PDA

View Full Version : Need help quick....

Pipes5780
10-10-2008, 09:55 AM
Okay, I am leaving with my family to CSR early Friday morning. In the last couple weeks I have put together some gifts to give to my family when we arrive. For my kids I purchased a lanyard and a Disney Dream Friends plush of their favorite character. Well unfortunately there was a problem with my daughters Goofy plush and I did not receive it. I got my money back and everything, but now I am short one gift which would make the whole gift thing not work out so well. And now I am left with too short of a timeline to get another one shipped prior to me leaving.

My question is, does anyone know if they sell the Dream Friends plush toys at either the Disney store in the airport or in the shop at CSR? I could make this work out if they do, but I don't want to waste my time "escaping" from the family at the airport or when we arrive if they don't.

Any help here would be great!

Thanks so much.

mickeyluv'r
10-10-2008, 11:09 AM
I'm not sure what "Dream Friends" is, but they certainly have LOTS of plush toys at the airport store - along with everything else Disney. There are two stores at MCO; one is at each end of the main building. The MouseEarsport is the larger of the two stores.

I looked on Ebay, and found the "dream friends' Goofy. I would say, they probably won't have this particular exact style of Goofy at the store. It says on the Ebay page these plushes were originally sold at Disneyland.

I do recall still seeing some blue and white plushes (YoMD) still available in some stores, but I couldn't say for certain where. The YoMD theme seems to be winding down now....

Pipes5780
10-10-2008, 11:54 AM
Yes, it is the YOaMD plush series....they are all wearing the blue and silver tuxedos.

KatMark
10-10-2008, 12:03 PM
I hate to put a damper on your plans, but we were at CSR in September and I do not recall seeing any YOAMD plushes at the gift shop. Now, I could be wrong, but I was in that store a lot and don't remember seeing them.

Pipes5780
10-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Do not fear putting a damper on my plans....that was done when I opened my package missing one Goofy.

Worst case scenario, I can split up my sons Chip and Dales, give him one and the lanyard, give my daughter Donald, and then a day or so into the trip pick up a Goofy at the park and sneak part two of the gift in their bed while they are asleep....

I was just holding on to an ounce of hope that I could still pull this off the way I intended.

kat3668
10-10-2008, 06:54 PM
They did have the YOAMD plush at the airport at the beginning of september.

You could always call and double check.
Disney's EarPort - Apparel/Gifts - East Hall - 7:00-21:00 - (407) 825-2339