PDA

View Full Version : Girl's Thread: The Best of the Best

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 12:24 AM
Welcome to the new Girl's Thread!!
Guys, it sometimes get's a little too much for your queasy stomachs so watch out!!
And girls, Tom, and random posters..have fun!!

:goodvibes

JulielovesDisney
10-12-2008, 12:25 AM
Yay! New thread! (I didn't even notice the old one was almost at 250 pages! hahaha)

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 12:28 AM
haha nice nana :)

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 12:28 AM
:woohoo:

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 12:32 AM
is this thread #6 or what?

JulielovesDisney
10-12-2008, 12:37 AM
I lost track...lol

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 12:37 AM
either way we have more than the guys!

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 12:39 AM
I lost track...lol
:laughing:

either way we have more than the guys!
Yupppp. :lmao:

♥DizzyDizney♥
10-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Whoo! New thread!
(:

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 12:53 AM
I think I better go.. Don't want my mom getting too suspicious on why I'm going to end up sleeping in tomorrow...

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Yeah for new thread

Hello everyone

PosessedEeyore
10-12-2008, 07:35 AM
NEW THREAD!!!

and...

heyy em!! :goodvibes

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:40 AM
Hey Sofa

PosessedEeyore
10-12-2008, 07:42 AM
hola em. whats crackin'?

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 08:10 AM
Oh nothing much. Just a bit tired because I didn't get in till after midnight last night. Mom even let me sleep in and not go to Mass this morning. I almost fainted.

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 08:29 AM
:wave:
Whee. This is the latest I have slept in in years.

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-12-2008, 08:31 AM
haha, I didn't realized it was getting to 250 either. :]
and good morning. I will only be on for like 10 minutes, I have pretty much 9 hours of homework I am guessing. :sad2:

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 08:33 AM
and good morning. I will only be on for like 10 minutes, I have pretty much 9 hours of homework I am guessing. :sad2:
Aww. :( :hug:

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 08:34 AM
and good morning. I will only be on for like 10 minutes, I have pretty much 9 hours of homework I am guessing. :sad2: 9 hours OMG

Whee. This is the latest I have slept in in years.I love sleep and I have off school tomorrow so another day of sleeping in.

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 08:36 AM
9 hours OMG

I love sleep and I have off school tomorrow so another day of sleeping in.
I tend to get up at 6/7 all the time on weekends... today was 8:40- ah!

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 08:41 AM
I tend to get up at 6/7 all the time on weekends... today was 8:40- ah!
That is terrible. I mostly never get homework on the weekends unless it is a project or something like that.

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-12-2008, 08:44 AM
yeah I have a 50 question math study guide=1 1/2 hour.
34 question math chapter review=1 1/2 hour.
AP Physics Worksheet=1 hour
Reading the chapter in my physics book=30 minutes.
Finish Reading Huck Finn & Studying for the test= I have about 75 pages left, so we will just say 2 hours.
Then start studying for my Western Humanities college exam[test]=5-6 hours of studying total, which needs to be done by wed. hahaha. I hope it really doesn't take that long though. :sad2:

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 08:45 AM
That is terrible. I mostly never get homework on the weekends unless it is a project or something like that.
I was talking about sleep, lol.

I tend to only get small things for homework on the weekend.

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Finish Reading Huck Finn & Studying for the test= I have about 75 pages left, so we will just say 2 hours.
Then start studying for my Western Humanities college exam[test]=5-6 hours of studying total, which needs to be done by wed. hahaha. I hope it really doesn't take that long though. :sad2:

:eek:

:hug:

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 08:47 AM
Ugh, that's right I forgot you were in college. Oh boy look what I have in my future.

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Ugh, that's right I forgot you were in college. Oh boy look what I have in my future.

ahha, im not even in college though. This is my seinor year. :]
I am taking college classes though so thats why. So I guess you could say I am. & it really isn't that bad if you stay on top of it. I wouldn't have to read huck finn today if I had bought the book when she said to buy it, instead of two weeks ago. I would have finished my math review in class friday if I hadn't procrastinated on my vocab test and spent that period studying those. & my studying for humanties would be cut in half if I had started the study guide a week ago. but its all good, I have nothing else to do today.

& now I must go, I will talk to you all later tonight maybe. :surfweb:

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 08:57 AM
ahha, im not even in college though. This is my seinor year. :]
I am taking college classes though so thats why. So I guess you could say I am. & it really isn't that bad if you stay on top of it. I wouldn't have to read huck finn today if I had bought the book when she said to buy it, instead of two weeks ago. I would have finished my math review in class friday if I hadn't procrastinated on my vocab test and spent that period studying those. & my studying for humanties would be cut in half if I had started the study guide a week ago. but its all good, I have nothing else to do today.

& now I must go, I will talk to you all later tonight maybe. :surfweb:

JulielovesDisney
10-12-2008, 09:31 AM
Hey!!

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Hey!!

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Hey Everyone.. :)

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:34 AM
Hey Everyone.. :)

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Whats up?
I went away for 2 days and we get a new thread. xD

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Whats up?
I went away for 2 days and we get a new thread. xD
Nothing much, playing around in photoshop.

What about you?

G0 Ninja G0!
10-12-2008, 09:39 AM
hey girls heyy!

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Nothing much, playing around in photoshop.

What about you?

Nothing really.
Just got back from a weekend away. =)

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:41 AM
hey girls heyy!

JulielovesDisney
10-12-2008, 09:42 AM
brb Im gonna go grab some breakfast. I'm hungrryyy. :goodvibes

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:42 AM
Nothing really.
Just got back from a weekend away. =)
Oooh, was it fun?

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:43 AM
brb Im gonna go grab some breakfast. I'm hungrryyy. :goodvibes
Okies Nana. :)

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 09:45 AM
So everyone, I have to tell you all about the wonderful date Chris and I had yesterday. First, we went to Starbucks and I got a Mocha Latta. That was the pre-appetizer to my Dinner, which we had a reservation for and we were a bit early so we went to Starbucks. Then we went to Millers, which is a place that specializes in Seafood which I really like. So I got these huge Shrimp over these noodles with some type of Mandarin sauce. It was Yumaliscious. The Caesar Salad that I got would have been enough for a meal, it was so huge. So then we walked around the area and as it got darker Chris , who brought a backpack with him gave me my jacket a put it on me. It was so sweet. Then it finally got to the point that I was so nervous about the whole night. The Haunted Forest. His Mom came and picked us both up and he asked his Mom if he could drive, so he did. We got there and signed in and began our walk. At first it wasn't to bad because people were just jumping out, but the farther you got back into the forest the worse it got. There was one point when we were walking and this arm came out of the ground and grabbed my ankle. I screamed so loud and I thought I was going to piss my pants. We kept on going and by the time we were through the walk I thought I just may have broke Chris's hand from squeezing it too hard. After that we hooked up with a friend of his and his GF and we went to this place where people go and talk and stuff like that. It is a really beautiful spot overlooking the mountains. So he had a little blanket/spread in his pack and spread it out and we both lyed on our backs gazing at the stars. Now this is the best part of the whole night. He took my hand and pointed to a star with it then started to trace the stars with mine and his hand. He spelled out I with a heart shape and U. Then kissed me. This was the first time he said it and I thought it was so sweet the way he did it, I started to cry. He asked me what was wrong and I just blurted out I love you to. :) After that we layed on the blanket looking at the stars and talking and kissing and then it got to around Midnight and his friend/friends GF/ and he took me home. It was a wonderful night.

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 09:46 AM
Oooh, was it fun?

I wasnt looking forward to spending the weekend with my whole family,, but it was suprisingly cool. xD

How was your weekend?

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 09:48 AM
So everyone, I have to tell you all about the wonderful date Chris and I had yesterday. First, we went to Starbucks and I got a Mocha Latta. That was the pre-appetizer to my Dinner, which we had a reservation for and we were a bit early so we went to Starbucks. Then we went to Millers, which is a place that specializes in Seafood which I really like. So I got these huge Shrimp over these noodles with some type of Mandarin sauce. It was Yumaliscious. The Caesar Salad that I got would have been enough for a meal, it was so huge. So then we walked around the area and as it got darker Chris , who brought a backpack with him gave me my jacket a put it on me. It was so sweet. Then it finally got to the point that I was so nervous about the whole night. The Haunted Forest. His Mom came and picked us both up and he asked his Mom if he could drive, so he did. We got there and signed in and began our walk. At first it wasn't to bad because people were just jumping out, but the farther you got back into the forest the worse it got. There was one point when we were walking and this arm came out of the ground and grabbed my ankle. I screamed so loud and I thought I was going to piss my pants. We kept on going and by the time we were through the walk I thought I just may have broke Chris's hand from squeezing it too hard. After that we hooked up with a friend of his and his GF and we went to this place where people go and talk and stuff like that. It is a really beautiful spot overlooking the mountains. So he had a little blanket/spread in his pack and spread it out and we both lyed on our backs gazing at the stars. Now this is the best part of the whole night. He took my hand and pointed to a star with it then started to trace the stars with mine and his hand. He spelled out I with a heart shape and U. Then kissed me. This was the first time he said it and I thought it was so sweet the way he did it, I started to cry. He asked me what was wrong and I just blurted out I love you to. :) After that we layed on the blanket looking at the stars and talking and kissing and then it got to around Midnight and his friend/friends GF/ and he took me home. It was a wonderful night.

Wow Em,, thats.. amazing..!

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Wow Em,, thats.. amazing..!Thanks, He is amazing.

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Thanks, He is amazing.

I especially liked the sound of the I and the heart and the U bit. xD

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 09:51 AM
I especially liked the sound of the I and the heart and the U bit. xDThat was the best part of the evening.

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Aww Em, that sounds amazing!

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 09:54 AM
I wasnt looking forward to spending the weekend with my whole family,, but it was suprisingly cool. xD

How was your weekend?
It was okay. :)

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Aww Em, that sounds amazing!Thanks, Nicole. It surely was. I think it was my best date yet with Chris even though I was scared out of my mind at the Haunted Forest.

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 10:01 AM
That was the best part of the evening.

It was the best part of the story too :goodvibes

It was okay. :)

:thumbsup2 SuperCool!

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 10:05 AM
It was the best part of the story too :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 SuperCool!Especially since it was the first time he ever said it to me.:)

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 10:14 AM
Especially since it was the first time he ever said it to me.:)

:goodvibes What was with that whole haunted forest place? I'da been scared outta my pants!

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 10:15 AM
aww em! :cutie:

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Lauren.. i love your sig.
=]

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 10:17 AM
Lauren! :wave:

I have to go for a bit :(
Bye! :wave:

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 10:17 AM
:goodvibes What was with that whole haunted forest place? I'da been scared outta my pants! It is like a Hauntede House but you walk through the forest. People jump out at you with chainsaws and in masks and they have scary music piped through the forest. They do it every year where I live. The worst was the hand that came out of the ground and grabbed my ankle. I literally almost wet my pants.

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 10:18 AM
aww em! :cutie:Hee Hee

Lauren! :wave:

I have to go for a bit :(
Bye! :wave:Bye Bye Nicole

JulielovesDisney
10-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I'm back for a little bit.
And Em, that date sounds soooo cute! And yay! He said I love you!! that's so awesome!!

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 10:20 AM
It is like a Hauntede House but you walk through the forest. People jump out at you with chainsaws and in masks and they have scary music piped through the forest. They do it every year where I live. The worst was the hand that came out of the ground and grabbed my ankle. I literally almost wet my pants.

I'da done that the moment i walked in there. I can do roller coasters, but anything like that,, well i cant do it. :rolleyes:

Byee Nicole! :wave:

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 10:23 AM
bye nicole!

thanks elin! :)

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Wheres my camera..?

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 10:26 AM
well guys i got a movie last night from redbox..so i think i'm going to go watch it and i'll be back later! :)

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Hey girls!!!

what's up

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 10:31 AM
well guys i got a movie last night from redbox..so i think i'm going to go watch it and i'll be back later! :)Enjoy Lauren, Whatcha watching?

Hey girls!!!

what's upHey Kate, nothing much. Going to chill in a bit. I am still tired.

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 10:33 AM
ick em me too

but i'm so excited too cause i've pretty much spent all weekend with zach and i get to see him again tonight :goodvibes

i'm so happy :lovestruc

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 10:37 AM
ick em me too

but i'm so excited too cause i've pretty much spent all weekend with zach and i get to see him again tonight :goodvibes

i'm so happy :lovestruc Oh, Kate you have to go back a page or two and read about my date with Chris yesterday. We both said we loved each other for the first time last night, but you have to read how he told me.

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 10:43 AM
Everyone is so loved up.. :)

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Oh, Kate you have to go back a page or two and read about my date with Chris yesterday. We both said we loved each other for the first time last night, but you have to read how he told me.

Oh...my...god

that is ADORABLE!!!! that is absolutely amazing
my "i love you" wasn't nearly that adorable but i still loved it obviously

that's so great em!! :goodvibes :hug:

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh...my...god

that is ADORABLE!!!! that is absolutely amazing
my "i love you" wasn't nearly that adorable but i still loved it obviously

that's so great em!! :goodvibes :hug:Any first I love You is amazing.:love:

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 10:54 AM
oh i totally agree

i was always so nervous about the first time zach said i love you because i wasn't sure if he was just saing it because people thought he already did.

so i was kind of upset about it for a while and he just looked at me and was like "i promise everthing i say to you i mean it, i would never lie to you or just say something to spare your feelings. i'm always telling you the truth."
hearing him say that made me melt almost more than the "i love you." Almost.

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 10:55 AM
ok yah i decided not to watch the movie yet.. haha. so i'm here. :)

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 10:56 AM
ha nice

what movie??

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 11:04 AM
But now you know he really meant it.:lovestruc

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 11:04 AM
sydney white.

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 11:05 AM
But now you know he really meant it.:lovestruc

:love: I know :goodvibes

sydney white.

ooo i wanted to see that

Smiley.Socks
10-12-2008, 11:06 AM
:rolleyes1

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 11:09 AM
:love: I know :goodvibes

ooo i wanted to see thatWheeeeeeeeeee

:rolleyes1:rolleyes1 , I love this smiley. I think it is because of the musical notes coming out

3mtn-kate
10-12-2008, 11:14 AM
Wheeeeeeeeeee

:rolleyes1 , I love this smiley. I think it is because of the musical notes coming out

:laughing: me too

well i'm off for a little while girls but i'll be back later

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 11:15 AM
:laughing: me too

well i'm off for a little while girls but i'll be back later Bye Bye Kate. I am going to be heading off as well in a bit.

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 11:20 AM
i'm in the process of making a cool background :)

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 11:23 AM
i'm in the process of making a cool background :)I am in the process of taking a mid day nap.

SnowyJingleBells
10-12-2008, 03:29 PM

GoofysOnlyGirl
10-12-2008, 03:32 PM
hey :]

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Hello Nicole, Lauren and Alicia

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Em beat me to 10,000 and...boy was that fast xD

Yet she still manages to have a life.

HouseMD1120
10-12-2008, 05:54 PM
So this is a little off topic, but I posted about this last week so i just thought that I woud bring you all an update. On the last girls thread I was saying that last week was my first trip to the beach, but I would have my period that week. And I did. the WHOLE time.:headache: And it was really heavy. I had to go back to the motel room every 3 hours. And I had really bad cramps.

But my trip only gets worse. Me and my cousin got stung by Portuguese Man-of-wars in the first 15 minutes in the water. The weather was horrible, so i really didnt even have a chance to tan, but me and my cousin played in the waves (they were really really big too). And when they got violent, we were still out there.
One time when the beach was really crowded, I got flipped over by a wave. When I stood up, I started walking back towards the shore to put my hair back up in a ponytail, I realized that my top had come off.:eek: Like, all the way off. My cousin quickly ran up to me with my top, but it was still mortifying. To make it worse, one of the really hot guys that was there was staring at me.:scared1:

Needless to say, this was not one of my better vacations.

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 05:56 PM
So this is a little off topic, but I posted about this last week so i just thought that I woud bring you all an update. On the last girls thread I was saying that last week was my first trip to the beach, but I would have my period that week. And I did. the WHOLE time.:headache: And it was really heavy. I had to go back to the motel room every 3 hours. And I had really bad cramps.

But my trip only gets worse. Me and my cousin got stung by Portuguese Man-of-wars in the first 15 minutes in the water. The weather was horrible, so i really didnt even have a chance to tan, but me and my cousin played in the waves (they were really really big too). And when they got violent, we were still out there.
One time when the beach was really crowded, I got flipped over by a wave. When I stood up, I started walking back towards the shore to put my hair back up in a ponytail, I realized that my top had come off.:eek: Like, all the way off. My cousin quickly ran up to me with my top, but it was still mortifying. To make it worse, one of the really hot guys that was there was staring at me.:scared1:

:hug: :hug: \
My first trip ever to a beach was with my period also, but it wasnt nearly as bad. I just didnt go into the water at all.

Hopefully the next time will be better :)

ThePurpleMorphy
10-12-2008, 05:58 PM

OMG that's terrible! I hope your next isn't on your "time!" hug:hug:hug

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 06:14 PM
hey girlies :)

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 06:14 PM

That stinks:hug:

I miss anything? You girls have gone like 10 pages already. Geez, It's like I leave for 3 seconds and another 10 pages appear. It's like magic!

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey Lauren

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

Can everyone please tell me their names? I feel bad not knowing.

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

Im Mouse
also
Mouser
Mousie
Mouserooniedoo
Mousie-cakes

you name it.
xD

diva122094
10-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

My name is Alex.

PosessedEeyore
10-12-2008, 06:25 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

im sophie or sofa. theres quite a long story behind the sofa one though. ;)

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Im Mouse
also
Mouser
Mousie
Mouserooniedoo
Mousie-cakes

you name it.
xD
I'll just call you Mousie.
My name is Alex.

I know.

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 06:27 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

hey. i really keep forgetting your name :(

and hey mousers!

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 06:28 PM
im sophie or sofa. theres quite a long story behind the sofa one though. ;)

I wouldn't mind hearing it.

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Lauren!

How is one tonight?

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 06:29 PM
hey. i really keep forgetting your name :(

and hey mousers!

I'm Jade or J-Dizzle which ever you perfer.:goodvibes

HouseMD1120
10-12-2008, 06:49 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

I'm Hunter...female... most people get confused by that...

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 06:53 PM
I'm Hunter...female... most people get confused by that...

You've got an awesome name:teeth:

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 06:54 PM
mouse i'm good :)

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Did you ever find out why brandon broke up with you?

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 06:55 PM
My name is Emma, but everyone just calls me Em

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 06:56 PM
yah mouse.

he loved someone else.

I Am What I Am
Did you ever find out why brandon broke up with you?

::yes:: Why?

Ms.Squeakers
yah mouse.

he loved someone else.

Yet he still met up with you and kissed you anyway?

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 06:57 PM
yah pretty much.

em's had some words about him :p

inlalaland
10-12-2008, 06:58 PM
yah mouse.

he loved someone else.

:eek: :hug:

Go Em!

Em&Em
yah pretty much.

:rotfl2:

Ms.Squeakers
Thats the rudest thing ive ever heard.
:O

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 06:59 PM
I would say those choice words here, but I woud get so many infractions that I would be gone for good.:)

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 07:00 PM
yah. hazzi & em both had some not very nice words.

i think em and i's were meaner though :p

inlalaland
10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Laurie cake, a good song for you right now would be "So What" by Pink. :teeth:

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 07:02 PM
yah pretty much.

What a jerk.

Go Em, Hazzi and Lauren!!!

Hi Elise.

inlalaland
10-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Hey Jade. :)

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:03 PM
He ran away.:rotfl2:

ThePurpleMorphy
10-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Hey Lauren 2x

Just morph :)

or any variation you can think of.

but morph is 'close enough for government work'

and don't feel bad btw. I don't even try to keep up with names :p

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:06 PM
I have a toy Morph. That you can talk into and then it translates to Morph talk.

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 07:06 PM
Laurie cake, a good song for you right now would be "So What" by Pink. :teeth:
i love that song :)
What a jerk.

Go Em, Hazzi and Lauren!!!

Hi Elise.
xD
He ran away.:rotfl2:
who?

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 07:07 PM
K Morph!

I like keeping up with names.

Stupid camera is dead. I wanted to take pictures of myself.

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:08 PM
i love that song :)

xD

who?
Brandon, or at least he said he will not post again, but I am taking that like a grain of salt because I can't tell if he was lying again or not.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-12-2008, 07:09 PM
I have a toy Morph. That you can talk into and then it translates to Morph talk.

Aww! I'd ebay him, but I'm already bidding on a T.P. Poster :rolleyes: .

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 07:10 PM
yah he ran away.

he won't even talk to me on messenger now.

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:12 PM
Aww! I'd ebay him, but I'm already bidding on a T.P. Poster :rolleyes: .He is cute. I will take a picture of him sometime and post it on here.

yah he ran away.

he won't even talk to me on messenger now. Oh well, no big loss.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-12-2008, 07:13 PM
He is cute. I will take a picture of him sometime and post it on here.
Oh well, no big loss.

Thanks!

ThePurpleMorphy
10-12-2008, 07:25 PM
"The Pinedale Shopping Mall is being bombed by turkeys! They're hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement!" - WKRP in Cincinatti

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Thanks!No Problem

Em&Em
10-12-2008, 07:33 PM
Mom is calling me. So long everyone.

lpe_bratz
10-12-2008, 07:36 PM
bye em.

and guys, i'm gonna go get in the jacuzzi and then go to bed.

i'll be on after school tomorrow.

night/good morning all!

:)

KidGoofy
10-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Tom is finally on

PurpleDucky
10-12-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi Tom :)

KidGoofy
10-12-2008, 07:49 PM
Hey Devan whats up

oh and the Jason Mraz concert was THE BEST CONCERT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmandaSparks730
10-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Oooh, tell us about the concert, Tom!

My dad loves "I'm Yours".

:teeth:

PurpleDucky
10-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Oh you already went to that?
SWEET!
How was it?

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Guys? I need a hug.

Tinkerbell424
10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I wish my school celebrated Columbus Day! Grrrr.

I don't want to go tomorrow. =/

KidGoofy
10-12-2008, 07:59 PM
There are many videos of it on youtube...it was just awesome and it wasnt even his best concerts. He plays a lot more songs outside and gets more into if he doesnt have a time limit. But seriously this guy is just awesome and he played covers too. Build Me Up Buttercup and another I cant think of but it was awesome

AmandaSparks730
10-12-2008, 08:00 PM
I have tomorrow off!

But not doing anything fun. English assignment. Blah.

Tinkerbell424
10-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Guys? I need a hug.

What's wrong? :(

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 08:02 PM
What's wrong? :(
I'll tell you in a minute.

PurpleDucky
10-12-2008, 08:02 PM
I wish my school celebrated Columbus Day! Grrrr.

I don't want to go tomorrow. =/

Same!
I heard that some schools around that valley and my dad have tomorrow off
And I was like "...what.....so not fair!"

Tinkerbell424
10-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Same!
I heard that some schools around that valley and my dad have tomorrow off
And I was like "...what.....so not fair!"

Seriously! lol
But then again I shouldn't be complaining. I have early release next Thursday and Friday off. :woohoo:

PurpleDucky
10-12-2008, 08:04 PM
:(
I don't even get that

Tinkerbell424
10-12-2008, 08:06 PM

Do you just get holidays off?

PurpleDucky
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Pretty much.
And some random fridays

Tinkerbell424
10-12-2008, 08:13 PM
That's kind of a bummer. :/

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 08:13 PM
Since you wanted to know. I'm having some problems with my dad.

Tinkerbell424
10-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Since you wanted to know. I'm having some problems with my dad.

Aw I'm sorrry. :hug:
My PM box is always open if you ever need to vent.

I Am What I Am
10-12-2008, 08:16 PM
Aw I'm sorrry. :hug:
My PM box is always open if you ever need to vent.

Thanks.

G0 Ninja G0!
10-12-2008, 08:44 PM
hello

softball chick
10-12-2008, 08:48 PM
I want off tomorrow so bad!
I need teacher's convention to come quickly.
I can't stand much more school without a break!

JulielovesDisney
10-12-2008, 10:21 PM
Ugh, I got my period yesterday and it's so heavy today. Gahh. It's nasty.

DisDancerina
10-12-2008, 10:28 PM
**. I have hw and I've had all weekend to do it, hmmm!

diva122094
10-13-2008, 07:28 AM
Ugh, I got my period yesterday and it's so heavy today. Gahh. It's nasty.

Mine just got over yesterday.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 07:59 AM
Hello anyone home?

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 08:01 AM
Oh yeah..and did i mention that he LOVES disney?

(Enough to have a sweatshirt and like..all these crazy disney stufs)

So like...if we ever got married, wed totally take our kids there xD

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:03 AM
Oh yeah..and did i mention that he LOVES disney?

(Enough to have a sweatshirt and like..all these crazy disney stufs)

So like...if we ever got married, wed totally take our kids there xD Wheeeeeeeeeee

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 08:11 AM
Crazy part was..Ive known about this since last year.

I saw he was wearing a disney 07 sweatshirt and im like "Holy shiznits, i loveee disney" and he was like "Me too, we went there over the summer" "Oooh, ive never been..i mean..i have but...i dont remember it at all, thats neato, i went to DL over the summer" "Oh how was it?" "it was amazing it really was" "thats nice :)"

then he showed me this amazing pen he got, and a few other things that were randomly in his backpack xD.

