PDA

View Full Version : Crowds/Lines in early Jan 2009???

backinoz
10-16-2008, 12:06 AM
We're planning a few days at US/IOA between 4 -14 Jan 2009. Plan was to stay onsite for 2 nights & take advantage of FOTL... Until the Aussie Dollar plummeted and the cost of our holiday went up, and up, and up, and up.

I know it'd make the whole experience far more relaxing and enjoyable with FOTL, but an extra $250 Aussie Dollars in our pockets would be even better I think. (And yes, that is factoring in extra transport costs).

So, we're trying to decide if we really need FOTL passes during that time frame, given it's off peak and all? What do you think?

Opinions from seasoned US/IOA visitors please!!! And thanks for your help!

Metro West
10-16-2008, 04:50 AM
We're planning a few days at US/IOA between 4 -14 Jan 2009. Plan was to stay onsite for 2 nights & take advantage of FOTL... Until the Aussie Dollar plummeted and the cost of our holiday went up, and up, and up, and up.

I know it'd make the whole experience far more relaxing and enjoyable with FOTL, but an extra $250 Aussie Dollars in our pockets would be even better I think. (And yes, that is factoring in extra transport costs).

So, we're trying to decide if we really need FOTL passes during that time frame, given it's off peak and all? What do you think?

Opinions from seasoned US/IOA visitors please!!! And thanks for your help!You should be fine w/o staying onsite during that time. The crowds are usually light. :thumbsup2

backinoz
10-16-2008, 07:32 PM
Thankx! That was what I was hoping to hear to be honest.

If things improve we can always go back to our original plan, but for now we'll try and save the $$ where-ever we can.

Cheers.