PDA

View Full Version : What are the best rooms at CBR?

mickeysmiles
10-12-2008, 08:52 AM
We are going to CBR in 51days!! :banana: I have a 5 year old and 2 year old. We would like to be as close to the main pool and lobby as possible, what rooms are the best to request? All suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

:santa: CBR 12/08, pirate: POP 10/07

cheerforchelsea
10-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Just update your reservation requesting a room close to the food court/main pool area. The buildings on either side are North Trinidad and Martinique (but a lot of those rooms are "preferred rooms" which cost a little more). Jamacia and Barbados are directly across the bridge from the food court area and is a very pleasant walk so you could also request one of those and specify to be near the bridge. Have a great time - I love CBR!!!

safetymom
10-12-2008, 09:16 AM
If you haven't paid extra for a preferred location you might want to request Jamaica or Aruba.

The building where you check in is not attached to the rooms. Once you are checked in you can do pretty much every thing at the concierge desk at Old Port Royale, the food court.

You might want to take a look at the CBR FAQ thread. The first post has lots of information on the resort.

Welcome to the DIS.

safetymom
10-12-2008, 09:17 AM
Barbados is not next to Jamaica. It is Aruba.

mickeysmiles
10-12-2008, 09:26 AM
Just update your reservation requesting a room close to the food court/main pool area. The buildings on either side are North Trinidad and Martinique (but a lot of those rooms are "preferred rooms" which cost a little more). Jamacia and Barbados are directly across the bridge from the food court area and is a very pleasant walk so you could also request one of those and specify to be near the bridge. Have a great time - I love CBR!!!

Thank you for the info.

mickeysmiles
10-12-2008, 09:27 AM
If you haven't paid extra for a preferred location you might want to request Jamaica or Aruba.

The building where you check in is not attached to the rooms. Once you are checked in you can do pretty much every thing at the concierge desk at Old Port Royale, the food court.

You might want to take a look at the CBR FAQ thread. The first post has lots of information on the resort.

Welcome to the DIS.

Thanks for the info, I will check out the CBR FAQ thread. We can not wait to love CBR.:woohoo:

MariaElleršoš
10-12-2008, 10:11 AM
Also, there are two floors to each of the buildings, but no elevators. So, if getting up and down stairs would be an issue with the two little one's and a stroller I would suggest requesting 1 floor. We always request Jamaica 45, 44 or 46 or Aruba 51 or 52. These are the closest buildings to the bridge and island that leads to Old Port Royal...5 minute walk from this location.

Sinderelli
10-12-2008, 11:14 AM
We've stayed at CBR only once (so far) and it remains my family's favorite resort! We were in Trinidad North, bldg 31. I think our room # was 3133. We had a corner location, 2nd floor, view of the beach...perfection!

CleveRocks
10-12-2008, 12:01 PM
At CBR, the rooms that are the very closest to Old Port Royale (main pool, food court, etc.) are a separate room category called "preferred location" that cost more per night than a standard room. This must be reserved and paid for, not just requested.

If you don't want to pay extra for preferred location, then I agree that Jamaica and Aruba are your best bets for requests.

mickeysmiles
10-12-2008, 08:44 PM
At CBR, the rooms that are the very closest to Old Port Royale (main pool, food court, etc.) are a separate room category called "preferred location" that cost more per night than a standard room. This must be reserved and paid for, not just requested.

If you don't want to pay extra for preferred location, then I agree that Jamaica and Aruba are your best bets for requests.

No i do understand that, I just wanted to know i guess what are the second best and closest.