PDA

View Full Version : The Happiest Day of Our Lives...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Piglets Mommy
11-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Hey Everyone,

So sorry about posting, things have been awful at work and this week it is the anniversary of my granny's death, and one of my huskies and my chameleon have been poorly, then my laptop battery died and so things have been a little tough :( I will post more soon!

:grouphug: Hang in there! i'm sorry things are tough!

WVTinkGrl
11-13-2008, 03:02 PM
Thank you, I feel really bad leaving you all without any installments :(

Don't feel bad! :hug: Everyone needs time for themselves. I hope everything works out for you.

maeharry
11-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Sara-Jayne, I'm so sorry to hear things aren't going well. I do hope your pets get better soon and work turns around. Just be thankful you and Gavin have each other to lean on in times like this. Take care and I truly hope things get better soon!
Ashley.

DisneyMissy318
11-17-2008, 07:56 AM
Sara-Jayne... Just wanted to send you a hug! :hug: Hopefully things are looking better for your this week! You are missed - but we totally understand how Real Life sometimes gets in the way!

DisneyMissy

tinkandonaldfans
12-11-2008, 10:33 AM
please come back! i loved your trip report so far and it was just getting to the exciting part!

goodmorningirl
12-11-2008, 10:49 AM
I hope everything is ok :) Your trip report was so wonderful, I really hope you come back and finish

TootieBear765
12-11-2008, 04:18 PM
Just wanted to say I'd popped over to read your DWTR after seeing the gorgeous pic in your sig on the DLRP board...

First of all, I'm sorry to read that things aren't going so well at the moment and I'm sending all my positive thoughts and best wishes to you and your family (including of course, the pets!).

I'm going to make a confession now. I leave for DLRP in 12 days for Christmas, I move house the week after and I start a new job the week after that, I'm mum to an adorable but lively 3 year old, I haven't written a single Christmas card and my house looks like the local tip BUT all day I've been transfixed by your report of your trip, your wedding and your wonderful family. Its been :wizard: and you all looked just amazing! I think the very first photo taken of you and the girls outside, with you looking down at your flowers is without question my fav! Your expression is so happy and serene and content and calm and beautiful - very very princessy!

I've thoroughly enjoyed every second of your report, and like the others am desperately looking forward to reading more... the looks on everyones faces when they see you pull up in the coach, your charming (and very 'game') groom's expression when he sees you in all your finery, and how the photo in your sig came to be! As others have said you have such an expressive and open way with words, I feel I know you all and have all my life! I am very very sure that with hearts and souls as honest and pure as yours', you will have a long and very happy life together. Maybe its something in what Disney said as every DWTR I read reaffirms my faith that there are so many good people out there who do believe in something better and for them, the world is their oyster and love and happiness is always there for them through good times and bad!

Looking forward to reading more whenever you have the time... (not that I need the distraction or anything!) ;)

P.S. When we went in June I could tell my DH was DESPERATE to buy an Indiana Jones hat but wouldn't 1. cause he has a 'big' head and 2. cause he'd never have a 'reason' to wear it except at Disney.... so tell your new DH (sunk in yet lol!) that on me showing him your TR, he has released an Indy trapped in the closet :lmao: - he's gonna buy one to wear to WDW next Sept!

piney
12-11-2008, 05:04 PM
Oh my, I just got back from 4 days at Disney and still no Sara??? :confused3 :sad1: :sad1:

Amy7979
12-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Subscribing - this is a beautiful trip report so far!

goodmorningirl
12-22-2008, 11:19 PM
We miss you Sara! Hope all is well, come back soon. :)

Bolanette87
12-23-2008, 06:04 AM
We miss you Sara! Hope all is well, come back soon. :)

I was just about to write the exact same thing!

Bob xoxoxox

Skylarr29
12-23-2008, 10:07 AM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know that Sara-Jayne is fine and is on vacation :goodvibes I talk to her every day and her and Gav are enjoying married life! :love: I'm sure she'll write more once things settle down.

Maroon
12-25-2008, 01:12 PM
You're back, you're back!

PixyDusted
12-26-2008, 12:06 PM
This has been such a nice treat to read while I'm in an empty office (it's Dec. 26th!)...

Sara and Gavin - CONGRATS! You are just the cutest couple and seem like you have such wonderful personalities.

I loved looking at the photos of everywhere you went prior to your families arriving from the Courthouse to the Coral Reef! It felt like I was on the trip with you! And the engagement photos are INCREDIBLE! I'm so jealous!

You looked gorgeous on your wedding day - I cannot believe the size of your bridesmaids bouquets! Good thing your was bigger! Just gorgeous... And I LOVED your awesome converse! Good job!!! :bride:

Can't wait to read more.

Kimberly815
12-26-2008, 01:35 PM
Sara,

I stumbled upon your trip report today and have spent the entire day reading it! It certainly has helped me pass the slow hours at work much more quickly! You are a lovely bride! Please come back and finish your tale as soon as you can!

gemmybear83
12-28-2008, 01:54 PM
Congratulations on your preganancy and I hope your having a magical time at Disneyland Paris right now :hug:

torsie24
12-28-2008, 02:22 PM
Congratulations on your preganancy and I hope your having a magical time at Disneyland Paris right now :hug:
Lol, I was scared to be the first one to say that on this thread!

So i second it!! Even though I got waaay to excited on teh DLP board!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip and you find some time to get back to this report when you get back! :)

(Am I the only one who gets super excited when you see this thread has unreead messages?)

gemmybear83
12-28-2008, 02:35 PM
Lol, I was scared to be the first one to say that on this thread!

So i second it!! Even though I got waaay to excited on teh DLP board!

Hope you're having a wonderful trip and you find some time to get back to this report when you get back! :)

(Am I the only one who gets super excited when you see this thread has unreead messages?)

Ooops hope I havent put my foot in it! I get way too excited too - me and Henry love reading this thread to help us plan ours hehe!

goodmorningirl
12-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Aww congrats Sara!! So happy to hear about your pregnancy. Can't wait for you to get back and continue your report!

XxStaceFacexX
12-29-2008, 10:31 AM
Congrats Sarah, I read your report all the way through and all of the feelings that you felt is all that I hope to feel on my wedding day in Feb. You're very lucky and looked like a beautiful princess. All the best of luck to you and Gavin.

Maroon
12-30-2008, 11:46 AM
California Grill Continued...

burly
01-02-2009, 02:40 AM
Hi, just read it all the way thru. Beautiful bride and wedding party. Really enjoying your writing too. Usually just lurk, but you pulled me out of lurkdom with your incredible happiness. Wonderful. Congrats on all.
And now i will wait.........:surfweb: with tea, cause tea helps me too. :thumbsup2

malibustacey
01-02-2009, 09:02 AM
wow that photograph is amazing!

im new on here, so ... heh- if you dont mind me asking - what photographer did your photos!! was it a disney photographer?!

Congrats!

tinkandonaldfans
01-05-2009, 12:58 PM
wow that photograph is amazing!

im new on here, so ... heh- if you dont mind me asking - what photographer did your photos!! was it a disney photographer?!

Congrats!

no it wasn't a disney photographer i think she used misty!

Skylarr29
01-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Yes, she used Misty, I was there. :cool1:

tinks_1989
02-04-2009, 04:40 AM

WOW how exciting for you I hope you do come back and finish your report i want to read about your dismoon

Raspberry Bubbles
02-09-2009, 05:30 PM
...thank you for all hanging around to read my report. I was so looking forward to being able to come on here and tell you all my exciting news that I was pregnant (although some of the DIS Paris people knew as I was panicked about the rides in DLP) but sadly I miscarried three weeks ago in my 10th week. We were devastated but we are getting through it, and trying again.

I'm so sorry this report has taken me so long ~ the nasties of life have gotten in my way but I hope to be back writing it soon ~ I even have my MK photos in high resolution now to post, and my video should be with me soon!

Again, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and special thanks to those of you who have taken the time to write me such lovely, caring emails. They really cheered me up.

I hope everyone's planning is going well and I cannot wait to read all about it :)

Hugs,

Sara-Jayne

Pinkerbell1983
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
So sorry to hear that :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Raspberry Bubbles
02-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Thank you, I'm healing :hug:

mermaidbride1108
02-09-2009, 05:59 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss.:hug:

Petals & Pixie Dust
02-09-2009, 06:11 PM
:hug: I'm sorry for your loss.

29apr00
02-09-2009, 06:37 PM
OH Sara, i'm so sorry for your and Gavin's loss. It's so tragic. many healing vibes coming across to you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keira1387
02-09-2009, 07:20 PM
So sorry! :hug:

Bolanette87
02-10-2009, 01:02 AM
Aw Sara Jayne- I'm so sorry for the both of you.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Bob xoxoxoxox

Disney-Bride2010
02-10-2009, 07:03 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss! :hug: It's good to see you back here again!

torsie24
02-10-2009, 07:07 AM
Hi Sara, glad to see you back, sorry to hear the sad news :hug:

Summer-Caitlin
02-10-2009, 07:11 AM
Hi Sarah-Jayne

First of all I am really sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts are with you:hug:

I haven't heard from you in such a long time, I wondered what had happened to you. You seemed to vanish from your usual hangout! I still have to catch up on your TR, it's annoying I can't view pics at my work! I can't wait to see your MK pics.

I hope to hear from you soon. Let me know if there is anything I can do:hug: :hug:

gemmybear83
02-10-2009, 07:43 AM
I am so sorry to hear that - big hugs to you xxxxx:hug:

KSchwagg86
02-10-2009, 08:18 AM
So sorry :grouphug:

malibustacey
02-10-2009, 08:25 AM
Hi Sarah,

My thoughts are with you both :flower3:

I tried to send you a message a few weeks back by your inbox must have been full so i think i sent it to your email? Im not sure.

I cant stop looking at your photos on Mistys website, they are so wonderful.

keenercam
02-10-2009, 08:42 AM
Sara-Jayne, I am so sorry for your loss. I just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and sending a hug. :hug:

Missbebe
02-10-2009, 01:16 PM
I am so sorry to hear your news, Sara-Jayne. I hope you are coping well with your loss and you are blessed with a little bundle soon.

If it is any consolation, I lost my first baby at 13 weeks and have since gone on to have a healthy and happy almost 2 yeard old and am now 16 weeks pregnant again.:lovestruc

SEnding you plenty of baby making dust.....

DisneyBrideToni
02-10-2009, 05:53 PM
So sorry Sara-Jayne! :hug: :hug:

piney
02-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Sara-Jayne, I am so sorry. :grouphug: :grouphug:

I don't have the words to make you feel better, but I just want to say how glad I am that you are back here with us. When you feel up to it, we would love to hear more from you. I have loved your story! :hug: :hug:

OceanGdss
02-11-2009, 05:34 PM
So sorry for your loss. I hope you know you have many people here thinking of you and wishing you the best. I'm glad to hear you're trying again, im glad you're so positive! :)

Mary626
02-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I "discovered" this trip report a few days ago and have been hooked on it ever since. Everything was gorgeous and beautiful and my god you looked amazing! You and your new husband look like such a fun couple, your wedding and honeymoon looked like so much fun! I was so sad to get to the end and hear the sad news - I can't imagine :( I hope you and your husband are doing okay :goodvibes Thank you for sharing your trip report and all of your thoughts and feelings along the way

Maroon
02-14-2009, 05:39 AM
LOVE the bright ties .

tinks_1989
02-17-2009, 02:07 PM
Sara-Jayne

What can I say I truly miss you, I hope you are ok and spending lots of quality tine with your husband.

I have to say you are such an inspiration to me, your wedding was literally perfect.

I have been starring at your pictures on the roots photography and misty website of your wedding, you two are just too perfect for each other I hope my wedding is half as goodas yours.

I really hope you have the time to post more about your wedding, after seeing your pictures of your receptions and desert parties on the websites I just want to know more. And I am dying to hear about the cruise.

All my love and best wishes

your biggest fan x x x

tinkandonaldfans
03-18-2009, 01:51 PM
hi there sorry to hear your bad news. i like to think that things happen for a reason, although it isn't always clear to begin with.

glad you are back, i was totally consumed by your wedding and really missed not reading your updates!

KSchwagg86
04-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Hey...just thinking about you and how much I loved this trip report...wondering if you will ever be coming back to finish it? Hope all is well :)

Bolanette87
04-11-2009, 07:38 AM
Hope you're okay Sara-Jayne- We all miss you!!

Bob xoxoxoxoxoxox

piney
04-29-2009, 09:36 AM
:confused3:confused3 I wish she would come back.:hug:

KSchwagg86
04-29-2009, 08:09 PM
:confused3:confused3 I wish she would come back.:hug:

Me 2 :flower3:

hmgolden
04-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Since the OP hasn't posted in a while, I am going to lock this thread until such time she decides she would like to continue.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 03:35 AM
Thank you for unlocking my thread! I feel much stronger now :)

I want to thank everyone for their kind words and supportive emails that I received following the loss of our baby in January at 9 weeks. We were absolutely devastated and I really couldn't find any happiness in anything. Well, thanks to my very caring friends I feel much better now...and quite by surprise, we are expecting our little bundle of joy to arrive on February 6th 2010. I am just elated!

So, thanks to all of my friends (and most notably Melissa (Skylarr) who has been there every single day for me ~ and who is now in labour!), I would really like to continue my TR. I'm so sorry about the huge delay, this must be the longest running TR ever....

Anyway, I am uploading and I'll re-read where I got to and carry on. Thank you once again, I really felt cared for.

gemmybear83
08-21-2009, 03:40 AM
Awww Sara-Jayne I am so pleased for you :hug: This is brilliant news congratulations to you both :)

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 03:42 AM
Golly, that was quick! I never thought anyone would ever notice my TR again, lol! Thank you so much, things have been hard, and I was in denial for quite a long time, but we have been so lucky, and are so happy now! :lovestruc

malibustacey
08-21-2009, 04:30 AM
oh everyone will notice your TR! Everyone adores you on here!

That is absolute brilliant news. I am so happy for you and Gavin! :goodvibes

You have been a total inspiration to most people on here (including me) - you was the first pj/tr i came across and because of you, i can believe in having my dream wedding.

Please dont leave it too long in coming back on here and letting us know any updates with the baby and how he / she is growing and how you and Gav are doing!!

Roll on Feb!! :banana:

malibustacey
08-21-2009, 04:31 AM
ooops dupe post!

Emimy
08-21-2009, 04:48 AM
:yay:

I don't think I ever posted on your TR, I just lurked about, but I'm so glad you're back! And congratulations on the baby news :cloud9:

Emily :flower3:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 04:48 AM
Thanks, Stacey! I have missed you all! I am uploading now and should install shortly! I only have five months and I have about 20 days left to write about!

I hope your planning is going well, you are going to have an amazing wedding! I will check out your PJ as I have been away sooooo long!

UK Princess
08-21-2009, 04:49 AM
:flower3: Welcome back & Congratulations!!!!! :flower3:

torsie24
08-21-2009, 04:57 AM
Welcome back Sara-Jayne :hug: :hug:

Can't wait to read more about your big day.

And most importantly of all:

Congratulations!!! :cheer2:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 05:35 AM
Thank you, everyone! I feel so blessed to have you all being so nice!

So, here it is....continued! Thank you for reading!

So the carriage arrived and putting our emotions aside, I felt a huge wave of relief wash over me as I managed to get into it without causing embarrassment to myself, and I started to worry instead about them getting everyone else in with the size of my dress...

The carriage itself is much bigger once you are in it. When I was climbing the steps, as well as fearing the dress ripping, head whacking, tumbling or wedging incidents that could easily happen to someone like me, I was looking at the space and thinking that they had clearly thought I was bringing stick people with me in the carriage and not my dad and two nieces. There seemed nowhere to sit at all! In the back of this photo you can see Bill, our Sales Manager who promised me he would be there on our day so we could thank him :)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17035.jpg

The footladies could clearly see me panicking about where to sit and one of them leaned in and showed me where the best seat was, so I shuffled across on the Royal blue cushion and put my trust in them!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17034.jpg

First they sent up my eldest niece and I felt so proud of her. She’s the eldest of four in her family and there is a large gap between her (11) and her next sibling (6). She has taken a lot of responsibility in her family and never seems to ask for anything in return. I adore her and I would give her the World if I could.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17041.jpg

When we were getting fitted for the bridesmaids dresses that I designed, she overheard my mum (who kindly paid for them!) talking to the dress-maker about the prices. You see, before she arrived at the shop I had told her that she had a choice between a floaty, princessy dress like her little sister or she could have the grown up dress like her mum.

She tries so hard to be dependable and cause as little fuss as possible and be as grown up as she can and she smiled. I could tell she was really stuck between the two ~ wanting to show her mum that she was a big girl and wanting to be a Disney princess. So we got to the shop and she was stood by my mum as she talked about the prices.

Chase came down the few steps to me (the shop is like a mini ballroom) and said “I’ll have the grown up dress, Bob” (this is what she calls me) so I said of course and they slipped her into a similar shape to get an idea for her. She was happy enough and said thank you as always and then she got changed again and sat on the seats to wait for her sister.

Dylan, her sister, came out of the changing room in the dress that I had had made for her and it was a big, white, organza and silk, crystal dotted dress with a big Cinderella bow on the back. Her sister was twirling and dancing and singing to herself and couldn’t take her eyes off herself in the big mirror.

I looked across at Chase and her face was so deflated. Her little blue eyes were watery but she was still smiling that “I have to be happy” smile. I moved seats whilst they altered Dylan’s dress and asked Chase if she was sure she wanted the other dress. She told me that this one was more money and it was okay, she didn’t mind. I told her that my dress was more expensive too, but I wanted to be a Princess and it was her chance to be one too. I told her she deserved it and it would make me happy to have more Princesses with me on my day. I told her she was one of the main reasons we were getting married in Disney World, because I thought she deserved to be a Princess in the most magical place on earth. My mum leaned over and said to her, “you don’t have to be a grown up in Disney, even your Granny (my mum who was talking) wants one of those dresses really.” and so I told the dressmaker that Chase would need a floaty dress too.

I remember the day we went to have her fitted into it. She had the biggest smile on her face and for a girl with little confidence in her own self worth, she couldn’t take her eyes off herself, twirling and smiling in the mirror. She is such a special, wonderful little girl. I love her with all of my heart.

So, anyway, back-story over, Chase concentrated hard on getting into the carriage without head-butting me or standing on my dress, and we sat together, looking at Dad and Dylan waiting to board.

Notice my smile is about to break my face…lol

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17052.jpg

Dylan was passed up next. She was still in awe of the carriage and had the biggest eyes on her that I have ever seen. She was silent (very unusual for her) and sat in her seat as my dad joined her. We were all in! People were shouting and cheering and it was the happiest time, not least because the moment was here, there was no holding it back ~ we were on our way! We waved and I heard the chinking of the ponies’ reins as they started to move us away from the Yacht Club.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17042.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17043.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17044.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17045.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17047.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17051.jpg

Our ride was very long. I know that some people say it is such a lot of money for something that you are only in for a few minutes, but it seemed like a very long few minutes. Maybe because I wanted the time in there to last forever, maybe because I was heading towards a future I had waited for forever, or maybe because I wanted this happy moment with my dad to last, I don’t know. All I know is that carriage helped make my dreams come true.

So, we wound around the back of the Boardwalk and Dylan waved to EVERYONE. The rest of us waved to everyone we came across, all of the Disney maintenance crew, the Mousekeepers and so on, but Dylan never stopped waving, even when there was no one there! Her hand never stopped moving and her smile never faltered….

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17054.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17055.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17057.jpg

After a while I asked Dylan if she was happy and she asked me if it was really Cinderella’s. I told her to remember the night before when I had gone to the castle and she said yes, and I told her I had asked the Fairy Godmother if I could borrow it. Her eyes lit up like Christmas morning. “RealIy Cinderella’s, Chase.” she said. This seemed to make her even more happy and she carried on waving at the trees and flowers.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17059.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17061.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17062-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17063-1.jpg

After forever had passed we came to the front of the Yacht Club, but out of view. People on the Boardwalk were walking along and we were chatting to them as we carried on towards our stopping point. Whenever we have been in Disney people have talked to us, but this was even more special, it was like having everyone in the World being your friend!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17068-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17069-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17075-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17080-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17090-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17091-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17092-1.jpg

The carriage stopped and Diane (Wedding Planner) came over and helped the girls out with their flower buckets. I gave them kisses and they set off to finish the bridal processional.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 05:36 AM
Unbeknownst to me at this time, Gavin was being held ransom by Rev. Miller who told him if he turned around before he was told to, he would poke him in the eye! We loved Rev. Miller. I don’t think our day would have been anywhere as special without him. He’s not like the man I imagined would marry us at all 

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17101-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17102-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17198-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17199-1.jpg

After a while, Diane came over to me and dad and asked us if we were ready. She told me to relax and enjoy it, the footlady driving turned around and gave me the thumbs up….and off we went!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17202-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17205-1.jpg

malibustacey
08-21-2009, 07:09 AM
i love the way you write, its so personal and sincere. Whenever i have read anything in your tr it always makes me well up because you write so lovely and honestly. I love how you told Dylan that you asked the Fairy Godmother if you could borrow Cindies Carraige! aw!

You are beaming with happiness in every photo! its great!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Thanks, Stacey! I am glad you like reading, I am determined to get this done!

The Ceremony Site

I realised that I never showed you what it looked like before I got there! Gavin had gotten to go out and see it as he was ready a long time before me and he had to set the music up with Diane to make sure the right songs were playing for the right people. We had chosen the songs very carefully and decide against a string quartet which I originally wanted but then we thought that there were pieces of music which couldn’t be replicated (like the Hans Zimmer one, which sounds as though it is played on Xylophones) and so we went with iPod instead. It worked out so well, I’m glad I stuck with my choice there.

So, here are our orders of service! I still have about 20 of them left, I have no idea what I will do with them but I have them anyway! I designed these very carefully and the wording took so long to do! There were so many parts and it took a great deal of to-ing and fro-ing with Rev. Miller to get the parts of the ceremony in the correct order. I think he thought I was some crazy obsessed woman…. He was right ;)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17000jpg2.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17000jpg.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17001.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17015.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17016.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2003.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 07:25 AM
The ring carriage

We never used this at all, I just loved it! It snapped in transit home and I still have to fix it back to the base but it made for some cute pictures! I saw it in Franck’s and I looove trinkets and I knew it had to be mine, haha. Gavin is not so glad I like trinkets but by this time he had given up and realised resistance was futile….as usual ;)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170032.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17003.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 07:30 AM
The chairs

At the Yacht Club Gazebo, there are usually plastic chairs laid out for ceremonies. However, as clichéd as it may be, whenever I have watched American movies about weddings (and I’ve watched a lot of them!) they have these pretty white, wooden chairs. When I got to Franck’s, I found them! They were perfect and I knew they were the chairs for me! I decided that due to the material in my dress I would have a petal toss instead of bubbles as there was a risk of staining the fabric. I love flowers and so petals sounded amazing ~ especially when I found out that I could have personalised petal cones! I chose hot pink and orange to match the bridesmaids and everyone had a cone on their chair. My dad, knowing what a scrapbooker I am, neatly folded his at the end of the ceremony and kept it in his jacket pocket for me! I was so touched that he remembered something so small, yet something so important to me as that.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17004.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17005.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170092.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17009.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17010.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17011.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170122.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17012.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17013.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170142.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17014.jpg

This on below is so pretty!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17018.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17020.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17022.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 07:32 AM
Also, on the front row I had an empty chair. The empty chair I had to keep a secret as I knew it would emotionally affect my mum. The chair was for my granny and granddad (she would have sat on his knee) who have both died and whom I loved very much. My granny was the most special person in the World to me. She was the person that taught me that no matter what was on the outside, it was what was on the inside that counts. When she died I lost that reassurance and it left me damaged inside. So, for her and my granddad I left their favourite white freesias, so they would have a front seat at the ceremony. My granny was devoted to me finding my Prince Eric and I know she loves Gavin from somewhere on high.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17064.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170652.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17065.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/171322.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17132.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 07:45 AM
The Site

So, here it was, all neat and pretty and ready for a wedding to take place! It was my ideal fairytale setting...outside, in a pretty gazebo. I even got little lizards to come to celebrate with me!

In some of the photos you can see Gavin on the left hand side, checking things with Diane!

The table is set outside here but during the ceremony it was inside the gazebo, Diane did not think I would make it through if I was stood in the sun for the whole ceremony (I'm usually not good with the sunshine!).

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170062.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17006.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17007.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170172.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17017.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170192.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17019.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170212.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17021.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/170712.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17071.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17072.jpg

All set up, we were on our way!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2005.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 08:03 AM
The Processional

So here is a look at what I never got to see….the processional!

Our music was different for each set of people walking the aisle, and we had themed it on movies that we loved.

So, with our few guests who were not walking down the aisle seated, they set off! Some of you will recognise Melissa (Skylarr) here with Robert! She has been an amazing friend to me since we met online over 2 years ago. I was so happy that her planning session collided with my wedding and so she came along and helped me all she could. She is an amazing person and we are cruising with her hopefully on the DCL LA Repositioning Cruise in 2011!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17067.jpg

Anyway, I digress….First down the aisle with our blue sand cylinder (this sand matched MIL’s dress, haha) were Gavin’s Mum and Dad. Following them were my Mum and my sister’s husband, my brother in Law, Dave. They carried the orange sand. They walked down to the theme tune from Gone with the Wind. It was the first film that my mum and granny went to the cinema to watch together and I love that film too. I always wanted to be Scarlett O’Hara with her big dresses and her ringlets.

Mum looked so happy as she walked down and placed her container on the table. In England, mums aren't usually part of the wedding processional and so I tried to get her involved as much as I could! :cloud9:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17094.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17095.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17100.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17103.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17106.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 08:17 AM
Following them was Rev. Miller, Gav’s brother Garth and then Gavin. They all walked down the aisle to “The Raiders March” from Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, played by the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra. Gavin was so happy when I told him he could choose to walk the aisle to whatever tune he wanted! He also (without telling me, naturally) wore that hat which he threw to his brother in an Indiana Jones-style when he got to the gazebo, and managed to pretend to whip people on the way down. On the video he says “Hey there!” like an American as he enters the aisle and we laugh so much as he was so happy at that point and got so carried away.

Rev. Miller.... looking serious!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17110.jpg

Garth!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17124.jpg

...and Gavin, whipping his way down the aisle...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2014.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17116.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2015.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2016.jpg

When he got to the end of the aisle, the music changed and the bridesmaids started walking the aisle to Moon River (instrumental) from Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Henry Mancini. I love that film, and it’s the reason why we were so determined to go to Tiffany’s whilst we were in Florida!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17134.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17146.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17153.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17156.jpg

Following the bridemaids were the ring bearers (except they had no rings…more on that later). Jude led the way holding Harrison’s hand all the way to the foot of the aisle. They looked adorable and it was a big deal for Jude as he has difficulties and is dyspraxic but he managed so well!

The flowergirls, once out of the carriage then headed to the path where the distributed the petals in buckets that they were given. They loved this job, throwing petals everywhere!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17158.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17165.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17167.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17175.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17182.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17185.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Coming Up: The Arrival of the Bride!

malibustacey
08-21-2009, 08:48 AM
Woohoo!! :banana:

I didnt know Melissa & Robert was there! That is the sweetest thing to come along to see you! (I am wanting some Dis girls on here to watch my wedding when they are holidaying at the same time as my wedding!)

I am meant to be working! But to be honest, 1 dont care, i would rather be reading your tr than working so work can wait! hehe!! :lmao:

29apr00
08-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Welcome Back Sarah Jayne!! I'm so happy you have decided to finish your TR! Congratulations on the baby! That's such wonderful news!

Your story of your neice and the dress....so beautiful! You made me cry! :grouphug: It's lovely that you helped make the day special for her! And she looks so beautiful, yet grown up, in her froo-froo princess dress!!

YCG looks great!

Summer-Caitlin
08-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Tut, tut you are putting me to shame, you are posting so many recaps in a day and no, my TR is the longest running one, not yours! I WIN, I WIN:rotfl:Not really something for me to brag about though!

Sara-Jayne it is so great to see you posting again and you know how happy I am for you and Gavin. You are due on my birthday:banana:I can't view pics at work :sad2:NOT FAIR. It sounds like you had a wonderful wedding day so far!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 09:12 AM
Woohoo!! :banana:

I didnt know Melissa & Robert was there! That is the sweetest thing to come along to see you! (I am wanting some Dis girls on here to watch my wedding when they are holidaying at the same time as my wedding!)

I am meant to be working! But to be honest, 1 dont care, i would rather be reading your tr than working so work can wait! hehe!! :lmao:

Hey! Yes, they were there, they came to my bachelorette meal too! I can't remember if I posted about that. I will check! I loved having them there, it was so fun! Don't worry, people will watch your wedding! I spotted a previous DISBride whilst I was there for my Planning Session and I was so excited! I was near Franck's and I was dragging poor Gavin along the grassy banks yelling, "a bride, a bride!" like some crazy stalker....ha ha ha :laughing:

Thank you for reading! :yay:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Welcome Back Sarah Jayne!! I'm so happy you have decided to finish your TR! Congratulations on the baby! That's such wonderful news!

Your story of your neice and the dress....so beautiful! You made me cry! :grouphug: It's lovely that you helped make the day special for her! And she looks so beautiful, yet grown up, in her froo-froo princess dress!!

YCG looks great!

Hey! Thank you! I am so excited about our baby!

Chase was such a sweetie all day (of course) and never complained about anything, she just got on with things! She's amazing!

Tut, tut you are putting me to shame, you are posting so many recaps in a day and no, my TR is the longest running one, not yours! I WIN, I WIN:rotfl:Not really something for me to brag about though!

Sara-Jayne it is so great to see you posting again and you know how happy I am for you and Gavin. You are due on my birthday:banana:I can't view pics at work :sad2:NOT FAIR. It sounds like you had a wonderful wedding day so far!

Yay, Summer! I had no idea you were still writing! You win! Unless, that is, I can drag mine out longgggger..... lol ;) Hmmmm......:rolleyes1

Thank you for being so happy for us! Sorry you can't see the photos :( I don't know why workplaces won't allow photos, ha ha. They stop us from having fun and avoiding work!

Summer-Caitlin
08-21-2009, 09:18 AM
I am indeed still writing and it is 2 years on yesterday, to be exact, since our happy day! I still have the cruise to write about, Universal, Seaworld and about 3 days or so at The GF, so yes, I win:banana: I wonder how many words I have written? I am thinking about a novella's worth:rotfl:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 09:27 AM
Publish it! We could have a series! Congratulations for your anniversary yesterday! Yours was the first ever Disney wedding I watched! :banana::banana:

torsie24
08-21-2009, 09:55 AM
Oh Sara it's all so perfect!! You made me cry talking about your neices dress. :) They both looked gorgeous! And the little ring bearers were too cute!!!!!

I can't wait for your arrival!!!!

Your photos are jsut gorgeous and I've said it before but your bouquet is gorgeous, I can't get over how big it is!!!!!

How did you like Rev. Miller? He is our current favourite as he seems so friendly and helpful, so would love to hear your opinion of him too. :)

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Oh Sara it's all so perfect!! You made me cry talking about your neices dress. :) They both looked gorgeous! And the little ring bearers were too cute!!!!!

I can't wait for your arrival!!!!

Your photos are jsut gorgeous and I've said it before but your bouquet is gorgeous, I can't get over how big it is!!!!!

How did you like Rev. Miller? He is our current favourite as he seems so friendly and helpful, so would love to hear your opinion of him too. :)

Hey!

Thank you! I am so, so happy you are enjoying reading again! :hug:

I loved Rev. Miller. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He did exactly as we wanted and he was like a friend aswell as a Rev! We had a non-religious ceremony as Gavin is an athiest (although I did get a few bits in!) and he was amazing. When our little baby is here, we'll ask Rev. Miller to do a naming ceremony for us, he was that amazing. He'll make you feel at ease and if something goes wrong, you won't even know! He made us laugh and cry! It would never have been as amazing without him. I just can't tell you how much I loved him!

torsie24
08-21-2009, 10:17 AM
Wow! Thank you! That's me convinced!! Eeeee, I have officially chosen our officiant, how exciting!

Awww, how wonderful you'll do a naming ceremony, that'll be lovely. :cloud9:

burly
08-21-2009, 10:23 AM
YOUR BACK! I'm back too. All caught up. BEAUTIFUL so far!
Congrats too.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-21-2009, 10:27 AM
Wow! Thank you! That's me convinced!! Eeeee, I have officially chosen our officiant, how exciting!

Awww, how wonderful you'll do a naming ceremony, that'll be lovely. :cloud9:

I'm so pleased I could help ~ you will not be sorry! Tell him I said hi! He is just brilliant, so down to earth! I could talk about him all day!

YOUR BACK! I'm back too. All caught up. BEAUTIFUL so far!
Congrats too.

Hey! I am so glad you are back too! Thank you for catching up! My photobucket is taking forever to upload at the moment....:surfweb: I have missed being here!

Luvmyfam3
08-21-2009, 10:34 AM
I'm so glad you're back and that things are going so well for you! I have enjoyed your PJ & TR for such a long time! Some of your thoughts and ideas really helped me when planning my wedding!

I can't wait to read more!

Kim

Boardwalk_bride
08-21-2009, 10:44 AM
Hey! I found your PJ a few months ago, and loved it, and felt so bad about your news, and was hoping you would come back. I'm so happy you have, and I am so glad for you to hear your great news!! Your wedding looks so beautiful and I cannot wait to read more!

ssr4me
08-21-2009, 06:19 PM
what a fantastic report - u clearly had the wedding of your dreams, i have just came across this report tonight and i have spend 4 and a half hours reading the full thing! cant wait for the rest of the report..... glad things have taken a turn for the better for you! wishing u all the very best :lovestruc

lurkyloo
08-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Sara-Jayne, I'm so glad you're back, and with such happy news!

Your story about Chase got me all choked up - she sounds darling, and she and her sister made the most adorable flower girls! (Your ring bearers were pretty dang cute too!). I also LOVE that Gavin cracked the whip and wore his Indy hat down the aisle - hilarious! :rotfl:

MrsTigger
08-22-2009, 07:23 AM
I haven't logged onto the DIS for a while but I was very pleased to see you were back Sara -Jayne, Congratulations I'm so happy for you both.

As always I'm looking forward to reading more about your beautiful wedding :)

Raspberry Bubbles
08-22-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm so glad you're back and that things are going so well for you! I have enjoyed your PJ & TR for such a long time! Some of your thoughts and ideas really helped me when planning my wedding!

I can't wait to read more!

Kim

Thank you! I'm glad I helped in some way!

Hey! I found your PJ a few months ago, and loved it, and felt so bad about your news, and was hoping you would come back. I'm so happy you have, and I am so glad for you to hear your great news!! Your wedding looks so beautiful and I cannot wait to read more!

Thank you, I am hoping to keep up the posting as quickly as I can!

what a fantastic report - u clearly had the wedding of your dreams, i have just came across this report tonight and i have spend 4 and a half hours reading the full thing! cant wait for the rest of the report..... glad things have taken a turn for the better for you! wishing u all the very best :lovestruc

Thank you for reading! I'll try and get on with it.... :rotfl:
Sara-Jayne, I'm so glad you're back, and with such happy news!

Your story about Chase got me all choked up - she sounds darling, and she and her sister made the most adorable flower girls! (Your ring bearers were pretty dang cute too!). I also LOVE that Gavin cracked the whip and wore his Indy hat down the aisle - hilarious! :rotfl:

Hey! I'm so happy now (although pregnancy seems to take a looooong time! People keep saying how fast it will go, I think they are disillusioned. I feel like even 20 weeks is a year away ~ I want to see my baby! lol)

Gavin is so naughty ~ I had no idea he was planning on wearing that hat. That hat followed me everywhere... He just loves it. I swear he would wear it every day given the chance!

How have you been? It seems like such a long time since I talked to you!

I haven't logged onto the DIS for a while but I was very pleased to see you were back Sara -Jayne, Congratulations I'm so happy for you both.

As always I'm looking forward to reading more about your beautiful wedding :)

Hello, MrsTigger! I was checking back through my report and laughing at all the things you said to get me to write this report, thank you for cheering me up! In will try and get on and write this in a swifter manner from now onwards...!

Cleofish
08-22-2009, 11:54 AM
Welcome Back! I found your PJ just after I joined, and was sad to see you had been through such a rough time. Really glad you're feeling better now and you have such wonderful news! Congratulations!!! Oh, and I really can't wait to read more - your wedding looked so amazing!!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-22-2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome Back! I found your PJ just after I joined, and was sad to see you had been through such a rough time. Really glad you're feeling better now and you have such wonderful news! Congratulations!!! Oh, and I really can't wait to read more - your wedding looked so amazing!!

Hi! Thank you for reading! I'm feeling much better, and looking to the future! I'm working on my next installment right now.... :)

Raspberry Bubbles
08-22-2009, 02:09 PM
I found a photo that Misty took of Chase and Dylan alighting from the carriage!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17133.jpg

So, with Chase and Dylan having sprinkled my petals so well, and with a tug from Cinderella’s ponies we headed off on the last part of our journey to the front of the gazebo. Dad was smiling so much and he asked me if I was ready. We laughed about it because my mum always said that if people had doubts before their weddings, they should just walk away. I know we both vwere imagining me hijacking the ponies and heading off somewhere at top speed. Of course that wasn’t going to happen and Dad knew I was about to marry the man of my dreams, and the son in law of his. I say that because no one has ever taken care of me the way that Gavin has. Years (and years) ago I was engaged to a man who beat me physically and emotionally until I no longer recognised myself. Gavin not only healed me but helped me to remember who I was before everything turned so awful in my life, and to be stronger. My parents absolutely adore Gavin. Plus, he always fixes my dad’s computer ;)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17137.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17142.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17149.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17169.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17180.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17200.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17207.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17213.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17218.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17220.jpg

This one below is my favourite!
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2026.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2027.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/3054.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-22-2009, 02:11 PM
We get closer and Misty is snapping away with Nelio, and we are grinning like Cheshire cats! I give dad a kiss on the cheek and we reach the lawn.

I thought we would stop at the lawn, but apparently….

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17201.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17203.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17206.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17216.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17217.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-22-2009, 02:13 PM
We mounted the lawn and although I don’t remember seeing anyone but my dad as we pulled onto the grass, there were people on their balconies watching! I am so grateful to Misty for taking shots like these because I had no idea! Mum said there were about 200 people watching the ceremony from their balconies! I saw no one. I suppose that’s how focused you become, wrapped up in the centre of your own, magical wedding universe.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17221.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17224.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17225.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17226.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17227.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17228.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17239.jpg

As we came closer and the carriage pulled up, I heard the swell of my aisle music. I chose “Southampton” from the Titanic soundtrack, conducted by James Horner. I chose this because we both live in Southampton where the Titanic sailed from, and it sounded like me walking down the aisle the moment I heard it. For a very long time I had chosen “Remember When” by Leanne Rimes as that most closely matched what I really wanted to say, but when I really thought about it, no-one was going to be listening to the lyrics that were in the song and so it wouldn’t matter.

I’m not a person with a great deal of confidence in herself. However, every time I heard Southampton play on my iPod at the gym before the wedding (when all the mad running and weight training took place to make sure I would get into my dress) I felt my heart and my confidence soar. It was the piece of music for me.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-22-2009, 02:17 PM
So, as Southampton boomed from the speakers, the footladies helped me out….My fears resurfaced again here. Imagine falling head first from the carriage! Imagine getting wedged in the carriage door! Imagine ripping your dress on the carriage! Imagine tripping down the step….It was all flashing before my eyes. No wonder I saw no one!

These photos are what I call my fairy-garden photos. They are such unusual colours. I love them though 

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7229.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7230.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7231.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7232.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7233.jpg

The footladies did such an amazing job, they were so careful with me and made me feel at ease. I remember taking this time to ask them what the names of the ponies were, but I can’t remember what they were 

tinks_1989
08-22-2009, 02:43 PM
You are back

YAY

This is the best news I have had you have made my terrible week so much better I am so excited I re read so I could build up the tension of reading you new posts

I love your TR and how beautifult you write it I am so happy for you and Gavin on the news of you expecting how exciting :D and Congratulations on your anniversary taht must have passed in the last few weeks very exciting and I a very happy for you Sara Jayne it couldnt of happened for a nicer couple

Cant wait for more your such a beautiful bride that pic of you and your dad is very sweet :D

MrsTigger
08-23-2009, 05:43 AM
That pic of you and your dad is lovely.

More please.....:flower3:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-23-2009, 05:57 AM
You are back

YAY

This is the best news I have had you have made my terrible week so much better I am so excited I re read so I could build up the tension of reading you new posts

I love your TR and how beautifult you write it I am so happy for you and Gavin on the news of you expecting how exciting :D and Congratulations on your anniversary taht must have passed in the last few weeks very exciting and I a very happy for you Sara Jayne it couldnt of happened for a nicer couple

Cant wait for more your such a beautiful bride that pic of you and your dad is very sweet :D

Sorry you had such a bad week :( The good news for me is that I still have another week until I have to go back to teach, so I will be able to update!

Our anniversary wasn't long ago, I will post some pictures of us at Banana Wharf where we went for dinner. I wasn't feeling so great (I feel like a blimp now, ever part of me feels inflated) but we had fun! I can't believe it has been a year! I'm counting the next nine until I can have a vow renewal ;)

Thank you for your lovely compliments, it always makes me smile when I get to read kind people's words!

That pic of you and your dad is lovely.

More please.....:flower3:

Hello, MrsTigger! Thank you so much! I am getting around to the next bit this morning, as Gavin is cooking breakfast ;)

gemmybear83
08-23-2009, 04:03 PM
Beautiful photos Sara-Jayne, your wedding is one of the main reasons why we have picked the Yacht Club Gazebo it looks soooo beautiful!:goodvibes

Eeyore's Tailfinder
08-23-2009, 04:38 PM
It's so nice to see you back Sara-Jayne! And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you and Gavin on your wonderful news :)

Can't wait to see/hear more!

Craftydawn
08-23-2009, 06:25 PM
I am so happy to read that you're back! :yay::yay:

I have enjoyed your trip report but was always a lurker.

Piglets Mommy
08-23-2009, 07:24 PM
Congratulations on the new baby on the way!
I love the pictures of all the people on their balconies watching! that is so cool!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Beautiful photos Sara-Jayne, your wedding is one of the main reasons why we have picked the Yacht Club Gazebo it looks soooo beautiful!:goodvibes

Hey Gemmybear! The gazebo is just amazing, we have nothing like it in England that is as perfect or as pretty! I loved it! You will have to say hi to it for me, I miss it!

It's so nice to see you back Sara-Jayne! And a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you and Gavin on your wonderful news :)

Can't wait to see/hear more!

Thank you! We are so happy! I just bought a litte sleepsuit today, a non Disney one *shock* :scared1: There seems so much to do that buying clothes is the easy way to feel like I am doing something! :rotfl:

I am so happy to read that you're back! :yay::yay:

I have enjoyed your trip report but was always a lurker.

Hey, thank you for reading! I am glad to be back too!

Congratulations on the new baby on the way!
I love the pictures of all the people on their balconies watching! that is so cool!

Thank you! ONLY 166 days to go, lol. I don't know where they fit the ONLY and 166 together...lol. The balconies photos were a real surprise to me as I never saw anyone! I think people are really polite, there was no interference from any of those people at all! Mum said they stayed throughout the ceremony!

malibustacey
08-24-2009, 11:06 AM
your photos are stunning! i love the fairy garden style!!

cant wait to see more! this is so exciting!!

Summer-Caitlin
08-25-2009, 05:05 AM
I am so happy that you loved Rev Miller, he was the nicest guy ever. He was so accommodating for us, especially with the date change. I have nothing but fond memories of him and I am so happy that you agree. I don't know why he isn't used more for Disney weddings? I would recommend him 100%. I watched our wedding DVD last week for our anniversary and just hearing his speech about marriage was so refreshing.

Sara-Jayne a naming ceremony would be a wonderful idea, don't tell me you are planning a vacation to Disney already? LOL:rotfl:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-25-2009, 05:59 AM
your photos are stunning! i love the fairy garden style!!

cant wait to see more! this is so exciting!!

Thanks! I promise I will try and get more up today!

I am so happy that you loved Rev Miller, he was the nicest guy ever. He was so accommodating for us, especially with the date change. I have nothing but fond memories of him and I am so happy that you agree. I don't know why he isn't used more for Disney weddings? I would recommend him 100%. I watched our wedding DVD last week for our anniversary and just hearing his speech about marriage was so refreshing.

Sara-Jayne a naming ceremony would be a wonderful idea, don't tell me you are planning a vacation to Disney already? LOL:rotfl:

I love Rev. Miller. I have no idea why more people don't use him. He was just perfect, I went with him after your recommendation, I remember! I saw your video and I knew he was right for us!

I wish I was really planning a Disney Vacation.... Gavin is playing the "money" card after I bought some clothes from Mamas and Papas for our as of now naked baby (I mean that s/he will be when s/he is born as there is nothing for her/him to wear!). I think he imagines when the baby is born I will go out and get them. He is driving me crazy!

Summer-Caitlin
08-25-2009, 06:07 AM
Hey Steven is playing the money card too. I have suggested that we start trying for family now rather than when we get back from Disney, who knows when it would happen for us? But, right now we are trying our best to pay off credit cards etc so know financially it isn't the best time. It would also mean, if I did fall pregnant, that we couldn't go to Disney next year (bummer) there is no way we could afford both. If we had a baby within the next couple of years I have a feeling we wouldn't be going back to Disney for a few years at least:scared1:

Ah decisions!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 05:36 AM
Summer, I PM'ed you!

After my un-lady-like exit from the carriage, I started to straighten myself out with dad.... I can't believe it, but I still hadn't even looked toward the gazebo, I was so nervous! It wasn't all nerves, it was more a matter of wanting to take my time and remember every minute, but also get things right. Dad was great. We were chatting about whether the veil was straight (this was the first time dad had done this with my veil) and how he was making sure he didn't knock my crown off. I think he was more nervous than me!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17241.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17243.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2029-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17248-1.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 05:42 AM
He made sure my veil was uncrumpled as best a dad can, and then my dad moved to the side carefully, ready to walk. I looked up slowly through my crystal dotted veil. All I could see was Gavin. No one else. I didn’t even acknowledge the congregation, it was like tunnel vision. All I could see was my husband to be.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7208.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7209.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7210.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7257.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/groom17259.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Gavin knows me so well, and so instead of just standing there, he waved. He wasn’t just a man waiting to get married to some bride, he was my Gavin. Waving like my best friend, happy to see me, and unafraid of looking silly to make me feel comfortable inside. We were still us.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/20285jpg.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7211.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7212.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 05:50 AM
It still makes me well up inside to remember that moment. The most wonderful man in the World was waiting, smiling and waving. Waiting to marry me. Something inside me connected, and all of the misery of my life’s past events melted away. This was our day, our special day. I was the bride, and he was the groom and we were going to be joined by our hearts forever.

Here are the congregation, waiting for me! I know my sister was thinking I would get wedged in that carriage….

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17129.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17130.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17131.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17197-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17221-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17225-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17226-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17227-1.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17234.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17236.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17252.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7237.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7240.jpg

I like to hope that Dylan was thinking this could be her fairytale too, one day.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 05:58 AM
With “Southampton” swelling away in the background, Dad gave me his arm. I laced my arm through, put my hand into his, and squeezed it. “I’m ready, dad” I said to him and he smiled at me. The most wonderful, fatherly smile. He smiled with his heart. I knew this moment my dad would remember forever. We went to take our first step forwards. Then we realised just how large my dress was. Dad was terrified of stepping on it (he stepped on my mum’s during their first dance and ripped the bottom of it!) and so he had to watch his feet as I took up most of his space!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17250.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17251.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 06:06 AM
So, we try to move....

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17244.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17245.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17246.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17247.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17249.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 06:19 AM
We were finally ready! We went to carry forwards down the aisle. I was just so happy ~ this was MY time to walk down the aisle! No more watching other people and sitting hopefully in the congregation and wondering how the bride got so lucky, no more feeling like the ugly duckling. I was getting to marry my own Prince. All I had to do was walk down that aisle. So, I put my baseball pump-encased, crystallised foot forwards, and…..I realised it was harder to walk on the outside surfaces as there was more friction. I was stuck! I kept seeing myself stepping on the front of my dress, and either exposing myself (heaven forbid) or just making a mess out of the most important walk of my life and stumbling down the aisle, not thinking about getting married but thinking about walking properly. I was crestfallen.

I whispered to my dad that I couldn’t move. “What?” he asked, “are you okay, do you want to sit down?” thinking I was ill. “No, dad,” I replied. “I can’t walk in the dress!” I had only ever walked on carpets and hotel floors!

Dad then came up with the best solution, although if there was a camera under my dress, they would have seen me doing a toned down, special wedding version of the can-can as I walked down the aisle. I had to kick my dress every time I took a step! Luckily there was such a lot of material and no feet could be seen kicking away and it looked natural (I hope!), AND it ensured that we walked slowly! I was so determined before the wedding that we would walk slowly down the aisle and not rush it. I wanted to walk like a bride towards my future, not like a sprinter! I walked slower than Steve Martin in Father of the Bride.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17255.jpg

Above, me treading on my own dress!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17254.jpg

See my foot above? There it is!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17256.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17258.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17260.jpg

My poor dad was terrified of making a mess and treading on my dress!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17261.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17262.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17264.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17265.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17266.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17267.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17268.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17263.jpg

You can’t see this of course, but imagine me saying “I’m stuck!” beforehand, because I was!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17263.jpg

malibustacey
08-26-2009, 08:26 AM
awww i love these photos from your day... it makes me all exicted and happy when i see you in these photos. I am seeing these updates at work and i keep getting all teary eyed.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 09:42 AM
awww i love these photos from your day... it makes me all exicted and happy when i see you in these photos. I am seeing these updates at work and i keep getting all teary eyed.

You are so sweet! Thank you for reading, I think you are my most loyal reader! LOL

Piglets Mommy
08-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Thank you! ONLY 166 days to go, lol. I don't know where they fit the ONLY and 166 together...lol. The balconies photos were a real surprise to me as I never saw anyone! I think people are really polite, there was no interference from any of those people at all! Mum said they stayed throughout the ceremony!

LOL...I know how it can feel like forever...esp. after you've had a miscarriage...I know all too well how after that, you just can't relax until you are holding your precious newborn in your arms.:hug: Cherrish every moment though...it goes by so fast....my "baby" is starting Kindergarten next week!

Thank you for another amazing update! your photos are beautiful, and your love for each other shines through!:love:

MrsTigger
08-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Yay more updates... I very much agree with Stacy you can't help but feel excited when you see how happy you look in the pictures. I had to smile at Gavin waving at you its something my bf and I would do lol

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:04 AM
LOL...I know how it can feel like forever...esp. after you've had a miscarriage...I know all too well how after that, you just can't relax until you are holding your precious newborn in your arms.:hug: Cherrish every moment though...it goes by so fast....my "baby" is starting Kindergarten next week!

Thank you for another amazing update! your photos are beautiful, and your love for each other shines through!:love:

Piglets Mommy, I know I sound odd trying to rush my pregnancy through! If I was being scanned every day I'd be fine with it I think! :rotfl: That way I could keep an eye on our baby. As I can't feel many movements yet I am constantly panicking about what is happening in there!

Your baby is in Kindergarten? How cute! Did you cry when she went to school? I don't know how I will ever let my baby go when I get him/her in my arms!

Yay more updates... I very much agree with Stacy you can't help but feel excited when you see how happy you look in the pictures. I had to smile at Gavin waving at you its something my bf and I would do lol

Ha ha, MrsTigger, I am glad I am not alone! I was surprised when he did that, it made me feel so comfortable. This really was the happiest day of my life, I don't know if I will ever feel so pretty or so happy again. It was magical.:wizard:

Boardwalk_bride
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Every time I read your TR, it makes me rethink SBP to YCG!! Seeing someone use it looks so much nicer than the empty locations they give you to look at! Everything about your day has been truly beautiful!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:14 AM
Every time I read your TR, it makes me rethink SBP to YCG!! Seeing someone use it looks so much nicer than the empty locations they give you to look at! Everything about your day has been truly beautiful!

