PDA

View Full Version : HE died!!

disnee15
05-02-2002, 09:21 PM
OMG I can't stop crying. Mark Green just died. I can't believe it. He has been my role model ever since i was like five and now he is gone, just like that. Tommorow will be a day of mourning.:(

~Czarina~
05-02-2002, 09:41 PM
Okay, at the risk of sounding like a loser...who is Mark Green?

Amzey
05-02-2002, 10:14 PM
I'm guessing someone on ER? I have no idea though.

WDWfanatic288
05-02-2002, 10:40 PM
thats what i was guessing!

im confused too!

SDAngel101
05-02-2002, 11:49 PM
si.. yo tambien, whos this Mark Green guy?

Flower4Pwr
05-03-2002, 12:22 AM
He's definitly on ER. That's about all I know other than he died of Brain Cancer (The Character not the actor).

disnee15
05-03-2002, 07:38 PM
OK I guess I'm the only on of you that watch that show (no biggie) Yep he died ergh!!!!

AbErGrl217
05-03-2002, 08:43 PM
The kids in my ss class were talking about it today and I was like who is Mark Green. Now I know..lol..I knew it had to be from a show I dont watch!

PlutoPal
05-03-2002, 10:52 PM
Never heard of him, maybe watching the show would help... But I dont like that stuff anyways so...

nsyncraider17
05-04-2002, 02:21 PM
I know who he is! I don't watch ER all the time, so I didn't see it. But he was my favorite character.:(

ContempoSMT
05-04-2002, 03:22 PM
Its just a show.. he is just an actor...

DiSnEyGrL13
05-05-2002, 01:33 PM
hey contempo, have some feelings!

jue
05-05-2002, 02:51 PM
I live in England so he hasnt died on ER yet, well not for me anyway. What happens in that episode? Please give me details!!!

:) Nicky:)

(Jue's DD)

ContempoSMT
05-05-2002, 04:06 PM
i dont have feelings for actors who make 750,000 dollars an episode whom think they deserve more so they leave and die on the show.

daughter_of_amid_chaos
05-05-2002, 05:35 PM
Ok the one time I decide to prioritize and do homework instead of watching ER he dies!!
This is so not cool! :(

disnee15
05-05-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey,
Contempo Grow UP.
Nicki, The Er gets a letter from him here it is.

Dear ER gang,

So here I am out on the beach at 5:30 in the evening. Elizabeth is sitting with me drinking juice but I'm all about the Mai Tais. The sun is going down, Rachel is dipping Ella's toes in the ocean as they head off on a quest for the perfect seashell. I find myself thinking you know what would make this You know what would make this moment complete? Some jogger dropping to the sand short of breath so I can swoop in with a piece of bamboo to perform a nice clean intubation fix the guy up and send him off with a good simple dispo. Which I guess is my way of saying that I miss you all and that dingy place? Lots of times I thought I should have chosen a different career or gone into private practice something easier less grinding, more lucrative. But since I've been gone I've relaxed that outside of what I'm doing right now sitting on the beach with my family staying at county all those years doing what we do on a daily basis was the best choice i ever made. i know what our thinking but trust me its not so hard to appreciate once its over. as much as part of me would like to believe that the ER cant go on without me the smarter part realizes that you're an incredible group of doctors and nurses who approach every day with such skill compassion and thoroughness that when it comes to patient care I know my absence will hardly be felt. As for friendship and camaraderie well that is another matter. in order to leave I had to go the way I did but I wouldn't want any of u to think that meant I didn't value each of you in the years that we worked together or that I didn't have thing s of a more personal nature to say. Most of you I think have an idea of what those things might be without me writing them out but still............Ella is laughing and waving for me and Rachel's found her shell.

Back to letter:
mark died this morning at 604 am the sun was rising his favorite time of day I sent this on so that you might know he was thinking of u all and that he appreciated you would remember him well.

