PDA

View Full Version : Moving from one Resort to another

mcsontos
10-09-2008, 01:50 PM
Hi all,

Next week I'll be staying at the Contemporary for a few days for a work conference. The conference ends on Friday morning and my wife and I will be staying an extra night, but at the Port Orleans Riverside. My park time next week will be limited due to the conference, so here's the ideal scenario for me to maximize my fun:

- check out of Contemporary Friday morning and leave my bags there
- attend the conference
- when the conference ends, immediately hit a park until it closes
- take the bus from the park to the Port Orleans Riverside
- my bags will be "magically" waiting for me there, and I check in at that point

Is this possible? I don't know if they move the bags around for you that way from hotel to hotel. If so, is there a charge involved?

Thanks to everyone for your help!

Mike
'76/'86/'95/'96/'98/'99/finally going back!

NJ Goofy
10-09-2008, 02:37 PM
You can pretty much do what you have listed in your thread. It can all be arranged with Bell Services.

I usually go down and speak to them in person. The morning of the move wait for them to pick your bags up, they will be tagged with your new resort name and taken over later in the day. When you arrive at the new resort stop at Bell Services and have them deliver the bags to your room.

There is no charge (except a tip of course).

mcsontos
10-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks NJ - that's what I figured but I wanted to be sure. Trying to squeeze as much free time as I can out of this 'business trip'. :)