Not that I don't want you to have the gazebo, but SBP is beautiful too! Summer on this board got married there, and we had some engagement photos there. It's so peaceful and like a mini-chapel when photographed. I just loved the location of the gazebo and, well, the gazebo! It was everything I saw in my dreams :):lovestruc

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:19 AM
I’m not a person who enjoys an immense amount of attention (or gets it, lol...it's not that I'm modest) and I knew if I felt overwhelmed I would turn my usual unattractive beetroot shade of red and so walking down the aisle I focused on Gavin, and holding tight to my dad’s hand. I was complimented in the Army for having a good strong handshake… I felt sorry for my dad ;)

We smiled and laughed all the way down the aisle to the gazebo. It was the happiest, most wonderful walk I will ever take, and I did it with my dad holding my had, my husband in front of me and mum, grandparents and my boys (huskies) safely in my hearts.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17269.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17270.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17271.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17272.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17273.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17275.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17276.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17277.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2030.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2031.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2035.jpg

My sister and her husband
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2022-1.jpg

I nearly forgot…. Here’s the photo of Gavin arriving on site and greeting his public, ha haha…. I know he loved this moment.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17108-1.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:20 AM
When we reached the end of the aisle and arrived at Gavin and Rev. Miller, I thought my face would burst with happiness! I was also trying really hard to remember exactly what it felt like to be the bride under the veil. I smiled at Gavin and he looked so at peace with everything, so confident. Although you'd never know it if you met Gavin, he too isn't incredibly confident in large social situations although he's very witty and smart and will get along with anyone he meets. Today was his day too and as he told me at the end of our day, he had never in his life felt as good, or as happy to be him as he did on the day of our wedding.

So... the plan was to take my veil off after Rev. Miller had asked my dad to. Howeverrrrr... Dad was also filled with the happiness bug and completely forgot about waiting...! He unveiled me pretty much straight away and in one of the photos I think you can see Gavin about to say "wait" lol. It makes me chuckle when I see that photo, my poor dad. LOL. I know he was just thinking of all of the things he had to do that day and the next on his list was "veil!".

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17286.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2039.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Anyway, Rev. Miller took it all in his stride and smiled at me, knowingly. My dad finished unveiling me without any crown issues or whacking me in the face(we're not a well co-ordinated family) and we turned to Rev. Miller. Gavin and I were beaming at each other like children in a candy shop...and Goofy's Candy Store at that!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17278.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17279.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17280.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2038.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Whilst we were grinning and laughing with Rev. Miller at the front, I was again oblivious (until I got these photos) to the tears that were flowing behind me!

My family and Andy! My sister jokes that I should be happy to see my mum crying because it meant she was sad to be losing me, she said if she was beaming in these photos THEN I should be worried!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17222.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17223.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2044.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2045.jpg

Seriously though, my mum knew how hard I had worked, alone, to bring the wedding together and how long I had waited for this day...and how many things had gone wrong along the way! Part of me thinks she thought this day would never come either. I had my doubts for many years.

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 11:23 AM
I had a little cry at those photos just then, sorry!

Well, where was I? Oh, yes! I was unveiled ahead of schedule but Rev. Miller, unphased gave a lovely little speech about being there on such a wonderful day with Disney sunshine and how happy he was to be there. He was just so amazing. I listened to every word he said. This was my wedding ceremony! It was real, and happening! I wasn't going to wake up and discover it was a dream....

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17281.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2041.jpg

Dad then gave me a kiss on the cheek and said thank you, and I told him I loved him. I'm so glad I did that. I wanted him to know I was so glad he was my dad. Even though my dad and I aren't hugging the whole time, he's my dad and he's perfect to me. I still remember that even though he used to work all hours, he would be home to read us a bedtime story in funny character voices as many nights as he could. If you met my dad you'd never imagine that he was someone to do that. I would draw him a picture and write a little bit about the story he was reading for him to read when he got home. I think it's because of him that I love books and in particular fairytales so much.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17310.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17311.jpg

Rev Miller then asked the question that I know my dad was patiently waiting for (and panicking over). He asked “who gives this beautiful bride named Sara-Jayne” (he had to remember how to say my name carefully because he has a daughter named Cara and so for him it was Cara with an S, and not Sarah!) “to this handsome groom, named Gavin?” My dad replied with the words I had asked him to say. “Her mother and I do.”

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17312.jpg

I was so proud that he got it right! I’m not being patronising here. My father has a phobia of public speaking ~ I’m the one who has to stand up at celebration dinners and say “welcome” for him because he just hates any kind of attention. So, for him to remember exactly what I wanted him to say, and not just mumble “I do”, was fantastic. What was more, Dad genuinely meant it. He loves Gavin like a son. He sees how wonderfully Gavin treats me and how in love we are, and I know he couldn’t have imagined anyone more perfect for me.

When we got engaged my dad made my mum go to the Disney store with him and buy a Prince Eric doll (from the Little Mermaid). I had been “in love” with Prince Eric for years and I told my parents that was who I was looking for all my life. I got the gift from my dad with a note attached saying, “the best man won”.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17313.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17314.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17315.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17316.jpg

In the photos there is laughing because my dad was pretty much, "here she is" and literally handed me to Gavin. Rev. Miller found it so funny, the mood was so jubilant, there was no stress and no pressure at all.

malibustacey
08-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Ah yeahhhh i forgot to mention Gav waving... and for him to do that to make you feel comfortable and more relaxed and make you feel like your normal selves is just, heartwearming. Your smile is amazing in all the photos and your dress .... ahh im sure i have said this before but its my kinda style dress- big and princessy... although i will be thinking about walking in my big dress now...

I love how Gav looks in the photos, he looks like the most relaxed man in the world- so happy and chilled out.

Ohhhh and i loveee reading this tr... it makes me dream. I am having the worst day at work and i come on here and escape reading this. Im loving it!

More more more!

Piglets Mommy
08-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Piglets Mommy, I know I sound odd trying to rush my pregnancy through! If I was being scanned every day I'd be fine with it I think! :rotfl: That way I could keep an eye on our baby. As I can't feel many movements yet I am constantly panicking about what is happening in there!

Your baby is in Kindergarten? How cute! Did you cry when she went to school? I don't know how I will ever let my baby go when I get him/her in my arms!

Oh, if only they made some kind of home ultrasound scanner, so you can check on your little one every day!!!

She hasn't started yet, she goes next week , and is SO excited. I'm sure I'll cry...not so much that she is starting school, as I work full time, so am not with her all day, as it is, but she is growing up so fast!!! I did cry like a baby when my son, who is now 9 started Kindergarten...I was a stay at home mom at that point, so it was really hard to let go.

I love how your Dad lifted the veil too early..I still giggle when I look at our wedding pics...we had a unity candle, and our parents were supposed to go up and light the 2 little candles at the beginning of the ceremony. Well, they got really into it and lit the unity candle in the center too! The minister just paused for a min. after they sat down, and went over and blew it out, so we could light it. Everyone giggled.

gemmybear83
08-26-2009, 01:56 PM
You photos are so beautiful Sara-Jayne me and me fiance Henry get so excited everytime you do an update! I hope our wedding is half as beautiful!:goodvibes

DisneyMissy318
08-26-2009, 01:56 PM
Sara-Jayne...

I'm so HAPPY to see you back to finish up this wonderful story! :yay:

You are amazing - it seems the adversity that you are continuously faced with - is overpowered by your sheer will!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Your pictures are incredible!!! I love your stories and the backstories and all of the little tidbits that make this an awesome trip report!!

The story of "Sara-Jayne Loves Gavin" is AWESOME and many congratulations on the little bundle of joy! That will be one lucky little baby - who will be loved beyond measure!

Pixie Dust and Prayers! :wizard:

DisneyMissy

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 02:18 PM
I forgot to mention that we are the feature wedding on the back page of You and Your Wedding magazine here in the UK. We're delighted to be immortalised in print, but getting the idea across to the writer about what a Disney wedding is was nearly impossible. So, the feature is rather odd to say the least. She just did not understand the different parts of our day, or that we were in Disney. After me writing 13 pages to send to her, and having a phone interview, she asked me where I the "pretty castle" in the background of my MK photos was... Gavin was in tears laughing as I recalled my conversations to her. I was nearly ripping my hair out. LOL. Anyway, you can see us in there if you have a copy in your newsagents. I will scan it in once school starts and so you can see it on here anyway :)

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Oh, if only they made some kind of home ultrasound scanner, so you can check on your little one every day!!!

She hasn't started yet, she goes next week , and is SO excited. I'm sure I'll cry...not so much that she is starting school, as I work full time, so am not with her all day, as it is, but she is growing up so fast!!! I did cry like a baby when my son, who is now 9 started Kindergarten...I was a stay at home mom at that point, so it was really hard to let go.

I love how your Dad lifted the veil too early..I still giggle when I look at our wedding pics...we had a unity candle, and our parents were supposed to go up and light the 2 little candles at the beginning of the ceremony. Well, they got really into it and lit the unity candle in the center too! The minister just paused for a min. after they sat down, and went over and blew it out, so we could light it. Everyone giggled.

You know, I ordered a doppler so I can hear the heartbeat but it is lost in the post somewhere! I contacted the company today and they are sending a new one out tomorrow, so I can listen in all the time! Gavin is looking forward to that because he wasn't at the appointment where I got to hear the heartbeat :)

Awww.... Your little one will be all grown up! I love Kindergarten (we call it reception here in England) and I wish I taught those, but I teach year 3 (3rd grade for you, 7-8 years old). I get to meet my new class on September 3rd! :scared1:

Ha ha ha, I laughed so much when I read about your unity candle! That really tickled me pink! Your parents must have been so excited. I love moments like that, they really make a wedding! Wait until you see what I did with my cake....:lovestruc If there was a blushing smilie on here I would have to use it..... lol.

Thank you for reading! I really appreciate everyone who is reading along!

You photos are so beautiful Sara-Jayne me and me fiance Henry get so excited everytime you do an update! I hope our wedding is half as beautiful!:goodvibes

Gemmybear, you and Henry will have a beautiful and perfect wedding! I can't wait to see your photos! Then I can read all about your wedding and smile at all your photos! Thank Henry for reading along too!

Sara-Jayne...

I'm so HAPPY to see you back to finish up this wonderful story! :yay:

You are amazing - it seems the adversity that you are continuously faced with - is overpowered by your sheer will!!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Your pictures are incredible!!! I love your stories and the backstories and all of the little tidbits that make this an awesome trip report!!

The story of "Sara-Jayne Loves Gavin" is AWESOME and many congratulations on the little bundle of joy! That will be one lucky little baby - who will be loved beyond measure!

Pixie Dust and Prayers! :wizard:

DisneyMissy

Hey Melissa! Thank you for replying in so much detail! I sometimes worry when I've gone off on a tangent about odd things in my life whilst I'm writing this that people will think I am daydreaming away and getting lost in my thoughts, lol. I just love writing this so much. I lost a little of my joy in writing it after the m/c so I'm sorry if it's not as exciting now as it was before. I am trying to get back into it!

I'm looking forward to getting rounder at the moment.... When I look in the mirror I just look like someone who ate too many cupcakes at the moment. My class will think I am a hypocrite when I start talking about healthy eating at the beginning of term...hahaha.

Well, I had better get back to resizing my photos and sorting them out... Thank you so much for reading!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-26-2009, 02:34 PM
Ah yeahhhh i forgot to mention Gav waving... and for him to do that to make you feel comfortable and more relaxed and make you feel like your normal selves is just, heartwearming. Your smile is amazing in all the photos and your dress .... ahh im sure i have said this before but its my kinda style dress- big and princessy... although i will be thinking about walking in my big dress now...

I love how Gav looks in the photos, he looks like the most relaxed man in the world- so happy and chilled out.

Ohhhh and i loveee reading this tr... it makes me dream. I am having the worst day at work and i come on here and escape reading this. Im loving it!

More more more!

Hi again!

I have an enormous smile, probably because I was just so happy my mouth wasn't used to stretching that wide! My parents used to call me the wide-mouthed-frog (from the Malteser adverts years ago) because of my smile, lol.

I loved my dress! I wish I could wear it again. It made me feel like a princess! It makes me all dreamy when I think of it... my pretty dress....ahhh.... One day I'll wear it again! Maybe to my own child's wedding... (only joking, only joking...lol)

Thanks for reading, I am glad I can cheer you up after a bad day at work! :dance3:

tinks_1989
08-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Oh Sara-Jayne I love this TR the way you describe those few minutes spending with your dad is just beautiful aww! I loved reading! I get so excited everytime I see you have updated thank you Sara-Jayne you dont relise how much your TR is helping right now

29apr00
08-26-2009, 04:36 PM
You know, I ordered a doppler so I can hear the heartbeat but it is lost in the post somewhere! I contacted the company today and they are sending a new one out tomorrow, so I can listen in all the time! Gavin is looking forward to that because he wasn't at the appointment where I got to hear the heartbeat :)

I rented a doppler for my 1st pregnancy too! It really was a great tool to ease my mind when i wanted to "see" teh baby!

your writing is fantastic!!! i feel like i'm right there! keep going!

ssr4me
08-26-2009, 04:48 PM
i cant believe how many tears i have shed over your report, i feel like i know u so well lol........ your writing style is so addictive cant wait for the next instalment - keep it coming.:banana::banana:

pezaddict231
08-26-2009, 11:57 PM
I don't think I ever posted, but I discovered your trip report a while ago and loved it, I'm so glad you are back to finish it and with such happy news! That is wonderful, many congrats to you and Gavin! :goodvibes

Everything looks fantastic. I love the stories about your dad, it reminds me of me and my dad, he always read to me when I was a kid and when I got older we would go to bookstores together and as a treat I would get to pick a few, and I know that's why I love reading so much. And probably why I have such an attachment to books, I dream about having a "Beauty and the Beast" library one day.

