PDA

View Full Version : Poly room location? HELP!

Cinderella Mom
10-12-2008, 10:12 AM
I am trying to decide the best room location at the Poly for my famiy. My DS (7) is excited about the volcano pool. My DH and I would like to be close to monorail transportation. What bldg. is the best? Thanks for your help!

PKT531
10-12-2008, 10:26 AM
We stayed in Rarotonga and LOVED it. It was close to everything.

plucky
10-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Tokelau worked great for us last year. We walked to the Ticket and Transportation center most days (less than 5 minute slow walk), or to the main building to catch a monorail there (less than 2 minute slow walk). We were right next to a quiet pool, which we had to ourselves most evenings, and walked to the volcano pool (less than 2 minute slow walk) a few times.

disneyag
10-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Truly, no building is that far from anything. We love the Tokelau building because it seems to be equal distance from the TTC and the GCH. Also, it's right next to the quite pool and only a 1 minute walk to the volcano pool.

TigrLvsPooh
10-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Are you booking garden view? We really liked Samoa, it overlooks the volcano pool. Also Fiji was nice. It overlooks the marina. :)

Marine Mom
10-12-2008, 04:18 PM
We stayed in Rarotonga and LOVED it. It was close to everything.

I second that! We just returned from the Poly on Sept. 12th and stayed in Rarotonga. I requested Samoa but got Rarotonga. I actually loved it. We were so glad that we ended up there because it was awesome. Very quiet, very close to GCH and right near the quiet pool. Next time we stay at the Poly, I hope we end up in the Rarotonga.

MickeyNicki
10-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Fiji is super close to both, that is where we stayed last Oct and it was a great location for what you are looking for

mickeynut1
10-12-2008, 04:45 PM
We stayed in Samoa which is very convenient to everything :goodvibes. We had a view of the quiet pool and the volcano pool was on the other side of the building ;). We never walked to the TTC but everything else (pool, beach, Captain Cooks, GCH) were all very close :thumbsup2.