PDA

View Full Version : haunted house??

seaturtledude
10-11-2008, 03:23 PM
hey, i'm going to a haunted house attraction tonight, any tips for surviving one of these? :goodvibes

Disney Dork
10-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh fun!

I have only one tip for you: RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE! :eek: :rolleyes1

I went to a haunted house last year with one of my friends and we ended up running through almost the whole thing, but it was fun! When we were at the front and paying for tickets to get in, one of the people looked at us and was like "And why should we let you two go in together? What's stopping us from seperating you?!" and we were like D: "Because that wouldn't be very nice" and the guy just laughed and was all "Who ever said I was nice?!" and then I was just like DDD: "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

So we went in...and it was UBER!dark so we could hardly see anything and it was like a maze so we kept running into dead ends. And then! There was this person that came out with this sword thing and started chasing us...so we ran...in the dark...screaming...and I tripped over myself. Go me! :laughing:

But anyway! You'll have fun! Just...make sure you have someone with you...and try not to scream too loudly if one of the actors decides to pop out of nowhere...or chase you down a dark hallway. Oh! And watch where your going! Try to avoid running to walls in really dark rooms...and tripping down stairs. Basically, pay attention to where you're going and you'll be fine.

I hope you have fun! :hug:

seaturtledude
10-11-2008, 08:11 PM
it was great! me and a friend ended up applying for jobs there, because it was there 2nd show ever, and proceeds benefited an animal shelter =)

Cassidy
10-11-2008, 09:34 PM
One tip.

Bring an extra pair of underwear.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-12-2008, 04:10 PM
My thought:

Don't go xD

I can't take stuff like that :p.

But, that's just me :p.

I'm glad you had a good time!

princesskelz
10-12-2008, 04:16 PM
One tip.

Bring an extra pair of underwear.

LMAO!
i work at a haunted hayride called Ledgeds of the Fog and they had last night
3 peers
1 pooper
1 dribbler...
its alot of fun!!:lmao:

Ms.Squeakers
10-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Well this is late, but this tip is a charm for me.

If its a haunted house where people try and grab you *even if theyre not allowed to grab you, they still show up in random places*

Talk to them.

"OH MY GOD *points at growling mummy* I absolutely LOVED you in scooby doo, you were AMAZING, kudos dude...kudos"

Seriously, i got like..5 of these people to laugh, and sometimes i would be like 'HEY..WAY TO BLOW YOUR COVER MAN" xD

So just talk to things, it really takes away the creepy factor of it.

Sparx
10-12-2008, 07:48 PM
i climbed my cousins back in one of these last year. it was intense. he left with bruises on his back and shoulders from me grabbing him, and i left with bruises from my friend grabbing me. haha. it was crazzyyy.

it was all in this old factory in town, and at the end, you open a door and you walk outside, and this guy freakin chases you down with a chainsaw. jeepers. i ran half a mile before i figured out he wasn't following me. lol.

seaturtledude
10-12-2008, 08:15 PM
guess what?....I GOT THE JOB! haha, i'm so excited, i get to jump out at people and scare them.

ears4all!
10-13-2008, 08:59 AM
Cool! What do you do there?

seaturtledude
10-13-2008, 11:17 AM
Me and my friend are a part of the pre-show and jump out at people at random places.

VMK_MagicalLadee
10-13-2008, 11:20 AM
Thats disturbing. I'm not allowed to go into haunted houses XD

ears4all!
10-13-2008, 11:38 AM
Nice! When do you start?

seaturtledude
10-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Thats disturbing. I'm not allowed to go into haunted houses XD
:rotfl:
Nice! When do you start?
Friday.

ears4all!
10-13-2008, 12:03 PM
That will be fun, but don't scare them too much.

:)