PDA

View Full Version : Autograph books

networktek
10-15-2008, 09:51 AM
hi there this is our first time going to universal studios do the characters sign autograph books? also do they sell autograph books in universal studios? and does any one know of any websites that have custom autograph pages that you can printed out and make your own
thanks

Metro West
10-15-2008, 01:42 PM
hi there this is our first time going to universal studios do the characters sign autograph books? also do they sell autograph books in universal studios? and does any one know of any websites that have custom autograph pages that you can printed out and make your own
thanksThere are autograph books for sale at most stores in either park and yes...the characters absolutely sign them. There are probably five or six different kinds but I can't remember what kind of covers the books have.

Wild Rider
10-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Reminds me-the first time we went to IOA, our five-year old took her Disney autograph book over--the Grinch looked at the cover disgustedly and then pretended to throw it away. It was funny. The other characters signed it without batting an eye.

tlrotzoll
10-17-2008, 10:32 PM
Great question. I didn't even think about having my boys take their autograph books here!