PDA

View Full Version : Disney World Channel at the Resorts

luaufish
10-08-2008, 08:45 PM
Anyone know when they are going to update the program that runs non-stop on a few stations at the resort. I'm talking about the one that has the female host who goes over the highlights of all the parks. We pretty much watch the station non-stop when we are in the room, and I was curious if there would be a change before we go back next year. It has been the same for at least the past 2 years.

My daughter loves the part where the girl is at epcot and says "Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy".

Mark

Tarheel girl 1975
10-08-2008, 10:07 PM
I have no idea, but your post made me laugh. My son loved this show too. Every time we got back to the room he would say " I want to watch Walt Disney World." He wouldn't watch anything else the whole trip.

DisneyBarlans
10-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Her name is Stacy! And she's so annoying after 10 or so times watching the show!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao:

luaufish
10-09-2008, 04:46 PM
I agree. She does get annoying. By the end of our last trip, we were watching the spanish speaking version of that channel. We don't speak Spanish at all, but that didn't stop us. It didn't hurt that I enjoyed looking at the Spanish girl more than the other girl. I'd say don't tell my wife, but she knows.

I'm kind of hoping for a change before we go back.

Mark

seadd67
10-11-2008, 12:39 PM
I have no idea, but your post made me laugh. My son loved this show too. Every time we got back to the room he would say " I want to watch Walt Disney World." He wouldn't watch anything else the whole trip.

Oh my :rotfl2: that Is actually what we do,could watch anything else:rotfl: but no were there watching what we seen all day:cool1:

Abra Cat
10-11-2008, 03:32 PM
It's the opposite for me-- I found her completely annoying at first, but she's grown on me. I watch it over and over and over and over and over...

Her name is Stacy! And she's so annoying after 10 or so times watching the show!:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: