PDA

View Full Version : PO Riverside In-Room Coffee Maker Question

DCrockett
10-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Does anyone know how many cups it makes and the type of filters it uses?
Does Disney supply the coffee everyday, is there a charge for it?
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Northern Disney Girl
10-12-2008, 03:50 PM
read this thread!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1979918

Also, you can try the search button, there have been LOTS of discussions on this topic!! :)

Kimberle
10-12-2008, 06:19 PM
They are the typical 4 cup hotel style drip pots. The coffee is "build into" the filter. You make a pot, you throw the coffee/filter thing away. Yes, WDW supplies the coffee. If you need more, just ask housekeeping.

helenk
10-12-2008, 06:28 PM
The coffee pot is small as Kimberle indicated just 4 cups. Housekeeping supplies packets of the coffee combo filters for you, there is decaf and regular. They also provide packs of sugar and the powdered creamer.
Personally I bring my own, Maxwell House makes the coffee that is already in the filter and it tastes a lot better than the coffee that is supplied in the resorts.

DCrockett
10-12-2008, 09:50 PM
Thanks all for the info, exactly what I was looking for.:)

goofygal71
10-12-2008, 11:28 PM
OH, DH and I don't bother with that coffee maker. We buy the refillable mug and I walk down and get us coffee in the food court each morning. 10X better coffee, we don't like the flavor of the stuff in the room.

bamor
10-13-2008, 08:16 AM
We simply will not drink the coffee in the food court again.
I do plan on brining filters and a pound of coffee, but I have a question....
does anyone know if they sell half and half in the resort gift shop??
If not, I gues whole milk will have to do!

kimis
10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
They say they are four cups but really it is two cups. LOL If you need extra coffee or supplies just leave a note for mousekeeping. THey are great about taking care of your needs.