PDA

View Full Version : The pathetic thread

Ms.Squeakers
10-08-2008, 07:20 PM
I cried wile watching "Bubble Boy" today.

Like..for some reason, i turned into a complete sap, and starting bawling my eyes out at the part where he says "I'd rather spend one minute holding you than the rest of my life knowing that I never could." *breaks out again because of the sheer beauty of it*

Im such a weirdo.

Anything pathetic youve done today?

AmandaSparks730
10-08-2008, 07:37 PM
YES!

I was doing shuffles in dance and rolled my ankle. It hurt.

Then I kept stammering in math for no reason.

SeanXbaybeh
10-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Yah..Er...I was with my friend Amanda and we were watching Phantom of The Opera and I was sobbing for no reason. Then randomly she just like giggled. It was embarrassing..LOL

imabrat
10-08-2008, 07:40 PM
What's Bubble Boy?

Uhm, I don't think I had any pathetic moments today.

Sparx
10-08-2008, 07:45 PM
i was almost crying after 8th period until the band director came up and thanked me for my article, and then steven walked around with me until i felt better.

Ms.Squeakers
10-08-2008, 07:50 PM
What's Bubble Boy?

Uhm, I don't think I had any pathetic moments today.

Its a hilarious movie, with the Oh-so delicious Jake Gyllenhaal as a boy who has no immunities, who goes out on a mission in a bubble suite that he made in his room, to stop his high school sweetheart from marrying a jerk who made fun of him for living inside a bubble..

Its a hilarious movie.
I say its worth the watch.

Ms.Squeakers
10-09-2008, 06:25 AM
Today i kept wondering where my gold necklace was..turns out i was wearing it xD

shellybellypolo
10-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Yesterday, I was talking to an old friend who moved that I haven't seen in years, and he said something along the lines of "Yeah you better lol jk" and I thought he said "Yeah you look better lol jk" so I went gushing to my friend about how I thought he likes me. Then I read it again and I was like, "Crap." and so she was like "Haha hello Mrs. Conceited" (jokingly).

Once I was counting and I jumped from 68 to 70. :rotfl:

Ms.Squeakers
10-09-2008, 02:47 PM
Haha.
There is a kid in my class who..i think is a little crazy. Not mentally challeneged, where he needs special classes just...crazy..and there he was doing jumping jacks really fast *i may post a video of me attempting it later* and he goes through everything but when he gets to 21 its

"21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 50!"

every stinkin time!
Its sooo hilarious.

jbcheerchick93
10-09-2008, 02:49 PM
today i got really mad when angelo didnt text me back within 5 minutes.

today i almost cried because of what we were talking about. taking naps. lol.

I'm a Divaaaaa
10-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Slept in until 3. Ugh, I hate when I waste the day like that.

Tinkerbell424
10-09-2008, 03:34 PM
- I left my Greek Mythology project to do last minute.
- I had a meltdown because I now have to wait until this school year is up to have something I've wanted for 5 years.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-10-2008, 07:07 PM
YES!

I was doing shuffles in dance and rolled my ankle. It hurt.

Then I kept stammering in math for no reason.

lol same here :p.

Lately I've been going through this "Aww/romantic" phase. It's kinda weird. For example, my chorus teacher (who isn't exactly the greatest teacher in the world -cough she hates us cough-) was showing us pics of her wedding and I was actually saying Aww! I'm going soft! I found it all way too sweet!!

Shoot me :p.

JulielovesDisney
10-10-2008, 07:15 PM
I'm a thread killer today...:blush:

minniemouse440044
10-10-2008, 07:30 PM
its pathetic how some people are such saps

ThePurpleMorphy
10-10-2008, 08:33 PM
lol same here :p.

Lately I've been going through this "Aww/romantic" phase. It's kinda weird. For example, my chorus teacher (who isn't exactly the greatest teacher in the world -cough she hates us cough-) was showing us pics of her wedding and I was actually saying Aww! I'm going soft! I found it all way too sweet!!

Shoot me :p.

its pathetic how some people are such saps

I shall speak in emotes :p

:rolleyes: :goodvibes :p :wave: :teeth: :lmao:

Ms.Squeakers
10-15-2008, 05:12 PM
So...

lets go through this ..and this is just the super duper hot admin guy :

Today I barked at him *just a quick little bark, like a little chihuahua*

I screamed "OH MY GOSH DARNED!!!!" when he was walking outside on the sidewalk behind my school during PE

When he came in our gym classroom, i practically started slapping my friend

yesterday in lunch he was standing RIGHT behind me probably looking at me..and i was playing with teddy ghrams...yes...teddy....xD i was making them hold hands and what-not..xD

and this morning, when i was walking twoards the gym..i started walking and saw him in the doorway, so i immdiatly turned around and started walking in the opposite direction and waited to see a friend i knew to walk me in. xD

and when we sat down..he like came over..and did his AMAZING hand motions, where both of his arms are out potinging down to the floor diagonally and he turns his head and does this eyebrow thing...*dies*
anyway..