The carriage looks beautiful, I love how it went on the lawn, what a surprise.

The photos are all great, you can really see your happiness shining through and the love you and your DH have for each other. Look forward to reading more. :goodvibes

Raspberry Bubbles
08-27-2009, 05:08 AM
Oh Sara-Jayne I love this TR the way you describe those few minutes spending with your dad is just beautiful aww! I loved reading! I get so excited everytime I see you have updated thank you Sara-Jayne you dont relise how much your TR is helping right now

I'm so glad you are enjoying it! I am resizing my photos right now :)

I rented a doppler for my 1st pregnancy too! It really was a great tool to ease my mind when i wanted to "see" teh baby!

your writing is fantastic!!! i feel like i'm right there! keep going!

I can't wait for my doppler... whenever it gets here! Apparently Royal Mail have lost it, so they are resending...urgh!:confused3

i cant believe how many tears i have shed over your report, i feel like i know u so well lol........ your writing style is so addictive cant wait for the next instalment - keep it coming.:banana::banana:

Thank you! That's such a sweet thing to say! I am so grateful you are reading!

I don't think I ever posted, but I discovered your trip report a while ago and loved it, I'm so glad you are back to finish it and with such happy news! That is wonderful, many congrats to you and Gavin! :goodvibes

Everything looks fantastic. I love the stories about your dad, it reminds me of me and my dad, he always read to me when I was a kid and when I got older we would go to bookstores together and as a treat I would get to pick a few, and I know that's why I love reading so much. And probably why I have such an attachment to books, I dream about having a "Beauty and the Beast" library one day.

The carriage looks beautiful, I love how it went on the lawn, what a surprise.

The photos are all great, you can really see your happiness shining through and the love you and your DH have for each other. Look forward to reading more. :goodvibes

Hello! Thank you for posting! I would love a Beauty and the Beast library too ~ heaven knows I have enough books to fill one! lol I'm glad you too have so many happy memories of time with your dad. They are so precious. Thank you so much for reading, I am hoping to update very shortly!

Raspberry Bubbles
08-27-2009, 06:12 AM
Photobucket is letting me upload one photo at a time today... :(

Well, we were at the "altar" and Dad just before Dad handed me over to Gavin I found these photos. Rev. Miller was joking about what he had found out about Gavin and me ~ that I wanted to be an American WWF Wrestler when I was younger and that Gavin was obsessed with Indiana Jones. It was so lighthearted and the sun was shining on us. All was right with the World :)

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17303.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17304.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17306.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17293.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17299.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17284.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17292.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17307.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17308.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2033.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2034.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2036.jpg

I love this one, we are concentrating so hard!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17301.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
08-27-2009, 06:19 AM
Dad took his seat next to mum and everyone felt quiet in the congregation...

Gavin looked at me...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17381.jpg

I looked at Gavin...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2043-2.jpg

We were ready.

tinks_1989
08-27-2009, 06:22 AM
Oh Sara your are the most beuatiful bride I have ever seen that smile of yours is so pretty

malibustacey
08-27-2009, 08:50 AM
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes :goodvibes

Craftydawn
08-27-2009, 01:04 PM
OMG! Your pictures are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more :goodvibes

Everyone looked so happy. What a beautiful day and ceremony. Thank you for sharing your day with us!

pklein09
08-28-2009, 12:08 PM
subscribing...I just spend 2+ hours reading this thread....and I can't believe how wonderful everything was....can't wait to read and see more....:lovestruc

tinks_1989
08-28-2009, 02:34 PM
I seen you in the magazine oh its so nice to see a disney wedding :D

FutureMrsLewis
08-30-2009, 07:50 PM
I love, love, love this thread, and I'm so glad you're back! I've read all 44 pages so far, and I look forward to reading the rest :) And I'm thinking of using the gazebo too because it looked so beautiful at your wedding ^_^

KarlaG4Kids
08-30-2009, 10:13 PM
Sara-Jayne: I just started reading your Trip/wedding report and I read the entire thing in the past few hours. What a wonderful fairy-tale wedding and story. There are so many things I would love to comment on, but the most important is how beautiful everything was....especially YOU. You are truly beautiful and it shows with your writing that you are beautiful not just on the outside but the inside too. How caring and lovely you are. Your parents should be very proud and your new husband (and new little cupcake-to-be) are so very lucky to have you. You are most definately not plain and always keep that in mind! Don't let those negative moments from your past life experiences rob you of your beauty and confidence! :flower3: I can't wait to read more!

Bewitch324
09-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Oh, Sara-Jayne, I am so excited to see that you've decided to add to your wedding thread!! Yours was the first planning journal/wedding thread I read when I first found the Dis, and I got so attached to you, your style, your love of Gavin...I am so happy to hear that you two will soon be parents, and I am loving every tiny detail about your life and your wedding.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself as you write; I feel like we've all gotten a chance to know you, and as I read I get so excited for you as different things happen because I know how important each element was to you...

Congratulations on your lovely wedding! You really did look like a princess, and you looked absolutely beautiful!

I'm not a Disney bride, although I do have hopes that maybe someday...but my dear honey needs to pop the question first! I love living vicariously through all the wonderful stories on these boards, but yours was the first one and will always be my favorite!

Congratulations on the baby...your love for each other and the warmth and humor with which you express yourself convinces me that you will be wonderful parents and that will be a very lucky child!

Take care, and keep the lovely pictures and stories coming....

Brooke

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 05:02 AM
Oh Sara your are the most beuatiful bride I have ever seen that smile of yours is so pretty

Thank you so much, I am blushing ~ I never normally look like that!

OMG! Your pictures are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see more :goodvibes

Everyone looked so happy. What a beautiful day and ceremony. Thank you for sharing your day with us!

You're welcome ~ thank you for reading!

subscribing...I just spend 2+ hours reading this thread....and I can't believe how wonderful everything was....can't wait to read and see more....:lovestruc

Thank you! I am trying to get photobucket to co-operate with me!

I seen you in the magazine oh its so nice to see a disney wedding :D

Thank you ~ they really did not understand what a Disney wedding was, despite my pages of writing about it and a whole set of my photos. I guess they just don't fit the normal template. They made it seem so much less magical than it was...

I love, love, love this thread, and I'm so glad you're back! I've read all 44 pages so far, and I look forward to reading the rest :) And I'm thinking of using the gazebo too because it looked so beautiful at your wedding ^_^

The gazebo is amazing. I loved it :) Thank you for reading!

Sara-Jayne: I just started reading your Trip/wedding report and I read the entire thing in the past few hours. What a wonderful fairy-tale wedding and story. There are so many things I would love to comment on, but the most important is how beautiful everything was....especially YOU. You are truly beautiful and it shows with your writing that you are beautiful not just on the outside but the inside too. How caring and lovely you are. Your parents should be very proud and your new husband (and new little cupcake-to-be) are so very lucky to have you. You are most definately not plain and always keep that in mind! Don't let those negative moments from your past life experiences rob you of your beauty and confidence! :flower3: I can't wait to read more!

Thank you so much, your reply gave me goosebumps! I am going to try and update now, I've started back at school (I'm a teacher) and so things have been really quite manic! Thank you so much for reading, it really means alot :)

Oh, Sara-Jayne, I am so excited to see that you've decided to add to your wedding thread!! Yours was the first planning journal/wedding thread I read when I first found the Dis, and I got so attached to you, your style, your love of Gavin...I am so happy to hear that you two will soon be parents, and I am loving every tiny detail about your life and your wedding.

Thank you for sharing so much of yourself as you write; I feel like we've all gotten a chance to know you, and as I read I get so excited for you as different things happen because I know how important each element was to you...

Congratulations on your lovely wedding! You really did look like a princess, and you looked absolutely beautiful!

I'm not a Disney bride, although I do have hopes that maybe someday...but my dear honey needs to pop the question first! I love living vicariously through all the wonderful stories on these boards, but yours was the first one and will always be my favorite!

Congratulations on the baby...your love for each other and the warmth and humor with which you express yourself convinces me that you will be wonderful parents and that will be a very lucky child!

Take care, and keep the lovely pictures and stories coming....

Brooke

Hi Brooke!

Thank you so much for your very kind compliments :) I am glad you have enjoyed my report and I'm also very flattered that you came back! I am in the process of updating ~ I have it written, I just need photobucket to stop being so naughty!

We are 18 weeks and 1 day today and I look a bit like a beach ball. Not really pregnant, just inflated all over! LOL

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 05:06 AM
So with everyone seated, it was just the three of us. Rev. Miller welcomed everyone and spoke about why we were there, and told Gavin and I to hold hands as often as we liked throughout the ceremony, and feel free to look at each other and not at him, and that he would not take offence. He made us feel at ease, and more importantly, like it was OUR ceremony, not his. Sometimes I go to church celebrations and they seem to have so little to do with the people involved.

He took my flowers from me and pretended his arm was breaking and we were all giggling. He placed them on the sand ceremony table behind us.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17326.jpg
I love how curly and perfect Chase's hair was!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17354.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17379.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17380.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17382.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17383.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2046.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/7347.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 05:11 AM
Misty took some shots of our Order of Service at this time ~ I have no idea how! I never saw her or Nelio, or Jeffrey Stoner the whole time throughout the ceremony! They were like the invisible people!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17349.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/invite.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/softprogram17348.jpg

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Misty and Nelio also took some photos through Cinderella's Carriage too. I love the last four of these that she edited for us. So pretty!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17361.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17366.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17367.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17368.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17370.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17371.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17372.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17373.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17374.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/17376.jpg

These are my favourite...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/2048.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/Carriageglowbw.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/Carriageglowsepia.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/Carriageglow.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/Carriage.jpg

tinks_1989
09-06-2009, 05:36 AM
oh yay update :D

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 08:23 AM
oh yay update :D

I'm getting there! Where are you staying in WDW? I am so envious! I wish I was going....39 days! You are SO lucky! Can I come with you? LOL

Piglets Mommy
09-06-2009, 08:56 AM
I forgot to mention that we are the feature wedding on the back page of You and Your Wedding magazine here in the UK. We're delighted to be immortalised in print, but getting the idea across to the writer about what a Disney wedding is was nearly impossible. So, the feature is rather odd to say the least. She just did not understand the different parts of our day, or that we were in Disney. After me writing 13 pages to send to her, and having a phone interview, she asked me where I the "pretty castle" in the background of my MK photos was... Gavin was in tears laughing as I recalled my conversations to her. I was nearly ripping my hair out. LOL. Anyway, you can see us in there if you have a copy in your newsagents. I will scan it in once school starts and so you can see it on here anyway :)

That is Soooo cool!
Thanks for another update and more beautiful pictures!!! The ones through the carriage are so coool!
I love the edited ones at the end, too!!!

tinkerbell 766
09-06-2009, 11:54 AM
Can I ask where you got your lovely stationary from?
Was it from somewhere in the UK
Thank you so much

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 12:17 PM
That is Soooo cool!
Thanks for another update and more beautiful pictures!!! The ones through the carriage are so coool!
I love the edited ones at the end, too!!!

Thank you! I am trying to get Photobucket to be nice to me and then I can post again :)

Can I ask where you got your lovely stationary from?
Was it from somewhere in the UK
Thank you so much

Yes, it was from Wales! I designed it and they made it for me! They were about £5 per invite I think, and I'll have to look up the prices for the name cards, orders of service and menus/table names. They were beautiful. They worked with me to make my stationery everything I wanted! I couldn't find anything already made and for sale that I liked and I was starting to lose hope when I found them at the wedding show in Birmingham.

tinkerbell 766
09-06-2009, 02:00 PM
Thank you
Do you have a website address or anything?
Thank you once again!!

tinks_1989
09-06-2009, 03:05 PM
I'm getting there! Where are you staying in WDW? I am so envious! I wish I was going....39 days! You are SO lucky! Can I come with you? LOL

we are staying at saratoga springs

you can come :D id love to have you gavin and bump with us :D

Raspberry Bubbles
09-06-2009, 04:38 PM
we are staying at saratoga springs

you can come :D id love to have you gavin and bump with us :D

I would love to come too.... *sigh* Saratoga Springs sounds so good! If only I didn't have to work!

Thank you
Do you have a website address or anything?
Thank you once again!!

Hi again! No problems ~ I will find it out for you, it is in my wedding folder, they had a strangely spelled name :) I will PM you in the morning when I have dug it out if that's okay!

pezaddict231
09-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Beautiful programs and I love those pics through the carriage, they are just awesome!

malibustacey
09-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Heya hun,

Was thinking of you the other day.. what mag are you in ... i wasnt sure which one to buy as all of them were sealed.

Hope you are okay!!

Stefy
09-11-2009, 07:16 AM
Yay I am all caught up :)

I have really enjoyed reading so far, you and Gavin are so perfect for each other. Your wedding looks absolutely amazing and you look gorgeous. Gavin looks v dapper in his suit/tux.

