, from green to purple.

Converses... Bleh. I just hate shoelaces, and I only like black, brown or white trainers... I'm odd like that.

Mixed match clothing. You know, like wearing a white sock, and a black sock. Swapping shoes with friends, so you have odd shoes. It confuses me... There's even a store in Bluewater that sells pre-mixed clothing...

diva122094
10-19-2008, 07:03 AM
Those Ugg shoes. :confused:
I wear them.I actually wore them yesterday.lol.

xD

I layer alot.
Love skinny jeans.
Same!
Coloured skinny jeans, converses and mix matched clothing...

My sisters have so many skinny jeans in different colours, from green to purple.

Converses... Bleh. I just hate shoelaces, and I only like black, brown or white trainers... I'm odd like that.

Mixed match clothing. You know, like wearing a white sock, and a black sock. Swapping shoes with friends, so you have odd shoes. It confuses me... There's even a store in Bluewater that sells pre-mixed clothing...

One of my bff's has purple skinny jeans that i love.
I wear converse in greeen and i am getting more soon.
But i don't wear mixed matched clothing.

::Snow_White::
10-19-2008, 07:09 AM
Uggs with skirts.
Skirts with leggings.
Really short shorts.
Really colorful skinny jeans. (My friend has bright purple ones.)
HUGE purses. I mean jeez, how much do you fit in, in there? And they are the expensive ones, that are around $200. They may be fake but I don't think any girl would go around with a fake -gasp- purse. Except me, when I can get the same one for $20! But I wouldn't get one because they are ugly...

diva122094
10-19-2008, 07:12 AM
Uggs with skirts.
Skirts with leggings.
Really short shorts.
Really colorful skinny jeans. (My friend has bright purple ones.)
HUGE purses. I mean jeez, how much do you fit in, in there? And they are the expensive ones, that are around $200. They may be fake but I don't think any girl would go around with a fake -gasp- purse. Except me, when I can get the same one for $20! But I wouldn't get one because they are ugly...

My friend wears skirts with leggings
My friend has purple jeans
Every Girl at my school has a huge purse including me.

Wow.everything people say people wear at my school.lol.

Kairi-Angel
10-19-2008, 07:15 AM
Coloured Skinny Jeans.
Oh. My. God. I hate them, the first time I saw neon blue pants I was like, what is this? The only ones I can tolerate and actually own are White and Black ones, because they are somewhat, normal? I don't know.

Skinny jeans + Flip flops
They look so yuck, in my opinion(sp).

Oversized Sunglasses.
Okay, what I have to say to these are: Do you want to look like a bug?

-.-
I'm sure there are others I havn't thought of yet.

Babyjustrun
10-19-2008, 07:50 AM
I don't mind leggings, but I hate it when a girl just wears them with a shirt. I don't give a crap how thick your leggings are, you look silly.

Kairi-Angel
10-19-2008, 08:05 AM
I don't mind leggings, but I hate it when a girl just wears them with a shirt. I don't give a crap how thick your leggings are, you look silly.

I've seen that before. This girl got leggings that looked like jeans, and she was wearing a little tank top. I was like :eek:

Em&Em
10-19-2008, 08:11 AM
I have to agree with the Uggs

SnowyJingleBells
10-19-2008, 08:15 AM
Ah, just thought of another. (It's popular here at least. :p)

Juicy stuff.

Em&Em
10-19-2008, 08:16 AM
Ah, just thought of another. (It's popular here at least. :p)

Juicy stuff.
The word Juice is so around my school it is sickening.

I however love Leggings

Shelton123
10-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Finally a guy gets a chance to complain about a girl's fashion. Okay when girls wear low rise jeans and show their panties. I have no problem seeing it, but when you're my girlfriend I don't want anyone else seeing that except for me! Also the whole "emo" thing. Emo is in quotes, because so many girls at my school try to dress emo. They aren't emo in the least, but they dress in black. I don't have a problem with black, but when you draw blood stains on your wrist it's just going too far. Oh and if you lose five pounds when you take off your make up, that isn't sexy.

PinkLadyBug
10-19-2008, 08:34 AM
I absolutely love skinny jeans. (yes im in love w/ my clothes)
I don't own any leggings though. No one at my school does actually. Odd.

imabrat
10-19-2008, 08:57 AM
This whole "Bring Back the 80s" trend. Bright colors, skinny jeans, big hair, it's rumored Hammer pants are going to make a comeback on the runway.

As for UGGs, well they are super warm and comfy. They are essential in the winter time where I live.

Ms.Squeakers
10-19-2008, 09:48 AM
This whole "Bring Back the 80s" trend. Bright colors, skinny jeans, big hair, it's rumored Hammer pants are going to make a comeback on the runway.

As for UGGs, well they are super warm and comfy. They are essential in the winter time where I live.

Its very odd for me.

Ive been dressing like this my entire life..and its a trend againxD

Ms.Squeakers
10-19-2008, 09:51 AM
I wear dresses with leggings.
I mean not dresses but theyre like really huge shirts but..fancy.
So kinda like a dress, but a bit shorter, like..they do down to my mid-thigh.

Then i wear tights, with leggings over top..kinda like..how they were always worn.

I dont care about this stupid trend, im keeping my style just the same.

Tinkerbell424
10-19-2008, 10:45 AM
I love wearing skinny jeans with flip flops.
Since I live in Florida, I like to be comfy and not feel hotter then I already felt.
But I like wearing skinny jeans with my converse now.

I don't understand guy fashion...like when guys wear skinny jeans or wear make-up...

JulielovesDisney
10-19-2008, 11:03 AM

That's the WORST!! So many people are walking around my campus like that. With like short shirts and leggings. It's horrible!! They look like idiots!

I think leggings with long sweaters or something look really cute. But not when the sweater stops right below your crotch!

I also hate when girls wear Uggs with shorts. That's ridiculous too. If you're wearing shorts, that means it's hot out. So why are you putting your feet in Uggs if it's hot enough to wear shorts?????

Disney.Ears
10-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Lmao.
:lmao:
I basically wear everything you guys hate. xD

acesupercoolme
10-19-2008, 11:25 AM

They already did, Phi, Vera Wang, and some other people used them.

♥Ariel♥
10-19-2008, 11:36 AM
I love wearing skinny jeans with flip flops.
Since I live in Florida, I like to be comfy and not feel hotter then I already felt.
But I like wearing skinny jeans with my converse now.

I don't understand guy fashion...like when guys wear skinny jeans or wear make-up...

same here, converse are making a big comeback in florida where i live. i dont get why you dont like skinny jeans, the colored ones i understand, but please give me reasons to hate skinny jeans!

seaturtledude
10-19-2008, 11:41 AM
a) uggs
b) big sunglasses
c) converse

PurpleDucky
10-19-2008, 11:42 AM
Scene people.
Their hair
Their clothes
Ion get it

angelcake170
10-19-2008, 12:02 PM
Ugg boots, BLECH.

And when you see a plain t shirt with about 4 different layered tank tops under it. That bothers the crap outta me.

imabrat
10-19-2008, 04:15 PM
They already did, Phi, Vera Wang, and some other people used them.

Ah, that would make sense since I heard this months ago. Thanks!

Princess victoria
10-19-2008, 04:51 PM
i don't really hate any girls trends
My Addiction is colored skinny jeans and converse :]
haha
i love them
i love wearing really bright, out there, kinda stuff
and ugg's are REALLY comfortable
and i love layering

as for guy's fashion
sagging pants bug the heck out of me it's gross
oh and the way black guys are cutting their hair now days
it's retarded

but i love guys wearing skinny jeans :]
i think it's hot xD

Babyjustrun
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM
I only wear skinnies now.
Or at least staight legged.
I have issues with jeans not being tight. It's uncomfortable for me.

AbsoluteAwesome1
10-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Haha.. I love colorful skinny jeans XD

I don't get buying jeans that look like someone attacked them with a chainsaw.
I don't get layering 90237690842760267 little tanktops on top of each other.
Why would you wear uggs when it's 75 degrees out? I have a pair and my feet get really hot even when it's 20 degrees out.
I'm sick of seeing Birkenstocks everywhere. I don't know if it's at everyone's school, but at my school we have uniforms and they're ALL ANYONE WEARS.

Minnie Squeaks
10-19-2008, 06:02 PM
I have to agree with the Uggs

i like them...but dont own any lol :p
The word Juice is so around my school it is sickening.

I however love Leggings

ooo leggings me too:teeth:

Finally a guy gets a chance to complain about a girl's fashion. Okay when girls wear low rise jeans and show their panties. I have no problem seeing it, but when you're my girlfriend I don't want anyone else seeing that except for me! Also the whole "emo" thing. Emo is in quotes, because so many girls at my school try to dress emo. They aren't emo in the least, but they dress in black. I don't have a problem with black, but when you draw blood stains on your wrist it's just going too far. Oh and if you lose five pounds when you take off your make up, that isn't sexy.

haha:lmao:
i hate goth emo...all that stuff...i just hate it..sorry any1 who likes it
oh yeah and make up...some people shouldnt even wear it....they put too much on too...ITA! lol
i dont even wear makeup
i might for a special occasion but its very light :p

imabrat
10-19-2008, 06:16 PM
Hah, I don't wear make up. I have great skin and great features (my high cheekbones look great with my short hair!), all I need is some mascara and lipgloss. I can't even apply the rest of it :p
Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I think Posh was copying off me. They just don't know me in Hollywood, yet. ;)

What annoys me is the 5 billion pounds of eyeliner. Geeze ladies, learn to work your natural beauty! It's cheaper, sophisticated, and the boys like it more.

AbsoluteAwesome1
10-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Hah, I don't wear make up. I have great skin and great features (my high cheekbones look great with my short hair!), all I need is some mascara and lipgloss. I can't even apply the rest of it :p
Not trying to toot my own horn or anything, but I think Posh was copying off me. They just don't know me in Hollywood, yet. ;)

What annoys me is the 5 billion pounds of eyeliner. Geeze ladies, learn to work your natural beauty! It's cheaper, sophisticated, and the boys like it more.

...guilty xP

I mostly use green, blue, and purple though.
It's fun XD

Jasmine45
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM
but i love guys wearing skinny jeans :]
i think it's hot xD

Ohhhhh yes.
:]

I hate when People dress all preppy one day then The next day they dress all Emo.

I don't know If thats a trend but it bugs the crap out of me.
Like, seriously just dress they way you wanna dress.
Don't be a POSER

Mrs.Musso
10-19-2008, 07:33 PM
i hate when girls like wear really short shorts, and then put long leggings underneath them.
it bothers me. haaha.

goob9954
10-19-2008, 08:01 PM
Short i mean waayyyyy short shorts and the spaghetti strap thing and when the training bra is sticking out ewwwwwwww

blindsided
10-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Ohhhhh yes.
:]

I hate when People dress all preppy one day then The next day they dress all Emo.

I don't know If thats a trend but it bugs the crap out of me.
Like, seriously just dress they way you wanna dress.
Don't be a POSER

completely agreed!

minniemouse440044
10-19-2008, 09:54 PM
i hate it when girls wear clothese that are too small for them.

when tehy have there bra hanging out(yuck)

or when they try to be something there not

like if your preppy and try to dress goth

JulielovesDisney
10-19-2008, 10:07 PM

::yes:: I hardly ever wear make-up, unless I'm going somewhere special. And the make-up I use is Bare Escentuals mineral make-up, so it looks super natural. I also use eyeliner, but not too much. I like my make-up to look as natural as possible.

But I will admit that some girls can really pull off the heavy eye-liner and still look really pretty.

pigletgirl
10-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Ok, I wear the oversized sunglasses because they really do protect your eyes from the sun. Its especially important here in AZ.

Ok, what bugs me is when 6 year old girls are walking around with 'juicy' on the butt. Now that I think about it, its gross however old you are.

I do own skinny jeans. If paired with the right shirt, they can be really cute!!

I don't own any Uggs. They're not really needed here.

Umm, I own like 100 tank tops. All different types.

Thats really it.

Oh and flipflops.

pigletgirl
10-19-2008, 10:32 PM

I do that at night, if I'm going out. :teeth: It can be really fun if you use different colors and such. Now, I hardly ever wear makeup for class. BF doesn't care if I have makeup on or not, but I feel as though I need to look my best for him.

lpe_bratz
10-19-2008, 11:33 PM
ok ok.. i admit.. i'm a TOTAL layer-er.
:p
i can't really think of any trends right now that annoy me but yah.. uhm.. i'll edit later haha.

imabrat
10-20-2008, 05:35 AM
I layer when it's cold, I've been doing that forever.
Guys, I'm not talking about once in a while fun eyeliner, I'm talking about the heavy black stuff all day every day. While agree some can work it, most can't. But I guess this is all part of the new "scene/emo/dark/whatever" fad.

DramaQueen
10-20-2008, 07:09 AM
I LOVE skinny jeans, flairs are yucky.
And one fall trend that I'm REALLY loving is the ankle boots.
They look great with a pair of skinny jeans.
I don't really get the crazy coloured skinny jeans though.
I just like black or denim.

Uggs are essential for the Canadian winter lol. Because it's either Uggs or Kodiaks...and Uggs are slightly more attractive (AND comfy)

I'm not a fan of layer tank top over tank top, but I like the look of a bunch of layers under a sweater or something like that.

One trends (that's exclusive to Canada I think) that I HAAAAAATE is TNA outfits. They are basically Lulu Lemon yoga outfits, but tighter and more revealing and literally EVERY girl has one. barf.
ANd a stupid TNA bowling bag and they are hideous.

Em&Em
10-20-2008, 07:17 AM
I wear tons of eye liner most of the time. It is just a personality thing.

life of the party
10-20-2008, 02:06 PM
I like to confuse people with my style :]

I like what i like.

So one day ill be all dressed up in A&F or hollister, the next ill have a whole "skater"/"punk" zumiez look going (:

People ask me if im having an identity crisis xD

Keeps me from getting a label.
And its just like i like different styles & trends.
I like to mix up my look.

As for make-up, depends on where im going.
Mostly brown, smudged top eye liner on the top lid.
Mascara.
And maybe some cover up.

ilovepoohbear
10-20-2008, 02:20 PM
Well I wear eyeliner every day and my mum says that sometimes i look like a goth but I, personally, dont think that it is much at all.

I hate it when people wear shorts but wear some sort of tights or leggings underneath. Why not just wear jeans/trousers?

Shelton123
10-20-2008, 02:50 PM
Ok, what bugs me is when 6 year old girls are walking around with 'juicy' on the butt. Now that I think about it, its gross however old you are.

The "Juicy" is basically the symbol for Juicy Cotoure, the fashion brand, I think.

minniemouse440044
10-20-2008, 03:20 PM
The "Juicy" is basically the symbol for Juicy Cotoure, the fashion brand, I think.

hha yes it is, my cousin is 2 and her mom bought her a juicey suite thing.....

i mean come on, a 75 dollar outfit for 3 year old, who is just going to drool on it?

that money can be saved for the next disney trip!!!

acesupercoolme
10-20-2008, 03:23 PM

Yea, it is. But I don't think any of the kids pants say Juicy on the back...

I LOVE skinny jeans, flairs are yucky.
And one fall trend that I'm REALLY loving is the ankle boots.
They look great with a pair of skinny jeans.
I don't really get the crazy coloured skinny jeans though.
I just like black or denim.

Uggs are essential for the Canadian winter lol. Because it's either Uggs or Kodiaks...and Uggs are slightly more attractive (AND comfy)

I'm not a fan of layer tank top over tank top, but I like the look of a bunch of layers under a sweater or something like that.

One trends (that's exclusive to Canada I think) that I HAAAAAATE is TNA outfits. They are basically Lulu Lemon yoga outfits, but tighter and more revealing and literally EVERY girl has one. barf.
ANd a stupid TNA bowling bag and they are hideous.

I have a pair of Kodiaks lol. They're really warm, even though they're ugly I wore them aaaall the time.

When I went back a few months ago, EVERYONE was wearing those! It was disgusting. And I'm pretty sure they get them two sizes smaller than they need to too.

I layer when it's cold, I've been doing that forever.
Guys, I'm not talking about once in a while fun eyeliner, I'm talking about the heavy black stuff all day every day. While agree some can work it, most can't. But I guess this is all part of the new "scene/emo/dark/whatever" fad.

I hate that. When it looks like you took a pastel and smeared it all around your eyes... it's so ugly.
I'll do really out there make up sometimes, but I'd take it off if it looks like I've been punched in the face with a wet paintbrush covered in black paint.

pigletgirl
10-20-2008, 04:24 PM
Yea, it is. But I don't think any of the kids pants say Juicy on the back...

I have a pair of Kodiaks lol. They're really warm, even though they're ugly I wore them aaaall the time.

When I went back a few months ago, EVERYONE was wearing those! It was disgusting. And I'm pretty sure they get them two sizes smaller than they need to too.

I hate that. When it looks like you took a pastel and smeared it all around your eyes... it's so ugly.
I'll do really out there make up sometimes, but I'd take it off if it looks like I've been punched in the face with a wet paintbrush covered in black paint.
I know its juicy couture, but c'mon, its rediculous!!!! BTW, you can find them for little girls at Nordstrom. Little tracksuits for $90.

nerdylightbulb
10-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Straightening your hair. Mine always has these random kinks in it, but I don't care. I don't see what the big deal is. Why straighten it every day?

Captain Brain
10-20-2008, 05:22 PM
The only thing that bothers me are the freakishly huge sunglasses. I know that they help with UV protection, but they're so big!

AliceinHalloweentown
10-20-2008, 05:39 PM
Straightening your hair. Mine always has these random kinks in it, but I don't care. I don't see what the big deal is. Why straighten it every day?

Clearly, people love killing their hair :goodvibes

Edit: I should add, if said people used heat repair hair products and did thorough moisturizing often then they can straighten their hair all they want.

diva122094
10-20-2008, 05:40 PM

I actually straigten my hair mostly everyday.
I know it isn't good for my hair but it makes it look wayyyy better.

goofyandplutoluver
10-20-2008, 05:47 PM
I wear like all the things you guys hate. :p
UGGs - Super comfy and warm. 'Nuff said.
Big purses - I carry a ton of stuff in my purse. You'd be suprised..
Big sunglasses - I just like them. xD And everyone says I look good in glasses so whatevies.
Layering - I wear like two tank tops most days to school under my polo with a hoodie on top of that. Just because I like how it looks. hahaha
And I wear makeup everyday! *gasp*
I straighten my hair 2 times everyday - in my morning and at night.
But I also cut the ends of my hair every week and stuff.
And I put leave-in condition in everyday after I wash it.
----
As for things I don't like;
Colored skinny jeans.
Layering belts. I don't see the point in that.
When people wear knee socks with UGGs then like shorts or something. Like WTH?!
And I can't think of anything else...

AliceinHalloweentown
10-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Kay I'm a girl but I'll post trends I don't get:
The whole jean skirt/leggings thing that was going on not too long ago

Uggs. Seriously sheepskin turned inside out? No thanks. (No I'm not all PETA but some things just gross me out)

Hollister/AF/AE obsessions. People think they're so high fashion in them- newsflash- they're not.

Ugly color skinny jeans. Denim, black are ok.

Trashy makeup. Looking like you fell out of an 80's Music Vid isn't that cute to me.

That's about it. I'm pretty open on anything else.

diva122094
10-20-2008, 05:55 PM

Uggs. Seriously sheepskin turned inside out? No thanks. (No I'm not all PETA but some things just gross me out)

Hollister/AF/AE obsessions. People think they're so high fashion in them- newsflash- they're not.

Trashy makeup. Looking like you fell out of an 80's Music Vid isn't that cute to me.

