PDA

View Full Version : CSR Transportation?

Pipes5780
10-13-2008, 01:18 PM
My family and I are going to be staying at CRS. One morning we have gotten an ADR to eat breakfast at Disney's Beach Club. I am curious what the most efficiant way of getting there is. On one hand we could take the bus to Downtown Disney and then get a bus to the Beach Club. However, that seems to go very far out of the way. Would a better bet be to take the bus to Epcot or Hollywood and then take the boat to Beach Club?

Just curious what your thoughts are.

Buzz2001
10-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Cab is the quickest way. $6.00 plus tip. Otherwise I would take a bus to DHS and wither walk or take the boat to the Beach Club. Do not go to DtD.

helenk
10-13-2008, 04:50 PM
Like Buzz said do not take a bus to DTD and then another to the Beach Club, that is really going out of your way and will take over an hour.
Taking the bus to Epcot would be a long trip to the Beach club since you have to walk all the way through Future World and then the World Showcase to get to the International gateway and over to the Beach Club.
If I opted to not use WDW transportation, I personally would take the bus to the AK and then from there get the bus to the Beach Club.
Your can take the bus to DHS and then either take the boat over to the Beach or you can walk. Walking is faster sometimes, depending on how long you have to wait for the boat and then it goes to the Swan and Dolphin and then the Boardwalk, I think, before it goes over to the Beach Club.
Another thought would be to take the bus from the CSR to the AK and then from there the bus over to the Beach Club.
If you decide not to use WDW transportation a taxi would be faster, a lot less aggravation and not too expensive.

ajsmommy1129
10-13-2008, 06:07 PM
Do the taxis hang out at CSR, or do you need to call? Will the front desk call for you? We are headed to CSR next year, can't wait, and we want to do a Caoe May Breakfast.

Thanks!

Woth2982
10-13-2008, 06:42 PM
I did Cape May from CSR last March. We did the Epcot route and it took FOREVER! I would take the bus to DHS then either walk or take the ferry to the BC.

Buzz2001
10-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Do the taxis hang out at CSR, or do you need to call? Will the front desk call for you? We are headed to CSR next year, can't wait, and we want to do a Caoe May Breakfast.

Thanks!Because its a convention resort, there are always cabs at CSR. Talk to the CM's out front.

notaclue
10-14-2008, 07:55 AM
Good advice, but what is DHS? Sorry for the dumb question.

wdwrich
10-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Good advice, but what is DHS?

Disney's Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM).

karibritt01
10-14-2008, 08:02 AM
Disney Hollywood Studios

As others have said... do NOT go to DTD. Bus service out of that place is the worst in the World as far as I am concerned. If you go to a park to hop another bus, see which has AM EMH before deciding which park to go to. The park with the EMH will have the most buses running early.