Congrats on your lil bundle of joy too :goodvibes

I can't wait to read more popcorn::

Disneylover79
09-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Sara-Jayne- I am a hopeful DFTW bride and looking at your TR made me want it even more... you are absolutely beautiful....your wedding was without a doubt gorgeous... I am having trouble trying to figure out where we are going to get married and I wanted an outside wedding and had thought about the Yacht Club and your pictures help show DF what it would look like.... I can't wait to see more pictures....I hope I am not intruding.....

tinkandonaldfans
12-09-2009, 07:46 AM
I don't know what made me look but just thought i would check to see if you were back and there was a whole bunch of new stuff to catch up on! I can't wait to read more!

Really pleased to hear about the baby.

mt mommy
12-22-2009, 11:42 AM
What a wonderful fairy tale wedding! Your family looks wonderful!

mrsksomeday
01-13-2010, 08:23 PM
I just love this TR. You were gorgeous, your hubby was beaming. The colors and the flowers were fantastic. Congratulations on the upcoming baby.

I hope at sone point you can complete this report. I am wondering what Gavin had talked to the planner about at the rehearsal, did I miss that somewhere? I would love to see the Magic Kingdom shoot too, but I would say you are busy getting ready for the baby.

DisneyLeah
01-14-2010, 01:10 PM
Hi there! Just read some of your fabulous TR! Thank you for sharing your special day with us!

Congrats on your beautiful wedding and best wishes as you prepare for the arrival of your little bundle of joy!

:yay:

ConniegB
01-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Dearest Sara-Jayne, OMG, Where do I begin.... 1. Thank you so very much for opening yourself, your heart, family, and The Happiest Day of Your Life with all of us! :hug:
2. I was on DisBoards one day just lurking. I have always loved Wedding Stories and Pictures, and ran across your thread, started reading and I didn't want to stop until I had read the whole story and saw all the wonderful pictures of your entire pre, during, and post ceremony. I became an addict! :sick: I needed more info and pictures!!!
3. Let me tell you out of all the threads that I have read, yours' had captured me, pulled me in and grabbed my heart, and had brought so many memories just rushing back. Of special times I shared with my family, (parents), and of my own wedding and the dreams I had when I was a little girl, and the dreams I have now for my own children. princess::wizard:
4. You had me on an emotional rollercoaster from laughing, crying, to out and out chuckeling. :rotfl2:
5. You and Gavin look so happy and so in love!!!! :love:

6. You glowed, and ARE a Beautilful Princess! princess: And Gavin very dapper. :cool1: I loved everything!!
I was so sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Just know your little one is with your Granny & Granddad.:littleangel: On a good note: Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, arrival soon upon you both! :cheer2: I feel like I've known you for so long and I can relate with you on so many aspects of your life.
Can't wait to hear more about the rest of your lovely story! Reception, Honeymoon, Vacations, and most of all BABY, and must have PICTURES. Your a wonderful writer!! God Bless you and your dear family, the very best of luck always!!
Many Blessings, Connie :hug:

Raspberry Bubbles
01-16-2010, 05:19 PM
Hello Everyone and thank you so much for all of your kind comments!

I heard from many brides that other people were getting some unpleasant comments on other boards and so that made me a little hesitant for a while about posting more, and then getting ready for Bubba (our baby) seemed to take over my life! We are 21 days away (or 22, I can't remember) but I suppose only he knows when he really will turn up! I am so excited and so nervous about being a mum all at the same time. I keep having nightmares where I forget him or leave him somewhere!

I will post more soon, we are having troubles with our internet provider at present in that we get cut off from our old provider on Monday and Virgin Media were supposed to take over. To cut a very long story short, because of the weather they did not turn up and then forgot to reschedule us and so they cannot install until February 5th, the day before our due date. So we are not so happy at the moment!

I'm so sad because I have still to share with you the reception at the Whitehall, the Beach Party at the Summerhouse and the Dessert Party in EPCOT! Hopefully soon I will be able to do that.

Thank you everyone that has been reading, it really does mean alot to me. It makes me smile so much! :lovestruc

DisneyMissy318
01-18-2010, 08:32 AM
Sara-Jayne! So good to see your post!! I think about you all the time :goodvibes! So excited for your little "Bubba" - please keep us posted on the arrival!
:hug::hug::hug:

Stefy
01-18-2010, 08:59 AM
Good to hear from you, am glad all is going well and we look forward to hearing from you soon :)

snapppyd
01-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Welcome back! I'm sorry it took me so long to realize you had come back. I have been catching up and I have to say you have a true gift. I am crying looking at the pics of the chair you had for your grandparents, what a wonderful gesture. You are a very special person.

Congratulations on your little one, we can't wait to see pics!
I'm so happy for you! :hug::hug:

princesslauren6
01-31-2010, 07:40 AM
hi sara-jayne, what a beautiful wedding!!!
im new here, planning adisney wedding thats not going to happen for another 3+ years but can help getting excited!!

i always had my heart set on the wedding pavillion or sea breeze point, but after looking at your photos i now want the gazebo, absolutley stunning! (and so are you, your dress is AMAZING)

i also love that you wore converse. when i was talking with some friends at work when i got engaged we were taking about wedding dresses/shoes etc, and even though i am the girliest girl ever and love everything princessy, pink and sparkly, and am absessed with fashion, i HATE heels, i live in converse and flip flops/sandals!! when i said i was going to have some wedding converse and some weding flip flops, but no heels, everyone what shocked and told me it was awful!! you have restored my faith that i can have whatever i want, which is converse with a big princess dress!!!

what i love the most is the little hearts photoframes in your flowers. my dog is one of the most important thins in my life (i call her my baby sister) and that is a great way to include your special babies in your day!!

cant wait for you to write some more, but it seems your little bubba is due any day now, so good luck and i cant wait to hear some more!!!

xxxxxxxxx

snapppyd
02-08-2010, 01:24 PM
I wonder if there is anything "new" :yay:

Andreak0428
02-23-2010, 01:40 PM
What a beautiful wedding. You looked stunning and the wedding is amazing!

Congrats on the baby! I cant wait to see you receptions!

snapppyd
03-16-2010, 07:42 AM
Has anyone heard anything??

tinks_1989
03-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Sara Jayne had a little boy called Jensen

torsie24
03-16-2010, 02:52 PM
:goodvibes:

He was a month old yesterday and is a beautiful boy. :)

dizneeat
03-16-2010, 02:55 PM

I am SO happy to hear everything went well with their little bundle of joy! :goodvibes

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEW PARENTS :flower3:

Stefy
03-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Aww congrats to her, I hope we hear from her soon too :)

snapppyd
03-17-2010, 11:25 AM
Ooh, how exciting! Welcome to the world, Jensen!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Congrats to Sara-Jayne and Gavin!! :cloud9::hug:

snapppyd
03-17-2010, 11:26 AM

Thank you for the update; she has been on my mind all month. :)

belleinpink
04-06-2010, 11:35 PM
I just read your entire tr from beginning to end... Absolutely lovely.

Hope things are going well witht he new baby.

lvanleer
04-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Congrats on your little boy Jensen.....I loved reading about your wedding journey at Disney.....I wish you and Gavin all the best for a wonderful happy life together.

Princess Cinders
04-18-2010, 04:52 PM
Congrats on your boy. I have loved reading through yout TR I hope you come back soon I can't wait to hear about your reception and beach party

Disney9.9.10
04-19-2010, 09:34 AM
This is long overdue, but I am new to the site and just read your TR from beginning to end. I cannot count the number of times you got me choked up - just when I thought I had read the most beautiful thing ever, you came up with something else! I think that you guys are the most genuinely beautiful couple ever! You are both so happy, and seem to always find the positives in life, and that is such a beautiful thing. I have loved your TR and would love to read more. Congratulations on your new baby, I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

bopper
04-23-2010, 01:18 PM
I just found this thread and hope she can finish it!
Can't wait to see Gavin Jr. :-)

iheartpluto
04-30-2010, 09:47 AM
I just found this thread too, and although I am only on page 9, I wanted to say how much I love it! It's very entertaining, and although I don't even know you guys, I'm very happy for you!!! I can't wait to read more!

89mj88
07-05-2010, 10:56 PM
this tr totally gives me faith in doing my disney wedding...... i can do it

congrats on the baby im sure he is getting big now :flower3:

Hayley94
07-06-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi Sara-Jayne! i'm a bit of a newb to the dis and i've only just found your tr, i'm reading through and so far i'm only on pg38, but i just had to say, wow! You were a stunning bride and i am soooo glad that all your dreams came true! i'm gonna get back to reading now, just had to say how amazing your day has been to read so far, and i haven't even read the actual ceremony yet!

disneyfanUSA
07-14-2010, 01:29 AM
WOW I just discovered the wedding board and yours is the first report I have read. I must say you looked stunning on your wedding day! Every moment that your photographer captured looks so amazing and beautiful. I am so sorry about the negative things you had to deal with and am soooo glad you found your prince Eric and I wish you two and your new baby wonderful life filled with happy times. Can't wait to read more! :lovestruc

Racey
07-25-2010, 03:35 PM
Ohhhh mannnnn, couldn't Jenson have waited until his mum finished the ceremony! Ha ha only kidding. Congratulations to you both

I hope Sara-jayne manages to finish this at some point, I'd love to see the other parts of the day as this first stage looking gorgeous.

Love your doggies, but being the mum to two huskies myself I would!

Out of interest, what did you do with your amazing flowers after your day?

mareeld86
08-31-2010, 06:19 AM
Hi Sara-Jayne I have been lurking for awhile....
I wanted to say I loved you planning journal.
Just a little question for you how did you go with the go phones you got for you family? I am thinking of doing this too.
Thanks Lauren

bambi0921
09-03-2010, 09:19 AM
So, I only just discovered your trip report this week but I have to tell you how totally fabulous it is. I've been reading a couple pages a day before work and it just brightens up my whole day! I haven't gotten to any of the wedding photos yet but your engagements pictures were lovely! I hope you and Gavin are doing well. Thanks for posting this great trip report (quite a while ago, haha).

snapppyd
09-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I don't think she is coming back :sad1: :sad1:

Raspberry Bubbles
09-14-2010, 06:58 AM
Hello! So, so, so sorry I have been away for such a loooong time. Jensen has taken over my life! I now understand what people say when they tell you that they are now someone's Mummy instead of themselves as a person. Thank you to everyone for reading, I really am flattered! :cloud9:

Well, just a little update before I try and figure out where I left my TR and try and get back to posting!

Jensen Indiana Jones was born on Monday February 15th at 6.39 in the morning after 4 days of labour! He was born naturally with no pain relief (and no shouting, I had a very silent, no fuss, don't-touch-me birth!) although I did bite the gas and air pipe like in the old days (the pipe got disconnected!) and he was 9lbs 8ozs at birth. He was 60cm in height and the tallest baby our midwife had delivered!

Now he's 7 months old tomorrow! He can crawl, he crawled at 5 months, 4 weeks and 3 days, he has a tooth and he never, ever, EVER sits still. We just started weaning him and he's just the most amazing baby ever. I never knew I could love anyone so much. He lights up my heart like my own personal sunshine.

Here he is, just born!

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensenhospital.jpg

Here he is at his newborn photo shoot:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%20Newborn%20Photo%20Shoot%20February%202010/Jensen-005.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%20Newborn%20Photo%20Shoot%20February%202010/Jensen-003.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%20Newborn%20Photo%20Shoot%20February%202010/Jensen-014.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%20Newborn%20Photo%20Shoot%20February%202010/Jensen-023.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%20Newborn%20Photo%20Shoot%20February%202010/Jensen-028.jpg

Here's his birth announcement:

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/runboardjensenindiana.jpg

Here he is at 4 months...

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%2028th%20June%202010%2019%20weeks/Jensen-01.jpg

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/Jensen%2028th%20June%202010%2019%20weeks/Jensen-05.jpg

I also wanted to say that if any of you are on Facebook, I have my photos nearly all on there, so you are welcome to friend me. Sara-Jayne Jones.

I hope to be back soon!

tiggerrifficheidi
09-14-2010, 09:14 AM
Gorgeous pictures!!

bambi0921
09-14-2010, 09:58 AM
Ohmigoodness!!! I'm so glad you're back! I spent the last week and a half reading through your entire trip report and just fell in love with it. Thanks for writing the best trip report ever! I totally agree that you should write a book. I would definitely buy it. :goodvibes

Your little man is just the cutest little guy ever!!! Congratulations. And you look lovely in the photos as well. Hope you and Gavin and Jensen are doing well and hope we get to hear more from you once your life slows down a bit!

bjgrazi
09-14-2010, 10:03 AM
He is a beautiful baby. Congratulations.

snapppyd
09-14-2010, 10:12 AM
OMG!!!! He is absolutely beautiful!! :lovestruc:love::cloud9: Those pictures are wonderful!

I am so, so happy you came back!!! I look forward to hearing more from you!!:dance3:

Raspberry Bubbles
09-14-2010, 10:32 AM
Thank you! I had no idea I was supposed to be in the photos, and so I shamefully didn't even get to comb my hair or put make-up on! I was in my pyjamas 10 minutes before!

irishwishes
09-14-2010, 11:18 AM
Congratulations!! He is absolutely beautiful!

dizneeat
09-14-2010, 02:19 PM
Congratulations!

