PDA

View Full Version : Anyone stayed in Ranchos 7B?

rdsx28
10-13-2008, 10:52 AM
Hello,
We usually stay in Cabanas but I was thinking we may like to try Ranchos 7B this time. Has anyone stayed in this section and how did you like it? Thanks for any help!:thumbsup2

NHTikiBeckie
10-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Hello from NH!

I have, we love the cabana's but did not get our request, and were put in that building. We honestly didn't love it. Too far of a walk to the main stuff, and the theming just wasn't our style.

disnut8
10-13-2008, 11:22 AM
I always ask for Ranchos because it's not close to anything. We like our quiet on vacation.

One of the quiet pools is right there and the main pool is only about a three minute walk (if that, we always managed to go the wrong way). And I know the main building is about eight minutes at a walk (not a stroll and not a fast walk). We had eight minutes to get back to our room to watch a show. We just had dinner at the Pepper Market and lost track of time. We made it through the door of our room as the opening credits were rolling.

Buzz2001
10-13-2008, 12:18 PM
I stayed in rancho 6b. I love the location to the pool and bus stop #3 but it is a hike to the main building. So as long as you're okay with that going in, you'll be okay. I would like to try 7b. It looks nice.

Mauldita
10-13-2008, 12:42 PM
We were there September 19 - 27. Very short walk to main pool and quiet pool was in our back yard. We were in 7505 and 7506. We always drove to El Centro, so it worked well for us.

quinnc19
10-13-2008, 01:55 PM
I actually preferred the theme of Ranchos over the Cabanas.

Amy&Dan
10-14-2008, 03:20 PM
We loved that section. We were right across from a quiet pool and close to a bus stop as well. The walk to the Dig Site was nothing and the walk to the Pepper Market not bad at all. I would request that section again in a heartbeat. But then any section at CSR is fine by me! The walking is not bad and the scenery so lovely you won't mind it. My aunt stayed in the same section, she was just getting over a very severe hip injury and she did just fine.

ajsmommy1129
10-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Glad to hear all the good reports on 7B, that is the building I requested. DS loves to swim, so I want to be close to the dig site.

karibritt01
10-14-2008, 07:40 PM
We always request Ranchos 6A because it is so convenient to bus stop 3, and very quiet. Takes under 5 min to walk to the Dig Site, and less than 10 to El Centro.