I also forced him to watch Elf, cause he had never seen it before so i wrote him a note inside the DVD box, and handed it to him, and it said "WATCH OR ELSE" xD

oohh the crazy times...of seventh grade...oh how i miss thee... at least hes still here.

If he wasnt, i would have an emotional breakdown. *Not that i havnt all ready, but he brigtens things up*

but...i still find myself missing my old crush. I wonder how hes doing...i hope 9th grade is fun...i wish he would talk to me..but then again, who wants to talk to a stupid middle schooler? Oh well...maybe he will remember me next year..then again, how could he not? I was his favorable stalker. I followed him to drama, to band, to band again, and we also did a fliggon piece together.

So..i think he does remember me, he just doesnt wanna take the time to call me and be like "Hey".

Or maybe he thinks that im all weird, and that im mad at him..or..because i told him about that one time where my friends and i got kicked out of a store, but that WASNT my fault.

I dunno. Oh well, life goes on.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:16 AM
I know a guy in the 10th grade that is dating a girl in the eighth grade so there is hope Mouser.

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Mehh..
I dunno if i would want to go out with him...last year I had the biggest crush on him and a part of me actually told me i was in love, but...something happened to him..and thats the cold harsh reality im going to have to live with.

So might as well move on.

*dear god, i cant believe im taking advice from my other 9th grade friend*

her motto was :

"If someone EVER breaks your heart jess...ANYONE..you move along the line and say 'NEXT'" and i always thought that was a weird thing to say..but...in a way, im kind of doing that.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:23 AM
So, on the news this morning, they said there's a tropical storm called NANA!!! lmao. I burst out laughing!!

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:26 AM
I was just going to say that to you when I saw you online. I was laughing my butt off when I saw that last night.

PurpleDucky
10-13-2008, 08:27 AM
All you guys have the day off today?

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:28 AM
I was just going to say that to you when I saw you online. I was laughing my butt off when I saw that last night.
My parents looked at me kinda funny when I was laughing at the name. :goodvibes

All you guys have the day off today?
I'm on Fall Break. I start classes on Wednesday.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:28 AM
Mehh..
I dunno if i would want to go out with him...last year I had the biggest crush on him and a part of me actually told me i was in love, but...something happened to him..and thats the cold harsh reality im going to have to live with.

So might as well move on.

*dear god, i cant believe im taking advice from my other 9th grade friend*

her motto was :

"If someone EVER breaks your heart jess...ANYONE..you move along the line and say 'NEXT'" and i always thought that was a weird thing to say..but...in a way, im kind of doing that.

It is so true though. That is the best thing to do instead of wallowing in it. Also I always say that you end up better off away from the jerks that break up with you because they don't deserve ya.

PurpleDucky
10-13-2008, 08:30 AM
My parents looked at me kinda funny when I was laughing at the name. :goodvibes

I'm on Fall Break. I start classes on Wednesday.

Dang, lucky, haha.
I'm getting ready for school as we speak.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:32 AM
Dang, lucky, haha.
I'm getting ready for school as we speak.

Ugh, that stinks.
Have a nice day!

PurpleDucky
10-13-2008, 08:33 AM

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:34 AM
Watch Out, Here comes Tropical Storm Nana:rotfl2:

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:36 AM
:lmao:

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:37 AM
What happens if Nana turns into a full blown Hurricane. All Hell breaks loose.:rotfl2:

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:39 AM
I'll be famous. Hurricane Nana!! It has a nice ring to it. lmao

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:41 AM
I'll be famous. Hurricane Nana!! It has a nice ring to it. lmao
The next thread has to say something about Tropical Storm Nana or even Hurricane Nana.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:45 AM
Hahaha it should!! :laughing:

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:46 AM
Hahaha it should!! :laughing: So Nana does your Chris know you are Nana and why you are Nana on here?

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 08:51 AM
So Nana does your Chris know you are Nana and why you are Nana on here?

No he doesn't. lol
I should tell him about that though. Maybe that'll scare him off for good. :rotfl2:
I'll be like, "So, yeah, I'm a Nana to about 30 people..." :lmao:

Well I gotta go. Lots of shopping to do today! :woohoo:
Talk to you later!

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 08:58 AM
No he doesn't. lol
I should tell him about that though. Maybe that'll scare him off for good. :rotfl2:
I'll be like, "So, yeah, I'm a Nana to about 30 people..." :lmao:

Well I gotta go. Lots of shopping to do today! :woohoo:
Talk to you later!
Bye Bye Nana

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 11:34 AM
Where is that Bo Bayla big sister of mine?

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 11:36 AM
Helloo Em.
:)

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Hello...

ladies xD

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Hello...

ladies xDMouser

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 11:42 AM
Helloo Em.
:)Hello

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 11:43 AM
This is one twisted 'hello'

xD

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 11:45 AM
Would any of you like to see my edit of Rock n Roller coaster??

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 11:47 AM
Would any of you like to see my edit of Rock n Roller coaster??
Yes Ma'am

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 11:51 AM
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Smiley-Socks/RnR.gif
=]
I did it on lunapic.
And here's my epcot edit.
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Smiley-Socks/Epcotpurple.jpg
And ToT
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Smiley-Socks/ToTEdit.jpg
MgM
http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Smiley-Socks/WDW.jpg

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 11:53 AM
Those are amazing. I love the desk top and the guitar is awesome.

