PDA

View Full Version : Hair?

Roger Rabbit's Girl
05-01-2002, 07:21 PM
I have a question im thinkn about a new look and i wanted to know if anyone knows how
to do dred locks (I think thats how it spelled) so Please help!!!!

Lexx:bounce: :bounce:

DiSnEyGrL13
05-01-2002, 07:45 PM
I have no idea!

OrlandoDisney
05-01-2002, 08:07 PM
EW! sorry if i sound rude :(

MinnieC
05-01-2002, 08:45 PM
I have no clue

PigSoldier
05-02-2002, 09:09 AM
My friend used to have dreadlocks, and she'd put shampoo in her hair, twist it into dreads, and then just leave it to set. There's probably some more detailed instructions on a website somewhere though.

Dreadlocks are a pretty permanent thing though, once you're fed up with them, you need to cut them out. Are you sure you want to do it? It might be easier (but less pretty) to jst put loads of little plaits into your hair.

By the way, OrlandoDisney, you do sound rude :rolleyes:

- Suzi
:D

bubblemutant45
05-02-2002, 09:42 AM
hey!
i've heard that you have to put a lot of junk in your hair (the one i remember is honey) in order to make dred locks.
PigSoldiers right - if you get tired of them you have to shave your head.
theres also this machine (i forgot what its called, i can ask my friend for you, if you want) that twists your hair and if you leave it in for long enough (and your hair is naturally wavy or curly) when you take off the rubber bands at the end of the twists it looks like dred locks. my friend has had them for a while and it looks pretty good on her.

FunkyRooster
05-02-2002, 12:16 PM
The best tips I can give about them is as nasty as it may seem, don't brush them, I think there is special stuff that stores sell to help, twist the hair daily, and just let it grow. Good luck.

Roger Rabbit's Girl
05-02-2002, 06:14 PM
Thank you lots Im going to try it thanks agin

Lexx:bounce: :bounce: