PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Kiki
05-01-2002, 08:46 PM
hey guys... I guess I sort of you all an apology for not being here in like months and months. Awhile back, our internet wasn't working for like two weeks. I was sad to leave the DIS, but then when ever I went online afterwards (I was lurking) It seemed like there were tons of new people, and posts, and it would take a while to get back into the swing of things. Then after a while, I didn't want to DIS because it took a lot of time to read all the posts, and it got to addictive. I had been staying up late reading posts on the Community boards when I was supposed to be doing a lab report. Since I remembered the Amazing Race game started today, I figured I would just say ok I only have time to play the game, but can't read any of the messages. I think I forgot about all of this @ 7:00, tonight, so I'm sorry to Katie for letting you down, but I'll try to keep up with my DISing from now on.

A lot of stuff has been going on here, so I guess I'll get you all up to speed. I'm running spring track with lola, and I guess it's alright. I'm still not varsity though :( but anyways, I'm running for vice president of my class for next year against Miss Popularity. She was running unopposed, and I was like, what if some people don't want to vote for her? Why should she automatically get in? I'm tired of having her as v.p. anyway. Umm, I guess that's all right now. I gotta get to bed now b/c last night I went to bed at 11-- I was watching Living with the Dead (very scary)

well, I guess I'll talk to you all later

TTFN,
Kiki :)

WDWfanatic288
05-01-2002, 10:40 PM
hey kiki!

Im glad your back! :)

well good for you! i hate running for stuff b/c all the popular win and i never win anything!

Disney Daniel
05-02-2002, 06:38 AM
Hi Kiki! :wave:

Good luck in running for vice president!

bubblemutant45
05-02-2002, 08:02 AM
hey kiki!
im one of those new ppl you were talkin about...:p ...nice to meet you! i introduced myself a couple of days ago (its the thread called: "here it is").
good luck with runnin for vice president! i hate "miss popularity" type girls, so i hope you kick her ***! :smooth:

PigSoldier
05-02-2002, 08:19 AM
Hi Kiki!! :wave:

Good luck with the election, you're doing it for a good reason, I really hope you get in :)

- Suzi
:D