Well uggs are really warm.i have them cause it is really cold where i live in the winter.
I like hollister,a&f and ae cause i think the clothes are cutee even though they only say the name on them.
I don't like the make-up.I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet anyways.
The colour skinny jeans i don't wear,but one of my friends just has purple.i think they are cutee.

lpe_bratz
10-20-2008, 06:01 PM
I wear tons of eye liner most of the time. It is just a personality thing.
same.
i straighten mine EVERY day. except today.. i got up like an hour late so i had to put my hair up..
The only thing that bothers me are the freakishly huge sunglasses. I know that they help with UV protection, but they're so big!
guilty. :rolleyes:

♥Ariel♥
10-20-2008, 06:20 PM

SO TRUE!!!

AliceinHalloweentown
10-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Well uggs are really warm.i have them cause it is really cold where i live in the winter.
I like hollister,a&f and ae cause i think the clothes are cutee even though they only say the name on them.
I don't like the make-up.I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet anyways.
The colour skinny jeans i don't wear,but one of my friends just has purple.i think they are cutee.
Hey to each their own :hippie:
It gets really cold where I live, too, but again- the whole sheepskin turned inside out creeps me out.
When it comes to tween/teen stores I don't find the majority of their clothes cute; the ones I do find decent are overpriced.
Make-up in taste is good. Overdoing is attention seeking.
Colored skinnies- again, really depends on the color
SO TRUE!!!

Yeah I've retrained a friend or two by showing them what fashion really is. And it's so not about labels. The more expensive designer purses don't have flashy labels covering them- wonder why? ;) ( I mean the leather etc)

inlalaland
10-20-2008, 06:59 PM

::yes::
That's pretty much the only thing I really don't like.

I'm guilty of the big crazy sunglasses and the colorful skinny jeans. xD Sorry haha.

The only make up I wear is cover-up, rarely.
But I don't care if other people wear it. But yeah the trashy makeup is annoying too.

DramaQueen
10-20-2008, 07:16 PM
In regards to hair straighening;

I stopped straightening my hair about a year ago (just because i got lazy!! lol, i have to get up at 5:30am, why get up earlier than that....NO ONE is THAT important to impress---sorry boyfriend lol)
and seriously, my hair is 2913098349x healthier and stronger. Now when i DO straighten my hair (which like....once in 3 months or so lol) it looks SO amazing and shiny!!!
I don't dye my hair either so it's sooo healthy! (i love my hair!!!)

I like my hair all wavy-ish though. I have naturally straight-ish hair, but it has a wave to it, and I like it like that.
I used to think it was THE most important thing in the world to blow-dry & straighten my hair, now it's like....who cares!!
I don't even blow-dry my hair anymore!

And in regards to Uggs, like I said, in Canada, you either wear uggs, or you wear ugly clunky kodiak boots!! lol

Disney.Ears
10-20-2008, 07:33 PM
I honestly don't have to straighten my hair. My hair is just naturally straight :) But when I do straighten it for like, special occasion...it burns the hell out of my hair and the ends get SOOO split :(

imabrat
10-20-2008, 07:47 PM
I straighten my hair now, but with mousse and a round brush. I look like Posh Spice, it's very easy to maintain!

Before, I had to straighten my hair. It was funky, it was wavy, poofy, and frizzy. I could either 1) pull my hair into a ponytail or 2) spend an extra 2 hours in the AM curling it. Yeah, I love my sleep so the ponytail won. It got tiring after a while, so I straightened it. It's just hair, it grows back. I can chop it all off and start new.

G0 Ninja G0!
10-20-2008, 07:52 PM
I like Uggs only because it gets very cold in the winter and I can't wear my chucks.
Skinny jeans or straight leg jeans are almost all I wear because I think they fit me better.
I sometimes straighten my hair but not very often.
I have a big bag because I carry a lot of stuff.

I don't like big sunglasses.
I don't care about brands

KidGoofy
10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
I start my own trends like Belts with Car logos, Orange Belts, I re-started the trucker hat, and shirts that have nothing to do with anything

10-22-2008, 04:32 PM
Sorry, I'm bumping this up but I noticed something else today.

Wearing sweatshirts/hoodies inside out.
Why?
You see the stitch lines and all the poofy fabric inside is out...

ginnygirl102
10-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Ugh I don't exactly have the body for skinny jeans but i dont really like them anyway. I like bell bottoms:) not the ones with HUGE flares at the bottom but like u know how they go out a little at the bottom? I like those and then I wear flip flops t shirt and short denhim shorts a LOT

AND

A lot of girls -including me- wear those shorts you get from Academy that are different colors. You know what I'm talkin about?

I love hoodies but not inside out......

ThePurpleMorphy
10-22-2008, 04:43 PM
Wearing shorts with long sleeves lol.

-Personally, I would do it. But I'm just crazy like that LOL-

Someone may have already posted this, but i was too lazy too read it all :p.

HouseMD1120
10-22-2008, 04:50 PM
Lets see what Im guilty of...

-I flat-iron my hair all the time
-I wear long sleeve shirts with shorts all the time. My legs don't really get cold, but my arms do
-big sunglasses
-I wear AE, but only because they have good quality stuff
-I wear makeup everyday. But I don't overdo it- just concealer, powder, mascera, lispstick, eyeliner.

And I dont think I have any other violations. Where did you see the inside out hoodies? I've never seen that before

life of the party
10-22-2008, 04:51 PM

IMO you got a little rude in that post.. sort of offended me.
Sorry, I'm bumping this up but I noticed something else today.

Wearing sweatshirts/hoodies inside out.
Why?
You see the stitch lines and all the poofy fabric inside is out...
:confused: I've never heard of or seen that before.
Wierd..

10-22-2008, 04:56 PM
Girls wear their sweatshirts like that A LOT around here. Not so much anymore, but last year all they did was wear them inside out.

So far the only thing I'm guilty of is straightening my hair.
Because one side is rather straight and the other is curly so it looks strange.

AliceinHalloweentown
10-22-2008, 05:01 PM
IMO you got a little rude in that post.. sort of offended me.

Sorry wasn't trying to. Just posting what I felt. :hippie:
Nothing against the people who do follow said trends- my friends have wacky colored jeans and Uggs, and used to be Hollister, AE, A&F obsessive. They're just not things I'd wear.

If anyone wants me to, I can edit it.

Cinderelli16
10-23-2008, 02:51 PM

xD

I layer alot.
Love skinny jeans.

Hahah same here. :/

I layer everything I wear, even in the summer.
I have tons of skinny jeans, and I love them, actually I'm wearing a pair at this very moment.
And Uggs are the most comfy/adorable/warmest things I've ever wore. lol

diva122094
10-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Hahah same here. :/

I layer everything I wear, even in the summer.
I have tons of skinny jeans, and I love them, actually I'm wearing a pair at this very moment.
And Uggs are the most comfy/adorable/warmest things I've ever wore. lol

i was wearing uggs like when i was outside.lol.
and i am wearing skinny jeans and hollister.lol.

chisnpeke
10-23-2008, 03:17 PM
I don't get the layering of tshirts. Especially from Hollister, Abercrombie and American Eagle.

I don't get wearing Ugg boots with a skirt.

I don't understand why every girl wants to look the same as every other girl?

chisnpeke
10-23-2008, 03:22 PM

:lmao: That is so true!

Fashion is a great form of SELF expression, people just want to express themselves like everyone else.

Cinderelli16
10-23-2008, 04:20 PM
i was wearing uggs like when i was outside.lol.
and i am wearing skinny jeans and hollister.lol.

Hahah that's too funny because that's exactly what I was wearing today. lol

diva122094
10-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Hahah that's too funny because that's exactly what I was wearing today. lol

lol.
great minds think alike.
but all that is a great outfit.

AliceinHalloweentown
10-23-2008, 04:55 PM
:lmao: That is so true!

Fashion is a great form of SELF expression, people just want to express themselves like everyone else.

Amen to that! :wizard:

Shelton123
10-23-2008, 05:49 PM

:worship: This is what I want to say to everyone at my school. I hate Hollister/AF/AE/PacSun/Forever21 etc. with a passion! My girlfriend wears all of those things and I am desperately trying to convert her to the dark side. Same thing with the make up, take the clown make up off, ladies, you look f***ing delusional!