PDA

View Full Version : How long to see Resort Christmas Decorations?

tmclanton
10-11-2008, 11:06 AM
My son and I are going in December and are doing all things Christmas! I wanted to spend a morning and early afternoon seeing the decorations at the deluxe resorts. That evening we would go to the Christmas Party. How long should I plan for this. BTW, we are staying at WL and AKL, so we do not need to figure in time for those! Also, is this difficult to do with bus transportation or should I rent a car for the day?
TIA!

goofy4tink
10-11-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm usually over in the Epcot resorts area for the holidays, so I have a slightly different route. But...this is how you could do it...
On your MVMCP day, head over to MK and tour CR, then monorail to Polynesian and then GF. Or you could head to DHS first thing in the morning, then take the boat (or walk) to BW, S/D, then YC/BC. You can do those resorts in a few hours at most....I just amble on through, don't spend a huge amount of time at each resort. When you get to BC, head out to the bus stop and take the bus to MK and then tour as above.
Since you'll be at WL and AKL, you don't have to 'include' them in your route...both very worthwhile seeing by the way!!!