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
xD
Thanks Emmie Lou Lou. x

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Smiley-Socks/Epcot.gif
I like this one too.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 11:54 AM
xD
Thanks Emmie Lou Lou. x

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq217/Smiley-Socks/Epcot.gif
I like this one too. You are so welcome.:goodvibes

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 11:58 AM
Emmie Lou Lou...

:cutie:

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 12:00 PM
Emmie Lou Lou...

:cutie:Hee Hee

My mom just told me that my sister is coming over for dinner and that we all need to talk. She didn't go into any farther. Maybe my sister is going to tell us that her BF proposed to her or something. I hate the suspense.

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Hee Hee

My mom just told me that my sister is coming over for dinner and that we all need to talk. She didn't go into any farther. Maybe my sister is going to tell us that her BF proposed to her or something. I hate the suspense.

You have to tell me what happens, after it happens!!

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 12:14 PM
You have to tell me what happens, after it happens!! I am so confused now because my Mom said it is something about her and not my sister. I hope it is o.k.

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 12:27 PM
I am so confused now because my Mom said it is something about her and not my sister. I hope it is o.k.

Wow.. me too.
Im very curious now..

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 12:29 PM
Wow.. me too.
Im very curious now..It's not an illness because I asked her.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 12:31 PM
Hey! So when I was out shopping, I was driving behind a car and their license place said VJJ!! hahaha!

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 12:32 PM
It's not an illness because I asked her.

Oh thats good.
Maybe its.. Disney?

Hey! So when I was out shopping, I was driving behind a car and their license place said VJJ!! hahaha!

Good Times.. (:

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Hey! So when I was out shopping, I was driving behind a car and their license place said VJJ!! hahaha!:rotfl2:

Oh thats good.
Maybe its.. Disney?

Good Times.. (: I would love that.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 12:47 PM
So it's official...I am a sucker for guys with dark hair and blue eyes.

Exhibit A:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/miw-sher/celebrities/897989989.jpg

I'm watching Atonement right now now HBO...and I'm totally in love with James McAvoy.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:17 PM
So it's official...I am a sucker for guys with dark hair and blue eyes.

Exhibit A:
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/miw-sher/celebrities/897989989.jpg

I'm watching Atonement right now now HBO...and I'm totally in love with James McAvoy.
He is a hottie Nana, but a bit young for you wouldn't you say. :rotfl2: He is also one fine actor.

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Em..?
Emmie Lou Lou.. did you find out??
:cutie:

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:28 PM
Em..?
Emmie Lou Lou.. did you find out??
:cutie: Not yet, my Mom wants my sister Erin to be here and she doesn't get out of work until 5 ish and then she has to go home and change and then come over here for dinner. My big sister doesn't live here any longer.

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Not yet, my Mom wants my sister Erin to be here and she doesn't get out of work until 5 ish and then she has to go home and change and then come over here for dinner. My big sister doesn't live here any longer.

:eek: What?!
:lmao: I cant believe it lol.
I'll be in bed by the time you find out!!
=]

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:30 PM
:eek: What?!
:lmao: I cant believe it lol.
I'll be in bed by the time you find out!!
=] I will tell you tomorrow. I promise.

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I will tell you tomorrow. I promise.

Aah. Thank you Emmie.
=]

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Oooh, that looks a bit creepy!! But I'm a sucker for guys who have lighter/blondish hair.

Em&Em
Aah. Thank you Emmie.
=] No Problem. I am not to worried since she told me it has nothing to do with illness or health at all.

JulielovesDisney
He is a hottie Nana, but a bit young for you wouldn't you say. :rotfl2: He is also one fine actor.

Age isn't that big of a thing anymore. I mean, look at Ashton and Demi..they're doing fine!
I'm sure James and I will make it. There's only like, what, 50 years difference??

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Nope, age doesn't matter. But I really couldn't see myself dating anyone younger than me. Just sayin'.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:36 PM
Age isn't that big of a thing anymore. I mean, look at Ashton and Demi..they're doing fine!
I'm sure James and I will make it. There's only like, what, 50 years difference??
:lmao: Not bad, and also look at those 19 year old twins that are suppose to be Hugh Hefners new girlfriends.

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 02:39 PM
Julie, that candy corn autumn mix in your siggy is making me crave some candy corn!!! But only the Brachs though. They're soooo good!!

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Watch Out for Tropical Storm Nana

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 02:41 PM
What?

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Not bad, and also look at those 19 year old twins that are suppose to be Hugh Hefners new girlfriends.
Exactly. We're fine. lmao!

Julie, that candy corn autumn mix in your siggy is making me crave some candy corn!!! But only the Brachs though. They're soooo good!!
OMG! I know! Brachs is the only candy corn I'll eat. The rest is naaaasty.
Watch Out for Tropical Storm Nana

Smiley.Socks
10-13-2008, 02:45 PM
LaLaLa

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 02:45 PM
The pumpkins especially. Ooh, tomorrow I gotta get my halloween costume together. Maybe I will get some. ;)

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:46 PM
What?Did you not hear there is a Tropical Storm called Nana. :lmao:

Exactly. We're fine. lmao!

OMG! I know! Brachs is the only candy corn I'll eat. The rest is naaaasty.

:lmao:I just think that is the funniest

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 02:48 PM
The pumpkins especially. Ooh, tomorrow I gotta get my halloween costume together. Maybe I will get some. ;)
The pumpkins are deeelish!! I don't like the chocolate ones though. My mom loves them, so I save those for her.

I have to think up a costume. I'm probably gonna be at school for Halloween now. My friend invited me to Connecticut for a concert that her step-mom got free tickets to, but it's gonna be REALLY hard to me to get there. So I probably am just gonna skip it. The concert was on Nov 1st, so I'd have to come home on Halloween.

diva122094
10-13-2008, 02:50 PM
hey hey heyyyyy!

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Hey Alexandra Kimberley! (lol, got that from your siggy, incase you're wondering.)

Em&Em
hey hey heyyyyy!
Alex

I love candy corns

Smiley.Socks
Hey Alex..

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Well the party i'm going to is doing blast from the past, and I'm gonna be a dalmation again. It'll be weird, but I'm excited.

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Well the party i'm going to is doing blast from the past, and I'm gonna be a dalmation again. It'll be weird, but I'm excited.
Watch out though if someone is dressed as Cruella De Ville

diva122094
10-13-2008, 02:55 PM
Hey Alexandra Kimberley! (lol, got that from your siggy, incase you're wondering.)

Alex

I love candy corns

Hey Alex..

Heeey.

And julie,,for a secong i was like how does she know my middle name.
*stalker* lol.just kidding.
but then i saw you write how you got it from my siggy so i was like ohhhh okayy. *non stalker*

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 02:58 PM
I love Chris

Just wanted to say that.:love:

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 02:59 PM
That's a good idea. Maybe I'll be some sort of animal. That's an easy costume to put together. :teeth:

Heeey.

And julie,,for a secong i was like how does she know my middle name.
*stalker* lol.just kidding.
but then i saw you write how you got it from my siggy so i was like ohhhh okayy. *non stalker*
Hahaha!

diva122094
10-13-2008, 03:01 PM
I love Chris

Awwwwwe.
That's a good idea. Maybe I'll be some sort of animal. That's an easy costume to put together. :teeth:

Hahaha!

lol.
"NS"
*nana stalker* lol.
but your not a stalker i was like "how does she know that?!?!?"

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 03:05 PM
So Nana, How is the college life treating you? Any new men floating around in your life?

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 03:15 PM
So Nana, How is the college life treating you? Any new men floating around in your life?

College is going good. I'm still home for Fall Break. And it's so great to be home again, but I do miss my school so much.

And there aren't any new guys yet. Chris is still lingering. lol

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 03:16 PM
College is going good. I'm still home for Fall Break. And it's so great to be home again, but I do miss my school so much.

And there aren't any new guys yet. Chris is still lingering. lol When do you go back? Oh and Chris at least he has a great name. :)

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 03:18 PM
I go back on Tuesday.
And I haven't had any good experiences with guys named Chris. So it's a bad name for me. lol
How are you a Chris doing? Still good?

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 03:21 PM
I go back on Tuesday.
And I haven't had any good experiences with guys named Chris. So it's a bad name for me. lol
How are you a Chris doing? Still good?Awwwww, I am sorry nana

My Chris told me on Saturday that he Loves me. You have to read page 3 of this thread it is all on there.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 03:24 PM
Awwwww, I am sorry nana

My Chris told me on Saturday that he Loves me. You have to read page 3 of this thread it is all on there.

Yeah, I read that. He's such a sweetheart!! :goodvibes

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I read that. He's such a sweetheart!! :goodvibes Hee Hee, he is that.

jbcheerchick93
10-13-2008, 03:33 PM
I love Chris

awwwwww <3

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 03:37 PM
awwwwww <3He is so cute

jbcheerchick93
10-13-2008, 03:38 PM
He is so cute
that is so so so adorable!

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 03:46 PM
Nana makes all the threads that inspire me xD

Em&Em
10-13-2008, 03:50 PM
I am heading off for a bit. May be back later. Bye Bye everyone.

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 03:52 PM
Bye Em!

JulielovesDisney
10-13-2008, 03:53 PM
Nana makes all the threads that inspire me xD

I'm your muse!! :rotfl2:

jbcheerchick93
10-13-2008, 03:54 PM
gosh i'm so spoiled XD

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm your muse!! :rotfl2:

I lookith up to thee
xD

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 04:20 PM
Love potion numba 9....ok, i'm officially bored!

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 04:27 PM
:D

I love that song :D

Tinkerbell424
10-13-2008, 04:30 PM
I got my professional business outfit. :D
I feel great in it and look amazing (If I may say so...:p )

How are you girls?

Ms.Squeakers
10-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Meh.
I have a lot of homework.

You?

pigletgirl
10-13-2008, 04:33 PM
I gots a headache, and I'm hungry, and I'm also too lazy to get up and get anything. I really want a good cheeseburger and fries. No Burger King though. I would have to get into my car and actually drive some place and get it. Hmm, maybe BF would like that too? Thats a thought.

I'm also in the mood to do something totally artsy-fartsy and crafty. Like paint pottery or something. :D