View Full Version : Oh Noes!

10-09-2008, 07:43 AM
So, let's see if i can make a long story short and coherant lol.

Basically, friends and I were looking to book CSR for January 5th-10th. But my one friend is turning 21 on the 10th (the other 3 of us are above legal age, 22, 29, and 28) and wanted to maybe START our trip on the 10th.

Well, last night, i found rooms for CBR or POFQ for these dates, and asked them what they preferred and it seemed unanimous for CBR. Well I didn't want to book just yet as Iam a CM and in about a week our discount is going to be better for the holidays. But this morning, i didn't see the room i saw last night!

So for now, i just put a 7 day hold on the CSR 5th-10th one. But i feel bad for my birthday friend, i wanted to accomodate his wishes. Crap! I guess i should keep checking for those dates to open again? I know that weekend (9th-11th) is the marathon so that probably isn't helping.

We don't have much flexibility in dates except for those 2 weeks, because my friend is starting up school on the 16th.

10-09-2008, 08:17 AM
I would continue to check. I have switched back and forth over resorts, and found that when I continue to check something eventually opens up, plus you still have time since your trip is not until January. As you probably know, folks that book a package have until 45 days prior to cancel without penalty, so right around that time, I suspect a few rooms will open up for you. CBR has 2,112 rooms, so I would bet that you will get what you need. Here is some pixie dust for you :cheer2: . Good luck

Yen Sid
10-09-2008, 08:26 AM
Just keep checking, in my opinion if CBR does not open up stay somewhere else; it is still Disney and that is the most important part.:smickey:

10-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Oh believe me it will change day to day and you will find something open that wasn't opened the day before. In a phrase: KEEP TRYING! :)