Im so pathetic..and even MORE pathetic that i have to tell someone this before it all explodes out xD

Sparx
10-15-2008, 06:25 PM
so steven and i are like THIS CLOSE from actually dating and its killing meeeeeeee. i spend basically every day with him, and we cuddle and flirt and all that. i love it, but i'm hating it at the same time haha.

shellybellypolo
10-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Oh, I have the BEST pathetic story.

12:00 PM last night: "Mooom I'm hungry"

So I go downstairs to get some beef, but it won't cut for gummyworms. So I asked my mom if she could cut it for me, and she came downstairs and cut it for me. She also gave me a small knife, told me it was new, and to use it to cut my beef.

So I'm sittin' here, watching TV, cutting beef, when all of a sudden it wouldn't cut. With my pointer finger on the top of the knife, I pushed down harder, and I felt a little pinch. I looked down, and my finger had a huge dent in it, which puffed out to a line, which then started to bleed.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I had the knife upside-down and split my finger open.

Oh for the love of all things Jonas. :p

Ms.Squeakers
10-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Haahaaa xD
are you okay though?

--------

So i got dared to kiss my friend today, but before i would do anything with him, i purelled him xD

and i actually DROOLED over a TEACHER today.
JEEPERS CREEPERS!

3mtn-kate
10-15-2008, 06:53 PM
ooo i'm feelin pretty pathetic right now

i almost cried because zach called like an hour ago and we talked for like 5 minutes then he had to go. he said he would call back "soon" (i already hate soon it's so vague) and he hasn't called yet...

god i am so not that girl i hate that i'm becoming that girl

Ms.Squeakers
10-15-2008, 06:56 PM
I BARKED AT THE ADMIN GUY

xD

*if i havnt mention that 400000 billion times before* :rolleyes:

m-and-m
10-15-2008, 07:10 PM
-i got in a huge poke war with my boyfriend (we both have really ticklish sides)
-me and 2 of my besties started laughing uncontrollably in science:lmao:the teacher sent us out into the hall to calm ourselves down. we stayed out there the rest of class and continued to laugh hysterically.:rotfl:

CrazyChik
10-16-2008, 01:55 AM
I slipped on something and did something to my ankle (it hurts and feels like it needs to click) and all i've done is moan about it.
It's a pretty minor thing so I feel pathetic for even noticing that i've done it.

Ms.Squeakers
10-16-2008, 06:14 AM
I forgot to print out a REALLY important english paper.
Thats why im ont he fcomputer right now, to upload and print it out...even though it needs to be on a flashdrive......oh for the love of jose..im bad xD

ThePurpleMorphy
10-16-2008, 07:17 AM
I forgot to print out a REALLY important english paper.
Thats why im ont he fcomputer right now, to upload and print it out...even though it needs to be on a flashdrive......oh for the love of jose..im bad xD

Lol, very smart :p.

::Snow_White::
10-16-2008, 07:40 AM
I cried while watching Finding Neverland a few days ago...
But I don't find that pathetic, because it's totally cry worthy.

ThePurpleMorphy
10-16-2008, 07:43 AM
I cried while watching Finding Neverland a few days ago...
But I don't find that pathetic, because it's totally cry worthy.

ITA. It's been a long time since I've seen it, but I remember it was sad :sad1: .

HouseMD1120
10-16-2008, 09:27 AM
I've been sitting on the couch for 2 hours trying to do my schoolwork, but I've only gotten one class done because I've been staring at a wall. For two hours. I cant focus!!!!!!!!

PurpleDucky
10-16-2008, 09:28 AM
I've been sitting on the couch for 2 hours trying to do my schoolwork, but I've only gotten one class done because I've been staring at a wall. For two hours. I cant focus!!!!!!!!

Get off the DIS for starters :rotfl:

HouseMD1120
10-16-2008, 09:30 AM
Get off the DIS for starters :rotfl:

That would probably be a good idea. :)

CrazyChik
10-16-2008, 10:11 AM
My future pony was vetted today and I still haven't heard from the vet so i'm moping around =/

pigletgirl
10-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Last night as i came home from shopping i jammed my finger in the car door.

3mtn-kate
10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
i am crying right now because my mother won't let me do a charity walk on sunday...

wow. i haven't cried like this in about 2 months
i'm feeling REALLY pathetic i'm so not a crier