ContempoSMT
05-06-2002, 02:10 PM
Just speaking the truth , trust me your snappy comment doesnt offend me.

jue
05-06-2002, 03:05 PM
:) Thankyou Disnee, me and my mum think the letter is really touching.

Thankyou

Nicky
(Jue's DD)

disnee15
05-06-2002, 04:41 PM
Contempo,
If you even understood... He left because he had been on the show for 5 plus years and his contract was up. So if he wanted money then why didn't he renew his contract because it was offered. SO But out you something... LOL

PlutoPal
05-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Uh, dont mean to but into this little arguement, but i have to take Contempo's side. The actor had had enough of the show, so he told the producers to kill the guy he plays. So they did and now the actor walks away, rich, and able to relax. Thats all there is to it. I could care less if some stupid guy on a TV show dies. WHo cares? Me not caring about some dumb guy on a show, that is so stupid anyway, does not show that I have no feelings. So why doesnt everyone else besides me and COntempo grow up and get over it?, its just some stupid guy on some retarded show. Oh my god, I cant believe some people like you actually care about some guy an actor plays on some show. YOu guys need to wake up and smell the coffee. It's just a STUPID SHOW!!!! I would care if someone like Ross or Chandler from Friends died, but in about 5 minutes, I would be over it. SO JUST GET OVER IT!!!! He died, whoopdeedoo! (and i do have feelings)

DiSnEyGrL13
05-07-2002, 07:08 PM
u sound just as bad as contempo!

PlutoPal
05-07-2002, 07:18 PM
And you sound just as stupid and pathetic as all those other people who watch those stupid shows and actually care about the characters!

disnee15
05-07-2002, 07:22 PM
OOOO if I wasn't on a disney site this would be Jerry Springer. And I admit everyone has their own opinions but You cannot honestly say that the show is stupid if you haven't even watched it. And you shout feel real sorry for what you have said. It is not a stupis show. I you knew even about half the time and effort it takes to make these shows. AND THIS ISINT ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS SO BUZZ OFF JERK!

hellokitty
05-07-2002, 07:46 PM
Man how old are you guys? you sound like a bunch of preschoolers arguing over something so sillY!

Everybody has his opinion and is intitled to it! I love ER as well and I
bawled my eyes out, too. This week will be worse--they show his last days!!

Do we not live in America? I can not believe people can still be so cruel.
After all that has happened in our world, please allow people to "get away"
and enjoy there shows.

Do you not do things that we might think is silly?

well enough said.

SDAngel101
05-07-2002, 07:51 PM
Woah Woah Woah guys! calmate guey! for those who dont speak spanish thats means calm down! Im not gonna say anything to ETHIER side, but if your gonna fight about it, please do it on PMs or something.. its sad to see people fighting over the little things in life.

PlutoPal
05-07-2002, 08:23 PM
Hey Disnee15,
Did you pass spelling and grammer in 2nd grade? Learn how to spell and learn how to construct a sentence. And why would I ever, ever! feel sorry for what I said. The show is STUPID! And this is totally my business! This is an open thread to anyone who wants to post on it. And if I want to voice my opinion I can! If you dont like it, WELL TOO BAD! And about that little comment at the end; I think you should really grow up and mature a little bit. Worrying and caring about these stupid shows just shows how naive and how much of a little kid you are. And don't ever call me a deragatory name again.

disnee15
05-07-2002, 08:35 PM
Ok Look I'm sorry for what I said but the purpose of this thread was to talk about him drying and not about how stupid you think the show is. If you think is is stupid then just dont say anything at all. Thanks.

PlutoPal
05-07-2002, 08:42 PM
Why wouldnt I say anything if I thought the show was stupid, which it is! I'm gonna say my opinion whether you agree with it or not! You dont control me and I can say what ever I want.

ContempoSMT
05-07-2002, 08:42 PM
This went from Level 1 argument to Level 5 ( on a scale of 1-5 ) ...interesting

Disney Daniel
05-07-2002, 09:04 PM
Okay that's all. There are too many personal attacks on this thread.
It is now closed, contact me if you have any questions.