What an absolutely cute little guy! :flower3: Thanks for the photos!

Prozac07
09-14-2010, 02:45 PM
I'm working backwards, but what a handsome little man, a magical ceremony, and a beautiful couple! I just spend 3 hrs reading every post... thanks for sharing with all of us!

Sccrmnky2005
09-15-2010, 01:22 PM
What a wonderful wedding and a Handsome little baby boy!! I can't wait to read the rest...:goodvibes

snapppyd
09-16-2010, 12:05 PM
I love his name!! :yay::yay:

Hayley94
09-16-2010, 01:44 PM
Awwwwww what a gorgeous little guy! Really cool name as well! :goodvibes

snapppyd
10-05-2010, 10:49 AM
Hope you won't stay away so long next time! I feel like I "know" you! :)

snapppyd
01-25-2011, 01:30 PM
She never came back? hope everything is OK! :hug:

Fay
02-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Ah... Enjoyed your posts... Im a newbie love all your wedding photos, and your lil one is very cute!

:flower3:

oceanrose
02-05-2011, 12:41 PM
I just spent hours last night and today reading this entire thread! Love it! You're a delightful, wonderful person, and your writing style really captured the magic you felt.

Best wishes :)

whitney025
02-20-2011, 03:59 PM
I just stumbled acorss your trip report and I have to say that hands down this is the best trip report I have ever read...I started reading it early this morning and couldn't stop until I read the entire thing. You had a beautiful wedding..Love the colors...My wedding was also pink and orange. You and your husband both looked amazing.. Your baby boy is so handsome..Congrats.

One_Song
02-23-2011, 06:54 PM
I just spent the better part of my afternoon reading your TR, and I had to say thanks for sharing with us! It was such fun to read-- your wedding looks so joyful and full of love!

BevS97
02-24-2011, 06:08 PM
I've just spent the evening reading your trip report, everything looks absolutely beautiful. What a fantastic day you had.

Many congratulations on the birth of your son.

MrsTigger
03-29-2011, 05:51 AM
Sara-Jayne!!! I just came for re-read of your stunning wedding day and noticed you lastest posts. What a cute little boy!I bet your both so excited to be taking him to WDW.

tashybea
03-30-2011, 02:45 PM
I've just read your TR. Wow what an amazing day! Your little boy is uber cute!

mmmbop
04-26-2011, 09:33 PM
:eek:

Absolutely stunning!

I feel late to the party... but it's been SO worth it! Such a lovely story, I wish I knew the ending!!

jamesjesica
06-02-2011, 01:59 AM
The most happiest day of my life when i got married to my soulmate.

kellyb2000
07-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Gavin knows me so well, and so instead of just standing there, he waved. He wasn’t just a man waiting to get married to some bride, he was my Gavin. Waving like my best friend, happy to see me, and unafraid of looking silly to make me feel comfortable inside. We were still us.

http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee207/GavandSara-Jayne/DIS%20HDOOL/20285jpg.jpg

For me, this has got to be the sweetest moment of your whole report. I tear up reading it! :love::love::love:

snapppyd
08-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Oh my, I miss her! Please come back and update us!! :hug:

Raspberry Bubbles
08-04-2011, 07:25 AM
Hello everyone and thank you to everyone who has been reading my TR. It makes me feel so happy! I'm so sorry I have been away so long ~ being a Mummy has taken up far more of my time than I ever imagined ~ having 30 children in my class was easier to manage! Jensen is adorable and very advanced for his age, hence he keeps me on my toes (and knocks me on my back quite alot, I have no idea where he gets his energy from!). I also have a poorly husky at the moment who isn't eating and things are rather hectic. On a very happy note, Jensen is due to have a baby brother or sister on his own due date (February 5th)! We are very excited, I am very sick. LOL. I promise I will get around to the rest of this report, I have managed to sort out most of the photos and just need to get them into my photobucket. Then I'll carry on. I really do want to ~ I promise! I love reading your comments about everything. I am trying to figure out a way to upload my video for you all to watch some of ~ but I have no idea which site to use. So I apologise for that.

Okay, Jensen has climbed the table like a monkey and is shouting, "Mum-um-umma" at me...

I'll be back!

DisneyMissy318
08-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Sara-Jayne!! OMG! Cute little Jensen and another on the way! CONGRATS to you and Gavin! I hope you soon feel better. Of course we would love to hear the rest of the story - but we understand about life as well! So GOOD to see your post! Congrats again!

snapppyd
08-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Hello everyone and thank you to everyone who has been reading my TR. It makes me feel so happy! I'm so sorry I have been away so long ~ being a Mummy has taken up far more of my time than I ever imagined ~ having 30 children in my class was easier to manage! Jensen is adorable and very advanced for his age, hence he keeps me on my toes (and knocks me on my back quite alot, I have no idea where he gets his energy from!). I also have a poorly husky at the moment who isn't eating and things are rather hectic. On a very happy note, Jensen is due to have a baby brother or sister on his own due date (February 5th)! We are very excited, I am very sick. LOL. I promise I will get around to the rest of this report, I have managed to sort out most of the photos and just need to get them into my photobucket. Then I'll carry on. I really do want to ~ I promise! I love reading your comments about everything. I am trying to figure out a way to upload my video for you all to watch some of ~ but I have no idea which site to use. So I apologise for that.

Okay, Jensen has climbed the table like a monkey and is shouting, "Mum-um-umma" at me...

I'll be back!

:yay: :yay: :yay: I am so excited you came back - I was worried about you! Congratulations on the new baby, sorry you are sick. Jensen is so cute!!!! You continue to inspire us with your story - hope you get a moment or two to come around and keep us posted!!!! :hug: :hug:

One_Song
08-29-2011, 10:37 PM
Yay, I would love to see the end of your story! Congratulations on your beautiful family!

bigglesworth003
09-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Awesome Trip Report, what an amazing wedding.

Congratulations on your lil boy, his a cutie! can't wait to read the rest.

aml3679
09-14-2011, 07:58 PM
I had had just about one of my worst days in quite a while and came home with a whopping headache and just wanting to go to bed. I happened to stumble upon this thread and read it all the way through. What a lovely story with many bumps in between and a happy ending. Thanks for opening up and sharing.

Our oldest daughter was 6 1/2 months pregnant when she had a stillborn - what would have been our first grandson - Nicholas. What a painful time for them and for all of us. Since then, she gave birth to Benjamin Marc Evans who will be 14 months old tomorrow and is the light of our lives.

snapppyd
09-15-2011, 12:50 PM
I had had just about one of my worst days in quite a while and came home with a whopping headache and just wanting to go to bed. I happened to stumble upon this thread and read it all the way through. What a lovely story with many bumps in between and a happy ending. Thanks for opening up and sharing.

Our oldest daughter was 6 1/2 months pregnant when she had a stillborn - what would have been our first grandson - Nicholas. What a painful time for them and for all of us. Since then, she gave birth to Benjamin Marc Evans who will be 14 months old tomorrow and is the light of our lives.

Congratulations! :wizard:

ladyemz
09-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Hi Sara-Jane, I am a new Disney bride to be and have just read all the way through your trip report after reading a recommendation to see bright colours used in the Whitehall Room.

I don't know where to start...your wedding has been the most beautiful day so far, I can't wait to read about the rest of it. Love your colours, they look stunning! You have a wonderful way with words and brought tears to my eyes, your parents were definately proud of you on that day!

Lovely tribute to your Grandparents, we have sadly just lost my Grandad very suddenly and are looking for ways to remember him in the ceremony.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and Jensen is such a cutie!!! xxx

TabZ
09-23-2011, 06:38 PM
I can't wait to see the full size picture that you have used for your avatar! I think I've convinced my OH to have Mickey and Donald at ours if we get our Disney wedding!

Racey
10-05-2011, 03:14 PM
I hope your husky is better :o( I dont like hearing when pets are ill, even worse when its a husky for me! (see avatar as for why!)

I loved reading your report so i'm looking forward to seeing more pictures

MrRomance
10-25-2011, 06:27 AM
I confess I found your TR late but I'm relatively new to DIS! I was completely captivated by the whole thing. What a wonderful, heart warming story!

Belated congratulations on all the joys that your wedding and your new family have bought!

DisneyShamrock
12-20-2011, 10:34 PM
I just stumbled across your PJ (and spent the last couple of hours reading the whole thing), and I have to say your wedding is what I hope mine will be: a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, a gathered family, and a whole lot of us-being-us. I have loved every page, and I can't wait to see more!

I hope you and the family are doing well! :goodvibes

Raspberry Bubbles
01-06-2012, 05:50 AM
Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry that I have not managed to get onto here and update, my pregnancy this time has been fraught with health problems ~ not the baby's thankfully, but mine!

Anyway, I have just started my little blog and will be posting about the wedding there as it's easier for me to get to!

You are welcome to pop over...but you'll have to PM me for the address (see why in post below)

I have four weeks to go in my pregnancy until Jensen Indiana gets a little brother! Thank you everyone for reading this far :)

snapppyd
01-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Hello Everyone!

I am so sorry that I have not managed to get onto here and update, my pregnancy this time has been fraught with health problems ~ not the baby's thankfully, but mine!

Anyway, I have just started my little blog and will be posting about the wedding there as it's easier for me to get to!

You are welcome to pop over...

I have four weeks to go in my pregnancy until Jensen Indiana gets a little brother! Thank you everyone for reading this far :)

Ooohh, thank you for keeping us posted! I will think good thoughts for you and the new baby!! :hug:

I would love to follow your blog! Thank you!

One_Song
01-06-2012, 11:52 PM
Your little boy is so adorable, what a proud momma you must be! Wishing you smooth sailing through the rest of your pregnancy and another healthy little angel!

Sunflower29
01-08-2012, 01:07 AM
SJ, I just read through your journal. You looked like Cinderella! :goodvibes

tracey1302
04-10-2012, 04:29 PM
From Yorkshire UK - Just spent the last few hours with a bottle of Soave reading your TR. Amazing.

I love what you said about Gav waving to you as you appeared at the end of the aisle. I have a feeling this is what Neil will do. We have this thing of whenever we see each other, saying 'All right, mattttttttttte,' in the most Yorkshire accent ever. We are best friends beyond belief and this is just us so this part of your TR really made me cry.

Wonderful, I was right there with you. :goodvibes

Emma1987
06-02-2012, 10:24 AM
Hi Sara-Jayne,
Your TR is fantastic. I loved reading every single bit of it. I'm so glad you've got your little bundles of joy now! :)

Emma1987
06-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Also, I'm loving your blog! Your family is adorable

Raspberry Bubbles
06-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Also, I'm loving your blog! Your family is adorable

Thanks, Emma! I am starting to transfer my TR over there so I can finish it hopefully... Are you following my blog? Thank you for reading, I am so flattered :)

Raspberry Bubbles
06-08-2012, 09:10 AM
From Yorkshire UK - Just spent the last few hours with a bottle of Soave reading your TR. Amazing.

I love what you said about Gav waving to you as you appeared at the end of the aisle. I have a feeling this is what Neil will do. We have this thing of whenever we see each other, saying 'All right, mattttttttttte,' in the most Yorkshire accent ever. We are best friends beyond belief and this is just us so this part of your TR really made me cry.

Wonderful, I was right there with you. :goodvibes

Hello! I am so glad that you can relate to how special that moment was :) I am now imagining you in that Yorkshire accent ;) Thank you for reading!

SJ, I just read through your journal. You looked like Cinderella! :goodvibes

Thank you! I get the feeling I know you ~ are you a friend already? If not, please don't think I'm creepy saying that! LOL

Ooohh, thank you for keeping us posted! I will think good thoughts for you and the new baby!! :hug:

I would love to follow your blog! Thank you!

Thank you! I am terrible at updating on here so I am trying to keep a blog instead and transfer everything over there to finish :)

Raspberry Bubbles
08-02-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm debating whether to take this whole thing down. Some troll on another site found my blog address on here and decided to take the p*ss out of my children's names and call me some choice ones. Nice.

Sunstar
08-02-2012, 06:41 PM
I'm debating whether to take this whole thing down. Some troll at the Circle of Sarcasm found my blog address on here and decided to take the p*ss out of my children's names and call me a wh*re and an assh*le. Nice.
Omg, seriously? What an a**hat! We had something similar happen when our wedding was featured on Offbeat Bride. The story was fed to a couple other places with some not so nice people. My advice, ignore the jerk who obviously can't understand how cool unique names are. I love the names!

One_Song
08-06-2012, 06:35 PM
I'm debating whether to take this whole thing down. Some troll at the Circle of Sarcasm found my blog address on here and decided to take the p*ss out of my children's names and call me a wh*re and an assh*le. Nice.

I hope that you won't! I think your TR is such a wonderful example for new brides-- it shows some great experiences you can have for a wedding trip. Especially being a YCG bride, that's not something that's easy to find in other TRs. Why would anyone care what your children's names are? Just sad.

Beesbelle
08-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Just ignore them. Your wedding was one of the most beautiful and heartfelt that I have read on here. I would hate for future disbrides not to be able to read it.

snapppyd
08-14-2012, 06:57 PM

THose people are so pathetic, don't let them get to you. They are a bunch of middle aged bully hags - you are real!!!