PDA

View Full Version : Is it just guys at MY school?

Disney.Ears
10-14-2008, 07:43 PM
So today it seemed like everyone (except for me :rolleyes:) was getting asked to homecoming?! And in REALLY cute ways.

One guy got a dozen roses for his girlfriend and baked her a cake and cupcakes and wrote out "Homecoming?" in the cupcakes icing!
Then another guy (my ex..lol) wrote on the blackboard, "Will you go to homecoming with me?!" surrounded my balloons when a girl came back from the bathroom.
Another guy stuck a bunch of balloons and flowers in this girl's locker that all said "Will you be my date?!" on them.
And more!

I was honestly insanely jealous of all this cuteness xD.
But for some reason it all seemed so...prom-ish to me? Is it just the guys at my school doing that, or are there guys at other schools that do that too?! I mean..it's just homecoming.

You can also feel free share your cute stories of getting asked to homecoming/prom! Lol.

K-Shong99
10-14-2008, 07:49 PM
no cute story.
for prom my date just called me and asked if i wanted to go.
yipee.

i got sick and went home.
XD

swimmingneno
10-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Our school is the same way.. we had cars cover is post-its that said homecoming, and people singing, and LOTS of flowers!

KitKat_Tink
10-14-2008, 07:56 PM
eh nothing cute really went on...

my old school some guy wrote on the ground (out door school so our halls were just like streets)

(girls name)
Please Go to homecoming with me
Love
(guys name)

I'm guessing it was drawn infront of all her classes and it was written like

guys name
Love
Me
With
homecoming
to
go
please
girls name

So while you walked you read it.

StitchfansJr
10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Yeah, there was a lot of that at my school. I didn't expect anyone to ask me to go to homecoming. I'd feel bad if they did though, since I didn't go.

Babyjustrun
10-14-2008, 08:22 PM
If it happens, I don't know of it.
but my school doesn't do homecoming, and the schools that do, homecoming isn't formal.
It's a get down and dirty dance.

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-14-2008, 09:04 PM
nahhh nothing really cute. The cutest thing I have ever seen was freshmen year this boy put flowers in this girls locker asking her. but he was the only one. Everytime I have been asked we were either talking online, or on the phone and they just asked. I kind of wish they did something cute though. Oh well. :rolleyes:

DollfieDreams
10-14-2008, 11:30 PM
lol, dirty dancing at homecoming. i only went to one of my highschool dances, and had to leave from the sheer ridiculousness of it all. trust me, those kids had never even seen the sort of dirty dancing we see at convention raves. nope.

but no, i never did see any of the guys go to any great feats to ask whomever out to a dance. guys in this town stink :/

Shelton123
10-15-2008, 02:45 PM
You guys have given me some good ideas, because I'm going to high school next year.